终于开上能发挥实力的车了 话说是不是开个23赛季贴?

终于开上能发挥实力的车了 话说是不是开个23赛季贴?

亮了(0)
回复

大头老当益壮 又赢了~~季军大奖赛

大头老当益壮 又赢了~~季军大奖赛

亮了(0)
回复

我没有勇气开2023的新楼lol……就先继续借用一个楼,贴一个我无聊透顶听写的Channel4沙特周末李阿姨和你头的QA(C4的app把录屏都给禁了,太猛了……)

Lee: How was your winter? Because there was always a bit of risk, a bit of excitement when you changed teams, I mean, you have changed teams a couple of times before. But what was the overriding feeling?

Fernando: I knew that I was in safe hands. But I thought that it would take time to get there, you know. Maybe 2023 was a learning season in many ways and the car has to, to become stronger. But the starting point has been better than expected, but the… now it’s time for us to develop the car.

Lee: Did you watch the Bahrain race back?

Fernando: I did.

Lee: What stood out for you? What moment - I mean obviously there was the overtake on Lewis and things like that - which one gave you a smile when you were at home?

Fernando: Sure. I mean, the last stint when we overtook Lewis and Carlos, built on safety car from Charles. So everything happened on the last stint, that was the key moment of the race.

Lee: While you are still smiling now, these were the feelings that you would get sometimes lap after lap, or race after race. Does the muscle memory kick back in, even though it has been a little while?

Fernando: You always work, and race, you always have these kind of feelings, feeling fast, competitive, helping the team to make some progress. I feel good immediately. You know, with the team and in the race, fighting for the podium, and try to get on top of the strategy, and communicate with your engineer, what are their thoughts. So you never lose it, you know, that feeling and that competitiveness inside you. So that was a natural thing.

Lee: That’s a team of racers. They want to be battling weekend in and weekend out. How much can you help them do that?

Fernando: Of course I will, I will help. And I think there’s a lot that I can give to the team. As you said, there’s different level of adrenaline in the team, different level of pressure, and different level of expectations every weekend you go, when you have a competitive car. So you will make mistakes sometimes, you know, because of those things, are too new for a team at the beginning.

But, you know, I will try to put the pressure on me, and release the pressure from the guys, the guys action the strategy and all these things. The good thing is that no one expected us to fight for the championship or for race wins, so things like Bahrain that we get a podium, it seems like a plus, you know, and we will have to take that happiness throughout the season. And sometimes you will finish fifth, no one can be disappointed, you know, we have to take it as a gift, even if it is a fifth.

Lee: How much do you think that break from Formula One rejuvenated you to what you are doing now?

Fernando: Of course it did help a lot. It did help to feel competitive again, to become world champion again in endurance, to experience different forms of motorsport. Formula One is the pinnacle for sure, Formula 1 is unique. But motorsport is beautiful. All 360 degrees, you know, from rally, to endurance, to Formula One, you require to drive very different styles as well, you know, different skills. I think I’m a more complete driver now, I’m enjoying more, and I think especially being out of Formula One, mentally you reset yourself. So I came back with a very fresh approach again, and I will be able to extend my career, thanks to those sabbatical years.

[He’s on the attack, the Spaniard, going for the lead of the Spanish Grand Prix. And he’s ahead! Fernando Alonso wins his home event!]

Lee: I don’t know if you have looked back. But the Fernando that won his last race in Barcelona in 2013. How different are you now sitting here today?

Fernando: Not much, to be honest. It’s still the same, hmm, motivation, the same love for competition. Perhaps I’m a little bit more matured now, so I see things differently, I see things calmer. I can separate the very important things on the weekend and that the non-important things. I’m fresh, and very similar to 2013.

我没有勇气开2023的新楼lol……就先继续借用一个楼,贴一个我无聊透顶听写的Channel4沙特周末李阿姨和你头的QA(C4的app把录屏都给禁了,太猛了……)

Lee: How was your winter? Because there was always a bit of risk, a bit of excitement when you changed teams, I mean, you have changed teams a couple of times before. But what was the overriding feeling?

Fernando: I knew that I was in safe hands. But I thought that it would take time to get there, you know. Maybe 2023 was a learning season in many ways and the car has to, to become stronger. But the starting point has been better than expected, but the… now it’s time for us to develop the car.

Lee: What stood out for you? What moment - I mean obviously there was the overtake on Lewis and things like that - which one gave you a smile when you were at home?

Fernando: Sure. I mean, the last stint when we overtook Lewis and Carlos, built on safety car from Charles. So everything happened on the last stint, that was the key moment of the race.

Lee: While you are still smiling now, these were the feelings that you would get sometimes lap after lap, or race after race. Does the muscle memory kick back in, even though it has been a little while?

Fernando: You always work, and race, you always have these kind of feelings, feeling fast, competitive, helping the team to make some progress. I feel good immediately. You know, with the team and in the race, fighting for the podium, and try to get on top of the strategy, and communicate with your engineer, what are their thoughts. So you never lose it, you know, that feeling and that competitiveness inside you. So that was a natural thing.

Lee: That’s a team of racers. They want to be battling weekend in and weekend out. How much can you help them do that?

Fernando: Of course I will, I will help. And I think there’s a lot that I can give to the team. As you said, there’s different level of adrenaline in the team, different level of pressure, and different level of expectations every weekend you go, when you have a competitive car. So you will make mistakes sometimes, you know, because of those things, are too new for a team at the beginning.

But, you know, I will try to put the pressure on me, and release the pressure from the guys, the guys action the strategy and all these things. The good thing is that no one expected us to fight for the championship or for race wins, so things like Bahrain that we get a podium, it seems like a plus, you know, and we will have to take that happiness throughout the season. And sometimes you will finish fifth, no one can be disappointed, you know, we have to take it as a gift, even if it is a fifth.

Lee: How much do you think that break from Formula One rejuvenated you to what you are doing now?

Fernando: Of course it did help a lot. It did help to feel competitive again, to become world champion again in endurance, to experience different forms of motorsport. Formula One is the pinnacle for sure, Formula 1 is unique. But motorsport is beautiful. All 360 degrees, you know, from rally, to endurance, to Formula One, you require to drive very different styles as well, you know, different skills. I think I’m a more complete driver now, I’m enjoying more, and I think especially being out of Formula One, mentally you reset yourself. So I came back with a very fresh approach again, and I will be able to extend my career, thanks to those sabbatical years.

[He’s on the attack, the Spaniard, going for the lead of the Spanish Grand Prix. And he’s ahead! Fernando Alonso wins his home event!]

Lee: I don’t know if you have looked back. But the Fernando that won his last race in Barcelona in 2013. How different are you now sitting here today?

Fernando: Not much, to be honest. It’s still the same, hmm, motivation, the same love for competition. Perhaps I’m a little bit more matured now, so I see things differently, I see things calmer. I can separate the very important things on the weekend and that the non-important things. I’m fresh, and very similar to 2013.

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)

开新楼吧 给你勇气 (≧∇≦)/

开新楼吧 给你勇气 (≧∇≦)/

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @梦凌枫潇 发表的:
只看此人

拿另一台手机录像~~~

拿另一台手机录像~~~

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @梦凌枫潇 发表的:
只看此人

开新楼吧 给你勇气 (≧∇≦)/

开新楼吧 给你勇气 (≧∇≦)/

亮了(0)
回复

开新楼吧 老头这个赛季开的很开心

开新楼吧 老头这个赛季开的很开心

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

结果AMR23成了老年人的第二台F138

结果AMR23成了老年人的第二台F138

亮了(0)