收起
说实话,不对头哥的成绩有任何幻想

但是毕竟是我的青春啊,哈哈哈哈
说实话,不对头哥的成绩有任何幻想

但是毕竟是我的青春啊,哈哈哈哈
亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-12 Bob Bell on R25 & Alonso

“It was the first championship I was part of as technical director,” says Bell. “It was a relatively new group of people working on the car; a lot of new ideas. Its success was quite unexpected”.

“McLaren were absolutely the team to watch out for during the season. They arguably had the faster car, but they let themselves down over the reliability of the car and its driveability. They were the real challengers that year and to topple them, considering their heritage and that it went right down to the wire, it was hugely satisfying”.

“Fernando has everything in him to deliver another world championship. He shouldn’t be a two-time world champion, he should have five or six.

“Being world champion isn’t just about trying to win every race. It’s much more subtle than that, and he demonstrated that very well in 2005 and 2006. He’s got all the know-how to do very well.”

Bell himself won’t be playing a part this time. Around the same time that Alonso left McLaren in 2018, Bell created a non-profit organisation called Grid4Good with other senior figures from the motorsport industry.

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/single-seaters/f1/alonso-back-in-the-renault-r25-the-car-that-ended-ferraris-dominance

2020-12-12 Bob Bell on R25 & Alonso

“It was the first championship I was part of as technical director,” says Bell. “It was a relatively new group of people working on the car; a lot of new ideas. Its success was quite unexpected”.

“McLaren were absolutely the team to watch out for during the season. They arguably had the faster car, but they let themselves down over the reliability of the car and its driveability. They were the real challengers that year and to topple them, considering their heritage and that it went right down to the wire, it was hugely satisfying”.

“Fernando has everything in him to deliver another world championship. He shouldn’t be a two-time world champion, he should have five or six.

“Being world champion isn’t just about trying to win every race. It’s much more subtle than that, and he demonstrated that very well in 2005 and 2006. He’s got all the know-how to do very well.”

Bell himself won’t be playing a part this time. Around the same time that Alonso left McLaren in 2018, Bell created a non-profit organisation called Grid4Good with other senior figures from the motorsport industry.

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/single-seaters/f1/alonso-back-in-the-renault-r25-the-car-that-ended-ferraris-dominance

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-13

With his high-speed laps grabbing attention on social media, and the whole pitlane turning out en masse to see his complete a run on Saturday, Alonso suggests that the agile, screaming V10-powered machine delivers a sound and emotion that current machinery cannot match.

"It is something that we are missing honestly," said Alonso after his latest run. "I think not only the fans, everyone in the paddock, we miss the sound. We miss the Formula 1 that we got in love with when we were kids and we were watching television.

"So now, to witness this car at this circuit, I think it was pretty special for everyone in the paddock. It was nice to say hi to everyone. And it was not only the Renault mechanics, everyone was out in the pit lane.

"I think it's a nice spirit when you see this kind of technology and that kind of era you know. It united all of us in one way."

Alonso switched to a soft compound of tyre during his latest run on Saturday, and Renault data suggests that he lapped in the 1m39s region.

That performance was less than two seconds slower than back row starter Nicholas Latifi anaged in qualifying on Saturday, and is a match for Lewis Hamilton's fastest lap of last year's Abu Dhabi Grand Prix of 1m39.2s.

Alonso added: "We are in the same time of the [current] cars in race conditions, which is quite amazing. So you know, it feels very fast. The sound is fantastic, and it sounds fast.

"Behind the wheel, you feel the vibrations, you feel everything. It is a very light car, so you feel all the motions. It's an amazing feeling. I'm still smiling. I have the mask on but I will be smiling until probably 2021."

While some people have been surprised at the way Alonso has attacked so hard doing the demonstration runs, the two-time world champion says there is no way he could take it easy.

"Honestly I cannot go slow with this car," he said. "Every time I'm in this cockpit and I'm in this car, with all the memories, it becomes natural to drive fast. To feel the speed is amazing. I know it's an old car, but it's a perfect machine for me."

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-abu-dhabi-renault-run-r25/4925944/

2020-12-13

With his high-speed laps grabbing attention on social media, and the whole pitlane turning out en masse to see his complete a run on Saturday, Alonso suggests that the agile, screaming V10-powered machine delivers a sound and emotion that current machinery cannot match.

"It is something that we are missing honestly," said Alonso after his latest run. "I think not only the fans, everyone in the paddock, we miss the sound. We miss the Formula 1 that we got in love with when we were kids and we were watching television.

"So now, to witness this car at this circuit, I think it was pretty special for everyone in the paddock. It was nice to say hi to everyone. And it was not only the Renault mechanics, everyone was out in the pit lane.

"I think it's a nice spirit when you see this kind of technology and that kind of era you know. It united all of us in one way."

Alonso switched to a soft compound of tyre during his latest run on Saturday, and Renault data suggests that he lapped in the 1m39s region.

That performance was less than two seconds slower than back row starter Nicholas Latifi anaged in qualifying on Saturday, and is a match for Lewis Hamilton's fastest lap of last year's Abu Dhabi Grand Prix of 1m39.2s.

Alonso added: "We are in the same time of the [current] cars in race conditions, which is quite amazing. So you know, it feels very fast. The sound is fantastic, and it sounds fast.

"Behind the wheel, you feel the vibrations, you feel everything. It is a very light car, so you feel all the motions. It's an amazing feeling. I'm still smiling. I have the mask on but I will be smiling until probably 2021."

While some people have been surprised at the way Alonso has attacked so hard doing the demonstration runs, the two-time world champion says there is no way he could take it easy.

"Honestly I cannot go slow with this car," he said. "Every time I'm in this cockpit and I'm in this car, with all the memories, it becomes natural to drive fast. To feel the speed is amazing. I know it's an old car, but it's a perfect machine for me."

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-abu-dhabi-renault-run-r25/4925944/

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-14

Alonso’s Renault demo runs attracted a lot of attention

Fernando Alonso wasn’t the only returning Renault icon in the Abu Dhabi paddock over the weekend. The French team wheeled out the 2005 championship-winning R25 for ‘demonstration’ runs throughout the three days, not that you’d know it from the two-time champion’s showing.

In a word? AWESOME 🤩

Onboard with @alo_oficial as he powers his title-winning @RenaultF1Team R25 around Yas Marina on Friday 🚀#AbuDhabiGP 🇦🇪 #F1 pic.twitter.com/M2DLUvt08i

— Formula 1 (@F1) December 11, 2020

Fitted with slick Pirelli rubber rather than the grooved Michelin tyres of old, Alonso hardly held back during his hot laps in his car, attacking each corner minus the trademark handfuls of steering lock that worked the car so well back in ’05.

It attracted the attention of almost everybody in the paddock, downing tools on whatever the task at hand was to go and see the action out on the track.

There was a point in the weekend in which world champion Lewis Hamilton paused an interview in the paddock to take in the noise as Alonso thrashed his championship Renault around the Yas Marina Circuit, V10 screams bouncing off of the hotel walls.

Watching the laps both onboard and trackside made for one of the highlights of the weekend, if not the highlight after a dreary Sunday night.

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/single-seaters/f1/alonso-on-track-vettels-goodbye-what-you-missed-from-the-abu-dhabi-gp

2020-12-14

Alonso’s Renault demo runs attracted a lot of attention

Fernando Alonso wasn’t the only returning Renault icon in the Abu Dhabi paddock over the weekend. The French team wheeled out the 2005 championship-winning R25 for ‘demonstration’ runs throughout the three days, not that you’d know it from the two-time champion’s showing.

In a word? AWESOME 🤩

Onboard with @alo_oficial as he powers his title-winning @RenaultF1Team R25 around Yas Marina on Friday 🚀#AbuDhabiGP 🇦🇪 #F1 pic.twitter.com/M2DLUvt08i

— Formula 1 (@F1) December 11, 2020

Fitted with slick Pirelli rubber rather than the grooved Michelin tyres of old, Alonso hardly held back during his hot laps in his car, attacking each corner minus the trademark handfuls of steering lock that worked the car so well back in ’05.

It attracted the attention of almost everybody in the paddock, downing tools on whatever the task at hand was to go and see the action out on the track.

There was a point in the weekend in which world champion Lewis Hamilton paused an interview in the paddock to take in the noise as Alonso thrashed his championship Renault around the Yas Marina Circuit, V10 screams bouncing off of the hotel walls.

Watching the laps both onboard and trackside made for one of the highlights of the weekend, if not the highlight after a dreary Sunday night.

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/single-seaters/f1/alonso-on-track-vettels-goodbye-what-you-missed-from-the-abu-dhabi-gp

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-14

In Abu Dhabi, prepping for his outing this week, Fernando is aware of the furore and chose to play it down when he told reporters, “I know the media have talked a lot about the story.

“Certainly every kilometre is important but in terms of driving, I’ve been ready since 2018 and one more or less day does not make a difference in terms of preparation.

“I don’t know what we could do next year with this car, this test is therefore more useful for me to feel comfortable within the team, at most for the seat position or things here and there.”

Fernando thrilled the lucky few at Yas Marina Circuit this weekend with three runs in the shrieking Renault RS25 with which he claimed his first title back in 2005. A glorious sound that even had Lewis Hamilton grinning from ear-to-ear as he was deafened during an interview in the pit garage as his former teammate screeched past during a demo run during the course of the weekend..

But Fernando sees no value in that run, “Let’s say that the test with the 2005 Renault was not very indicative in this respect, everything is different.

“But it was very useful for me to drive the 2018 Renault,” conceded the Spaniard with reference to the Renault RS18 he tested recently.

https://www.grandprix247.com/2020/12/14/alonso-i-have-been-ready-since-2018/

2020-12-14

In Abu Dhabi, prepping for his outing this week, Fernando is aware of the furore and chose to play it down when he told reporters, “I know the media have talked a lot about the story.

“Certainly every kilometre is important but in terms of driving, I’ve been ready since 2018 and one more or less day does not make a difference in terms of preparation.

“I don’t know what we could do next year with this car, this test is therefore more useful for me to feel comfortable within the team, at most for the seat position or things here and there.”

Fernando thrilled the lucky few at Yas Marina Circuit this weekend with three runs in the shrieking Renault RS25 with which he claimed his first title back in 2005. A glorious sound that even had Lewis Hamilton grinning from ear-to-ear as he was deafened during an interview in the pit garage as his former teammate screeched past during a demo run during the course of the weekend..

But Fernando sees no value in that run, “Let’s say that the test with the 2005 Renault was not very indicative in this respect, everything is different.

“But it was very useful for me to drive the 2018 Renault,” conceded the Spaniard with reference to the Renault RS18 he tested recently.

https://www.grandprix247.com/2020/12/14/alonso-i-have-been-ready-since-2018/

亮了(0)
回复

头哥,冲起来!!!

头哥,冲起来!!!

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-15

“It was good and very nice to be back in the car especially with the race team," said Alonso.

"I’ve been testing the 2018 car in preparation but this one felt a bit more serious and it ignited a little bit the competitive spirit. It was great to feel the modern cars and experience what they can do.

"I was watching the team’s progress at the weekend closely and it was nice to experience what I learnt from the outside and then inside the cockpit."

"We signed off lots of basic things we did in preparation at the factory, like seat fitting, pedal position and so on, which is beneficial with only one and a half days of winter testing next year.

"We ticked boxes and we go into Christmas and New Year with good spirit and everyone motivated in the team."

FL 1:36.333 105 laps

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/60512/alonso-reveals-competitive-spirit-ignited-by-abu-dhabi-test/

2020-12-15

“It was good and very nice to be back in the car especially with the race team," said Alonso.

"I’ve been testing the 2018 car in preparation but this one felt a bit more serious and it ignited a little bit the competitive spirit. It was great to feel the modern cars and experience what they can do.

"I was watching the team’s progress at the weekend closely and it was nice to experience what I learnt from the outside and then inside the cockpit."

"We signed off lots of basic things we did in preparation at the factory, like seat fitting, pedal position and so on, which is beneficial with only one and a half days of winter testing next year.

"We ticked boxes and we go into Christmas and New Year with good spirit and everyone motivated in the team."

FL 1:36.333 105 laps

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/60512/alonso-reveals-competitive-spirit-ignited-by-abu-dhabi-test/

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-15

“I’m curious to see the new car,” Alonso, 39, told Cadena Ser.

“The Alpine car can be very pretty – my father had a blue Alpine when he was young.”

Alonso, who has been on sabbatical both this year and in 2019, said he has been impressed that both Daniel Ricciardo and Esteban Ocon managed podium places in 2020.

“The results have been better than expected,” he said.

“I had confidence in the team before I signed, which was before the season started. But the results have been quite positive.

“The line is upwards, which is good in terms of morale and to take the momentum into next year and especially in 2022, when the regulations change.”

When asked about his goals for 2021, Alonso answered: “I don’t have anything with regard to positions or results, but it would be nice to get on the podium as they have done this year.

“It seems that this year there were more options than in previous years, but I am also aware that these podiums came because of a Mercedes catastrophe rather than pure performance.

“But may 2021 be a year of preparation and in 2022 there is the dream of winning again,” he said.

https://grandpx.news/alonso-eyes-2021-podium-for-return-to-f1/

2020-12-15

“I’m curious to see the new car,” Alonso, 39, told Cadena Ser.

“The Alpine car can be very pretty – my father had a blue Alpine when he was young.”

Alonso, who has been on sabbatical both this year and in 2019, said he has been impressed that both Daniel Ricciardo and Esteban Ocon managed podium places in 2020.

“The results have been better than expected,” he said.

“I had confidence in the team before I signed, which was before the season started. But the results have been quite positive.

“The line is upwards, which is good in terms of morale and to take the momentum into next year and especially in 2022, when the regulations change.”

When asked about his goals for 2021, Alonso answered: “I don’t have anything with regard to positions or results, but it would be nice to get on the podium as they have done this year.

“It seems that this year there were more options than in previous years, but I am also aware that these podiums came because of a Mercedes catastrophe rather than pure performance.

“But may 2021 be a year of preparation and in 2022 there is the dream of winning again,” he said.

https://grandpx.news/alonso-eyes-2021-podium-for-return-to-f1/

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-16

“Definitely I did enjoy it,” Alonso told Motor Sport. “Because this car is very special to me, and still for the sport as well, to hear the V10 in one of the modern circuits, it was special for everybody.

“And I had the opportunity not only once, three times to jump in the car, which was very generous I think for a demo run. And yeah, I’m happy for that.

“But obviously the guys that rebuilt the car, they did it just for demo laps, and driving in the middle of the track and just waving to the fans.

“So they were not expecting at all for me to push the car, so they were a little bit scared and surprised on Friday! But they were enjoying it by the third day…”

He admitted that he would have liked to have gone even faster in that final Sunday run.

“I think it was more the tyre, which offers more or less grip. We had two days with the medium, and one day with a soft tyre, and it was a big difference in terms of overall grip. So I think the quickest day was with the soft tyre.

“It was a nice surprise, because even today the fastest lap of the race was 1min 40.9sec. It was a surprise that that car is that fast, and even on the straight we reached 329km/h, with no DRS, no nothing, so it’s quite fast!

“I think if you prepare that car for race conditions, and do set-up work, and you spend three days on a weekend fine-tuning it, I think it’s going to be quite fast.”

He even locked up the front tyres on a couple of occasions: “I think it was the load of the car, and the slick tyres were not designed for it. I don’t know either what is the brake balance, maybe it has to move a little bit rearwards. Obviously it was not optimised at all.”

It might not have been running to its original spec, certainly in terms of tyres, but Alonso felt at home with the car.

“Yeah, definitely a lot of memories came back. How the engines were at that time, very peaky, and the revs you can only get the maximum power in the last 1000 revs or whatever. It’s not like now, that you can use any gear in any corner, and you still have more or less the same torque. You need to drive it a little bit more.

“And then the vibrations, everything on the car is vibrating more, like when you drive a classic car, it’s not the same comfort as the new ones. It brought a lot of memories back.”

And what of that glorious sound?

“It doesn’t change much from the inside, which is always even a surprise to me. I think the noise is coming mainly from the exhaust, and you are always in the cockpit, so doesn’t change much in the driving point of view.”

The sight of mechanics lining the pit wall was quite something, but Alonso played it down: “I think if it was a normal weekend with fans, with people, or they were busier, I think they didn’t have the time to be out on the pit wall. Maybe after qualifying, when the cars were in parc ferme, the people had free time.”

Inevitably Alonso’s appearance led a lot of people to compare the visceral impact of a 2005 car with the current machinery. But he insisted he’s looking ahead, and not at the past.

“No, you cannot go back,” he said. “I think the cars are now more efficient as well, less fuel for the race. The technology moves on, so you cannot be stuck in the old days.

“But sometimes it’s nice to remember that sound that I think made many, many people love the sport. You know, I remember being a kid, a go-kart driver, and hearing an F1 car was the moment of my life. And I think it was the same for many, many people, or many fans at home.”

The forward-looking view was shared by other key players in the paddock.

“Obviously, the racing moves on, technology moves on,” McLaren boss and historic racer Zak Brown told Motor Sport. “The purists love the sound. I think at the end of the day great racing is great racing, whether they’re really loud or not.

“I think the purists in us all like the historical side of the sport, but at the end of the day, the younger generation doesn’t know any different. And these cars are spectacular.

“So it’s fun to reminisce, no different in baseball, you put on the old uniforms every once in a while, and everyone goes that was cool, that was the good old days, but you got to move on.”

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/single-seaters/f1/alonso-2005-renault-was-built-for-demo-laps-they-werent-expecting-me-to-push-it

2020-12-16

“Definitely I did enjoy it,” Alonso told Motor Sport. “Because this car is very special to me, and still for the sport as well, to hear the V10 in one of the modern circuits, it was special for everybody.

“And I had the opportunity not only once, three times to jump in the car, which was very generous I think for a demo run. And yeah, I’m happy for that.

“But obviously the guys that rebuilt the car, they did it just for demo laps, and driving in the middle of the track and just waving to the fans.

“So they were not expecting at all for me to push the car, so they were a little bit scared and surprised on Friday! But they were enjoying it by the third day…”

He admitted that he would have liked to have gone even faster in that final Sunday run.

“I think it was more the tyre, which offers more or less grip. We had two days with the medium, and one day with a soft tyre, and it was a big difference in terms of overall grip. So I think the quickest day was with the soft tyre.

“It was a nice surprise, because even today the fastest lap of the race was 1min 40.9sec. It was a surprise that that car is that fast, and even on the straight we reached 329km/h, with no DRS, no nothing, so it’s quite fast!

“I think if you prepare that car for race conditions, and do set-up work, and you spend three days on a weekend fine-tuning it, I think it’s going to be quite fast.”

He even locked up the front tyres on a couple of occasions: “I think it was the load of the car, and the slick tyres were not designed for it. I don’t know either what is the brake balance, maybe it has to move a little bit rearwards. Obviously it was not optimised at all.”

It might not have been running to its original spec, certainly in terms of tyres, but Alonso felt at home with the car.

“Yeah, definitely a lot of memories came back. How the engines were at that time, very peaky, and the revs you can only get the maximum power in the last 1000 revs or whatever. It’s not like now, that you can use any gear in any corner, and you still have more or less the same torque. You need to drive it a little bit more.

“And then the vibrations, everything on the car is vibrating more, like when you drive a classic car, it’s not the same comfort as the new ones. It brought a lot of memories back.”

And what of that glorious sound?

“It doesn’t change much from the inside, which is always even a surprise to me. I think the noise is coming mainly from the exhaust, and you are always in the cockpit, so doesn’t change much in the driving point of view.”

The sight of mechanics lining the pit wall was quite something, but Alonso played it down: “I think if it was a normal weekend with fans, with people, or they were busier, I think they didn’t have the time to be out on the pit wall. Maybe after qualifying, when the cars were in parc ferme, the people had free time.”

Inevitably Alonso’s appearance led a lot of people to compare the visceral impact of a 2005 car with the current machinery. But he insisted he’s looking ahead, and not at the past.

“No, you cannot go back,” he said. “I think the cars are now more efficient as well, less fuel for the race. The technology moves on, so you cannot be stuck in the old days.

“But sometimes it’s nice to remember that sound that I think made many, many people love the sport. You know, I remember being a kid, a go-kart driver, and hearing an F1 car was the moment of my life. And I think it was the same for many, many people, or many fans at home.”

The forward-looking view was shared by other key players in the paddock.

“Obviously, the racing moves on, technology moves on,” McLaren boss and historic racer Zak Brown told Motor Sport. “The purists love the sound. I think at the end of the day great racing is great racing, whether they’re really loud or not.

“I think the purists in us all like the historical side of the sport, but at the end of the day, the younger generation doesn’t know any different. And these cars are spectacular.

“So it’s fun to reminisce, no different in baseball, you put on the old uniforms every once in a while, and everyone goes that was cool, that was the good old days, but you got to move on.”

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/single-seaters/f1/alonso-2005-renault-was-built-for-demo-laps-they-werent-expecting-me-to-push-it

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-16

"Psychophysical tests show that I am still as fit as I was in 2010," the two-time world champion told the Spanish media Marca. "I have analysed the way I drive to correct any faults, my speed has remained intact and the experiences at Le Mans and Indy have been very useful.”

"Renault has achieved three podiums in 2020, I would like to improve on that." For the following years, however, the ambitions are much higher. "I think we have the talent, the factory and the ambition to fight for the world championship.”

"Hopefully we can fight Lewis quickly, not next year but soon.”

"I think a lot of people can win a Grand Prix with that car and they can win championships with that car. That does not mean anything bad about Lewis. When you have that opportunity, you have to perform and Lewis is doing better than anyone else. That is his real value.”

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/75145/alonso-a-lot-of-drivers-can-win-championships-with-mercedes.html

2020-12-16

"Psychophysical tests show that I am still as fit as I was in 2010," the two-time world champion told the Spanish media Marca. "I have analysed the way I drive to correct any faults, my speed has remained intact and the experiences at Le Mans and Indy have been very useful.”

"Renault has achieved three podiums in 2020, I would like to improve on that." For the following years, however, the ambitions are much higher. "I think we have the talent, the factory and the ambition to fight for the world championship.”

"Hopefully we can fight Lewis quickly, not next year but soon.”

"I think a lot of people can win a Grand Prix with that car and they can win championships with that car. That does not mean anything bad about Lewis. When you have that opportunity, you have to perform and Lewis is doing better than anyone else. That is his real value.”

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/75145/alonso-a-lot-of-drivers-can-win-championships-with-mercedes.html

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-17
“What am I afraid of?” Alonso asked rhetorically. “A calendar of 23 races. It means having about 20 days off in the whole year.”

It’s on that front that the younger drivers may cope better, but Alonso said modern Formula 1 is making it difficult to figure out which of them is the best.

“It’s difficult to answer,” said Alonso, “but the (George) Russell case is the most interesting. In five days – not 100 – he went from last to first. All without a divine touch or meditation in Tibet or anything like that,” he laughed.

“It was enough just to get in the Mercedes. But if we talk about who Hamilton and Bottas see the most in their mirrors, it is Verstappen. Leclerc is an exceptional talent but it will take a few years to really assess him.”

As for his personal predictions for 2021, Alonso said he is targeting more than “three podiums” – the amount jointly secured by Ricciardo and Ocon this year.

“I want to improve that score. And later, much more than that,” he said.

Alonso is also predicting a record eighth title for Lewis Hamilton.

“They (Mercedes) will win again in 2021, Red Bull will fight for second place and it remains to be seen who will be third,” he said.

“The real challenge is 2022, but F1 does not seem to have changed,” Alonso explained. “Same people, same rules. Who was strong two years ago is strong today.

“As for me, I am a little different. I wanted new challenges, I had the time to face them and I think my mind and body have improved. I am more relaxed in terms of what I demand of myself.”

https://grandpx.news/russell-to-mercedes-was-most-interesting-alonso/

2020-12-17
“What am I afraid of?” Alonso asked rhetorically. “A calendar of 23 races. It means having about 20 days off in the whole year.”

It’s on that front that the younger drivers may cope better, but Alonso said modern Formula 1 is making it difficult to figure out which of them is the best.

“It’s difficult to answer,” said Alonso, “but the (George) Russell case is the most interesting. In five days – not 100 – he went from last to first. All without a divine touch or meditation in Tibet or anything like that,” he laughed.

“It was enough just to get in the Mercedes. But if we talk about who Hamilton and Bottas see the most in their mirrors, it is Verstappen. Leclerc is an exceptional talent but it will take a few years to really assess him.”

As for his personal predictions for 2021, Alonso said he is targeting more than “three podiums” – the amount jointly secured by Ricciardo and Ocon this year.

“I want to improve that score. And later, much more than that,” he said.

Alonso is also predicting a record eighth title for Lewis Hamilton.

“They (Mercedes) will win again in 2021, Red Bull will fight for second place and it remains to be seen who will be third,” he said.

“The real challenge is 2022, but F1 does not seem to have changed,” Alonso explained. “Same people, same rules. Who was strong two years ago is strong today.

“As for me, I am a little different. I wanted new challenges, I had the time to face them and I think my mind and body have improved. I am more relaxed in terms of what I demand of myself.”

https://grandpx.news/russell-to-mercedes-was-most-interesting-alonso/

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-18

Next year, Fernando returns. He was with us in Bahrain and Abu Dhabi and I’m sure everyone would have heard or seen his demonstration runs in the legendary Renault R25 – the era which inspired me to race. I found some time in my schedule to watch his laps on Saturday after qualifying. The sound of that car is just amazing, and Fernando definitely knows how to put on a show. I was stood on the pit wall when he came flying past, flat out, inches from us. Wawaweewa, it was awesome!
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.esteban-ocon-on-his-maiden-podium-golfing-with-poulter-and-partnering-alonso.3EHVam6OxRAPJrS84qRDpQ.html

2020-12-18

Next year, Fernando returns. He was with us in Bahrain and Abu Dhabi and I’m sure everyone would have heard or seen his demonstration runs in the legendary Renault R25 – the era which inspired me to race. I found some time in my schedule to watch his laps on Saturday after qualifying. The sound of that car is just amazing, and Fernando definitely knows how to put on a show. I was stood on the pit wall when he came flying past, flat out, inches from us. Wawaweewa, it was awesome!
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.esteban-ocon-on-his-maiden-podium-golfing-with-poulter-and-partnering-alonso.3EHVam6OxRAPJrS84qRDpQ.html

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-21
When asked if Alonso's appearance in the post-season test will give him an advantage for next year, Renault F1 director Budkowski said the Spaniard will still be at a disadvantage compared to the rest of the grid.

"I think you mean how much less of a disadvantage does he have? Because he hasn't been driving for two years," Budkowski said in Abu Dhabi.

"I understand that for Carlos [Sainz] or Daniel [Ricciardo] changing teams next year and getting accustomed to a different team is tricky.

"There's lots to learn, different ways of working, different engineer, but in the case of Fernando he hasn't been driving for two years at all.

"So, this is why we're trying to give him some track time and also some track time on the 2018 car just to get him back in the rhythm, get him back in the physical condition, the neck and things like this, which he needs."

Despite two decades of experience Budkowski believes a reduced winter testing programme will still be a challenge for Alonso.

"Yes, it's going to be tricky for Fernando to get used to the car in one and a half days of testing, but I think even more so because he hasn't driven for so long."

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-disadvantage-renault-return-2021/4930218/

2020-12-21
When asked if Alonso's appearance in the post-season test will give him an advantage for next year, Renault F1 director Budkowski said the Spaniard will still be at a disadvantage compared to the rest of the grid.

"I think you mean how much less of a disadvantage does he have? Because he hasn't been driving for two years," Budkowski said in Abu Dhabi.

"I understand that for Carlos [Sainz] or Daniel [Ricciardo] changing teams next year and getting accustomed to a different team is tricky.

"There's lots to learn, different ways of working, different engineer, but in the case of Fernando he hasn't been driving for two years at all.

"So, this is why we're trying to give him some track time and also some track time on the 2018 car just to get him back in the rhythm, get him back in the physical condition, the neck and things like this, which he needs."

Despite two decades of experience Budkowski believes a reduced winter testing programme will still be a challenge for Alonso.

"Yes, it's going to be tricky for Fernando to get used to the car in one and a half days of testing, but I think even more so because he hasn't driven for so long."

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-disadvantage-renault-return-2021/4930218/

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

雷诺的车,引擎,都没竞争力

雷诺的车,引擎,都没竞争力

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-25

"Carlos is motivated and aware of the opportunity he has been given, as Ferrari will undoubtedly improve. Hopefully, he and Alonso are ready, I hope to see them both on the podium", says Sainz sr. in conversation with the Spanish newspaper AS.

Sainz Sr. has driven the Dakar rally this year together with Fernando Alonso, where he has seen firsthand the dedication of the driver. "I am convinced that one of his goals after Formula 1 will be to make a return to the Dakar, and try to win it".

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/75602/i-hope-to-see-sainz-and-alonso-both-on-the-podium.html

2020-12-25

"Carlos is motivated and aware of the opportunity he has been given, as Ferrari will undoubtedly improve. Hopefully, he and Alonso are ready, I hope to see them both on the podium", says Sainz sr. in conversation with the Spanish newspaper AS.

Sainz Sr. has driven the Dakar rally this year together with Fernando Alonso, where he has seen firsthand the dedication of the driver. "I am convinced that one of his goals after Formula 1 will be to make a return to the Dakar, and try to win it".

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/75602/i-hope-to-see-sainz-and-alonso-both-on-the-podium.html

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-28

“The Indianapolis 500 and the Dakar are the only two events I still have to win. They are at a standstill but not forgotten. I want to win them in the future,” 
https://www.planetf1.com/news/fernando-alonso-2021-podium-chances/

2020-12-28

“The Indianapolis 500 and the Dakar are the only two events I still have to win. They are at a standstill but not forgotten. I want to win them in the future,” 
https://www.planetf1.com/news/fernando-alonso-2021-podium-chances/

亮了(0)
回复

2021-01-04

“With my TV cap on, I am excited about it,” said Brundle during a video interview with Motorsport Magazine.

“I do kind of feel he’s had his chances and it’s taking a seat I’d like to see some young buck take.

“I think he’s a man who’s kind of wasted his talent – that’s a strong word and I’d hate to read that as a headline – because I think he’s way better than a two-time World Champion, but I think he’s ended up in too many skirmishes within his own team and spoiled that to an extent.

“So if he’s learned from that, he will come back and will Renault give him a Championship car? We don’t know, do we? That’s why we love live sport. You’ve got to tune in to find out.

“But overall, I think for the sport it’s good and I’m personally fascinated by it, so I’m pleased to see him back. What a talent. Let’s see how much speed and commitment he’s got. I don’t think we can ever doubt that with Fernando.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/martin-brundle-fernando-alonso/

2021-01-04

“With my TV cap on, I am excited about it,” said Brundle during a video interview with Motorsport Magazine.

“I do kind of feel he’s had his chances and it’s taking a seat I’d like to see some young buck take.

“I think he’s a man who’s kind of wasted his talent – that’s a strong word and I’d hate to read that as a headline – because I think he’s way better than a two-time World Champion, but I think he’s ended up in too many skirmishes within his own team and spoiled that to an extent.

“So if he’s learned from that, he will come back and will Renault give him a Championship car? We don’t know, do we? That’s why we love live sport. You’ve got to tune in to find out.

“But overall, I think for the sport it’s good and I’m personally fascinated by it, so I’m pleased to see him back. What a talent. Let’s see how much speed and commitment he’s got. I don’t think we can ever doubt that with Fernando.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/martin-brundle-fernando-alonso/

亮了(0)
回复

2021-01-07

Luca de Meo, the CEO of Renault, created a stunt by taking Brivio away from MotoGP. The man who has led Yamaha and Suzuki to great success as team managers in MotoGP is said to be the new CEO of Alpine.

According to the Italian newspaper La Gazzetta Dello Sport, Brivio will be the new CEO of Alpine and will work under the CEO of Renault, De Melo. The role of team boss played in recent years by Abiteboul will be taken over by Marcin Budkowski, who was active within the organisation.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/76187/abiteboul-has-to-leave-renault-budkowski-and-brivio-take-the-lead.html

2021-01-07

Luca de Meo, the CEO of Renault, created a stunt by taking Brivio away from MotoGP. The man who has led Yamaha and Suzuki to great success as team managers in MotoGP is said to be the new CEO of Alpine.

According to the Italian newspaper La Gazzetta Dello Sport, Brivio will be the new CEO of Alpine and will work under the CEO of Renault, De Melo. The role of team boss played in recent years by Abiteboul will be taken over by Marcin Budkowski, who was active within the organisation.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/76187/abiteboul-has-to-leave-renault-budkowski-and-brivio-take-the-lead.html

亮了(0)
回复

2021-01-08

Davide Brivio

Alonso has in the past been criticised for being a disruptive and divisive presence. That was certainly the case in his first stint at McLaren, though not his second – not according to those who were working with him there. During that time, his outspoken radio comments about its engine lost him his relationship with Honda, but his day-to-day interaction with the McLaren personnel was never anything other than harmonious.

Maybe he’s mellowed, but for sure he won’t be replicating Ricciardo’s disposition. What effect that has on the team will be down to those inside it, something touched upon by his former Ferrari colleague Rob Smedley in our magazine last year. “He constantly wants the best and expects 110 per cent of everything and everyone which is extremely demanding. But I think that gets misconstrued as aggression. That’s not the right word. I never saw him angry, never heard him utter a wrong word. But he is an operator who knows his way around a team and what the machinations are. But I found him very motivating. You need people like that, you can’t have an attitude of ‘good enough’ in a top F1 team. He doesn’t want to just take part, he just has that single-minded motivation 365 days a year.

“I think how he affects people depends on the person you’re talking about. What I find demotivating is not winning. So when I heard him saying out loud what was wrong and what needed changing – things he didn’t hold back on, he really calls a spade a spade – even if it was something over which I had responsibility, I welcomed that. Some don’t. Egos come into, I guess, and how thick or thin your skin is. Some take it personally.”

Extracting the full potential from all the people in the team, with a very singular and legendary character in the cockpit, is going to be one of Brivio’s key challenges.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/why-alpines-latest-signing-could-be-its-best-hope-of-f1-glory/4939623/

2021-01-08

Davide Brivio

Alonso has in the past been criticised for being a disruptive and divisive presence. That was certainly the case in his first stint at McLaren, though not his second – not according to those who were working with him there. During that time, his outspoken radio comments about its engine lost him his relationship with Honda, but his day-to-day interaction with the McLaren personnel was never anything other than harmonious.

Maybe he’s mellowed, but for sure he won’t be replicating Ricciardo’s disposition. What effect that has on the team will be down to those inside it, something touched upon by his former Ferrari colleague Rob Smedley in our magazine last year. “He constantly wants the best and expects 110 per cent of everything and everyone which is extremely demanding. But I think that gets misconstrued as aggression. That’s not the right word. I never saw him angry, never heard him utter a wrong word. But he is an operator who knows his way around a team and what the machinations are. But I found him very motivating. You need people like that, you can’t have an attitude of ‘good enough’ in a top F1 team. He doesn’t want to just take part, he just has that single-minded motivation 365 days a year.

“I think how he affects people depends on the person you’re talking about. What I find demotivating is not winning. So when I heard him saying out loud what was wrong and what needed changing – things he didn’t hold back on, he really calls a spade a spade – even if it was something over which I had responsibility, I welcomed that. Some don’t. Egos come into, I guess, and how thick or thin your skin is. Some take it personally.”

Extracting the full potential from all the people in the team, with a very singular and legendary character in the cockpit, is going to be one of Brivio’s key challenges.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/why-alpines-latest-signing-could-be-its-best-hope-of-f1-glory/4939623/

亮了(0)
回复
Re:重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季
虎扑游戏中心
阿隆索最热帖
重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季
两次失而复得领奖台
【Amus阀哥版】阿隆索VS古铁雷斯   走近科学:揭秘恐怖事故 瞬间
这实在是太让人沮丧了
新赛季的战车颜值还凑合,但是真心不稳定呀
【暂放】国乒
we are back!