重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季

1579回复/ 4624354 浏览
糊涂阿蒙(72级)楼主2020-11-17 08:05:03发布于上海
重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季糊涂阿蒙 发表在阿隆索 https://bbs.hupu.com/fernandoalonso

全部回帖

收起

2020-11-17 留守中东现场陪跑雷诺季终三站

Fernando Alonso is to remain in the Middle East for Formula 1's end-of-season triple-header in the region to support Renault after completing his latest test in Abu Dhabi.

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/59361/alonso-completes-final-planned-f1-test-in-abu-dhabi/

2020-11-17 巴顿认为离开过F1头哥学会做团队一员

"[Raikkonen] got away from F1 and spent a few years away, and realised how good F1 is," Button told Autosport.

"That's why they go back, and that's why Fernando is going back. It definitely helped him and Fernando will come back a better driver as well I think.

"Whether he's more skilled as a racing driver, or if it's the way he works with the team, I think he's going to be very different.

"It will be interesting to see, because the Fernando from four years ago or three years ago, you wouldn't want in your team.

"But now I think he's much more of a team player, and understands that it is necessary to succeed."

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/153612/button-alonso-will-be-better-team-player-on-f1-return

2020-11-17 留守中东现场陪跑雷诺季终三站

Fernando Alonso is to remain in the Middle East for Formula 1's end-of-season triple-header in the region to support Renault after completing his latest test in Abu Dhabi.

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/59361/alonso-completes-final-planned-f1-test-in-abu-dhabi/

2020-11-17 巴顿认为离开过F1头哥学会做团队一员

"[Raikkonen] got away from F1 and spent a few years away, and realised how good F1 is," Button told Autosport.

"That's why they go back, and that's why Fernando is going back. It definitely helped him and Fernando will come back a better driver as well I think.

"Whether he's more skilled as a racing driver, or if it's the way he works with the team, I think he's going to be very different.

"It will be interesting to see, because the Fernando from four years ago or three years ago, you wouldn't want in your team.

"But now I think he's much more of a team player, and understands that it is necessary to succeed."

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/153612/button-alonso-will-be-better-team-player-on-f1-return

亮了(2)
回复
享受F1就好。
享受F1就好。
亮了(4)
回复

2020-11-18 来自身边车库工程师的印象,算不准的用胎风格问不完的问题

“It’s his speed,” says Permane. “I didn’t engineer Fernando ever – I suspect I did at a test with him at some point – but his adaptability, as well, was incredible.

“So in 2004, I was engineering Trulli, we did get the better of him once there; we won in Monaco… that was my first win as race engineer, that was pretty special. But Fernando had this way of driving that car where he would really hammer the front tyres, to… have this really sharp turn-in and use that to stabilise the car and was very tough on front tyres.

“We had refuelling in those days so multiple [pit] stops were common. And I remember saying to Giancarlo [Fisichella] at the start of 2005 – I remember exactly where we were – sat in the canteen at Enstone, thinking we’re going to get this bloke because we’ve got one tyre [set] for qualifying and the race.

“And Fernando, just overnight, figured out his driving style, completely, to cope with that single tyre rule, and all of a sudden was super gentle on the left front tyre. So I think adaptability was one of his key strengths,” explained Permane.

“Of course he’s phenomenally quick, but I think adaptability and just having dealings with him again since this summer in preparation for next year, it’s his attention to detail. It’s incredible,” continued Permane. “Just questions, questions, questions… and all sorts of things come in all the time, non-stop. So it’s going to be a good year next year.”

“I feel that on the end of my phone, on race weekend, he’s texting or messaging me on the laptop saying ‘don’t forget this’ or ‘think about that’ and he’s sat at home!

“And he’s listening to our meetings through there and you think ‘he’s got a point there’… and I know that is only going to be tenfold when he comes.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/fernando-alonso-adaptability-key-strength/

2020-11-18 来自身边车库工程师的印象,算不准的用胎风格问不完的问题

“It’s his speed,” says Permane. “I didn’t engineer Fernando ever – I suspect I did at a test with him at some point – but his adaptability, as well, was incredible.

“So in 2004, I was engineering Trulli, we did get the better of him once there; we won in Monaco… that was my first win as race engineer, that was pretty special. But Fernando had this way of driving that car where he would really hammer the front tyres, to… have this really sharp turn-in and use that to stabilise the car and was very tough on front tyres.

“We had refuelling in those days so multiple [pit] stops were common. And I remember saying to Giancarlo [Fisichella] at the start of 2005 – I remember exactly where we were – sat in the canteen at Enstone, thinking we’re going to get this bloke because we’ve got one tyre [set] for qualifying and the race.

“And Fernando, just overnight, figured out his driving style, completely, to cope with that single tyre rule, and all of a sudden was super gentle on the left front tyre. So I think adaptability was one of his key strengths,” explained Permane.

“Of course he’s phenomenally quick, but I think adaptability and just having dealings with him again since this summer in preparation for next year, it’s his attention to detail. It’s incredible,” continued Permane. “Just questions, questions, questions… and all sorts of things come in all the time, non-stop. So it’s going to be a good year next year.”

“I feel that on the end of my phone, on race weekend, he’s texting or messaging me on the laptop saying ‘don’t forget this’ or ‘think about that’ and he’s sat at home!

“And he’s listening to our meetings through there and you think ‘he’s got a point there’… and I know that is only going to be tenfold when he comes.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/fernando-alonso-adaptability-key-strength/

亮了(0)
回复

2020-11-19 老布依旧在其中

Speaking to Antena 3, Briatore said of the 39-year-old Spaniard, “I liked Fernando because he’s very quick, he was incredible, I hadn’t seen anything like it.

“He was so young back then. I watched him, we spoke and I put a contract in front of him after that conversation. You see that kind of talent and react quickly… Fernando and I are family.

“We did something incredible together, what memories… Everyone experienced that. He’s unique. He’s honourable, strong, solid…

“I’m delighted he’s returned. He’s one of the best and we’re going to see that next year. He’s in super form and very motivated,” added the Italian businessman.

https://www.grandprix247.com/2020/11/19/briatore-alonso-is-in-super-form-and-very-motivated/

2020-11-19 老布依旧在其中

Speaking to Antena 3, Briatore said of the 39-year-old Spaniard, “I liked Fernando because he’s very quick, he was incredible, I hadn’t seen anything like it.

“He was so young back then. I watched him, we spoke and I put a contract in front of him after that conversation. You see that kind of talent and react quickly… Fernando and I are family.

“We did something incredible together, what memories… Everyone experienced that. He’s unique. He’s honourable, strong, solid…

“I’m delighted he’s returned. He’s one of the best and we’re going to see that next year. He’s in super form and very motivated,” added the Italian businessman.

https://www.grandprix247.com/2020/11/19/briatore-alonso-is-in-super-form-and-very-motivated/

亮了(1)
回复

2020-11-22 “反应时间”能说明个啥

This idea about driving becoming slower due to “reaction times” is a long-standing myth that has absolutely *zero* support from evidence – actually the evidence that does exist actually show the opposite.

Some interesting facts about that: in the early 2000s, when thinking of ways of improving race starts, Ross Brawn ran some reaction time tests on his drivers. We all know Barrichello wasn’t as good as Schumacher, so it would be only obvious that Schumi’s reaction times would be much smaller, right? Guess what – they weren’t. Not only Barrichello’s reaction times were consistently much faster, but, to Brawn’s surprise he decided to do that with random team members and found out Schumacher’s reaction times were similar to his own – i.e., there is absolutely nothing special about reaction times of Formula 1 drivers (i.e., they follow the same distribution of regular people), because there is absolutely no correlation between having quicker reaction times and driving well – that was just a common-sense belief people never bothered to test because it should “obviously” be the case – until they did.

Fernando Alonso's return: Past it or a masterstroke? | Planet F1

2020-11-22 “反应时间”能说明个啥

This idea about driving becoming slower due to “reaction times” is a long-standing myth that has absolutely *zero* support from evidence – actually the evidence that does exist actually show the opposite.

Some interesting facts about that: in the early 2000s, when thinking of ways of improving race starts, Ross Brawn ran some reaction time tests on his drivers. We all know Barrichello wasn’t as good as Schumacher, so it would be only obvious that Schumi’s reaction times would be much smaller, right? Guess what – they weren’t. Not only Barrichello’s reaction times were consistently much faster, but, to Brawn’s surprise he decided to do that with random team members and found out Schumacher’s reaction times were similar to his own – i.e., there is absolutely nothing special about reaction times of Formula 1 drivers (i.e., they follow the same distribution of regular people), because there is absolutely no correlation between having quicker reaction times and driving well – that was just a common-sense belief people never bothered to test because it should “obviously” be the case – until they did.

Fernando Alonso's return: Past it or a masterstroke? | Planet F1

亮了(0)
回复

2020-11-22 继续给自己做心理建设的老板

"He is probably a bit more aggressive and pushy," says Abiteboul at GP Racing about Alonso. "Talking about very important stuff with Daniel isn’t that easy because he’s actually quite shy, he’s not going to be very direct about things that don’t work. It took me some time to decode and understand what’s really behind that smile."

"Fernando is a completely different animal. He will be blunt on the engine, the car, the strategy, the organisation. We know that. Both of them are commanding us to do our absolute best, one by telling you the way it is, the other one through his expectations and the standard of driver he is," Abiteboul concludes his story.

Abiteboul points out the big difference between Ricciardo and Alonso (gpblog.com)

2020-11-22 继续给自己做心理建设的老板

"He is probably a bit more aggressive and pushy," says Abiteboul at GP Racing about Alonso. "Talking about very important stuff with Daniel isn’t that easy because he’s actually quite shy, he’s not going to be very direct about things that don’t work. It took me some time to decode and understand what’s really behind that smile."

"Fernando is a completely different animal. He will be blunt on the engine, the car, the strategy, the organisation. We know that. Both of them are commanding us to do our absolute best, one by telling you the way it is, the other one through his expectations and the standard of driver he is," Abiteboul concludes his story.

Abiteboul points out the big difference between Ricciardo and Alonso (gpblog.com)

亮了(0)
回复

2020-11-24 

“I thoroughly enjoyed racing with him,” said the McLaren CEO of Alonso during an interview with journalist Peter Windsor on YouTube.

“We have an outstanding relationship. We’ve had a lot more bad times together on the race track than good, unfortunately, and he’s got a reputation that I never really saw. Everyone kind of said he would be difficult to manage and I found him quite easy to work with.

“His work ethic and intelligence is second to none and I think at Renault he will be a fierce competitor.

“He’s probably the best all-round driver certainly that I’ve worked with in my short time in Formula 1 and I think the speed will definitely be there, so he’s a guy that will be tough to beat on the track.”

“Having once driven, I don’t know if it’s because I have a bit of a driver mindset that I work with drivers a bit differently, but given we had three horrific years together we never had any incidents,” said the 49-year-old American.

“He gave it all he’d got every single lap, every single weekend, whether that was for seventh place or 17th place.

“He’s a total pro. Going to Indianapolis in 2017 was awesome. I think we shocked the world with that decision and he led 27 laps, so that was a high moment. It ended in tears of course, with an engine that let go. Then 2019 was a disaster at Indy and he was a total pro.

“I let him go do Le Mans, which he won, we did Daytona together, so I have an outstanding relationship with him and a tremendous amount of respect.”

Zak Brown: Fernando Alonso will be 'tough to beat' at Renault (planetf1.com)

2020-11-24 

“I thoroughly enjoyed racing with him,” said the McLaren CEO of Alonso during an interview with journalist Peter Windsor on YouTube.

“We have an outstanding relationship. We’ve had a lot more bad times together on the race track than good, unfortunately, and he’s got a reputation that I never really saw. Everyone kind of said he would be difficult to manage and I found him quite easy to work with.

“His work ethic and intelligence is second to none and I think at Renault he will be a fierce competitor.

“He’s probably the best all-round driver certainly that I’ve worked with in my short time in Formula 1 and I think the speed will definitely be there, so he’s a guy that will be tough to beat on the track.”

“Having once driven, I don’t know if it’s because I have a bit of a driver mindset that I work with drivers a bit differently, but given we had three horrific years together we never had any incidents,” said the 49-year-old American.

“He gave it all he’d got every single lap, every single weekend, whether that was for seventh place or 17th place.

“He’s a total pro. Going to Indianapolis in 2017 was awesome. I think we shocked the world with that decision and he led 27 laps, so that was a high moment. It ended in tears of course, with an engine that let go. Then 2019 was a disaster at Indy and he was a total pro.

“I let him go do Le Mans, which he won, we did Daytona together, so I have an outstanding relationship with him and a tremendous amount of respect.”

Zak Brown: Fernando Alonso will be 'tough to beat' at Renault (planetf1.com)

亮了(0)
回复

2020-11-25

“Fernando, I think, scores himself nine out of 10 on everything,” said Brown during an interview with journalist Peter Windsor on YouTube.

“Daniel is awesome over a single lap and awesome over a race distance. I see a lot of aggression in Daniel.

“Until you have them both in the same car at the same time I don’t think we’ll ever know. But I don’t think there’s anyone faster than Daniel at the moment so I’ll say maybe it’s a tie, but I’m rooting for my guy now.”

Zak Brown: Daniel Ricciardo equal to Fernando Alonso over one lap (planetf1.com)

2020-11-25

“Fernando, I think, scores himself nine out of 10 on everything,” said Brown during an interview with journalist Peter Windsor on YouTube.

“Daniel is awesome over a single lap and awesome over a race distance. I see a lot of aggression in Daniel.

“Until you have them both in the same car at the same time I don’t think we’ll ever know. But I don’t think there’s anyone faster than Daniel at the moment so I’ll say maybe it’s a tie, but I’m rooting for my guy now.”

Zak Brown: Daniel Ricciardo equal to Fernando Alonso over one lap (planetf1.com)

亮了(0)
回复

2020-11-25

Talking to AutoHebdo, he said: "Coincidentally, I sent him three messages half an hour ago. He has read them, but hasn't responded yet. I'm sure he's getting tired of me, because he's not responding to my messages."

“People seem surprised every time they hear that about me, but that's the way I've always been. In my time at McLaren, everyone was surprised how excited I was about Honda, and they thought I looked happier than I did at Ferrari. But they also noticed my enthusiasm at Ferrari."

He continued: "I've always been the same, but some people don't find out until they've worked with me. I have always been determined to return to Formula 1," said the two-time world champion.

Alonso: "I'm sure he's getting tired of me, because he's not responding" (gpblog.com)

2020-11-25

Talking to AutoHebdo, he said: "Coincidentally, I sent him three messages half an hour ago. He has read them, but hasn't responded yet. I'm sure he's getting tired of me, because he's not responding to my messages."

“People seem surprised every time they hear that about me, but that's the way I've always been. In my time at McLaren, everyone was surprised how excited I was about Honda, and they thought I looked happier than I did at Ferrari. But they also noticed my enthusiasm at Ferrari."

He continued: "I've always been the same, but some people don't find out until they've worked with me. I have always been determined to return to Formula 1," said the two-time world champion.

Alonso: "I'm sure he's getting tired of me, because he's not responding" (gpblog.com)

亮了(0)
回复

2020-11-26 2010上半段确实幺蛾子不断的头哥,我也怪他

“Between Vettel and Alonso, the Spaniard was the closest to winning the world championship with Ferrari. Two championships were played until the last match. Then if we want to deepen the discussion, I have always maintained that Alonso lost the 2010 title. He lost it with Saturday in Monte Carlo, with the exit from the track in Spa and with the Abu Dhabi race. In 2012 he was doing a miracle because he didn't have a title car, but he had been very good at exploiting the circumstances that had arisen. Had he not had the bad luck, not attributable to him, of the departure of Spa and Suzuka, he probably would have made it.”

“Alonso deserves to be followed for two reasons: the first is that Renault (from 2021 it will be Alpine, editor's note) is a team that is showing progress. If you see Ricciardo’s position in the standings this year it is surprising for someone who has never won a GP this season. And in addition this great manager who is De Meo has shown a very strong interest in F1. This could come as a surprise, especially if the Renault leaders decide that it is appropriate to invest heavily in order to be the candidate for the succession to eternal Mercedes domination.”

F1 | Turrini: Vettel e Alonso, passato e futuro (f1sport.it)

2020-11-26 2010上半段确实幺蛾子不断的头哥,我也怪他

“Between Vettel and Alonso, the Spaniard was the closest to winning the world championship with Ferrari. Two championships were played until the last match. Then if we want to deepen the discussion, I have always maintained that Alonso lost the 2010 title. He lost it with Saturday in Monte Carlo, with the exit from the track in Spa and with the Abu Dhabi race. In 2012 he was doing a miracle because he didn't have a title car, but he had been very good at exploiting the circumstances that had arisen. Had he not had the bad luck, not attributable to him, of the departure of Spa and Suzuka, he probably would have made it.”

“Alonso deserves to be followed for two reasons: the first is that Renault (from 2021 it will be Alpine, editor's note) is a team that is showing progress. If you see Ricciardo’s position in the standings this year it is surprising for someone who has never won a GP this season. And in addition this great manager who is De Meo has shown a very strong interest in F1. This could come as a surprise, especially if the Renault leaders decide that it is appropriate to invest heavily in order to be the candidate for the succession to eternal Mercedes domination.”

F1 | Turrini: Vettel e Alonso, passato e futuro (f1sport.it)

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-02 FIA允许赛季结束测试

It has been reported that FIA president Jean Todt has made the decision to allow any drivers who didn’t compete in the 2020 season to drive in it. Therefore, Alonso can do so.

Due to the change in rules, Sebastian Buemi and Robert Kubica will apparently drive for Red Bull and Alfa Romeo respectively in it.

Fernando Alonso approved to drive in Abu Dhabi test | F1 News by PlanetF1

2020-12-02 FIA允许赛季结束测试

It has been reported that FIA president Jean Todt has made the decision to allow any drivers who didn’t compete in the 2020 season to drive in it. Therefore, Alonso can do so.

Due to the change in rules, Sebastian Buemi and Robert Kubica will apparently drive for Red Bull and Alfa Romeo respectively in it.

Fernando Alonso approved to drive in Abu Dhabi test | F1 News by PlanetF1

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-04

Renault team principal Cyril Abiteboul said they had been given permission to run Alonso in the test by the FIA “in recognition of our commitment to young drivers throughout junior motorsport and to Fernando’s own dedication to furthering the careers of young talents”.

Sainz wants to join Alonso at 'young drivers' test · RaceFans

2020-12-04

Renault team principal Cyril Abiteboul said they had been given permission to run Alonso in the test by the FIA “in recognition of our commitment to young drivers throughout junior motorsport and to Fernando’s own dedication to furthering the careers of young talents”.

Sainz wants to join Alonso at 'young drivers' test · RaceFans

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-04 

Nothing was ever written down, says Massa as part of the Driving for Ferrari podcast series, but a catch-all clause in his contract meant that the team could easily favour another driver over him.

“Even if you don’t see it written in the contract ‘You are Number Two driver’ you have some clause in the contract that you need to do for the team – what they want,” he says. “You need to follow the ‘instructions of the team’. This means many things.

“So at the end you are not Number Two driver, but if the team is saying ‘the instruction is to do this or to do that’, you need to follow. This is inside the contract. It was even inside the contract for Michael and it was inside the contract for Fernando as well. But definitely the instruction is to favour them.”

“They were part of the mentality, especially with Michael,” he says. “It was impossible to fight against the politics.

“Michael had the team in his pocket. They were a team that said ‘We are here to win, and we are here to support the driver that we need to support.’ And definitely Michael deserved it, because he was an amazing driver.”

[with Alonso]“Things changed a little bit – the politics started to go back to how it was when Michael was there. It was so difficult to fight against the politics, against what the team put in the papers even before the championship starts. "

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/single-seaters/f1/fernando-is-faster-than-you-message-knocked-my-confidence-says-massa

2020-12-04 

Nothing was ever written down, says Massa as part of the Driving for Ferrari podcast series, but a catch-all clause in his contract meant that the team could easily favour another driver over him.

“Even if you don’t see it written in the contract ‘You are Number Two driver’ you have some clause in the contract that you need to do for the team – what they want,” he says. “You need to follow the ‘instructions of the team’. This means many things.

“So at the end you are not Number Two driver, but if the team is saying ‘the instruction is to do this or to do that’, you need to follow. This is inside the contract. It was even inside the contract for Michael and it was inside the contract for Fernando as well. But definitely the instruction is to favour them.”

“They were part of the mentality, especially with Michael,” he says. “It was impossible to fight against the politics.

“Michael had the team in his pocket. They were a team that said ‘We are here to win, and we are here to support the driver that we need to support.’ And definitely Michael deserved it, because he was an amazing driver.”

[with Alonso]“Things changed a little bit – the politics started to go back to how it was when Michael was there. It was so difficult to fight against the politics, against what the team put in the papers even before the championship starts. "

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/single-seaters/f1/fernando-is-faster-than-you-message-knocked-my-confidence-says-massa

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-05

“There is an indication of young drivers plus anyone that the FIA will give permission to,” said Abiteboul of the post-season test criteria. “That’s in the absolute right of the FIA to do that.

“I don’t think that we can be blamed for not doing lots for young drivers.

“I don’t think that any manufacturer has invested half of what we have invested for young drivers, with our young drivers academy, drivers that we are supporting financially, and with different activities, with Formula Renault Eurocup, a championship in which we have invested for 50 years.

“Fernando’s getting back into shape and stretching his legs,” said Abiteboul.
“He’s been amazing in the driving of the two-year-old car, we’ve done four days of that.

“He will have one more day, that’s particularly important in the context of next year, [when] we will have only three days to share across the two drivers of winter test.

“I know it’s the same for everyone. But again, that’s also one reason why we’ve asked for that.

“The FIA has taken the time to weigh up our request and has given the permission.

“But that’s very much around Fernando rather than the development of the car.”

Renault mounts fierce defence amid Alonso test criticism - The Race (the-race.com)

哪位复出的车手遇到过季前冬测每队一共才只有三天的?

2020-12-05

“There is an indication of young drivers plus anyone that the FIA will give permission to,” said Abiteboul of the post-season test criteria. “That’s in the absolute right of the FIA to do that.

“I don’t think that we can be blamed for not doing lots for young drivers.

“I don’t think that any manufacturer has invested half of what we have invested for young drivers, with our young drivers academy, drivers that we are supporting financially, and with different activities, with Formula Renault Eurocup, a championship in which we have invested for 50 years.

“Fernando’s getting back into shape and stretching his legs,” said Abiteboul.
“He’s been amazing in the driving of the two-year-old car, we’ve done four days of that.

“He will have one more day, that’s particularly important in the context of next year, [when] we will have only three days to share across the two drivers of winter test.

“I know it’s the same for everyone. But again, that’s also one reason why we’ve asked for that.

“The FIA has taken the time to weigh up our request and has given the permission.

“But that’s very much around Fernando rather than the development of the car.”

Renault mounts fierce defence amid Alonso test criticism - The Race (the-race.com)

哪位复出的车手遇到过季前冬测每队一共才只有三天的?

亮了(0)
回复

开RS18、RS20没完,还有R25

开RS18、RS20没完,还有R25

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-06

“I know there are a lot of talks about me,” he told Sky Sports F1.

“I’m happy that rival teams are so worried for our test.

“I’m just getting up to speed and they can be more relaxed because I will not develop anything.”

He also pointed out that he is not the only anomaly in the test, with Alfa Romeo and Red Bull running their experienced reserve drivers Robert Kubica and Sebastien Buemi respectively. But neither is due to race in F1 in 2021.

“Kubica is doing it I think as well, Buemi too but yeah, not much talk about those,” Alonso added.

“Obviously with two years out of the sport I very much need every kilometre so hopefully I can enjoy the day with no issues on the car and put in some laps,” said Alonso.

“I just need some kilometres for me.”

Alonso 'happy rivals are so worried' about his Renault test - The Race (the-race.com)

2020-12-06

“I know there are a lot of talks about me,” he told Sky Sports F1.

“I’m happy that rival teams are so worried for our test.

“I’m just getting up to speed and they can be more relaxed because I will not develop anything.”

He also pointed out that he is not the only anomaly in the test, with Alfa Romeo and Red Bull running their experienced reserve drivers Robert Kubica and Sebastien Buemi respectively. But neither is due to race in F1 in 2021.

“Kubica is doing it I think as well, Buemi too but yeah, not much talk about those,” Alonso added.

“Obviously with two years out of the sport I very much need every kilometre so hopefully I can enjoy the day with no issues on the car and put in some laps,” said Alonso.

“I just need some kilometres for me.”

Alonso 'happy rivals are so worried' about his Renault test - The Race (the-race.com)

亮了(1)
回复

过来报到,迫不及待了

过来报到,迫不及待了

亮了(3)
回复

2020-12-08

“This moment with Esteban was really crucial because it shows to Fernando what he will have to deal with next season.” said Abiteboul. 

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/60125/ocon-podium-a-warning-shot-to-alonso-abiteboul/

2020-12-08

“This moment with Esteban was really crucial because it shows to Fernando what he will have to deal with next season.” said Abiteboul. 

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/60125/ocon-podium-a-warning-shot-to-alonso-abiteboul/

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-11

“Yes, but I am not Vandoorne,” Frenchman Ocon insisted in Abu Dhabi.

“I don’t know what happened at McLaren but Fernando is obviously an extremely talented driver who will be very difficult to beat. But I regard having teammates like Daniel and Fernando as a good thing for me.”

Ocon acknowledges that Alonso, 39, is a “legend” of the sport, but he also says he is not afraid of the Spaniard.

“No, no, no – I’m not scared,” he laughed to AS newspaper. “If I was afraid of Fernando I would leave Formula 1.”

“It’s good to have a third opinion for the team,” he insisted. “We are getting along very well, he messages me a lot and also participates in technical meetings.

“As for what he asks me, I think it’s better to ask him that but I think it’s normal when there is a lot for him to discover. But once he gets into the car at the first race I’m very sure he will be ready,” said Ocon.

https://grandpx.news/ocon-not-afraid-of-2021-teammate-alonso/

2020-12-11

“Yes, but I am not Vandoorne,” Frenchman Ocon insisted in Abu Dhabi.

“I don’t know what happened at McLaren but Fernando is obviously an extremely talented driver who will be very difficult to beat. But I regard having teammates like Daniel and Fernando as a good thing for me.”

Ocon acknowledges that Alonso, 39, is a “legend” of the sport, but he also says he is not afraid of the Spaniard.

“No, no, no – I’m not scared,” he laughed to AS newspaper. “If I was afraid of Fernando I would leave Formula 1.”

“It’s good to have a third opinion for the team,” he insisted. “We are getting along very well, he messages me a lot and also participates in technical meetings.

“As for what he asks me, I think it’s better to ask him that but I think it’s normal when there is a lot for him to discover. But once he gets into the car at the first race I’m very sure he will be ready,” said Ocon.

https://grandpx.news/ocon-not-afraid-of-2021-teammate-alonso/

亮了(0)
回复

2020-12-11

Pictures: Alonso drives his 2005 title-winning Renault at Yas Marina

https://www.racefans.net/2020/12/11/pictures-alonso-drives-his-2005-title-winning-renault-at-yas-marina/

2020-12-11

Pictures: Alonso drives his 2005 title-winning Renault at Yas Marina

https://www.racefans.net/2020/12/11/pictures-alonso-drives-his-2005-title-winning-renault-at-yas-marina/

亮了(0)
回复
Re:重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季
虎扑游戏中心
阿隆索最热帖
重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季
两次失而复得领奖台
【Amus阀哥版】阿隆索VS古铁雷斯   走近科学:揭秘恐怖事故 瞬间
这实在是太让人沮丧了
新赛季的战车颜值还凑合,但是真心不稳定呀
【暂放】国乒
we are back!