重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季 1579回复/ 4624656 浏览

全部回帖

收起

But once the dust had settled, Lelcerc acted like a "gentleman" says Sainz, with a short but "normal" post-race debrief held by the team afterwards.

"It was a relatively short briefing because we had to leave for the airport and take a group picture. I think Charles had the anti-doping control too, so we couldn't share the briefing together," Sainz explained to media, including RacingNews365.com.

"But like always, he behaved like gentleman, like he is. The briefing went normal, the way it should go the way it goes.

"When I have a bad race it is also a normal briefing, and when he has a bad race it is a normal briefing. I think this is one of the strong points that we have as teammates and drivers. These things are always under control."

Ferrari then asked Sainz to hold back and protect Leclerc from the charging Hamilton at the restart – but Sainz declined, warning that doing so could put the team's win under threat.

"Ferrari won and I won. So, for sure, it was not the wrong decision," explained Sainz, defending his team's call.

"I think at that time, in the car, I knew perfectly what I had to do in order to not compromise Charles but also to give Ferrari a race win – and that is what the team cares the most about.

"I think everything I did was sensible. I did not put Charles under any unnecessary risk or pressure while overtaking him, knowing that I was going to overtake him pretty easy on the Softs.

"I think it was a good outcome in the end and I would have done it the same again. And I think the team perfectly understood my position.

"That's why they didn't call again for the 10 car lengths, because they knew that what I had argued with them on the radio during the race was totally valid."

Sainz: Leclerc behaved like a gentleman after Silverstone heartbreak | RacingNews365

But once the dust had settled, Lelcerc acted like a "gentleman" says Sainz, with a short but "normal" post-race debrief held by the team afterwards.

"It was a relatively short briefing because we had to leave for the airport and take a group picture. I think Charles had the anti-doping control too, so we couldn't share the briefing together," Sainz explained to media, including RacingNews365.com.

"But like always, he behaved like gentleman, like he is. The briefing went normal, the way it should go the way it goes.

"When I have a bad race it is also a normal briefing, and when he has a bad race it is a normal briefing. I think this is one of the strong points that we have as teammates and drivers. These things are always under control."

Ferrari then asked Sainz to hold back and protect Leclerc from the charging Hamilton at the restart – but Sainz declined, warning that doing so could put the team's win under threat.

"Ferrari won and I won. So, for sure, it was not the wrong decision," explained Sainz, defending his team's call.

"I think at that time, in the car, I knew perfectly what I had to do in order to not compromise Charles but also to give Ferrari a race win – and that is what the team cares the most about.

"I think everything I did was sensible. I did not put Charles under any unnecessary risk or pressure while overtaking him, knowing that I was going to overtake him pretty easy on the Softs.

"I think it was a good outcome in the end and I would have done it the same again. And I think the team perfectly understood my position.

"That's why they didn't call again for the 10 car lengths, because they knew that what I had argued with them on the radio during the race was totally valid."

Sainz: Leclerc behaved like a gentleman after Silverstone heartbreak | RacingNews365

亮了(0)
回复

这站大头车有问题吗 排位一直快不起来

这站大头车有问题吗 排位一直快不起来

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @hoopbird 发表的:
只看此人

这站大头车有问题吗 排位一直快不起来

这站大头车有问题吗 排位一直快不起来

Q3底盘有受损… 望明天冲刺赛前都能修好吧

Q3底盘有受损… 望明天冲刺赛前都能修好吧

亮了(0)
回复

The reason for that is the damage his car had sustained in the opening 18-minute stint of qualifying.

“It felt good, it felt very competitive,” the 40-year-old told reporters afterwards. “Unfortunately we had a broken floor from Q1, so that compromised a little bit our performance.

“I think we were looking for top five, top six, so I think the car is good and should be good for tomorrow.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/fernando-alonso-austria-2022-qualifying/

The reason for that is the damage his car had sustained in the opening 18-minute stint of qualifying.

“It felt good, it felt very competitive,” the 40-year-old told reporters afterwards. “Unfortunately we had a broken floor from Q1, so that compromised a little bit our performance.

“I think we were looking for top five, top six, so I think the car is good and should be good for tomorrow.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/fernando-alonso-austria-2022-qualifying/

亮了(0)
回复

"Five minutes before the start we had a blackout in the car and we couldn't switch the car on," explained Alonso.

"We tried to fire it up with the external battery but that didn't work either. We brought another external battery in case the [first] was wrong as well.

"They were lining up on the starting grid we tried to be ready but the second battery didn't work either, so there is something bigger going on."

Asked as to whether he was boiling with frustration inside given the number of incidents that have cost him a considerable number of points this season, Alonso replied: "Yeah, but I'm very proud of my own job this year.

"I feel at my highest level driving-wise, thanks to experience as well, maybe at the level of 2012, and I have 28 points. It's unbelievable.

"Maybe we've lost 70 points, I guess, 60 points, if we count all the retirements, bad luck and reliability, so it is a very strange season. "I'm driving at my best and I'm trying to work with my team as close as I can. If we don't get the points because of all of these reasons, obviously it's very frustrating.

"But I would be sadder if it was my own mistakes, or spinning around, or crashing, or something like that. Inside the cockpit, I try to do as much as I can."

Fernando Alonso news: Frustration boiling after Alpine "blackout" - GPFans.com

话可以说明白,但还是要克制。开好自己的部分。

"Five minutes before the start we had a blackout in the car and we couldn't switch the car on," explained Alonso.

"We tried to fire it up with the external battery but that didn't work either. We brought another external battery in case the [first] was wrong as well.

"They were lining up on the starting grid we tried to be ready but the second battery didn't work either, so there is something bigger going on."

Asked as to whether he was boiling with frustration inside given the number of incidents that have cost him a considerable number of points this season, Alonso replied: "Yeah, but I'm very proud of my own job this year.

"I feel at my highest level driving-wise, thanks to experience as well, maybe at the level of 2012, and I have 28 points. It's unbelievable.

"Maybe we've lost 70 points, I guess, 60 points, if we count all the retirements, bad luck and reliability, so it is a very strange season. "I'm driving at my best and I'm trying to work with my team as close as I can. If we don't get the points because of all of these reasons, obviously it's very frustrating.

"But I would be sadder if it was my own mistakes, or spinning around, or crashing, or something like that. Inside the cockpit, I try to do as much as I can."

Fernando Alonso news: Frustration boiling after Alpine "blackout" - GPFans.com

话可以说明白,但还是要克制。开好自己的部分。

亮了(0)
回复

我感觉这站有争台的速度,可惜被冲刺赛毁了

我感觉这站有争台的速度,可惜被冲刺赛毁了

亮了(0)
回复

vsc下第一次进站后,你头感到不对后就跟车队说box again,车队问is it an issue,你头思考片刻依然回复box again,没说任何别的。最后在pit entry的时候提醒车队take the front left。这人到底是如何做到这种心率和肾上腺素情况下,这么冷静周全思考着说话的。。。又是佩服和骄傲的一天。

vsc下第一次进站后,你头感到不对后就跟车队说box again,车队问is it an issue,你头思考片刻依然回复box again,没说任何别的。最后在pit entry的时候提醒车队take the front left。这人到底是如何做到这种心率和肾上腺素情况下,这么冷静周全思考着说话的。。。又是佩服和骄傲的一天。

亮了(1)
回复
查看评论(1)

"2022 Austrian Grand Prix: Every driver's over the line team radio" (formula1.com)

头哥5:10

ALONSO ESCAPES PENALTY AFTER LOOSE WHEEL INVESTIGATION

15 hours ago

By Scott Mitchell

Fernando Alonso has not been punished after an investigation into whether his Alpine Formula 1 team released his car in an unsafe condition in the Austrian Grand Prix.

Alonso started 19th and finished 10th at the Red Bull Ring but reckoned he would have made further progress had he not needed to make two pitstops in two laps under a virtual safety car in the final part of the race.

The two-time world champion rejoined from his second pitstop in ninth place but returned immediately to the pits at the end of his outlap after suffering from a vibration, then had another set of tyres and rejoined the race without any further problems.

A post-race investigation from the stewards determined that Alonso’s front left wheel had come loose “by a small margin”.

Crucially though, the stewards found there was nothing to indicate that the pitstop was “anything other than a normal pitstop, including that the wheel concerned appears to fully engage and become fully tight”.

Alpine team boss Otmar Szafnauer had been confident this would be the case as he said Alpine has new pitstop equipment that means “once the wheel’s on, it can’t come off unless you gun it off”.

The stewards’ analysis of video footage found that Alonso’s wheel “slightly disengages from the car, by a very small amount” after Turn 3, and it is after that moment that Alonso tells the team he needs to pit again.

Post-race assessments of the wheel and axle from the FIA’s technical delegate and head of single-seater technical matters determined the damage was consistent with a parts failure after the car left the pits.

The stewards therefore determined the wheel was fully fitted at the pitstop and all the retention systems worked as designed, so have taken no further action against Alonso.

Their verdict also clarifies suspicions about how Alonso handled the situation over the radio.

There was no significant radio communication between Alonso and Alpine once he felt the vibration and he did not specify that he had a problem, only informing the team: “Box again.”

He was asked why but only said “box again” and was given the OK to make another stop, then once in the pitlane told the team to check the front left.

This raised suspicions Alonso thought one of his wheels was incorrectly fitted but was keen to avoid an overt admission of that as this is something the FIA has a zero-tolerance policy over.

But Szafnauer insisted after the race Alonso was not thinking in such terms and the stewards accepted that Alonso was not trying to disguise the situation.

Alonso argued he could “not see the rim of the wheel and that all he felt was a small vibration” which the stewards found was consistent with the video, in which “the movement of the tyre was hardly distinguishable”.

The implication is that Alonso would have had no way of knowing the wheel had come loose.

As for Alonso’s “check left front” message, he told the stewards that “it felt worse when he turned to the right than when he turned to the left, but that there was still nothing obvious from his vantage point”.

Alonso escapes penalty after loose wheel investigation - The Race (the-race.com)

"2022 Austrian Grand Prix: Every driver's over the line team radio" (formula1.com)

头哥5:10

ALONSO ESCAPES PENALTY AFTER LOOSE WHEEL INVESTIGATION

15 hours ago

By Scott Mitchell

Fernando Alonso has not been punished after an investigation into whether his Alpine Formula 1 team released his car in an unsafe condition in the Austrian Grand Prix.

Alonso started 19th and finished 10th at the Red Bull Ring but reckoned he would have made further progress had he not needed to make two pitstops in two laps under a virtual safety car in the final part of the race.

The two-time world champion rejoined from his second pitstop in ninth place but returned immediately to the pits at the end of his outlap after suffering from a vibration, then had another set of tyres and rejoined the race without any further problems.

A post-race investigation from the stewards determined that Alonso’s front left wheel had come loose “by a small margin”.

Crucially though, the stewards found there was nothing to indicate that the pitstop was “anything other than a normal pitstop, including that the wheel concerned appears to fully engage and become fully tight”.

Alpine team boss Otmar Szafnauer had been confident this would be the case as he said Alpine has new pitstop equipment that means “once the wheel’s on, it can’t come off unless you gun it off”.

The stewards’ analysis of video footage found that Alonso’s wheel “slightly disengages from the car, by a very small amount” after Turn 3, and it is after that moment that Alonso tells the team he needs to pit again.

Post-race assessments of the wheel and axle from the FIA’s technical delegate and head of single-seater technical matters determined the damage was consistent with a parts failure after the car left the pits.

The stewards therefore determined the wheel was fully fitted at the pitstop and all the retention systems worked as designed, so have taken no further action against Alonso.

Their verdict also clarifies suspicions about how Alonso handled the situation over the radio.

There was no significant radio communication between Alonso and Alpine once he felt the vibration and he did not specify that he had a problem, only informing the team: “Box again.”

He was asked why but only said “box again” and was given the OK to make another stop, then once in the pitlane told the team to check the front left.

This raised suspicions Alonso thought one of his wheels was incorrectly fitted but was keen to avoid an overt admission of that as this is something the FIA has a zero-tolerance policy over.

But Szafnauer insisted after the race Alonso was not thinking in such terms and the stewards accepted that Alonso was not trying to disguise the situation.

Alonso argued he could “not see the rim of the wheel and that all he felt was a small vibration” which the stewards found was consistent with the video, in which “the movement of the tyre was hardly distinguishable”.

The implication is that Alonso would have had no way of knowing the wheel had come loose.

As for Alonso’s “check left front” message, he told the stewards that “it felt worse when he turned to the right than when he turned to the left, but that there was still nothing obvious from his vantage point”.

Alonso escapes penalty after loose wheel investigation - The Race (the-race.com)

亮了(0)
回复

After making a pit stop in Austria, the stewards noted that the front-left tyre on Alonso’s Alpine had come slightly loose, triggering a post-race investigation as to whether the Spaniard had been released back into the race with a tyre which was not correctly attached.

After analysing the situation in detail, including the use of CCTV in the pit lane and inspections of the car, 【it was determined that a “parts failure” was the likely cause of the issue, rather than an error from the team.】

In their report, the stewards state: “Alonso made a pit stop at 16:12 during the Virtual Safety Car due to the incident at Turn 4. The left front wheel subsequently came loose by a small margin and the stewards investigated to see if the car was “released in an unsafe condition” which is a potential breach of Article 34.14 of the FIA Formula One Sporting Regulations.

“The stewards reviewed multiple angles of video of the pit stop, including pit lane CCTV, CCTV from over the pit stop location and in-car footage. There is nothing in the video to indicate that the pit stop was anything other than a normal pit stop, including that the wheel concerned appears to fully engage and become fully tight.

“The team manager reported that the mechanic fitting the wheel reported that everything felt normal, and indeed his body language on the video appears completely normal. Nothing appears to be wrong until just before Turn 3, where the wheel slightly disengages from the car, by a very small amount.

“Shortly after Turn 3 the driver states on the radio that they will need to box again. When asked by the crew the driver simply reported that they needed to box again. In the hearing, the driver stated that he cannot see the rim of the wheel and that all he felt was a small vibration. This is consistent with the video, in that the movement of the tyre was hardly distinguishable.

“After entering the pit lane, the driver stated ‘check left front.’ In the hearing he stated that it felt worse when he turned to the right than when he turned to the left, but that there was still nothing obvious from his vantage point.

“After the race, the left front wheel with the tyre and the axel were inspected by the Technical Delegate and the Head of Single Seater Technical Affairs. They reported to the stewards that the damage to the wheel and axel is consistent with a parts failure in all likelihood subsequent to the exit of the car from the pits.

“Based on the footage of the car from the moment the wheel was fitted, until the failure became apparent, the stewards conclude that the wheel was fully fitted, and that subsequent to the failure, all the retention systems worked as designed. The stewards therefore conclude that the car was not released in an unsafe condition and take no further action.”

FIA explain why pit-stop release of Fernando Alonso was safe (planetf1.com)

After making a pit stop in Austria, the stewards noted that the front-left tyre on Alonso’s Alpine had come slightly loose, triggering a post-race investigation as to whether the Spaniard had been released back into the race with a tyre which was not correctly attached.

After analysing the situation in detail, including the use of CCTV in the pit lane and inspections of the car, 【it was determined that a “parts failure” was the likely cause of the issue, rather than an error from the team.】

In their report, the stewards state: “Alonso made a pit stop at 16:12 during the Virtual Safety Car due to the incident at Turn 4. The left front wheel subsequently came loose by a small margin and the stewards investigated to see if the car was “released in an unsafe condition” which is a potential breach of Article 34.14 of the FIA Formula One Sporting Regulations.

“The stewards reviewed multiple angles of video of the pit stop, including pit lane CCTV, CCTV from over the pit stop location and in-car footage. There is nothing in the video to indicate that the pit stop was anything other than a normal pit stop, including that the wheel concerned appears to fully engage and become fully tight.

“The team manager reported that the mechanic fitting the wheel reported that everything felt normal, and indeed his body language on the video appears completely normal. Nothing appears to be wrong until just before Turn 3, where the wheel slightly disengages from the car, by a very small amount.

“Shortly after Turn 3 the driver states on the radio that they will need to box again. When asked by the crew the driver simply reported that they needed to box again. In the hearing, the driver stated that he cannot see the rim of the wheel and that all he felt was a small vibration. This is consistent with the video, in that the movement of the tyre was hardly distinguishable.

“After entering the pit lane, the driver stated ‘check left front.’ In the hearing he stated that it felt worse when he turned to the right than when he turned to the left, but that there was still nothing obvious from his vantage point.

“After the race, the left front wheel with the tyre and the axel were inspected by the Technical Delegate and the Head of Single Seater Technical Affairs. They reported to the stewards that the damage to the wheel and axel is consistent with a parts failure in all likelihood subsequent to the exit of the car from the pits.

“Based on the footage of the car from the moment the wheel was fitted, until the failure became apparent, the stewards conclude that the wheel was fully fitted, and that subsequent to the failure, all the retention systems worked as designed. The stewards therefore conclude that the car was not released in an unsafe condition and take no further action.”

FIA explain why pit-stop release of Fernando Alonso was safe (planetf1.com)

亮了(0)
回复

"Five minutes before the start, we have a blackout in the car and we could not switch on the car, we tried to fire it up with an external battery but it didn't work either," explained the 40-year-old. "Something bigger going on there, let's try to fix it for [the Grand Prix]."

It is certainly not the first time this season that Alonso has had decent points-scoring chances taken away from him by reliability issues. It's not even the first time he has had trouble this weekend – his car suffered floor damage during qualifying.

And before arriving in Austria, there were DNFs in Saudi Arabia and at Imola. Meanwhile, he looked set to qualify on the front row in Melbourne before a hydraulics failure while on a wicked lap, and when he did start second in Canada his race was ruined by power loss.

The Alpine cars have been impressively quick over one lap all season, leading to suggestions they may have traded some reliability for power. Alonso dismissed that theory as, with perhaps a slight bit of annoyance, he said: "Esteban's car is always good."

The two-time world champion believes he is driving better than ever, but has lost dozens of points as a result of the problems that have plagued his machine. "I feel probably at my highest level driving-wise, thanks to the experience as well," said F1's oldest current racer.

"[I'm driving at the] level of 2012 and I have 20 points or something like that [28]. It's unbelievable, maybe we lost 70 points or 60, if we count all the retirements and bad luck, and reliability. A very strange season.

"I'm very proud of my own job so far this year, I'm driving at my best and I'm trying to work with the team as close as I can. If we don't get the points, because of all these reasons, it's very frustrating. But I would be more sad if it was because of own mistakes or spinning around or crashing or something like that, I try to do as much as I can.

"For people who don't look at the races or the weekend in general and just look at the standings, they get the wrong impressions for sure with this 2022 [season], because I feel it has been outstanding for number 14 crew, but very unlucky."

Fernando Alonso in subtle dig at Alpine over issues with Esteban Ocon's car 'always good' - Mirror Online

Put to Alonso by Sky Sports F1 that P10 was a good result, Alonso replied: “No, no, I was P6 until the double stop at the end, so from P6 to P10. So another eight points in the bin today.”

Asked if the front-left wheel was not fitted on properly, Alonso said: “No I think the wheel was okay but I had huge vibrations on that set, so we needed to see what was there and I had to stop again.

“I was P14 when I was going out, instead of the eighth that I think I could have been, and from P14 we took some places until P10.

“It was good fun and the car was mega fast today, starting 19th and possibility of finishing sixth means a lot for us. But the points keep avoiding us, but still good fun.”

Nonetheless, with Alpine “flying” this weekend and now level on points with McLaren, Alonso has his sights set on challenging them for P4 in the Constructors’ Championship.

Mentioned that Alonso’s team-mate Esteban Ocon, who finished P5, believed that Alpine had the fourth-fastest car on the grid, Alonso stated: “Yeah, sure. This weekend we were flying.

“I’m happy that we took some points with him and this, and let’s see in the next couple of races if we can score with both cars and fight McLaren for the top four in the Championship.”

Fernando Alonso rues 'another eight points in the bin' after Austrian GP (planetf1.com)

"Alonso reveals tyre problem forced him to make two pit stops in two laps in closing stages in Austria" (formula1.com)

最后笑得有点累。

"Five minutes before the start, we have a blackout in the car and we could not switch on the car, we tried to fire it up with an external battery but it didn't work either," explained the 40-year-old. "Something bigger going on there, let's try to fix it for [the Grand Prix]."

It is certainly not the first time this season that Alonso has had decent points-scoring chances taken away from him by reliability issues. It's not even the first time he has had trouble this weekend – his car suffered floor damage during qualifying.

And before arriving in Austria, there were DNFs in Saudi Arabia and at Imola. Meanwhile, he looked set to qualify on the front row in Melbourne before a hydraulics failure while on a wicked lap, and when he did start second in Canada his race was ruined by power loss.

The Alpine cars have been impressively quick over one lap all season, leading to suggestions they may have traded some reliability for power. Alonso dismissed that theory as, with perhaps a slight bit of annoyance, he said: "Esteban's car is always good."

The two-time world champion believes he is driving better than ever, but has lost dozens of points as a result of the problems that have plagued his machine. "I feel probably at my highest level driving-wise, thanks to the experience as well," said F1's oldest current racer.

"[I'm driving at the] level of 2012 and I have 20 points or something like that [28]. It's unbelievable, maybe we lost 70 points or 60, if we count all the retirements and bad luck, and reliability. A very strange season.

"I'm very proud of my own job so far this year, I'm driving at my best and I'm trying to work with the team as close as I can. If we don't get the points, because of all these reasons, it's very frustrating. But I would be more sad if it was because of own mistakes or spinning around or crashing or something like that, I try to do as much as I can.

"For people who don't look at the races or the weekend in general and just look at the standings, they get the wrong impressions for sure with this 2022 [season], because I feel it has been outstanding for number 14 crew, but very unlucky."

Fernando Alonso in subtle dig at Alpine over issues with Esteban Ocon's car 'always good' - Mirror Online

Put to Alonso by Sky Sports F1 that P10 was a good result, Alonso replied: “No, no, I was P6 until the double stop at the end, so from P6 to P10. So another eight points in the bin today.”

Asked if the front-left wheel was not fitted on properly, Alonso said: “No I think the wheel was okay but I had huge vibrations on that set, so we needed to see what was there and I had to stop again.

“I was P14 when I was going out, instead of the eighth that I think I could have been, and from P14 we took some places until P10.

“It was good fun and the car was mega fast today, starting 19th and possibility of finishing sixth means a lot for us. But the points keep avoiding us, but still good fun.”

Nonetheless, with Alpine “flying” this weekend and now level on points with McLaren, Alonso has his sights set on challenging them for P4 in the Constructors’ Championship.

Mentioned that Alonso’s team-mate Esteban Ocon, who finished P5, believed that Alpine had the fourth-fastest car on the grid, Alonso stated: “Yeah, sure. This weekend we were flying.

“I’m happy that we took some points with him and this, and let’s see in the next couple of races if we can score with both cars and fight McLaren for the top four in the Championship.”

Fernando Alonso rues 'another eight points in the bin' after Austrian GP (planetf1.com)

"Alonso reveals tyre problem forced him to make two pit stops in two laps in closing stages in Austria" (formula1.com)

最后笑得有点累。

亮了(0)
回复

Fernando Alonso wins the hardest-earned point of the weekend

Fernando Alonso’s car failing to start in the sprint race cost him the P8 grid spot he earned in Friday’s qualifying

Fernando Alonso offered a lesson in perseverance at the Red Bull Ring, clearing obstacle after obstacle to score a point for tenth.

That’s a respectable enough result after he started from the back of the grid, but the two-time world champion he was clearly gutted after the race, knowing he could have done better.

Alonso and Alpine came into the weekend confident of a strong performance and saved all their soft tyres during the first practice session so they could blitz qualifying and the team was clear of midfield rivals McLaren, with Ocon starting the sprint race fifth and Alonso eighth on the grid.

But eighth on the grid Alonso remained when his car wouldn’t start for the formation lap and he was wheeled into the pits, not to re-emerge that afternoon.

It put him to the back of the grid for the Grand Prix, where he was poised to deliver one of his trademark charges. By lap 18 he was in the top ten and battling in the five-car fight. On lap 33, he was wagging his finger at Yuki Tsunoda for squeezing him off the track as he went past.

And he looked to be finally in luck when Carlos Sainz’s flaming Ferrari triggered a virtual safety car. Having only used hard tyres up to that point, it reduced the time loss for his final pitstop to fit another compound (medium) as required.

That dropped him from seventh to ninth — with fresher rubber and within striking distance of Norris and Magnussen ahead. But nothing would run smoothly at the Red Bull Ring. He felt huge vibrations on the new tyres and had to stop again, tumbling down to 14th.

Despite still scraping a point, Alonso was left rueing the race. “We could have been P6, P7,” said Alonso over team radio. “Speechless man, so difficult to understand many things this season.”

Who was the most unfortunate driver at the Austrian GP? — What you missed - Motor Sport Magazine

Fernando Alonso wins the hardest-earned point of the weekend

Fernando Alonso’s car failing to start in the sprint race cost him the P8 grid spot he earned in Friday’s qualifying

Fernando Alonso offered a lesson in perseverance at the Red Bull Ring, clearing obstacle after obstacle to score a point for tenth.

That’s a respectable enough result after he started from the back of the grid, but the two-time world champion he was clearly gutted after the race, knowing he could have done better.

Alonso and Alpine came into the weekend confident of a strong performance and saved all their soft tyres during the first practice session so they could blitz qualifying and the team was clear of midfield rivals McLaren, with Ocon starting the sprint race fifth and Alonso eighth on the grid.

But eighth on the grid Alonso remained when his car wouldn’t start for the formation lap and he was wheeled into the pits, not to re-emerge that afternoon.

It put him to the back of the grid for the Grand Prix, where he was poised to deliver one of his trademark charges. By lap 18 he was in the top ten and battling in the five-car fight. On lap 33, he was wagging his finger at Yuki Tsunoda for squeezing him off the track as he went past.

And he looked to be finally in luck when Carlos Sainz’s flaming Ferrari triggered a virtual safety car. Having only used hard tyres up to that point, it reduced the time loss for his final pitstop to fit another compound (medium) as required.

That dropped him from seventh to ninth — with fresher rubber and within striking distance of Norris and Magnussen ahead. But nothing would run smoothly at the Red Bull Ring. He felt huge vibrations on the new tyres and had to stop again, tumbling down to 14th.

Despite still scraping a point, Alonso was left rueing the race. “We could have been P6, P7,” said Alonso over team radio. “Speechless man, so difficult to understand many things this season.”

Who was the most unfortunate driver at the Austrian GP? — What you missed - Motor Sport Magazine

亮了(0)
回复

Started: 6th Finished: 5th

QUALIFYING

Put the Alpine at the front of the midfield pack, which was the best he could have done, which added up to fifth thanks to problems for Perez and Hamilton. Would have faced a challenge from Alonso, whose mistake on his opening lap put him out of contention

SPRINT

Held fifth in the early stages before inevitably being passed by Perez. Stayed a comfortably sixth to the end, although he was forced to stop shortly after crossing the line with a fuel pump problem.

RACE

Didn’t put a foot wrong in a relatively uneventful run to fifth, with his late loss of fourth to Russell unavoidable given the Mercedes pace advantage.

Verdict: Did an excellent job throughout to bank the best possible result on all three days.

Started: 19th Finished: 10th

QUALIFYING

Had a strong run through Q1 and Q2, but tried to pinch a little too much extra track on entry to Turn 1 on his first Q3 lap, resulting in him running wide and clouting the sausage kerb at the exit. That gave him some light floor damage that restricted him to eighth.

SPRINT

An electrical problem meant Alonso was unable to start.

RACE

Started on the back row and took the chance to take a ‘free’ power unit change. Started on hards and ran to lap 27, committing to a two-stopper by taking hards again. The VSC was well-timed, allowing him to take mediums and rejoin ninth, but he sharply spotted a loose wheel and came back in for another stop. That dropped him to 14th, but he picked off Stroll, Gasly, Albon and Bottas in the final 12 laps to salvage a point.

Verdict: Fast but unlucky, although his rating is hit by the self-inflicted Q3 damage.

Edd Straw's 2022 F1 Austrian Grand Prix driver ratings - The Race (the-race.com)

Started: 6th Finished: 5th

QUALIFYING

Put the Alpine at the front of the midfield pack, which was the best he could have done, which added up to fifth thanks to problems for Perez and Hamilton. Would have faced a challenge from Alonso, whose mistake on his opening lap put him out of contention

SPRINT

Held fifth in the early stages before inevitably being passed by Perez. Stayed a comfortably sixth to the end, although he was forced to stop shortly after crossing the line with a fuel pump problem.

RACE

Didn’t put a foot wrong in a relatively uneventful run to fifth, with his late loss of fourth to Russell unavoidable given the Mercedes pace advantage.

Verdict: Did an excellent job throughout to bank the best possible result on all three days.

Started: 19th Finished: 10th

QUALIFYING

Had a strong run through Q1 and Q2, but tried to pinch a little too much extra track on entry to Turn 1 on his first Q3 lap, resulting in him running wide and clouting the sausage kerb at the exit. That gave him some light floor damage that restricted him to eighth.

SPRINT

An electrical problem meant Alonso was unable to start.

RACE

Started on the back row and took the chance to take a ‘free’ power unit change. Started on hards and ran to lap 27, committing to a two-stopper by taking hards again. The VSC was well-timed, allowing him to take mediums and rejoin ninth, but he sharply spotted a loose wheel and came back in for another stop. That dropped him to 14th, but he picked off Stroll, Gasly, Albon and Bottas in the final 12 laps to salvage a point.

Verdict: Fast but unlucky, although his rating is hit by the self-inflicted Q3 damage.

Edd Straw's 2022 F1 Austrian Grand Prix driver ratings - The Race (the-race.com)

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @梦凌枫潇 发表的:
只看此人

嗯,感觉到明显轮胎震动就干净利落决定再进一次止损了,保护自己也保护赛车。

只能说这站的运气实在无法理解……

只能说这站的运气实在无法理解……

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

Racing for position in Sunday’s Austrian Grand Prix, the Spaniard tried to pass Tsunoda along the straight between Turns 3 and 4.

The AlphaTauri driver pushed his Alpine rival towards the edge of the track, Alonso putting a wheel on the grass at 300 km/h.

Despite the hairy moment, the Spaniard didn’t lift and seconds later overtook Tsunoda, giving him the good ol’ finger wag in the process.

“I was on the grass, so I don’t know why he was pushing me that far,” said the Alpine driver. “I was with the DRS on the grass, flat out, and there was no way to defend.

“I was already side-by-side, so I don’t know.

“I feel like those kind of things, it’s better to avoid at 300 km/h, but it was okay.”

Finger wag returned in Austria, this time it was Fernando Alonso (planetf1.com)

Racing for position in Sunday’s Austrian Grand Prix, the Spaniard tried to pass Tsunoda along the straight between Turns 3 and 4.

The AlphaTauri driver pushed his Alpine rival towards the edge of the track, Alonso putting a wheel on the grass at 300 km/h.

Despite the hairy moment, the Spaniard didn’t lift and seconds later overtook Tsunoda, giving him the good ol’ finger wag in the process.

“I was on the grass, so I don’t know why he was pushing me that far,” said the Alpine driver. “I was with the DRS on the grass, flat out, and there was no way to defend.

“I was already side-by-side, so I don’t know.

“I feel like those kind of things, it’s better to avoid at 300 km/h, but it was okay.”

Finger wag returned in Austria, this time it was Fernando Alonso (planetf1.com)

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的:
只看此人

只能说这站的运气实在无法理解……

只能说这站的运气实在无法理解……

这站每天都有新的bug,也真是很神奇的运气了。。。

我觉得我现在整个心境很佛,属于那种——人没法改天,既然已经这样了,就只能期望下一站能够有些正常运气——的状态。

最开心的还是sprint赛后看到他说, i would be more sad if it's my mistakes. 希望他内心也真的稍稍放下了一些吧,否则这情况太难熬。

最开心的还是sprint赛后看到他说, i would be more sad if it's my mistakes. 希望他内心也真的稍稍放下了一些吧,否则这情况太难熬。

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @梦凌枫潇 发表的:
只看此人

再看最后那句我觉得他已经能相同的意思但不把话说得感觉对车队那么尖锐了。

以前我偶尔会想他要是养车二代该有多严苛多高压,哈哈哈哈哈 

没有没有,有个以身作则亲身做在你前面的一代还是很奢侈的~

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的:
只看此人

去年复出前,忘了是布袋还是达蒙希尔还是谁,就在说相信这位老兄在WEC达喀尔转了一圈回来,对‘teamwork’应该会有一些不同的理解和感受hhh

好吧,其实也不一定必然是这些团队运动带来的影响,而是接触的东西多了,外加年龄大了,有些事情或许确实更容易想开。

关于严苛和高压,如果是个爱赛车运动的受虐完美主义者,有这样的爹大概是求之不得哈哈哈;working environment里也同理

去年复出前,忘了是布袋还是达蒙希尔还是谁,就在说相信这位老兄在WEC达喀尔转了一圈回来,对‘teamwork’应该会有一些不同的理解和感受hhh

好吧,其实也不一定必然是这些团队运动带来的影响,而是接触的东西多了,外加年龄大了,有些事情或许确实更容易想开。

关于严苛和高压,如果是个爱赛车运动的受虐完美主义者,有这样的爹大概是求之不得哈哈哈;working environment里也同理

亮了(2)
回复

But according to a report, it is the McLaren seat of Ricciardo that Webber is targeting for 2023.

Speaking in his post-race Notebook show, Sky Sports F1’s Ted Kravitz said there are rumours floating around that Webber has advised his client not to commit to Williams as the McLaren seat may be on offer.

‘There are lots of rumours around as to why Oscar Piastri, the Alpine reserve, has not signed for Williams,” said Kravitz following the Austrian Grand Prix.

“Could the delay be that he and his manager Mark Webber are looking at potentially replacing Daniel Ricciardo at McLaren?

“As every race goes by and points and performances fail to really come in for Daniel Ricciardo, maybe it looks more like, actually, McLaren will come in with a late offer for Oscar Piastri and nick him from under Williams’ nose and offer him Daniel Ricciardo’s seat for 2023.

“Obviously, that would leave Daniel Ricciardo maybe going to drive for McLaren somewhere else (in another racing series) or doing something else altogether.

“But yeah, good luck to Danny Ric as he continues to…well, as someone once said, drive to survive in Formula 1.”

Alpine have remained relatively tightlipped about their plans for Piastri but speaking before the Canadian Grand Prix in June, team principal Otmar Szafnauer said he believed Piastri would have a seat for 2023.

“We don’t talk about the details of our contracts with the drivers, that’s something we never do,” Szafnauer said. “So as much as I’d like to tell you, I don’t think I can.

“But when I do say yes, that’s the plan.”

Mark Webber is pushing for Oscar Piastri to replace Daniel Ricciardo - report (planetf1.com)

But according to a report, it is the McLaren seat of Ricciardo that Webber is targeting for 2023.

Speaking in his post-race Notebook show, Sky Sports F1’s Ted Kravitz said there are rumours floating around that Webber has advised his client not to commit to Williams as the McLaren seat may be on offer.

‘There are lots of rumours around as to why Oscar Piastri, the Alpine reserve, has not signed for Williams,” said Kravitz following the Austrian Grand Prix.

“Could the delay be that he and his manager Mark Webber are looking at potentially replacing Daniel Ricciardo at McLaren?

“As every race goes by and points and performances fail to really come in for Daniel Ricciardo, maybe it looks more like, actually, McLaren will come in with a late offer for Oscar Piastri and nick him from under Williams’ nose and offer him Daniel Ricciardo’s seat for 2023.

“Obviously, that would leave Daniel Ricciardo maybe going to drive for McLaren somewhere else (in another racing series) or doing something else altogether.

“But yeah, good luck to Danny Ric as he continues to…well, as someone once said, drive to survive in Formula 1.”

Alpine have remained relatively tightlipped about their plans for Piastri but speaking before the Canadian Grand Prix in June, team principal Otmar Szafnauer said he believed Piastri would have a seat for 2023.

“We don’t talk about the details of our contracts with the drivers, that’s something we never do,” Szafnauer said. “So as much as I’d like to tell you, I don’t think I can.

“But when I do say yes, that’s the plan.”

Mark Webber is pushing for Oscar Piastri to replace Daniel Ricciardo - report (planetf1.com)

亮了(0)
回复
Re:重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季
虎扑游戏中心
阿隆索最热帖
重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季
两次失而复得领奖台
【Amus阀哥版】阿隆索VS古铁雷斯   走近科学:揭秘恐怖事故 瞬间
这实在是太让人沮丧了
新赛季的战车颜值还凑合,但是真心不稳定呀
【暂放】国乒
we are back!