重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季 1579回复/ 4624462 浏览

全部回帖

收起

补档

2020-12-04 podcast

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/podcast/podcast-felipe-massa-driving-for-ferrari

马萨十九岁赢下F3000后法拉利就直接签的八年合同(到2008年),但他不可以对外公布。

马萨直呼其名”蒙特泽莫罗“且把他讲述得好像只能起到添乱的作用,这真的马萨么><

Despite chalking up 11 wins and almost winning the driver’s title for the Scuderia, the Brazilian found himself a victim of the team’s internal politics.

“They were part of the mentality, especially with Michael,” he says. “It was impossible to fight against the politics.

“Michael had the team in his pocket. They were a team that said ‘We are here to win, and we are here to support the driver that we need to support.’ And definitely Michael deserved it, because he was an amazing driver.”

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/single-seaters/f1/fernando-is-faster-than-you-message-knocked-my-confidence-says-massa

2010-08-07

Frage: "Bereust du es eigentlich, nie für Ferrari gefahren zu sein?"

Trulli: "Nein, eigentlich nicht. Ferrari ist auch nur ein Team. Okay, es ist ein italienisches Team, aber das Wichtigste ist, ein Auto zu haben, mit dem du die Chance hast, Rennen zu gewinnen. Ferrari hat mit Schumacher viele Rennen gewonnen, aber jetzt tun sie sich auch nicht mehr so leicht. Wenn ich es mir aussuchen könnte, würde ich derzeit lieber in einem Red Bull als in einem Ferrari sitzen. Ich bereue nichts."

Frage: "Für Giancarlo Fisichella war es immer der größte Traum, einmal für Ferrari zu fahren. Du scheinst das anders zu sehen..."

Trulli: "Das stimmt. Da denke ich nicht wie Giancarlo."

http://www.motorsport-total.com/f1/news/2010/08/Trulli-Interview_Mit_den_Topteams_abgeschlossen_10080701.html

这里有个意大利人就不太接收马萨反复在描述的那种“法拉利眩晕”。

补档

2020-12-04 podcast

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/podcast/podcast-felipe-massa-driving-for-ferrari

Despite chalking up 11 wins and almost winning the driver’s title for the Scuderia, the Brazilian found himself a victim of the team’s internal politics.

“They were part of the mentality, especially with Michael,” he says. “It was impossible to fight against the politics.

“Michael had the team in his pocket. They were a team that said ‘We are here to win, and we are here to support the driver that we need to support.’ And definitely Michael deserved it, because he was an amazing driver.”

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/single-seaters/f1/fernando-is-faster-than-you-message-knocked-my-confidence-says-massa

2010-08-07

Trulli: "Nein, eigentlich nicht. Ferrari ist auch nur ein Team. Okay, es ist ein italienisches Team, aber das Wichtigste ist, ein Auto zu haben, mit dem du die Chance hast, Rennen zu gewinnen. Ferrari hat mit Schumacher viele Rennen gewonnen, aber jetzt tun sie sich auch nicht mehr so leicht. Wenn ich es mir aussuchen könnte, würde ich derzeit lieber in einem Red Bull als in einem Ferrari sitzen. Ich bereue nichts."

Frage: "Für Giancarlo Fisichella war es immer der größte Traum, einmal für Ferrari zu fahren. Du scheinst das anders zu sehen..."

http://www.motorsport-total.com/f1/news/2010/08/Trulli-Interview_Mit_den_Topteams_abgeschlossen_10080701.html

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)

补档

2011-05-28

It's when you ask whether he believes he is operating at the same level as Alonso that Hamilton gives you a key insight into the way a champion's mind works. "I wouldn't say that I drive on the same level as anyone," he says immediately, before pausing. "If you ask Fernando, I'm sure that he would say that he drives on a higher standard than anyone. Every driver has to believe that. If I believe that I just drive on a similar standard to Fernando, then I will never be the best."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing/lewis-hamilton-you-have-to-believe-that-youre-the-best-there-is-2290049.html

虽然我头前不久是缩了,但i'm better我是信他会脱口而出的。

补档

2011-05-28

It's when you ask whether he believes he is operating at the same level as Alonso that Hamilton gives you a key insight into the way a champion's mind works. "I wouldn't say that I drive on the same level as anyone," he says immediately, before pausing. "If you ask Fernando, I'm sure that he would say that he drives on a higher standard than anyone. Every driver has to believe that. If I believe that I just drive on a similar standard to Fernando, then I will never be the best."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing/lewis-hamilton-you-have-to-believe-that-youre-the-best-there-is-2290049.html

虽然我头前不久是缩了,但i'm better我是信他会脱口而出的。

亮了(0)
回复

补档

2011-03-21 

David Coulthard:

"Fernando has a steel edge to him - his whole demeanour shouts: 'Don't mess with me, otherwise I'll use all the tools at my disposal to screw you back.' But if you don't poke him, he doesn't come looking for trouble.

"I've always respected his position, even when it was easy to give him a bashing when it was Lewis and him in the same team and it was the Brit and the 'nasty Spaniard'.

"You've got to respect someone's position if they're consistent in what they ask for and how they react. I think that's a quality not a negative.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/9401009.stm

补档

2011-03-21 

David Coulthard:

"Fernando has a steel edge to him - his whole demeanour shouts: 'Don't mess with me, otherwise I'll use all the tools at my disposal to screw you back.' But if you don't poke him, he doesn't come looking for trouble.

"I've always respected his position, even when it was easy to give him a bashing when it was Lewis and him in the same team and it was the Brit and the 'nasty Spaniard'.

"You've got to respect someone's position if they're consistent in what they ask for and how they react. I think that's a quality not a negative.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/9401009.stm

亮了(0)
回复

补档

11th July 2012

Well, would you want to be his[Alonso's] team-mate?

Mark Webber’s well-advised decision to stay for at least one more year at the Milton Keynes-based Red Bull team is a wise decision indeed.

Not only is Mark driving beautifully right now – winning races, pushing for title success, and (perhaps most importantly) upsetting reigning world champion and energy drink darling Sebastian Vettel.

‘Fritz’ – as Mark sometimes likes to call his German team-mate – is not having things all his own way this term, and his occasional signs of child-like petulance give an indication that the Australian’s pace is having an effect.

These factors and a few others I’m sure convinced Webber to stay put. But, and he might not admit it, the presence at Ferrari of the wiliest racer of them all – and I’m not talking about Felipe Massa – will surely have played a part.

Fernando Alonso is without a shadow of a doubt Formula 1’s top dog right now. Supremely comfortable in his environment, formidably fast in his Ferrari and totally in control of the Scuderia.

Far and away the coolest cat in the paddock, Fernando and his acceptance of whoever sits alongside him in the Ferrari pit is crucial to the continued intra-team joie de vivre.

Indeed, so settled is he in his latin environment that Alonso appears to be perfecting 'sprezzatura’, the Italian art of making the difficult look easy. Winning races with aplomb, loved by his crew, always affable and approachable, often delivering funny one-liners during press briefings, performing magic tricks when asked, fantastic with his fans – hell, he’s even getting on with Lewis!

He appears to be perfect best mate material.

But. And it’s a big but. Sit in the same car and show speed the equal of his and a whirlwind of trouble will be on its way.

Mind games, political astuteness par excellence, speaking Italian in debriefs (something Webber can’t do) and hissy-fits of extraordinary magnitude are all weapons in the Spaniard’s arsenal, effectively employed to brow-beat his hapless team-mate into submission.

Mark gets on well with Fernando and I’m certain fancied himself in a head-to-head same-team fight with his F1 paddock friend, but there would have been doubts. Doubts in his mind as to his ability to break the hardest little so-and-so in the sport right now. Niggling doubts that Ferrari’s favourite would be working – months in advance – on a suitably frigid welcome for his new number two.

That’s no way to jump in to the lions’ den, far better to stay put and work on the ‘Fritz’ you know so well.

A wise move for sure.

Darren Heath

http://www.darrenheath.com/season/2012/great-britain-2012/blog/fritz

补档

11th July 2012

Well, would you want to be his[Alonso's] team-mate?

Mark Webber’s well-advised decision to stay for at least one more year at the Milton Keynes-based Red Bull team is a wise decision indeed.

Not only is Mark driving beautifully right now – winning races, pushing for title success, and (perhaps most importantly) upsetting reigning world champion and energy drink darling Sebastian Vettel.

‘Fritz’ – as Mark sometimes likes to call his German team-mate – is not having things all his own way this term, and his occasional signs of child-like petulance give an indication that the Australian’s pace is having an effect.

These factors and a few others I’m sure convinced Webber to stay put. But, and he might not admit it, the presence at Ferrari of the wiliest racer of them all – and I’m not talking about Felipe Massa – will surely have played a part.

Fernando Alonso is without a shadow of a doubt Formula 1’s top dog right now. Supremely comfortable in his environment, formidably fast in his Ferrari and totally in control of the Scuderia.

Far and away the coolest cat in the paddock, Fernando and his acceptance of whoever sits alongside him in the Ferrari pit is crucial to the continued intra-team joie de vivre.

Indeed, so settled is he in his latin environment that Alonso appears to be perfecting 'sprezzatura’, the Italian art of making the difficult look easy. Winning races with aplomb, loved by his crew, always affable and approachable, often delivering funny one-liners during press briefings, performing magic tricks when asked, fantastic with his fans – hell, he’s even getting on with Lewis!

He appears to be perfect best mate material.

But. And it’s a big but. Sit in the same car and show speed the equal of his and a whirlwind of trouble will be on its way.

Mind games, political astuteness par excellence, speaking Italian in debriefs (something Webber can’t do) and hissy-fits of extraordinary magnitude are all weapons in the Spaniard’s arsenal, effectively employed to brow-beat his hapless team-mate into submission.

Mark gets on well with Fernando and I’m certain fancied himself in a head-to-head same-team fight with his F1 paddock friend, but there would have been doubts. Doubts in his mind as to his ability to break the hardest little so-and-so in the sport right now. Niggling doubts that Ferrari’s favourite would be working – months in advance – on a suitably frigid welcome for his new number two.

That’s no way to jump in to the lions’ den, far better to stay put and work on the ‘Fritz’ you know so well.

A wise move for sure.

Darren Heath

http://www.darrenheath.com/season/2012/great-britain-2012/blog/fritz

亮了(0)
回复

补档

Best of (team) mates - Trulli and Alonso24 Nov 2003

Some teams actively encourage rivalry between their drivers, believing it to form a vital piece of a driver's motivation. Take Williams, who have a history of intra-team feuds, the most famous including those between Nigel Mansell and Nelson Piquet and, before them, Alan Jones and Carlos Reutemann.

At Renault, however, it's different. The team is enjoying a period of unprecedented harmony between its drivers. Jarno Trulli and Fernando Alonso compete on the track yet are great buddies off it, creating a jovial atmosphere in the team which they believe helps to speed up the development of their car.

The fantastic relationship between Trulli and Alonso, combined with their tremendous successes on the track this year, disproves the theory about rivalry being a key motivator for a Formula One driver. It is because they get on so well that they have just given Renault their most successful season for eight years.

"Everybody thinks that because we are friends we cannot push each other hard on the track," says Trulli. "I think it is the opposite of that. Because Fernando and I like and respect each other, we share everything about the car and this pushes the whole project forward. That is one of the reasons why I think we have been competitive throughout 2003, and not just at selected races."

The relationship between Trulli and Alonso is as refreshing as it is novel, and its sincerity is proved by the amount of time they spend together away from the racetrack. They live near each other in England - Trulli in Wokingham and Alonso in Oxford - and meet up frequently in restaurants near Renault's Enstone base for dinner, both during the summer and winter. They even go on holiday together.

You can psychoanalyse their relationship in minute detail, believing it to be unhealthy for two fast and hungry drivers to be so comfortable around each other. But you soon learn from talking to them that their relationship stems from respect - like Ronaldo respects David Beckham and, as a result, invites him round to dinner in Madrid.

Trulli knows that Alonso has a big future in Formula One racing because, in only his second season at the top echelon, Fernando has taken his first pole position and his first win - becoming the youngest ever driver to do so. After eight years in Formula One racing, Trulli's future depends on him staying close to Fernando on the stop watch - which he has done. He is comfortable with his performance and doesn't need to embark on petty mind games with his team-mate.

For Alonso, driving racing cars comes so naturally that he doesn't have to alter his laid-back manana persona, so he lets their off-track friendship blossom. It would be a weakness to have it any other way.

(The above is an edited extract from a much longer feature on the Renault team mates. It is available exclusively in the December issue of Formula 1 Magazine.)

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2003/11/1046.html

-----

Alonso, Trulli had fun in the sun ...March 19, 2004

RENAULT duo Fernando Alonso and Jarno Trulli spent much of their time between the Australian Grand Prix two weeks ago and their arrival in Malaysia on Tuesday soaking up the sun in the Maldives.

补档

Best of (team) mates - Trulli and Alonso24 Nov 2003

Some teams actively encourage rivalry between their drivers, believing it to form a vital piece of a driver's motivation. Take Williams, who have a history of intra-team feuds, the most famous including those between Nigel Mansell and Nelson Piquet and, before them, Alan Jones and Carlos Reutemann.

At Renault, however, it's different. The team is enjoying a period of unprecedented harmony between its drivers. Jarno Trulli and Fernando Alonso compete on the track yet are great buddies off it, creating a jovial atmosphere in the team which they believe helps to speed up the development of their car.

The fantastic relationship between Trulli and Alonso, combined with their tremendous successes on the track this year, disproves the theory about rivalry being a key motivator for a Formula One driver. It is because they get on so well that they have just given Renault their most successful season for eight years.

"Everybody thinks that because we are friends we cannot push each other hard on the track," says Trulli. "I think it is the opposite of that. Because Fernando and I like and respect each other, we share everything about the car and this pushes the whole project forward. That is one of the reasons why I think we have been competitive throughout 2003, and not just at selected races."

The relationship between Trulli and Alonso is as refreshing as it is novel, and its sincerity is proved by the amount of time they spend together away from the racetrack. They live near each other in England - Trulli in Wokingham and Alonso in Oxford - and meet up frequently in restaurants near Renault's Enstone base for dinner, both during the summer and winter. They even go on holiday together.

You can psychoanalyse their relationship in minute detail, believing it to be unhealthy for two fast and hungry drivers to be so comfortable around each other. But you soon learn from talking to them that their relationship stems from respect - like Ronaldo respects David Beckham and, as a result, invites him round to dinner in Madrid.

Trulli knows that Alonso has a big future in Formula One racing because, in only his second season at the top echelon, Fernando has taken his first pole position and his first win - becoming the youngest ever driver to do so. After eight years in Formula One racing, Trulli's future depends on him staying close to Fernando on the stop watch - which he has done. He is comfortable with his performance and doesn't need to embark on petty mind games with his team-mate.

For Alonso, driving racing cars comes so naturally that he doesn't have to alter his laid-back manana persona, so he lets their off-track friendship blossom. It would be a weakness to have it any other way.

(The above is an edited extract from a much longer feature on the Renault team mates. It is available exclusively in the December issue of Formula 1 Magazine.)

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2003/11/1046.html

-----

Alonso, Trulli had fun in the sun ...March 19, 2004

RENAULT duo Fernando Alonso and Jarno Trulli spent much of their time between the Australian Grand Prix two weeks ago and their arrival in Malaysia on Tuesday soaking up the sun in the Maldives.

亮了(0)
回复

补档 来自2005年 

车队成员眼中的阿隆索

了解一个人最好的方法就是听他周围的人对他的评价。只有从追求同一个目标的车队成员口中,才能让我们知道他们的真实面貌。

雷诺队友 费斯切拉 

“我和费尔南多的关系非常好,从来没有红过脸,我们是好朋友,还经常一起出去吃晚饭,也经常一起去打网球。在至今为止我的队友当中,我和他的关系最好。

“在驾驶风格方面,我和他的差别很大。因此,赛车的配置也不尽相同。与我相比,费尔南多的驾驶风格更具有进攻性。因此他赛车的前部设置得比较硬朗,过弯时可以采取猛烈的攻势。但也正因如此,比赛中他的轮胎要承担很大的负荷,特别是前轮。

阿隆索的比赛工程师 罗德-纳尔森 

“费尔南多是一名很有攻击力的选手,同时也很聪明。今年的轮胎规则有所变化,这就要求比赛中要防止对轮胎的过度磨损。虽然阿隆索是一名攻击型的选手,但他也深谙“适时收手”的道理。在必须保护轮胎不受过度磨损的时候,他总是能做到收放自如。”

“而且,我也见识过当阿隆索在比赛中面对来自其他车手的压力时是如何精彩应对的。你只要回想一下,在05年的圣马力诺大奖赛上,当他在舒马赫前面行驶时的情景,你就会明白我的意思了。当时费尔南多只用了两圈就弄清了舒马赫的赛车在赛道上的什么位置速度快,在什么位置速度一般。随即,他根据观察的结果调整了自己的驾驶策略。结果成功地瓦解了舒马赫超车的企图。他的表现真是棒极了。 ”

“另外,费尔南多能够经常使自己的能力和赛车的性能得到提升。他在比赛发车时,无论是处于杆位还是被包围在其他赛车中间,都能发挥出类拔萃的速度。他时刻都在考虑如何超越自己。 ”

“在比赛时,我的职责是与阿隆索通过无线电进行对话,我能感觉到无论比赛中发生什么事情,他都十分冷静,都能做到处变不惊。这是他的强项。我曾经与车队中的好几位车手一起工作,在他们当中费尔南多恐怕要算最强的一个了。在处理转向过度方面,阿隆索比简森巴顿高出一筹。我这话绝不是说巴顿不行,而是说在长距离比赛方面费尔南多的速度要更快一些,而且也更能发挥出攻击性。他能做到深谋远虑,合理地对比赛进行分析,应对的能力也非常优秀。 ”

“但是,阿隆索能取得今天的成绩,不仅是因为他聪明,也因为他有天赋。伍尔兹在我们车队的时候,我曾经和他一起工作过,他也是一个非常聪明的车手。能够巧妙地适应赛车配置的细节变化。这一点他和费尔南多是一样的。但是,同伍尔兹相比,费尔南多具有攻击性的速度更多的来自他的天性。”

“年轻好学也是他的一大优点。我同吉哈德博格也一起工作过,与他相比,和费尔南多一起时更好开展工作。职业车手中也有一些人是很难相的呢…..(笑)说实话,同像阿隆索这样的年轻人一起工作,心情会很好。因为他不会害怕去尝试新的东西和各种各样的解决方案。作为比赛工程师,这一点对我是非常重要的。”

“从我个人来说,我也喜欢和他在一起,和他在一起很开心。他绝对是一个很棒的小伙子。虽然他比我小很多,我还是把他当朋友一样交往。实际上我的女朋友也是西班牙人,而且我的家也安在西班牙。因此,我也会说几句西班牙语。虽然在工作时派不上用场,但同阿隆索开玩笑时说上两句,还是非常有趣的。”

阿隆索的机械师 克里斯-海斯

“他最优秀之处在于时常任于尝试的态度。虽然能够付出110%努力的车手大有人在,但费尔南多却的确是经常付出110%的努力。这对车队来说是十分宝贵的素质。对于在每一圈,每一个弯道都竭尽全力的车手,车队的员工们也愿意竭尽所能去帮助他。他的态度会使车队成员士气高涨。我们之所以能在本赛季取得优势,这一点也是重要原因之一。”

“虽然他住在离雷诺总部不算太远的牛津地区,但为了车队的宣传活动以及明年的赛车展示等活动,他经常到工厂来。而且来的时候必定要到工厂里转一圈,和每个人都聊上两句。真是个平易近人的小伙子。”

“迄今为止,我曾与达蒙希尔,雅克维伦纽夫等车手共事过。即使同这些车手相比,费尔南多都很特别。我们这里有几个人曾和舒马赫共事过。虽然当时我在这里,但是从当时在这里的人们口得知,舒马赫和阿隆索似乎很相像。他们的速度都非常快,都是攻击型的车手,而且他们在赛车中都表现得十分沉着。 ”

“达蒙希尔的天赋不如费尔南多。因此达蒙要拼命努力才行。也许正因为如此,达蒙没有费尔南多那么大的信心。与维伦纽夫相比,费尔南多更果断、冷静。维伦纽夫做事容易冲动,他要求具有取胜实力的完美赛车。然后,阿隆索却可以做到一方面很好的应对问题,一方面正常比赛。陷入麻烦时,即使赛车的某个部分受到损坏,他也会立刻改变驾驶方式,以保证赛车能够继续比赛。他处理得非常漂亮。 ”

“我在F1已经待了不少个年头,同许多国手共事过。其中,费尔南多是最棒的一个车手。他绝对是一位顶尖车手。 ”

雷诺技术总监 帕特-西蒙斯

“这孩子人好得没话说,带点邻家男孩的羞涩劲,但极其聪明、和善、谦虚”,雷诺技术总监西蒙斯说。“05年土耳其站排位赛时,阿隆索在直道末端进12号弯角时赛车突然有些失控。他马上通过无线电告诉车队:“通知费斯切拉,当心12号弯的怪风向。”

当人们已渐渐习惯了有些车队队友之间的水火不容,阿隆索这样的举动感动了很多人。

-----

新浪体育讯 在今天的排位赛中夺得第二快的费斯切拉表示,队友阿隆索对赛道情况给予的忠告,是他排位名列前茅的主要原因。

阿隆索在完成自己的排位后通过车队告诉费斯切拉,下午的赛场风情况已经同早上的练习赛有了很大的变化,尤其需要在12号弯特别注意。

当记者问及阿隆索的忠告是否管用时,费斯切拉点头表示确认

Autosport Feature: The men who made Alonso ChampThe men who made Alonso Champ

Five key players behind the Spaniard’s title glory reveal all.

By Adam Cooper 

emma翻译

Pat Symonds: executive director of engineering

他的机械知识已经足够,我们并不需要一位工程师来驾驶赛车。我们需要的是车手能够如实的回馈他们的感受,如果他们没有感觉,就说没有。就像费尔南多一样,如果你改变了赛车设置而他并没有感觉不同,他就会说他并没有感到不一样,他不会带给你长时间的困饶。

如果你问他还有哪些方面需要改进,那我也不知道。但我觉得他已经做到了95%,97%或者99%,我并不清楚但相信仍会有一些新的闪光点在他身上出现。他几乎没有弱点,如果你仔细看了整年的比赛,你会发现他完美的处理了各场不同的比赛。在澳大利亚令人惊奇的超越,在伊莫拉近乎疯狂的防守,在匈牙利驾驶着那辆无法想象的赛车以及其他那些他控制了整场的比赛。

Denis Chevrier: head of engine operations

他真正做到了成为车队的一份子。每场比赛结束,他从来不会忘记感谢每一位工作人员或和他们聊会天。无论你是否是他的工程师,他都让你感到是个非常好相处的人。就算所有人都忙着为吉安卡洛调试赛车,他也理解这是为了整个车队的成绩。他是个非常慷慨的人,这点非常好,你可以分享到他的荣耀,这是团队合作中非常重要的部分,也是团队中每个成员所向往的。

Rod Nelson: Alonso's chassis race engineer

在平常通话中,他表现的都要比我冷静。当他发现你开始紧张担忧时,他就会藏起很多事不告诉你。比如说,当他听到引擎有些异样的声音时,他会及时改变操控却不说什么,当比赛结束后,才告诉你整个故事的始末。

他任何时候都非常好相处。而且他有足够丰富的知识,足够快的速度以及足够的自信。他是个好小伙子,喜欢带着笑容,而且不需要用酒精来让自己变快乐(笑)。

Remi Taffin: Alonso's Engine race engineer

我们有机会看着他长大,看着他这四年来不断的进步着。当他刚来雷诺时,非常害羞,就像个小孩子。但现在他长大了,也学到了很多。

我认为他最优秀的一点是不断的好学。对于赛车的每个问题他会都发出疑问并要100%的弄到懂为止,无论是底盘、引擎还是其他方面。所以我们可以看着他一年比一年更有进步。当我们刚看到他时,他已经很快。他拥有速度,所以我们就尽我们所能的帮助他,提供给他最好的武器来赢得胜利。

平时我们拥有很多的数据,但我们并不可能每一个都能做到非常仔细的分析。像费尔南多这样的车手能够不放过一圈中任何有用的数据回馈。当结束了一小时的驾驶后回来,他像个数据库一样和你说“我在哪几圈遇到了哪些问题”等等等等。让你好像看电影回放一样又重新回忆了遍刚才的比赛,他不会漏掉当中的每一点。这些问题当我们回去后重新分析数据都会一一发现,但是在比赛期间往往只有几分钟的时间,所以这些我们而言是非常重要的。

在车队中他像个领导者,他使车队中的每一个人都往一个方向努力着,包括机械师,工程师或是市场人员等所有的人,这是他最优秀的表现。就像我说的,四年前他还是个躲在车库角落的小男孩,现在他已经可以站在车库前带领大家一起前进了。

Chris Hessey: Number one mechanic

从他离开车队去米奈尔迪跑了一个赛季回来后,和工作人员的相处就变得非常轻松。他非常信任为他的赛车工作的每一个人,每次比赛结束后他都会说“非常感谢大家,赛车真的很棒”。在巴西站那个星期天的晚上,我走出去和他说,“怎么样才能成为世界冠军?”他笑着反问说“怎样才能像你一样成为世界冠军?”他想告诉我,没有所有人的,他就不能得到这一切,这是非常让人开心的表态。

补档 来自2005年 

车队成员眼中的阿隆索

了解一个人最好的方法就是听他周围的人对他的评价。只有从追求同一个目标的车队成员口中,才能让我们知道他们的真实面貌。

雷诺队友 费斯切拉 

“我和费尔南多的关系非常好,从来没有红过脸,我们是好朋友,还经常一起出去吃晚饭,也经常一起去打网球。在至今为止我的队友当中,我和他的关系最好。

“在驾驶风格方面,我和他的差别很大。因此,赛车的配置也不尽相同。与我相比,费尔南多的驾驶风格更具有进攻性。因此他赛车的前部设置得比较硬朗,过弯时可以采取猛烈的攻势。但也正因如此,比赛中他的轮胎要承担很大的负荷,特别是前轮。

阿隆索的比赛工程师 罗德-纳尔森 

“费尔南多是一名很有攻击力的选手,同时也很聪明。今年的轮胎规则有所变化,这就要求比赛中要防止对轮胎的过度磨损。虽然阿隆索是一名攻击型的选手,但他也深谙“适时收手”的道理。在必须保护轮胎不受过度磨损的时候,他总是能做到收放自如。”

“而且,我也见识过当阿隆索在比赛中面对来自其他车手的压力时是如何精彩应对的。你只要回想一下,在05年的圣马力诺大奖赛上,当他在舒马赫前面行驶时的情景,你就会明白我的意思了。当时费尔南多只用了两圈就弄清了舒马赫的赛车在赛道上的什么位置速度快,在什么位置速度一般。随即,他根据观察的结果调整了自己的驾驶策略。结果成功地瓦解了舒马赫超车的企图。他的表现真是棒极了。 ”

“另外,费尔南多能够经常使自己的能力和赛车的性能得到提升。他在比赛发车时,无论是处于杆位还是被包围在其他赛车中间,都能发挥出类拔萃的速度。他时刻都在考虑如何超越自己。 ”

“在比赛时,我的职责是与阿隆索通过无线电进行对话,我能感觉到无论比赛中发生什么事情,他都十分冷静,都能做到处变不惊。这是他的强项。我曾经与车队中的好几位车手一起工作,在他们当中费尔南多恐怕要算最强的一个了。在处理转向过度方面,阿隆索比简森巴顿高出一筹。我这话绝不是说巴顿不行,而是说在长距离比赛方面费尔南多的速度要更快一些,而且也更能发挥出攻击性。他能做到深谋远虑,合理地对比赛进行分析,应对的能力也非常优秀。 ”

“但是,阿隆索能取得今天的成绩,不仅是因为他聪明,也因为他有天赋。伍尔兹在我们车队的时候,我曾经和他一起工作过,他也是一个非常聪明的车手。能够巧妙地适应赛车配置的细节变化。这一点他和费尔南多是一样的。但是,同伍尔兹相比,费尔南多具有攻击性的速度更多的来自他的天性。”

“年轻好学也是他的一大优点。我同吉哈德博格也一起工作过,与他相比,和费尔南多一起时更好开展工作。职业车手中也有一些人是很难相的呢…..(笑)说实话,同像阿隆索这样的年轻人一起工作,心情会很好。因为他不会害怕去尝试新的东西和各种各样的解决方案。作为比赛工程师,这一点对我是非常重要的。”

“从我个人来说,我也喜欢和他在一起,和他在一起很开心。他绝对是一个很棒的小伙子。虽然他比我小很多,我还是把他当朋友一样交往。实际上我的女朋友也是西班牙人,而且我的家也安在西班牙。因此,我也会说几句西班牙语。虽然在工作时派不上用场,但同阿隆索开玩笑时说上两句,还是非常有趣的。”

阿隆索的机械师 克里斯-海斯

“他最优秀之处在于时常任于尝试的态度。虽然能够付出110%努力的车手大有人在,但费尔南多却的确是经常付出110%的努力。这对车队来说是十分宝贵的素质。对于在每一圈,每一个弯道都竭尽全力的车手,车队的员工们也愿意竭尽所能去帮助他。他的态度会使车队成员士气高涨。我们之所以能在本赛季取得优势,这一点也是重要原因之一。”

“虽然他住在离雷诺总部不算太远的牛津地区,但为了车队的宣传活动以及明年的赛车展示等活动,他经常到工厂来。而且来的时候必定要到工厂里转一圈,和每个人都聊上两句。真是个平易近人的小伙子。”

“迄今为止,我曾与达蒙希尔,雅克维伦纽夫等车手共事过。即使同这些车手相比,费尔南多都很特别。我们这里有几个人曾和舒马赫共事过。虽然当时我在这里,但是从当时在这里的人们口得知,舒马赫和阿隆索似乎很相像。他们的速度都非常快,都是攻击型的车手,而且他们在赛车中都表现得十分沉着。 ”

“达蒙希尔的天赋不如费尔南多。因此达蒙要拼命努力才行。也许正因为如此,达蒙没有费尔南多那么大的信心。与维伦纽夫相比,费尔南多更果断、冷静。维伦纽夫做事容易冲动,他要求具有取胜实力的完美赛车。然后,阿隆索却可以做到一方面很好的应对问题,一方面正常比赛。陷入麻烦时,即使赛车的某个部分受到损坏,他也会立刻改变驾驶方式,以保证赛车能够继续比赛。他处理得非常漂亮。 ”

“我在F1已经待了不少个年头,同许多国手共事过。其中,费尔南多是最棒的一个车手。他绝对是一位顶尖车手。 ”

雷诺技术总监 帕特-西蒙斯

“这孩子人好得没话说,带点邻家男孩的羞涩劲,但极其聪明、和善、谦虚”,雷诺技术总监西蒙斯说。“05年土耳其站排位赛时,阿隆索在直道末端进12号弯角时赛车突然有些失控。他马上通过无线电告诉车队:“通知费斯切拉,当心12号弯的怪风向。”

当人们已渐渐习惯了有些车队队友之间的水火不容,阿隆索这样的举动感动了很多人。

-----

新浪体育讯 在今天的排位赛中夺得第二快的费斯切拉表示,队友阿隆索对赛道情况给予的忠告,是他排位名列前茅的主要原因。

阿隆索在完成自己的排位后通过车队告诉费斯切拉,下午的赛场风情况已经同早上的练习赛有了很大的变化,尤其需要在12号弯特别注意。

当记者问及阿隆索的忠告是否管用时,费斯切拉点头表示确认

Autosport Feature: The men who made Alonso ChampThe men who made Alonso Champ

Five key players behind the Spaniard’s title glory reveal all.

By Adam Cooper 

emma翻译

Pat Symonds: executive director of engineering

他的机械知识已经足够,我们并不需要一位工程师来驾驶赛车。我们需要的是车手能够如实的回馈他们的感受,如果他们没有感觉,就说没有。就像费尔南多一样,如果你改变了赛车设置而他并没有感觉不同,他就会说他并没有感到不一样,他不会带给你长时间的困饶。

如果你问他还有哪些方面需要改进,那我也不知道。但我觉得他已经做到了95%,97%或者99%,我并不清楚但相信仍会有一些新的闪光点在他身上出现。他几乎没有弱点,如果你仔细看了整年的比赛,你会发现他完美的处理了各场不同的比赛。在澳大利亚令人惊奇的超越,在伊莫拉近乎疯狂的防守,在匈牙利驾驶着那辆无法想象的赛车以及其他那些他控制了整场的比赛。

Denis Chevrier: head of engine operations

他真正做到了成为车队的一份子。每场比赛结束,他从来不会忘记感谢每一位工作人员或和他们聊会天。无论你是否是他的工程师,他都让你感到是个非常好相处的人。就算所有人都忙着为吉安卡洛调试赛车,他也理解这是为了整个车队的成绩。他是个非常慷慨的人,这点非常好,你可以分享到他的荣耀,这是团队合作中非常重要的部分,也是团队中每个成员所向往的。

Rod Nelson: Alonso's chassis race engineer

在平常通话中,他表现的都要比我冷静。当他发现你开始紧张担忧时,他就会藏起很多事不告诉你。比如说,当他听到引擎有些异样的声音时,他会及时改变操控却不说什么,当比赛结束后,才告诉你整个故事的始末。

他任何时候都非常好相处。而且他有足够丰富的知识,足够快的速度以及足够的自信。他是个好小伙子,喜欢带着笑容,而且不需要用酒精来让自己变快乐(笑)。

Remi Taffin: Alonso's Engine race engineer

我们有机会看着他长大,看着他这四年来不断的进步着。当他刚来雷诺时,非常害羞,就像个小孩子。但现在他长大了,也学到了很多。

我认为他最优秀的一点是不断的好学。对于赛车的每个问题他会都发出疑问并要100%的弄到懂为止,无论是底盘、引擎还是其他方面。所以我们可以看着他一年比一年更有进步。当我们刚看到他时,他已经很快。他拥有速度,所以我们就尽我们所能的帮助他,提供给他最好的武器来赢得胜利。

平时我们拥有很多的数据,但我们并不可能每一个都能做到非常仔细的分析。像费尔南多这样的车手能够不放过一圈中任何有用的数据回馈。当结束了一小时的驾驶后回来,他像个数据库一样和你说“我在哪几圈遇到了哪些问题”等等等等。让你好像看电影回放一样又重新回忆了遍刚才的比赛,他不会漏掉当中的每一点。这些问题当我们回去后重新分析数据都会一一发现,但是在比赛期间往往只有几分钟的时间,所以这些我们而言是非常重要的。

在车队中他像个领导者,他使车队中的每一个人都往一个方向努力着,包括机械师,工程师或是市场人员等所有的人,这是他最优秀的表现。就像我说的,四年前他还是个躲在车库角落的小男孩,现在他已经可以站在车库前带领大家一起前进了。

Chris Hessey: Number one mechanic

从他离开车队去米奈尔迪跑了一个赛季回来后,和工作人员的相处就变得非常轻松。他非常信任为他的赛车工作的每一个人,每次比赛结束后他都会说“非常感谢大家,赛车真的很棒”。在巴西站那个星期天的晚上,我走出去和他说,“怎么样才能成为世界冠军?”他笑着反问说“怎样才能像你一样成为世界冠军?”他想告诉我,没有所有人的,他就不能得到这一切,这是非常让人开心的表态。

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-30

“I don’t know if Alonso would have minded parking it up halfway through the race,” said Palmer on the Chequered Flag podcast.

“He’d had his scrap, it was typical Alonso, putting it all on the line in the opening laps, getting in amongst the McLarens, the Ferraris, and you just thought ‘he is coming alive from nowhere’.

“The guy who made Q3 when we didn’t know he could definitely make it out of Q1, it was a very Alonso-ish weekend, but sadly also then in the way that it all petered out into nothing.

“He was outside of the top 10 and parked it up halfway through, it was Alonso from the McLaren years sadly.

“All getting the most he could out of the car from what we could see, but no points, and the team no points, they are struggling.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/fernando-alonso-bahrain-criticism/

2021-03-30

“I don’t know if Alonso would have minded parking it up halfway through the race,” said Palmer on the Chequered Flag podcast.

“He’d had his scrap, it was typical Alonso, putting it all on the line in the opening laps, getting in amongst the McLarens, the Ferraris, and you just thought ‘he is coming alive from nowhere’.

“The guy who made Q3 when we didn’t know he could definitely make it out of Q1, it was a very Alonso-ish weekend, but sadly also then in the way that it all petered out into nothing.

“He was outside of the top 10 and parked it up halfway through, it was Alonso from the McLaren years sadly.

“All getting the most he could out of the car from what we could see, but no points, and the team no points, they are struggling.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/fernando-alonso-bahrain-criticism/

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-30

However, the Alpine team of today is a far cry from the precocious Renault team of 2005 and 2006 with whom the veteran won his two F1 titles with.

But, for now, Alonso is taking the blame: “I’m still not at 100 percent.”

“I won some of the duels but not others and I need a bit more rhythm and confidence to get the most out of the brakes, the acceleration… the car. I have a lot of room for improvement. I made little mistakes like not getting the car in the grid very well at the second pitstop.”

But after the race at Sakhir on Sunday, in which the #14 car was in just about every midfield battle, he was satisfied with his performance despite the Alpine crying ‘enough” and forcing the driver to park it on lap 34.

Nevertheless, Fernando saw the bright side of his first weekend back in F1: “It was a good day for me all the same. For the anthem, the formation lap, the grid… there were tough moments, those first laps, fighting with the other cars, the adrenaline…

“Even though you’re battling with the cars in front, you have the energy, it gets your heart beating quickly. It’s a shame not to be on the track longer and finish the race, which meant it wasn’t possible to finish in the points.”

Speaking to DAZN after qualy, Alonso said, “And that’s when I’m rusty… two years,” Alonso joked with Carlos Sainz after practice on Friday night. It looks like that rust has already worn off.

“You never know where you stand in the first round of qualifying and we weren’t expecting anything special either. Each time I stopped in the box, I looked up at the monitor and didn’t know if I was fifth or 17th.

“In practice, we felt like we had a bit more in reserve than our rivals, but we were also two and a half seconds slower in some of practice and we didn’t have two seconds up our sleeves.

“It’s the little things – dealing with the pressure, the adrenaline, not getting ahead of yourself… without promising anything but trying to execute the race in the best way we can.

“If that’s enough to finish seventh, brilliant. If we come 12th, it’s because there were 11 cars and 11 drivers that were quicker than us,” added Alonso whose comeback scorecard from Bahrain 2021 reads: DNF.

The team’s Executive Director Marcin Budkowski was impressed with their ‘new’ man: “Both cars made a good start and gained some places on the first lap with Fernando holding firm in the top ten.

“After his first stop we had a small issue that forced us to reduce the performance of the car, then after the second stop, a sandwich wrap paper got stuck inside the rear brake duct of Fernando’s car.

“This led to high temperatures and caused some damage to the brake system, so we retired him for safety reasons. It was a very unlucky first race for Fernando considering how strong he looked,” added Budkowsi.

https://www.grandprix247.com/2021/03/30/alonso-admits-he-is-still-not-at-100-percent-and-can-improve/

2021-03-30

However, the Alpine team of today is a far cry from the precocious Renault team of 2005 and 2006 with whom the veteran won his two F1 titles with.

But, for now, Alonso is taking the blame: “I’m still not at 100 percent.”

“I won some of the duels but not others and I need a bit more rhythm and confidence to get the most out of the brakes, the acceleration… the car. I have a lot of room for improvement. I made little mistakes like not getting the car in the grid very well at the second pitstop.”

But after the race at Sakhir on Sunday, in which the #14 car was in just about every midfield battle, he was satisfied with his performance despite the Alpine crying ‘enough” and forcing the driver to park it on lap 34.

Nevertheless, Fernando saw the bright side of his first weekend back in F1: “It was a good day for me all the same. For the anthem, the formation lap, the grid… there were tough moments, those first laps, fighting with the other cars, the adrenaline…

“Even though you’re battling with the cars in front, you have the energy, it gets your heart beating quickly. It’s a shame not to be on the track longer and finish the race, which meant it wasn’t possible to finish in the points.”

Speaking to DAZN after qualy, Alonso said, “And that’s when I’m rusty… two years,” Alonso joked with Carlos Sainz after practice on Friday night. It looks like that rust has already worn off.

“You never know where you stand in the first round of qualifying and we weren’t expecting anything special either. Each time I stopped in the box, I looked up at the monitor and didn’t know if I was fifth or 17th.

“In practice, we felt like we had a bit more in reserve than our rivals, but we were also two and a half seconds slower in some of practice and we didn’t have two seconds up our sleeves.

“It’s the little things – dealing with the pressure, the adrenaline, not getting ahead of yourself… without promising anything but trying to execute the race in the best way we can.

“If that’s enough to finish seventh, brilliant. If we come 12th, it’s because there were 11 cars and 11 drivers that were quicker than us,” added Alonso whose comeback scorecard from Bahrain 2021 reads: DNF.

The team’s Executive Director Marcin Budkowski was impressed with their ‘new’ man: “Both cars made a good start and gained some places on the first lap with Fernando holding firm in the top ten.

“After his first stop we had a small issue that forced us to reduce the performance of the car, then after the second stop, a sandwich wrap paper got stuck inside the rear brake duct of Fernando’s car.

“This led to high temperatures and caused some damage to the brake system, so we retired him for safety reasons. It was a very unlucky first race for Fernando considering how strong he looked,” added Budkowsi.

https://www.grandprix247.com/2021/03/30/alonso-admits-he-is-still-not-at-100-percent-and-can-improve/

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-30

“We saw bits of the old Fernando Alonso out there in Bahrain, the Spaniard showing some of the flair which yielded him two World Championships.

“When Alpine get their car sorted out a bit more, Alonso should keep us entertained in future.

“His return is great for Formula 1 – and I’m looking forward to seeing what he can do.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/fernando-alonso-sebastian-vettel-ross-brawn/

2021-03-30

“We saw bits of the old Fernando Alonso out there in Bahrain, the Spaniard showing some of the flair which yielded him two World Championships.

“When Alpine get their car sorted out a bit more, Alonso should keep us entertained in future.

“His return is great for Formula 1 – and I’m looking forward to seeing what he can do.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/fernando-alonso-sebastian-vettel-ross-brawn/

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

2021-03-30

“I think if we started further up the road, I think we would be fighting for points, for sure,” Ocon said when asked by MotorsportWeek.com about the car’s pace.

“I fought with the Aston Martin of Vettel today and Lance finished in the points. We were fighting with those cars.

“It’s clear what hurt us was the starting position. I think if we were starting inside the top 10, of course, you’re already in the points, but 11th or 12th, that would have been a chance for us to get into the points.

“But [only] just, clearly. We don’t have any margin, we clearly need to extract the maximum out of the car to do that.

“We have clear ways of seeing where we are lacking a little bit of performance or where we have an area to improve.”

https://www.motorsportweek.com/2021/03/30/renaults-238-race-streak-runs-out-of-power/

2021-03-30

“I think if we started further up the road, I think we would be fighting for points, for sure,” Ocon said when asked by MotorsportWeek.com about the car’s pace.

“I fought with the Aston Martin of Vettel today and Lance finished in the points. We were fighting with those cars.

“It’s clear what hurt us was the starting position. I think if we were starting inside the top 10, of course, you’re already in the points, but 11th or 12th, that would have been a chance for us to get into the points.

“But [only] just, clearly. We don’t have any margin, we clearly need to extract the maximum out of the car to do that.

“We have clear ways of seeing where we are lacking a little bit of performance or where we have an area to improve.”

https://www.motorsportweek.com/2021/03/30/renaults-238-race-streak-runs-out-of-power/

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-30

“It was nice to feel again the adrenaline at the starting grid, the national anthem, all these procedures were very emotional today for me,” Alonso said, appearing refreshed and upbeat compared to the at-times frustrated figure of 2018.

“I was not at my 100 per cent, I’m sure of that. It was nice, we had a couple of good battles as well, some of them were happy-ending, some of them were not because we were overtaken.

“I need to find more pace from myself, I need to find more confidence, I need to extract more from the car, from the brakes, execute the start better. It was not too bad but I think there is a lot of room to improve from my side.

“Even the pit stops, I think the guys did an amazing job but my position for the second pit stop was not right. Just small things and small mistakes that I keep doing from testing and this first race. Hopefully by race two, race three, I can perform better personally.”

Drawing a definitive picture of the midfield remains tricky, particularly given the limited data available – with Esteban Ocon’s weekend hampered by his qualifying setback and shunt with Sebastian Vettel – but Alonso expressed hope over Alpine’s prospects.

“I think it’s going to be very, very close in the midfield,” he said. “A couple of weekends are going to be better for some teams, maybe the next weekend you have a better layout for different teams than the week before.

“I think we will be in that mix and I’m optimistic that we can have a good season, especially at some weekends I’m sure it will play into our favour.

“I was happy to race so close to the McLarens in the first stint, in front of one Ferrari and behind the other one and I felt competitive in that group. If I see [in qualifying], Leclerc was six-tenths in front of us but [in the race] we were in that mix in the first stint. So I think there are positives to take from the race and I think we have to be confident that we will have some good weekends.”

Alonso was nonetheless quick to emphasise that Bahrain was merely step one of what will be at the minimum a two-year project.

“You will enjoy, you will enjoy the comeback,” he said. “You will enjoy the fight that we will put [on] in every weekend. I think as we always said from the beginning, this is a very interesting project.

“Alpine is in F1 for big things, maybe we knew that this 2021 was a continuation of 2020 and we are building the momentum and something hopefully more important into 2022. So you know, as I said, I hope you will enjoy this comeback.”

https://www.motorsportweek.com/2021/03/30/what-alonso-learned-from-f1-comeback-event/

2021-03-30

“It was nice to feel again the adrenaline at the starting grid, the national anthem, all these procedures were very emotional today for me,” Alonso said, appearing refreshed and upbeat compared to the at-times frustrated figure of 2018.

“I was not at my 100 per cent, I’m sure of that. It was nice, we had a couple of good battles as well, some of them were happy-ending, some of them were not because we were overtaken.

“I need to find more pace from myself, I need to find more confidence, I need to extract more from the car, from the brakes, execute the start better. It was not too bad but I think there is a lot of room to improve from my side.

“Even the pit stops, I think the guys did an amazing job but my position for the second pit stop was not right. Just small things and small mistakes that I keep doing from testing and this first race. Hopefully by race two, race three, I can perform better personally.”

Drawing a definitive picture of the midfield remains tricky, particularly given the limited data available – with Esteban Ocon’s weekend hampered by his qualifying setback and shunt with Sebastian Vettel – but Alonso expressed hope over Alpine’s prospects.

“I think it’s going to be very, very close in the midfield,” he said. “A couple of weekends are going to be better for some teams, maybe the next weekend you have a better layout for different teams than the week before.

“I think we will be in that mix and I’m optimistic that we can have a good season, especially at some weekends I’m sure it will play into our favour.

“I was happy to race so close to the McLarens in the first stint, in front of one Ferrari and behind the other one and I felt competitive in that group. If I see [in qualifying], Leclerc was six-tenths in front of us but [in the race] we were in that mix in the first stint. So I think there are positives to take from the race and I think we have to be confident that we will have some good weekends.”

Alonso was nonetheless quick to emphasise that Bahrain was merely step one of what will be at the minimum a two-year project.

“You will enjoy, you will enjoy the comeback,” he said. “You will enjoy the fight that we will put [on] in every weekend. I think as we always said from the beginning, this is a very interesting project.

“Alpine is in F1 for big things, maybe we knew that this 2021 was a continuation of 2020 and we are building the momentum and something hopefully more important into 2022. So you know, as I said, I hope you will enjoy this comeback.”

https://www.motorsportweek.com/2021/03/30/what-alonso-learned-from-f1-comeback-event/

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的:
只看此人

2021-03-01

Dutch driver Coronel, 48, a veteran of over 1,000 races, primarily in touring cars and sportscars, is a Ziggo Sport F1 pundit who was asked to respond to five statements predicting what could happen during the 2021 campaign.

One of them was “Alonso will be the sensation of 2021”, to which Coronel, quoted by Formule1.nl, said: “And then you woke up…in your dreams.

“If he succeeds, I will be the first to take a very, very deep bow. But that’s not going to happen, it would be against all the laws of nature.

“Once you’ve been away from Formula 1, you’re done. When you’ve been away for a year, you lose speed. Alonso has been away for two years – that is no longer possible.

“The youngsters are sharper, bolder, more fired up. Alonso is a fighter, but almost 40. You dream at night with your eyes closed, not during the day with your eyes open.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/tom-coronel-fernando-alonso-2021/

2021-03-01

Dutch driver Coronel, 48, a veteran of over 1,000 races, primarily in touring cars and sportscars, is a Ziggo Sport F1 pundit who was asked to respond to five statements predicting what could happen during the 2021 campaign.

One of them was “Alonso will be the sensation of 2021”, to which Coronel, quoted by Formule1.nl, said: “And then you woke up…in your dreams.

“If he succeeds, I will be the first to take a very, very deep bow. But that’s not going to happen, it would be against all the laws of nature.

“Once you’ve been away from Formula 1, you’re done. When you’ve been away for a year, you lose speed. Alonso has been away for two years – that is no longer possible.

“The youngsters are sharper, bolder, more fired up. Alonso is a fighter, but almost 40. You dream at night with your eyes closed, not during the day with your eyes open.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/tom-coronel-fernando-alonso-2021/

所以这站后有位荷兰“前F1赛道记者 ”表示相信阿隆索开不到本赛季末,也进不了车手能力前十。

https://www.grandprixradio.nl/2021/03/30/allard-kalff-ik-zeg-dat-alonso-het-einde-van-het-jaar-niet-haalt/

所以这站后有位荷兰“前F1赛道记者 ”表示相信阿隆索开不到本赛季末,也进不了车手能力前十。

https://www.grandprixradio.nl/2021/03/30/allard-kalff-ik-zeg-dat-alonso-het-einde-van-het-jaar-niet-haalt/

亮了(0)
回复

Why ‘Alonso of the McLaren years’ jibe was harsh

Date published: March 31 2021

Branded the “Fernando Alonso of the McLaren years” after his return in Bahrain, such criticism of the Spaniard was harsh.

Ever since leaving Formula 1 at the end of 2018, the same question was pretty much played on repeat to Alonso: ‘When will you come back?’

And then we got the answer. Alonso announced he would return to Formula 1 with Alpine for 2021, reuniting with the Enstone outfit with which he had won the 2005 and 2006 Drivers’ titles under their previous identity of Renault.

So the stage was set – Bahrain, the enforced season-opener for the 2021 season, and by Saturday it was like Alonso had never been away.

In an Alpine which looked a contender for Q1 elimination, Alonso powered it through to Q3 and come race day he was soon battling the likes of Ferrari and McLaren for a solid haul of points, just what the doctor ordered for Alpine.

But then it began to fall apart as Alonso slipped from the top 10 and ultimately retired after a sandwich wrapper had got stuck in the brake duct of the A521.

A case of bad luck? Well, ex-Formula 1 racer Jolyon Palmer put it a different way. To his mind, this was the Alonso we saw at McLaren shortly before his exit, prioritising ding-dong battles and maximum attack over the most important part of a race weekend…points.

“He’d had his scrap, it was typical Alonso, putting it all on the line in the opening laps, getting in amongst the McLarens, the Ferraris, and you just thought ‘he’s coming alive from nowhere’.

“The guy who made Q3 when we didn’t know he could definitely make it out of Q1, it was a very Alonso-ish weekend, but sadly also then in the way it all petered out into nothing.

“He was outside the top 10 and parked it up halfway through. It was Alonso from the McLaren years, sadly.

“All getting the most he could out of the car from what we could see but no points, and the team no points – they are struggling.”

The first important point to make here is that Alonso retired as a result of the wrapper in the brakes, so it is a safe bet this contributed heavily to the Spaniard’s ailing pace as the race progressed.

Palmer does make a valid point when he says Alpine cannot afford to come away from races empty-handed, especially since it seems McLaren, Ferrari and AlphaTauri are ahead on pace in that midfield scrap.

But at the same time, Alpine and everyone in the Formula 1 paddock know exactly what you will get with Alonso.

He is not a driver content in the midfield. He knew 2021 would not be about fighting for wins, he was prepared to take the pain and help Alpine develop and ace the new regulations coming in 2022 and by then, he certainly wants to be a race winner again.

So while Alonso does need to think of finishing races and bringing home the points, it is hard to see how he could do that in the Alpine without squeezing out every drop of performance.

If he played it safe, that would allow the pace advantage of teams like McLaren, Ferrari and AlphaTauri to kick in. While Formula 1 is far too dependent on the machinery, this is a situation where Alpine need a driver of Alonso’s pedigree to make all the difference.

Alonso is a driver who naturally takes the spotlight with him. He is a brand within Formula 1 and as we saw at McLaren, especially during the days with Honda, his passion and impatience to be the best can sometimes manifest into controversy.

But if Alpine want to have a successful 2021 season, Alonso needs to have his “scrap”, he must come alive from nowhere and while Bahrain did not produce points in the end, the remaining 22 races are sure to.

Jamie Woodhouse

https://www.planetf1.com/features/fernando-alonso-unfair-bahrain-criticism/

Why ‘Alonso of the McLaren years’ jibe was harsh

Date published: March 31 2021

Branded the “Fernando Alonso of the McLaren years” after his return in Bahrain, such criticism of the Spaniard was harsh.

Ever since leaving Formula 1 at the end of 2018, the same question was pretty much played on repeat to Alonso: ‘When will you come back?’

And then we got the answer. Alonso announced he would return to Formula 1 with Alpine for 2021, reuniting with the Enstone outfit with which he had won the 2005 and 2006 Drivers’ titles under their previous identity of Renault.

So the stage was set – Bahrain, the enforced season-opener for the 2021 season, and by Saturday it was like Alonso had never been away.

In an Alpine which looked a contender for Q1 elimination, Alonso powered it through to Q3 and come race day he was soon battling the likes of Ferrari and McLaren for a solid haul of points, just what the doctor ordered for Alpine.

But then it began to fall apart as Alonso slipped from the top 10 and ultimately retired after a sandwich wrapper had got stuck in the brake duct of the A521.

A case of bad luck? Well, ex-Formula 1 racer Jolyon Palmer put it a different way. To his mind, this was the Alonso we saw at McLaren shortly before his exit, prioritising ding-dong battles and maximum attack over the most important part of a race weekend…points.

“He’d had his scrap, it was typical Alonso, putting it all on the line in the opening laps, getting in amongst the McLarens, the Ferraris, and you just thought ‘he’s coming alive from nowhere’.

“The guy who made Q3 when we didn’t know he could definitely make it out of Q1, it was a very Alonso-ish weekend, but sadly also then in the way it all petered out into nothing.

“He was outside the top 10 and parked it up halfway through. It was Alonso from the McLaren years, sadly.

“All getting the most he could out of the car from what we could see but no points, and the team no points – they are struggling.”

The first important point to make here is that Alonso retired as a result of the wrapper in the brakes, so it is a safe bet this contributed heavily to the Spaniard’s ailing pace as the race progressed.

Palmer does make a valid point when he says Alpine cannot afford to come away from races empty-handed, especially since it seems McLaren, Ferrari and AlphaTauri are ahead on pace in that midfield scrap.

But at the same time, Alpine and everyone in the Formula 1 paddock know exactly what you will get with Alonso.

He is not a driver content in the midfield. He knew 2021 would not be about fighting for wins, he was prepared to take the pain and help Alpine develop and ace the new regulations coming in 2022 and by then, he certainly wants to be a race winner again.

So while Alonso does need to think of finishing races and bringing home the points, it is hard to see how he could do that in the Alpine without squeezing out every drop of performance.

If he played it safe, that would allow the pace advantage of teams like McLaren, Ferrari and AlphaTauri to kick in. While Formula 1 is far too dependent on the machinery, this is a situation where Alpine need a driver of Alonso’s pedigree to make all the difference.

Alonso is a driver who naturally takes the spotlight with him. He is a brand within Formula 1 and as we saw at McLaren, especially during the days with Honda, his passion and impatience to be the best can sometimes manifest into controversy.

But if Alpine want to have a successful 2021 season, Alonso needs to have his “scrap”, he must come alive from nowhere and while Bahrain did not produce points in the end, the remaining 22 races are sure to.

Jamie Woodhouse

https://www.planetf1.com/features/fernando-alonso-unfair-bahrain-criticism/

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-31

"If Max were driving for Mercedes, I’m sure that he would smash Hamilton," Piquet told Motorsport.com.

"Max is more aggressive. He may make mistakes more frequently due to this aggressiveness, but in my opinion he’s better than Hamilton."

Piquet also highlighted how Hamilton has had it easy with respect to his teammates over the years, controversially saying that Valtteri Bottas was a better driver than Nico Rosberg.

"Things are too easy for Hamilton to win it all with Bottas by his side as a second driver," Piquet continued.

"It’s not that Hamilton isn’t good. But he has an inferior driver by his side and the previous one (Rosberg) was even worse. He (Rosberg) won because it was a year where Hamilton had crashes and DNFs."

Piquet's son Nelson Piquet Jr. also added to his father's views comparing Verstappen to an MMA fighter.

"I like to compare Max with a MMA fighter, coming ready to face any challenge," Piquet Jr. said.

"It’s different from Lewis, that already won championships and so on.Lewis’ experience will help in some areas, but Max’s willingness and aggressiveness is bigger.

"I think we have to consider two things: Lewis’ experience and Max’s desire. Lewis has been in F1 for 15 seasons and I think that, little by little, you start to lose that desire. On the other hand, Max is coming with a knife between his teeth."

https://racingnews365.com/piquet-verstappen-would-smash-hamilton-in-mercedes

头哥也表示过电视机前他会看维斯塔潘。

2021-03-31

"If Max were driving for Mercedes, I’m sure that he would smash Hamilton," Piquet told Motorsport.com.

"Max is more aggressive. He may make mistakes more frequently due to this aggressiveness, but in my opinion he’s better than Hamilton."

Piquet also highlighted how Hamilton has had it easy with respect to his teammates over the years, controversially saying that Valtteri Bottas was a better driver than Nico Rosberg.

"Things are too easy for Hamilton to win it all with Bottas by his side as a second driver," Piquet continued.

"It’s not that Hamilton isn’t good. But he has an inferior driver by his side and the previous one (Rosberg) was even worse. He (Rosberg) won because it was a year where Hamilton had crashes and DNFs."

Piquet's son Nelson Piquet Jr. also added to his father's views comparing Verstappen to an MMA fighter.

"I like to compare Max with a MMA fighter, coming ready to face any challenge," Piquet Jr. said.

"It’s different from Lewis, that already won championships and so on.Lewis’ experience will help in some areas, but Max’s willingness and aggressiveness is bigger.

"I think we have to consider two things: Lewis’ experience and Max’s desire. Lewis has been in F1 for 15 seasons and I think that, little by little, you start to lose that desire. On the other hand, Max is coming with a knife between his teeth."

https://racingnews365.com/piquet-verstappen-would-smash-hamilton-in-mercedes

头哥也表示过电视机前他会看维斯塔潘。

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-31

Ricciardo who decided to swap Renault for McLaren in 2020, had a steady if unspectacular start to his career at McLaren.

"I think for Daniel (Ricciardo) it was exactly the right choice he did," Berger stated on the Fast Lane podcast.

"This team needs one young driver as they have, (who's very) strong as we saw this weekend, I think Daniel has to push himself, and on the other side one experienced driver who proved already he can also win races a perfect combination.

"On the top of it Daniel always loving always being friendly always giving a good atmosphere that might be very helpful also for the team."

https://racingnews365.com/berger-ricciardo-made-the-right-decision

The Australian had expected it would take time to bed in at his new team, but feels he is already making faster progress than he did when he switched from Red Bull to Renault two years ago.

He added: “[I’m] not discouraged, just some work to do. I remember with Renault two years ago, this was race two and I was leaving pretty down still after race two. It did take time.

“I certainly feel much better right now. I feel like there’s things to learn but I’m certainly much closer to where I need to be. Even the power unit, just trying to still figure out throttle settings and that, that will naturally take a bit of time.”

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/63211/ricciardo-norris-battle-was-fun-but-no-match-for-being-up-front/

2021-03-31

Ricciardo who decided to swap Renault for McLaren in 2020, had a steady if unspectacular start to his career at McLaren.

"I think for Daniel (Ricciardo) it was exactly the right choice he did," Berger stated on the Fast Lane podcast.

"This team needs one young driver as they have, (who's very) strong as we saw this weekend, I think Daniel has to push himself, and on the other side one experienced driver who proved already he can also win races a perfect combination.

"On the top of it Daniel always loving always being friendly always giving a good atmosphere that might be very helpful also for the team."

https://racingnews365.com/berger-ricciardo-made-the-right-decision

The Australian had expected it would take time to bed in at his new team, but feels he is already making faster progress than he did when he switched from Red Bull to Renault two years ago.

He added: “[I’m] not discouraged, just some work to do. I remember with Renault two years ago, this was race two and I was leaving pretty down still after race two. It did take time.

“I certainly feel much better right now. I feel like there’s things to learn but I’m certainly much closer to where I need to be. Even the power unit, just trying to still figure out throttle settings and that, that will naturally take a bit of time.”

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/63211/ricciardo-norris-battle-was-fun-but-no-match-for-being-up-front/

亮了(0)
回复

You’d have forgiven Fernando Alonso for being a little rusty, what with his two years out of the sport racing Dakar trucks and sportscars – and having been knocked off his bike just a month before the season get-go. Not a bit of it. Although the titanium-jawed Alonso admitted he still didn’t feel particularly in tune with his new Alpine A521, the Spaniard put the car into Q3, ultimately qualifying P9 and enjoying a few tussles in the race before a sandwich wrapper (hopefully not a Lidl one) in his rear brake duct forced him into retirement.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.f1-power-rankings-who-started-their-season-with-a-bang-in-bahrain.3tD66Ja9wWYncao8J51Voi.html

You’d have forgiven Fernando Alonso for being a little rusty, what with his two years out of the sport racing Dakar trucks and sportscars – and having been knocked off his bike just a month before the season get-go. Not a bit of it. Although the titanium-jawed Alonso admitted he still didn’t feel particularly in tune with his new Alpine A521, the Spaniard put the car into Q3, ultimately qualifying P9 and enjoying a few tussles in the race before a sandwich wrapper (hopefully not a Lidl one) in his rear brake duct forced him into retirement.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.f1-power-rankings-who-started-their-season-with-a-bang-in-bahrain.3tD66Ja9wWYncao8J51Voi.html

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-31

“They will regret it if Perez is a stronger competitor than Bottas and this becomes a four-way fight or a two-team fight.

“Mercedes has always had the upper hand because they’ve had the two fastest cars on the grid.

“If that is no longer the case, if the Red Bull is faster or there and thereabouts in the mix, and Perez is up there with Verstappen, Mercedes will regret not having a second driver who is as quick as the guys right at the front.

“You could have got that with George Russell.”

But that comes with its own set of problems, namely Russell challenging Hamilton for race wins and potentially ending his quest for an eighth World title.

“The challenge of course with Russell is that he has massive aspirations to become a World Champion, he believes in himself and is looking at a career beyond Lewis Hamilton where he thinks he can be the next great British driver, and he doesn’t want to be held back,” Priestley explained.

“He is one of those kids, like Hamilton was when he came into the sport, who believes he is good enough and wants to show it.

“When you get that intra-team battle between a Russell and a Hamilton for a championship that’s when the problems start coming in, just like the problems we had at McLaren with Alonso and Hamilton.

“When the one guy in the way of your championship is on the other side of the garage, wearing the same team kit as you, that is where the most difficult and challenging dynamic comes into play.

“And that’s what Mercedes were trying to avoid by keeping hold of Bottas.”

“I think Sergio Perez will be more of a threat in this inter-team battle than Valtteri Bottas will be on the other side of that divide,” he said.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/marc-priestley-regret-valtteri-bottas/

Helmut Marko hopes that Sergio Perez can make himself valuable in the duel between Hamilton and Verstappen during the course of the season. He explains: 'Perez, if he does a good qualifying, can intervene in the duel between Hamilton and Verstappen. The others are too far back. McLaren is missing a second..'

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/81004/marko-this-is-how-perez-can-intervene-in-duel-between-hamilton-and-verstappen.html

2021-03-31

“They will regret it if Perez is a stronger competitor than Bottas and this becomes a four-way fight or a two-team fight.

“Mercedes has always had the upper hand because they’ve had the two fastest cars on the grid.

“If that is no longer the case, if the Red Bull is faster or there and thereabouts in the mix, and Perez is up there with Verstappen, Mercedes will regret not having a second driver who is as quick as the guys right at the front.

“You could have got that with George Russell.”

But that comes with its own set of problems, namely Russell challenging Hamilton for race wins and potentially ending his quest for an eighth World title.

“The challenge of course with Russell is that he has massive aspirations to become a World Champion, he believes in himself and is looking at a career beyond Lewis Hamilton where he thinks he can be the next great British driver, and he doesn’t want to be held back,” Priestley explained.

“He is one of those kids, like Hamilton was when he came into the sport, who believes he is good enough and wants to show it.

“When you get that intra-team battle between a Russell and a Hamilton for a championship that’s when the problems start coming in, just like the problems we had at McLaren with Alonso and Hamilton.

“When the one guy in the way of your championship is on the other side of the garage, wearing the same team kit as you, that is where the most difficult and challenging dynamic comes into play.

“And that’s what Mercedes were trying to avoid by keeping hold of Bottas.”

“I think Sergio Perez will be more of a threat in this inter-team battle than Valtteri Bottas will be on the other side of that divide,” he said.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/marc-priestley-regret-valtteri-bottas/

Helmut Marko hopes that Sergio Perez can make himself valuable in the duel between Hamilton and Verstappen during the course of the season. He explains: 'Perez, if he does a good qualifying, can intervene in the duel between Hamilton and Verstappen. The others are too far back. McLaren is missing a second..'

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/81004/marko-this-is-how-perez-can-intervene-in-duel-between-hamilton-and-verstappen.html

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

2021-03-31

According to Auto, Motor und Sport the current midfield can be divided into two groups: the teams fighting for the coveted P3 in the constructors' battle and the stragglers jostling for the last remaining points. "Upfront, McLarenFerrari and Alpha Tauri are fighting for what the top two teams leave behind. At the rear, Alpine and Aston Martin shouldn't weaken. Otherwise, an Alfa Romeo will take away the points", reports the German medium.
https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/80993/first-midfield-analyses-mclaren-in-front-alphatauri-and-alfa-romeo-stand-out.html

2021-03-31

According to Auto, Motor und Sport the current midfield can be divided into two groups: the teams fighting for the coveted P3 in the constructors' battle and the stragglers jostling for the last remaining points. "Upfront, McLarenFerrari and Alpha Tauri are fighting for what the top two teams leave behind. At the rear, Alpine and Aston Martin shouldn't weaken. Otherwise, an Alfa Romeo will take away the points", reports the German medium.
https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/80993/first-midfield-analyses-mclaren-in-front-alphatauri-and-alfa-romeo-stand-out.html

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的:
只看此人

补档

2020-12-04 podcast

2010-08-07

补档

2020-12-04 podcast

2010-08-07

2021-03-31

"It's a bit [of] the Italian culture, which is super nice [and] gives a great atmosphere, but maybe it's sometimes missing this killer instinct," Berger told the In The Fast Lane podcast when asked about why Ferrari have periods of difficulty after previous success.

"Sometimes you see foreign management there like Jean Todt, like Ross Brawn, like Rory Byrne, just the best ones at the time in the world. And [this] was mixed up with Italians and that works usually quite well.

"But saying this, in all the years you had great drivers there. You had Fernando Alonso there, you had Sebastian Vettel there. Jean Alesi, myself, [Nigel] Mansell, [Alain] Prost, everybody. We couldn't make it win.

"But two guys were capable to use the Ferrari world and turn it into a winning team. There was Niki Lauda, and there was Michael Schumacher.

"When the Italians are all together just by themselves, sometimes they like to fall into some comfort zone. And as lovely as they are, I think it's always good to have in a team a mixture of cultures, a mixture of different countries, and then have somebody on the top who is capable of managing this."

https://racingnews365.com/berger-ferrari-fall-into-a-comfort-zone

2021-03-31

"It's a bit [of] the Italian culture, which is super nice [and] gives a great atmosphere, but maybe it's sometimes missing this killer instinct," Berger told the In The Fast Lane podcast when asked about why Ferrari have periods of difficulty after previous success.

"Sometimes you see foreign management there like Jean Todt, like Ross Brawn, like Rory Byrne, just the best ones at the time in the world. And [this] was mixed up with Italians and that works usually quite well.

"But saying this, in all the years you had great drivers there. You had Fernando Alonso there, you had Sebastian Vettel there. Jean Alesi, myself, [Nigel] Mansell, [Alain] Prost, everybody. We couldn't make it win.

"But two guys were capable to use the Ferrari world and turn it into a winning team. There was Niki Lauda, and there was Michael Schumacher.

"When the Italians are all together just by themselves, sometimes they like to fall into some comfort zone. And as lovely as they are, I think it's always good to have in a team a mixture of cultures, a mixture of different countries, and then have somebody on the top who is capable of managing this."

https://racingnews365.com/berger-ferrari-fall-into-a-comfort-zone

亮了(0)
回复
Re:重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季
虎扑游戏中心
阿隆索最热帖
重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季
两次失而复得领奖台
【Amus阀哥版】阿隆索VS古铁雷斯 &nbsp; 走近科学:揭秘恐怖事故 瞬间
这实在是太让人沮丧了
新赛季的战车颜值还凑合,但是真心不稳定呀
【暂放】国乒