收起

Twitter: alo_oficial

真像0506呀

Twitter: alo_oficial

真像0506呀

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-04

"The team will listen to me too," Ocon insisted to Auto Motor und Sport.

"I drove the car all season in 2020 and the 2021 car is a further development of that," he said. "Therefore, my comparisons are valuable for the engineers.

"The team policy is to hear both drivers," Ocon insisted. "They will not just rely on Fernando."

Alpine's new racing director Davide Brivio confirms that Ocon is an important part of the F1 lineup.

"Esteban is young but he has good experience - last year he showed he has talent and speed," he said.

"I can't wait to see his improvements from 2020," Brivio, a prominent former MotoGP team chief, added. "He will learn from Fernando but Fernando will also have to learn from him."

https://www.grandprix.com/news/alpine-cannot-rely-only-on-alonso-says-ocon.html

2021-03-04

"The team will listen to me too," Ocon insisted to Auto Motor und Sport.

"I drove the car all season in 2020 and the 2021 car is a further development of that," he said. "Therefore, my comparisons are valuable for the engineers.

"The team policy is to hear both drivers," Ocon insisted. "They will not just rely on Fernando."

Alpine's new racing director Davide Brivio confirms that Ocon is an important part of the F1 lineup.

"Esteban is young but he has good experience - last year he showed he has talent and speed," he said.

"I can't wait to see his improvements from 2020," Brivio, a prominent former MotoGP team chief, added. "He will learn from Fernando but Fernando will also have to learn from him."

https://www.grandprix.com/news/alpine-cannot-rely-only-on-alonso-says-ocon.html

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

2021-03-07

An Alpine hypercar programme is under way and they will be entering the 2021 Le Mans 24-Hour Race – which was recently postponed from its usual mid-June date until August in the hope of a crowd being able to attend – with the A480.

That car is set to make its debut at the World Endurance Championship opener, the 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps, on May 1 with Nicolas Lapierre, Andre Negrao and Matthieu Vaxiviere the intended drivers.

According to Alpine’s new CEO, Laurent Rossi, none of that trio ought to be concerned their place will come under threat from Alonso or Ocon any time soon.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/fernando-alonso-alpine-le-mans/

2021-03-07

An Alpine hypercar programme is under way and they will be entering the 2021 Le Mans 24-Hour Race – which was recently postponed from its usual mid-June date until August in the hope of a crowd being able to attend – with the A480.

That car is set to make its debut at the World Endurance Championship opener, the 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps, on May 1 with Nicolas Lapierre, Andre Negrao and Matthieu Vaxiviere the intended drivers.

According to Alpine’s new CEO, Laurent Rossi, none of that trio ought to be concerned their place will come under threat from Alonso or Ocon any time soon.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/fernando-alonso-alpine-le-mans/

亮了(0)
回复

赛前测试车手安排:

3.12 Ocon

3.13 Alonso

3.14 Ocon/Alonso

https://the-race.com/formula-1/f1-testing-driver-line-up-2021/

头哥参加的是第二天和第三天下午。

赛前测试车手安排:

3.12 Ocon

3.13 Alonso

3.14 Ocon/Alonso

https://the-race.com/formula-1/f1-testing-driver-line-up-2021/

头哥参加的是第二天和第三天下午。

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-12

Alonso has now confirmed he will undergo a second operation, but only necessary once he has completed the record-breaking 23-race calendar with Alpine.

"I have two titanium plates on the upper jaw that will be removed at the end of the season," said Alonso.

"So there is still something going on after the championship finishes but it will not be affecting my professional life.”

“I don’t expect any issues," said Alonso. "Honestly, I have been training now for three weeks, or two weeks, absolutely normal.

"I have been in the simulator as well on Monday and Tuesday so the preparations were not affected too much.

“I missed only a couple of marketing days and filming days which I was happy [to miss] in a way. I recorded everything yesterday afternoon so I had a very intensive day of marketing activities.

“I feel fine. Obviously, one thing is the professional side and the driving side which I am 100 per cent."

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/62609/alonso-will-require-titanium-plate-removal-post-season/

2021-03-12

Alonso has now confirmed he will undergo a second operation, but only necessary once he has completed the record-breaking 23-race calendar with Alpine.

"I have two titanium plates on the upper jaw that will be removed at the end of the season," said Alonso.

"So there is still something going on after the championship finishes but it will not be affecting my professional life.”

“I don’t expect any issues," said Alonso. "Honestly, I have been training now for three weeks, or two weeks, absolutely normal.

"I have been in the simulator as well on Monday and Tuesday so the preparations were not affected too much.

“I missed only a couple of marketing days and filming days which I was happy [to miss] in a way. I recorded everything yesterday afternoon so I had a very intensive day of marketing activities.

“I feel fine. Obviously, one thing is the professional side and the driving side which I am 100 per cent."

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/62609/alonso-will-require-titanium-plate-removal-post-season/

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-13

Alonso logged a mammoth 127 laps for the French manufacturer and was pleased with his work as he completed a full day of running behind the wheel of the A521 at the Bahrain International Circuit.

"Yeah the car feels good," the Spaniard replied when asked for his first impressions of Alpine’s car.

"I think we still have to understand a little bit of the characteristics of the new aero package and the 2021 rules, so there’s still some work to do but I think we are following the programme that we set two days ago, yesterday with Esteban [Ocon]; today with myself.

“There’s still one more day where we need to tick some boxes. I’m happy with the number of laps and the information that we got today but I think we still need to analyse everything.

“Hopefully tomorrow we start to fine-tune and optimise the package, so still some work to do.”

Alpine has enjoyed a fine two days of pre-season testing and has recorded the most mileage of any team so far, completing a total of 257 laps.

Much of the team’s focus has been spent on the harder compounds of tyres and racking up the laps, and Alonso said Alpine is not planning to set any headline-grabbing times on the third and final day.

https://www.crash.net/f1/news/972704/1/alonso-says-new-alpine-f1-car-feels-good-don-t-expect-fast-times

2021-03-13

Alonso logged a mammoth 127 laps for the French manufacturer and was pleased with his work as he completed a full day of running behind the wheel of the A521 at the Bahrain International Circuit.

"Yeah the car feels good," the Spaniard replied when asked for his first impressions of Alpine’s car.

"I think we still have to understand a little bit of the characteristics of the new aero package and the 2021 rules, so there’s still some work to do but I think we are following the programme that we set two days ago, yesterday with Esteban [Ocon]; today with myself.

“There’s still one more day where we need to tick some boxes. I’m happy with the number of laps and the information that we got today but I think we still need to analyse everything.

“Hopefully tomorrow we start to fine-tune and optimise the package, so still some work to do.”

Alpine has enjoyed a fine two days of pre-season testing and has recorded the most mileage of any team so far, completing a total of 257 laps.

Much of the team’s focus has been spent on the harder compounds of tyres and racking up the laps, and Alonso said Alpine is not planning to set any headline-grabbing times on the third and final day.

https://www.crash.net/f1/news/972704/1/alonso-says-new-alpine-f1-car-feels-good-don-t-expect-fast-times

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-15
"Obviously over the years, we had [in] some years more battles than others," Raikkonen told RacingNews365.com among others. "But some years we had year-long battles, and it's always fair and clean. So I have good memories from it.
"Unfortunately we came off worse sometimes, and sometimes better. That's how it goes in the racing."
"I didn't struggle much to come back," the Finn explained. "It wasn't like you forgot how to drive F1 cars, and you get to test before and it's all back to normal, so I'm sure he will return."
https://racingnews365.com/raikkonen-reflects-on-20-year-rivalry-with-alonso

2021-03-15
"Obviously over the years, we had [in] some years more battles than others," Raikkonen told RacingNews365.com among others. "But some years we had year-long battles, and it's always fair and clean. So I have good memories from it.
"Unfortunately we came off worse sometimes, and sometimes better. That's how it goes in the racing."
"I didn't struggle much to come back," the Finn explained. "It wasn't like you forgot how to drive F1 cars, and you get to test before and it's all back to normal, so I'm sure he will return."
https://racingnews365.com/raikkonen-reflects-on-20-year-rivalry-with-alonso

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-16

Brivio reckons his year with the team will give Ocon a slight advantage.

“We have a very interesting combination of drivers, I like it,” he told Spanish daily, AS. “The two left F1 and both came back.

“Esteban has that year of an advantage with the team and the car, now we can see his real potential.

“With Fernando I see a fit driver, motivated. It is very positive for the team to have this type of driver who encourages everyone to give their best, because that is what he is going to give.

“That he returns to the most demanding races in the sport shows his motivation.

“Fernando will have good results and I expect the same from Esteban.”

The double World Champion was tenth fastest in pre-season testing with a 1:30.318, eight-tenths up on Ocon’s best time.

With just three days of testing split between the two drivers, Brivio says the team focused more on set-up than peak performance.

“We are doing a good job in these three days,” he said, “with more than 100 laps for each driver and fulfilling the plan without incident.

“On Fernando, I saw him at the height of pace and speed. He had to do some of the boring work, testing set-ups and set-ups, and we didn’t go for peak performance.

“It was a matter of getting back in the car and testing the options it offers to be prepared for the race.

“We are in the same situation as the rest. It is our responsibility to give them a good package, although in these three days it is difficult to analyse the level of the others, we will need a couple of races for that.

“Esteban and Fernando will have to take advantage of the maximum potential of the car.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/esteban-ocon-fernando-alonso-advantage/

2021-03-16

Brivio reckons his year with the team will give Ocon a slight advantage.

“We have a very interesting combination of drivers, I like it,” he told Spanish daily, AS. “The two left F1 and both came back.

“Esteban has that year of an advantage with the team and the car, now we can see his real potential.

“With Fernando I see a fit driver, motivated. It is very positive for the team to have this type of driver who encourages everyone to give their best, because that is what he is going to give.

“That he returns to the most demanding races in the sport shows his motivation.

“Fernando will have good results and I expect the same from Esteban.”

The double World Champion was tenth fastest in pre-season testing with a 1:30.318, eight-tenths up on Ocon’s best time.

With just three days of testing split between the two drivers, Brivio says the team focused more on set-up than peak performance.

“We are doing a good job in these three days,” he said, “with more than 100 laps for each driver and fulfilling the plan without incident.

“On Fernando, I saw him at the height of pace and speed. He had to do some of the boring work, testing set-ups and set-ups, and we didn’t go for peak performance.

“It was a matter of getting back in the car and testing the options it offers to be prepared for the race.

“We are in the same situation as the rest. It is our responsibility to give them a good package, although in these three days it is difficult to analyse the level of the others, we will need a couple of races for that.

“Esteban and Fernando will have to take advantage of the maximum potential of the car.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/esteban-ocon-fernando-alonso-advantage/

亮了(0)
回复

Will too many chiefs at Alpine derail Fernando Alonso's F1 comeback?

F1MARCH 16TH 2021

Alonso is back in F1 with Alpine but the French manufacturer continues to evolve behind the scenes which could upset its F1 chances

Alonso looked impressively up to speed in testing but its Alpine management where issues could arise

AUTHORDamien Smith

Fernando Alonso made an unruffled, predictably accomplished return to Formula 1 in the pre-season Bahrain tests last weekend, running on the second and third days to bank decent mileage in the Alpine A521 and set the second-fastest time on Saturday with over 60 laps.

Instead of his fractured jaw, which as he promised appeared not to cause him any bother, ‘body shaming’ of his new car appeared to be the biggest talking point when it came to the team formerly known as Renault.

The aesthetics of this F1 generation are hard to love at the best of times – but that air inlet and bulbous engine cover… Uncomplimentary comparisons to Ligier’s ‘teapot’ JS5 are a bit overboard, although similarities to the reduced post-1976 Spanish GP version, once the ungainly high-rise airboxes had been banned, are amusingly apt.

Compromising the centre of gravity to package cooling hardware higher up and away from amazingly waisted sidepods that make mid-’70s Keith Richards look chubby brings aero gains that make it worthwhile, apparently. For Alonso, looks won’t matter this season if the A521 allows him to express himself fully as we know he can. The jury remains out on that one.

But there’s another big question hanging over this team that I keep coming back to: just how are executive director Marcin Budkowski and ex-Suzuki MotoGP boss and new racing director Davide Brivio going to get on managing this team as a joint effort?

It’s not as if they have years of experience working together. Brivio is new to F1, too. Perhaps it’ll be fine and they’ll have a good handle on where each other’s responsibilities begin and end – but the set-up looks like a typical politically derived car manufacturer fudge, especially in the wake of Cyril Abiteboul’s departure.

Last week I stumbled across a non-F1 precedent set by another French manufacturer, when I found myself re-reading an interview I did for Motor Sport in 2012 with former Peugeot 908 LMP1 ace Nicolas Minassian.

The amiable, long-anglicised Frenchman is always good company and when I caught up with him at Silverstone Classic, where he relished the chance to drive a Peugeot 905 Group C car, he was happy to discuss aspects of his five years with the manufacturer, whom he’d just quit not long before it made a shock withdrawal from sports car racing almost on the eve of the new World Endurance Championship.

According to Minassian, there were clear reasons why the fast 908 only claimed a single Le Mans 24 Hours win, in 2009, despite often carrying a pace advantage over the Audis – and he pointed the finger directly at (mis)management.

“It was a shame how it ended,” Minassian told me. “Last winter, I put out a press release saying I was off, because they couldn’t offer me a contract. They said ‘Ah, don’t worry, Nic. We’re going to give you a car’. But I was fed up waiting, I lost my patience. And between Bruno Famin [former technical director and then boss of Peugeot Sport] and Olivier Quesnel [who ran Peugeot Sport during the 908 era]… Quesnel was never reachable on the phone, and Famin would tell you one thing, then Quesnel would tell you another. Both of them were thinking they were the boss.”

Two chiefs muddying the field? Oh dear. Renault isn’t about to ‘do a Peugeot’ with Alpine – is it? If it does, we’ll surely soon hear about it. Alonso isn’t a man with time to waste if internal politics begin to derail his comeback.

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/single-seaters/f1/too-many-chiefs-alpine-derail-alonso-comeback

Will too many chiefs at Alpine derail Fernando Alonso's F1 comeback?

F1MARCH 16TH 2021

Alonso is back in F1 with Alpine but the French manufacturer continues to evolve behind the scenes which could upset its F1 chances

Alonso looked impressively up to speed in testing but its Alpine management where issues could arise

AUTHORDamien Smith

Fernando Alonso made an unruffled, predictably accomplished return to Formula 1 in the pre-season Bahrain tests last weekend, running on the second and third days to bank decent mileage in the Alpine A521 and set the second-fastest time on Saturday with over 60 laps.

Instead of his fractured jaw, which as he promised appeared not to cause him any bother, ‘body shaming’ of his new car appeared to be the biggest talking point when it came to the team formerly known as Renault.

The aesthetics of this F1 generation are hard to love at the best of times – but that air inlet and bulbous engine cover… Uncomplimentary comparisons to Ligier’s ‘teapot’ JS5 are a bit overboard, although similarities to the reduced post-1976 Spanish GP version, once the ungainly high-rise airboxes had been banned, are amusingly apt.

Compromising the centre of gravity to package cooling hardware higher up and away from amazingly waisted sidepods that make mid-’70s Keith Richards look chubby brings aero gains that make it worthwhile, apparently. For Alonso, looks won’t matter this season if the A521 allows him to express himself fully as we know he can. The jury remains out on that one.

But there’s another big question hanging over this team that I keep coming back to: just how are executive director Marcin Budkowski and ex-Suzuki MotoGP boss and new racing director Davide Brivio going to get on managing this team as a joint effort?

It’s not as if they have years of experience working together. Brivio is new to F1, too. Perhaps it’ll be fine and they’ll have a good handle on where each other’s responsibilities begin and end – but the set-up looks like a typical politically derived car manufacturer fudge, especially in the wake of Cyril Abiteboul’s departure.

Last week I stumbled across a non-F1 precedent set by another French manufacturer, when I found myself re-reading an interview I did for Motor Sport in 2012 with former Peugeot 908 LMP1 ace Nicolas Minassian.

The amiable, long-anglicised Frenchman is always good company and when I caught up with him at Silverstone Classic, where he relished the chance to drive a Peugeot 905 Group C car, he was happy to discuss aspects of his five years with the manufacturer, whom he’d just quit not long before it made a shock withdrawal from sports car racing almost on the eve of the new World Endurance Championship.

According to Minassian, there were clear reasons why the fast 908 only claimed a single Le Mans 24 Hours win, in 2009, despite often carrying a pace advantage over the Audis – and he pointed the finger directly at (mis)management.

“It was a shame how it ended,” Minassian told me. “Last winter, I put out a press release saying I was off, because they couldn’t offer me a contract. They said ‘Ah, don’t worry, Nic. We’re going to give you a car’. But I was fed up waiting, I lost my patience. And between Bruno Famin [former technical director and then boss of Peugeot Sport] and Olivier Quesnel [who ran Peugeot Sport during the 908 era]… Quesnel was never reachable on the phone, and Famin would tell you one thing, then Quesnel would tell you another. Both of them were thinking they were the boss.”

Two chiefs muddying the field? Oh dear. Renault isn’t about to ‘do a Peugeot’ with Alpine – is it? If it does, we’ll surely soon hear about it. Alonso isn’t a man with time to waste if internal politics begin to derail his comeback.

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/single-seaters/f1/too-many-chiefs-alpine-derail-alonso-comeback

亮了(0)
回复

Alonso returns…20 years after building a Minardi

Date published: March 16 2021

Fernando Alonso is preparing for his return to Formula 1 in 2021, 20 years after helping to build the Minardi he debuted in.

Every Formula 1 driver has to start somewhere and sometimes even the smallest of teams can be the perfect building block.

Michael Schumacher’s legendary career, which brought him seven World Championships, started with an outing for Jordan at Spa. Ayrton Senna got his big break in Formula 1 driving for Toleman.

Alonso was no different. For the Spaniard, the career of a superstar had very humble beginnings.

Spotted by Flavio Briatore in karting, Alonso first burst onto the scene in Formula 1 20 years ago this month. But he did not walk into a team ready-made for success. In fact, he even had to help build his first car.

Against all odds, the Minardi team, one of Formula 1’s most beloved underdogs, made it onto the 2001 grid after Australian airline entrepreneur Paul Stoddart purchased the team.

“It was six weeks and three days from the moment I walked into that building in Faenza, finding just 40 staff and a little wooden mock-up of the car, to us getting the real thing on the grid in Melbourne,” Stoddart told Motor Sport Magazine as he recalled the achievement.

The days and nights all rolled into one as Minardi worked frantically to get the PS01 onto the grid, and even Alonso found himself bolting the car together as part of this gargantuan effort.

“He was one of the few assets that came with the team!” said Stoddart.

“We raced against Fernando in Formula 3000. I always remember in 2000 when he won in the rain at Spa – with such style – I thought ‘this kid’s got real talent’.

“When I reacquainted with him at Faenza, he said ‘Paul, I will score you points’. If we were running on today’s points system, we would have done so very nicely.

“He took the interest in [the car] for two reasons. One was that he realised that if the car didn’t get to Melbourne, he wouldn’t drive. And secondly, the fact is that when you’re working so closely as a team with so few people, you really get to know what everybody is doing. It’s not hard to find somewhere to help. Even I built up and screwed on a rear wing!”

Minardi really had no business performing at any sort of competitive level in 2001 but with Alonso, a real star in the making, in the PS01, suddenly that became possible.

At the season-opener in Melbourne, Alonso crossed the line P12 and scored a best result of P10 at the German Grand Prix before signing off for Minardi in Japan with P11.

“The bottom line is that every time Fernando drove the PS01, he got 110 per cent out of it,” Stoddart explained.

“Let’s face it, the car was a dog, but Fernando made it respectable.”

As per Briatore’s orders, Alonso did not return to Minardi for 2002, instead serving as the test driver for Renault. But the Spaniard had already laid the foundations of his success to come.

His promotion came in time for the 2003 season and just two years later, Alonso with Renault did the seemingly impossible and put an end to the dominance of Ferrari and Michael Schumacher, becoming a two-time World Champion across the 2005 and 2006 campaigns.

From humble beginnings, Alonso had reached superstar status in Formula 1, but had more history to make.

After a single season with McLaren in 2007 when Alonso narrowly missed out on a third successive title, and an unsuccessful second stint at Renault, Alonso then achieved the dream of almost any driver that walks into the Formula 1 paddock…he signed for Ferrari.

This was another huge milestone in the career of Alonso and although he went so close on several occasions to that third World Championship, 11 race wins in Ferrari red only further strengthened his legacy.

Check out the new 2021 collection on the official Formula 1 store!

Come the end of 2018, Alonso departed Formula 1, calling time on a four-year stint with McLaren that had failed to provide the Spaniard with race-winning machinery.

But after pursuing other interests in motorsport, Alonso marks the 20th anniversary of his Formula 1 debut by returning to the series where his success all began. The name has changed to Alpine, but plenty of the crew remain from those Renault glory days.

To step on to the Formula 1 podium again at the age of 39 would be a remarkable achievement for Alonso. But as he first showed all the way back at the start with Minardi, giving “110 per cent” is his speciality. It would take a brave individual to bet against it.

Jamie Woodhouse

https://www.planetf1.com/features/fernando-alonso-20-years-anniversary/

Alonso returns…20 years after building a Minardi

Date published: March 16 2021

Fernando Alonso is preparing for his return to Formula 1 in 2021, 20 years after helping to build the Minardi he debuted in.

Every Formula 1 driver has to start somewhere and sometimes even the smallest of teams can be the perfect building block.

Michael Schumacher’s legendary career, which brought him seven World Championships, started with an outing for Jordan at Spa. Ayrton Senna got his big break in Formula 1 driving for Toleman.

Alonso was no different. For the Spaniard, the career of a superstar had very humble beginnings.

Spotted by Flavio Briatore in karting, Alonso first burst onto the scene in Formula 1 20 years ago this month. But he did not walk into a team ready-made for success. In fact, he even had to help build his first car.

Against all odds, the Minardi team, one of Formula 1’s most beloved underdogs, made it onto the 2001 grid after Australian airline entrepreneur Paul Stoddart purchased the team.

“It was six weeks and three days from the moment I walked into that building in Faenza, finding just 40 staff and a little wooden mock-up of the car, to us getting the real thing on the grid in Melbourne,” Stoddart told Motor Sport Magazine as he recalled the achievement.

The days and nights all rolled into one as Minardi worked frantically to get the PS01 onto the grid, and even Alonso found himself bolting the car together as part of this gargantuan effort.

“He was one of the few assets that came with the team!” said Stoddart.

“We raced against Fernando in Formula 3000. I always remember in 2000 when he won in the rain at Spa – with such style – I thought ‘this kid’s got real talent’.

“When I reacquainted with him at Faenza, he said ‘Paul, I will score you points’. If we were running on today’s points system, we would have done so very nicely.

“He took the interest in [the car] for two reasons. One was that he realised that if the car didn’t get to Melbourne, he wouldn’t drive. And secondly, the fact is that when you’re working so closely as a team with so few people, you really get to know what everybody is doing. It’s not hard to find somewhere to help. Even I built up and screwed on a rear wing!”

Minardi really had no business performing at any sort of competitive level in 2001 but with Alonso, a real star in the making, in the PS01, suddenly that became possible.

At the season-opener in Melbourne, Alonso crossed the line P12 and scored a best result of P10 at the German Grand Prix before signing off for Minardi in Japan with P11.

“The bottom line is that every time Fernando drove the PS01, he got 110 per cent out of it,” Stoddart explained.

“Let’s face it, the car was a dog, but Fernando made it respectable.”

As per Briatore’s orders, Alonso did not return to Minardi for 2002, instead serving as the test driver for Renault. But the Spaniard had already laid the foundations of his success to come.

His promotion came in time for the 2003 season and just two years later, Alonso with Renault did the seemingly impossible and put an end to the dominance of Ferrari and Michael Schumacher, becoming a two-time World Champion across the 2005 and 2006 campaigns.

From humble beginnings, Alonso had reached superstar status in Formula 1, but had more history to make.

After a single season with McLaren in 2007 when Alonso narrowly missed out on a third successive title, and an unsuccessful second stint at Renault, Alonso then achieved the dream of almost any driver that walks into the Formula 1 paddock…he signed for Ferrari.

This was another huge milestone in the career of Alonso and although he went so close on several occasions to that third World Championship, 11 race wins in Ferrari red only further strengthened his legacy.

Check out the new 2021 collection on the official Formula 1 store!

Come the end of 2018, Alonso departed Formula 1, calling time on a four-year stint with McLaren that had failed to provide the Spaniard with race-winning machinery.

But after pursuing other interests in motorsport, Alonso marks the 20th anniversary of his Formula 1 debut by returning to the series where his success all began. The name has changed to Alpine, but plenty of the crew remain from those Renault glory days.

To step on to the Formula 1 podium again at the age of 39 would be a remarkable achievement for Alonso. But as he first showed all the way back at the start with Minardi, giving “110 per cent” is his speciality. It would take a brave individual to bet against it.

Jamie Woodhouse

https://www.planetf1.com/features/fernando-alonso-20-years-anniversary/

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-18

Spanish F1 journalist Antonio Lobato spoke to Alonso after testing and declared to Marca: “Alonso is like a bull in spite of the accident, the age, and whatever else they [the critics] want to say.

“The Alpine is absolutely reliable.

“I asked Fernando a bit about [testing] and he told me that it’s fine, that the work is complete, but that “we are a bit slow”.

“Getting into Q3 is going to be very difficult.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/fernando-alonso-bit-slow-alpine/

2021-03-18

Spanish F1 journalist Antonio Lobato spoke to Alonso after testing and declared to Marca: “Alonso is like a bull in spite of the accident, the age, and whatever else they [the critics] want to say.

“The Alpine is absolutely reliable.

“I asked Fernando a bit about [testing] and he told me that it’s fine, that the work is complete, but that “we are a bit slow”.

“Getting into Q3 is going to be very difficult.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/fernando-alonso-bit-slow-alpine/

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-18

“Regarding Fernando, I saw him up to speed," said Brivio.

"He had to do some boring jobs, trying different set-ups, settings and we didn’t really look for the peak performance but it was more about getting back in a car, trying the different options, different settings we have sometimes in order to be prepared for the race.

“We are in the same situation as everybody else. We tested like everybody else and I think they can be up to speed from the first race and ready to fight at the level of the others – in terms of their preparation.

“Then, of course, it is our responsibility to give them a good package and let’s see."

"Over the three days, it was really difficult to understand the level of the others, where we are," he added.

"We have to see the race weekend, probably the first few races, but I feel we will be ready for the race.

“What Esteban and Fernando have to be able to do is to use the full potential of the car and then it will be our job to see where we are and try to give them a better package from time to time.”

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/62813/alonso-up-to-speed-after-completing-boring-alpine-jobs/

2021-03-18

“Regarding Fernando, I saw him up to speed," said Brivio.

"He had to do some boring jobs, trying different set-ups, settings and we didn’t really look for the peak performance but it was more about getting back in a car, trying the different options, different settings we have sometimes in order to be prepared for the race.

“We are in the same situation as everybody else. We tested like everybody else and I think they can be up to speed from the first race and ready to fight at the level of the others – in terms of their preparation.

“Then, of course, it is our responsibility to give them a good package and let’s see."

"Over the three days, it was really difficult to understand the level of the others, where we are," he added.

"We have to see the race weekend, probably the first few races, but I feel we will be ready for the race.

“What Esteban and Fernando have to be able to do is to use the full potential of the car and then it will be our job to see where we are and try to give them a better package from time to time.”

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/62813/alonso-up-to-speed-after-completing-boring-alpine-jobs/

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-18

“The main (reason) why I am here or came back was because I felt that I was at my best in the last couple of years… I felt that I was driving better than ever,” Alonso said during last weekend’s testing in Bahrain, which hosts the opening race on March 28.

“I had to make a decision on what was the next challenge after Le Mans, Indy, Dakar all the things that I tried.

“I thought that being at my best now, maybe Formula 1 was the place to be and I have time in the future to rethink some of the challenges that were not completed. That’s the main thing. I felt I had something to do here again.”

“I don’t fear any particular challenge,” said Alonso, who will race with titanium plates in his upper jaw as a result of a road accident while cycling in Switzerland in February.

“There are a couple of things that after being two years out I will have to re-learn a little bit and get used to but in terms of driving, or approaching the weekend and working with the team.

“I think it should be quite smooth. I was not two years at home, I was racing every weekend basically. It should be fine,” added the Spaniard.

https://www.grandprix247.com/2021/03/18/alonso-i-felt-i-had-something-to-do-in-f1-again/

2021-03-18

“The main (reason) why I am here or came back was because I felt that I was at my best in the last couple of years… I felt that I was driving better than ever,” Alonso said during last weekend’s testing in Bahrain, which hosts the opening race on March 28.

“I had to make a decision on what was the next challenge after Le Mans, Indy, Dakar all the things that I tried.

“I thought that being at my best now, maybe Formula 1 was the place to be and I have time in the future to rethink some of the challenges that were not completed. That’s the main thing. I felt I had something to do here again.”

“I don’t fear any particular challenge,” said Alonso, who will race with titanium plates in his upper jaw as a result of a road accident while cycling in Switzerland in February.

“There are a couple of things that after being two years out I will have to re-learn a little bit and get used to but in terms of driving, or approaching the weekend and working with the team.

“I think it should be quite smooth. I was not two years at home, I was racing every weekend basically. It should be fine,” added the Spaniard.

https://www.grandprix247.com/2021/03/18/alonso-i-felt-i-had-something-to-do-in-f1-again/

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-21

"When he was in the car, you could immediately see that he is fast and reliable and that he gives great feedback to our engineers. That's also what you can expect from him," Budkowski explained in conversation with Marca. "He was immediately back on top form."

"Fortunately, he came along a number of times at the races last year and we were able to let him test a number of times in an old F1 car. Also, he was in last year's car during the test in Abu Dhabi, so he was already in his place within the team." Alonso drove almost 4,000 kilometres in a Renault F1 car last year to expand his capabilities.

"In addition, he has also spent time in the simulator and to be honest he is not suffering at all anymore from his accident".

"We are no longer driving in the midfield, but in the normal field," he said.

"We still expect Mercedes up front. They had some problems and will have some difficulties in the opening phase of this season and Red Bull Racingwill also be very strong. But behind them it's close and it's still very difficult to say well where we stand. I hope we're fast, but McLaren and Aston Martin look really fast too," Budkowski concludes.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/80170/can-alonso-help-alpine-to-podium-not-suffering-from-accident-anymore.html

2021-03-21

"When he was in the car, you could immediately see that he is fast and reliable and that he gives great feedback to our engineers. That's also what you can expect from him," Budkowski explained in conversation with Marca. "He was immediately back on top form."

"Fortunately, he came along a number of times at the races last year and we were able to let him test a number of times in an old F1 car. Also, he was in last year's car during the test in Abu Dhabi, so he was already in his place within the team." Alonso drove almost 4,000 kilometres in a Renault F1 car last year to expand his capabilities.

"In addition, he has also spent time in the simulator and to be honest he is not suffering at all anymore from his accident".

"We are no longer driving in the midfield, but in the normal field," he said.

"We still expect Mercedes up front. They had some problems and will have some difficulties in the opening phase of this season and Red Bull Racingwill also be very strong. But behind them it's close and it's still very difficult to say well where we stand. I hope we're fast, but McLaren and Aston Martin look really fast too," Budkowski concludes.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/80170/can-alonso-help-alpine-to-podium-not-suffering-from-accident-anymore.html

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-21

"We have to remember how many races it is and we try to save as much energy as possible during the season, even in the summer months from June to September. Even if you feel fit and strong, because the more energy you save, the stronger you are going to be in November and December," Alonso explained.

"The field is very competitive and we are aware of that. We have to make sure that we are as efficient as possible and that we encounter as few problems as possible," concludes Alonso.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/80176/alonso-to-race-smart-don-t-forget-we-have-23-races-on-the-calendar.html

2021-03-21

"We have to remember how many races it is and we try to save as much energy as possible during the season, even in the summer months from June to September. Even if you feel fit and strong, because the more energy you save, the stronger you are going to be in November and December," Alonso explained.

"The field is very competitive and we are aware of that. We have to make sure that we are as efficient as possible and that we encounter as few problems as possible," concludes Alonso.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/80176/alonso-to-race-smart-don-t-forget-we-have-23-races-on-the-calendar.html

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-20

“One of the challenges this year, not only for me but for everyone in the team and in the paddock, is the 23 races,” he said during DAZN España’s season launch.

“We all have to have that number in mind because you have to try to save energy when you can during the year.

“Even during the months of June, August, September, even if you feel fresh, the more you save the better you will be in November, December.

ADVERTISEMENT

“The grid is very competitive at the moment, so that’s something we are aware of, so we will have to maximise our actions, be efficient so we don’t tire ourselves out more than necessary.

“We will have to aim for perfection every weekend if we want to score good points.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/fernando-alonso-energy-conservation/

2021-03-20

“One of the challenges this year, not only for me but for everyone in the team and in the paddock, is the 23 races,” he said during DAZN España’s season launch.

“We all have to have that number in mind because you have to try to save energy when you can during the year.

“Even during the months of June, August, September, even if you feel fresh, the more you save the better you will be in November, December.

ADVERTISEMENT

“The grid is very competitive at the moment, so that’s something we are aware of, so we will have to maximise our actions, be efficient so we don’t tire ourselves out more than necessary.

“We will have to aim for perfection every weekend if we want to score good points.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/fernando-alonso-energy-conservation/

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-20

Ex-F1 driver De la Rosa, a pundit on DAZN who have taken over broadcasting of F1 in Spain this year, agrees with that assessment – but eventually plumped for one over the other.

Asked which of the pair will be on the podium first, De La Rosa, quoted by Mundo Deportivo, replied: “Whatever I say, one of the two will get mad at me.

“Fernando has already thrown it at me saying I always screw up, but I will try to be as objective as possible – I think it will be Carlos.

“I don’t want to put pressure on him, but being at Ferrari is very big. I think Carlos will get more than one podium this season and probably before Fernando. It would be normal.”

“Carlos is at Ferrari, a team that must fight for the World Championship every year,” added the 50-year-old, who started 104 F1 races, his other teams being Arrows, Jaguar, Sauber and HRT.

“On the other hand, Fernando is in a team that has fought for the World Championship from time to time.

“I think if Carlos is not ahead of Fernando at the end of the World Championship it is a bad sign, it is that Ferrari has made a mistake again.

“I am very optimistic that Formula 1 is a cyclical sport. We have had the Red Bull cycle, the Mercedes cycle and sooner or later the cycle will reach Ferrari again. I think Carlos is at the right time in the right team.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/pedro-de-la-rosa-podium-prediction/

2021-03-20

Ex-F1 driver De la Rosa, a pundit on DAZN who have taken over broadcasting of F1 in Spain this year, agrees with that assessment – but eventually plumped for one over the other.

Asked which of the pair will be on the podium first, De La Rosa, quoted by Mundo Deportivo, replied: “Whatever I say, one of the two will get mad at me.

“Fernando has already thrown it at me saying I always screw up, but I will try to be as objective as possible – I think it will be Carlos.

“I don’t want to put pressure on him, but being at Ferrari is very big. I think Carlos will get more than one podium this season and probably before Fernando. It would be normal.”

“Carlos is at Ferrari, a team that must fight for the World Championship every year,” added the 50-year-old, who started 104 F1 races, his other teams being Arrows, Jaguar, Sauber and HRT.

“On the other hand, Fernando is in a team that has fought for the World Championship from time to time.

“I think if Carlos is not ahead of Fernando at the end of the World Championship it is a bad sign, it is that Ferrari has made a mistake again.

“I am very optimistic that Formula 1 is a cyclical sport. We have had the Red Bull cycle, the Mercedes cycle and sooner or later the cycle will reach Ferrari again. I think Carlos is at the right time in the right team.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/pedro-de-la-rosa-podium-prediction/

亮了(0)
回复
享受比赛就好。
享受比赛就好。
亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-24

“I didn’t want to be the man who buried 44 years of Formula 1 history,” he told selected media, referring to earlier speculation that Renault may simply pull out of the sport rather than re-brand.

De Meo says moves were already in motion to attract Alonso back to F1 and the team prior to his arrival, but he is impressed with what he has heard so far.

“What I’ve heard from the team is that he seemed as if he had never left F1,” he said.

“It took him 10 laps to find the limit of the car and then he got out and said ‘this doesn’t work, this doesn’t work either’.”

When asked to compare Alpine’s goals with those of Ferrari ahead of the new season, the Spaniard answered: “I doubt that our teams will remain in the same positions as they were at the end of the last championship.

“But if we are going to perform at about Ferrari’s level, I don’t know who that will be bad news for – for us or for them.”

De Meo insists that Alpine will not simply write off 2021 in order to focus on next year’s all-new technical rules.

“We can’t do that to our drivers. Fernando wouldn’t be happy if we just let this season go,” he said. “He always wants to win, and as a young driver, Esteban (Ocon) doesn’t want to waste any more time.”

https://grandpx.news/alonso-told-alpine-this-doesnt-work/

2021-03-24

“I didn’t want to be the man who buried 44 years of Formula 1 history,” he told selected media, referring to earlier speculation that Renault may simply pull out of the sport rather than re-brand.

De Meo says moves were already in motion to attract Alonso back to F1 and the team prior to his arrival, but he is impressed with what he has heard so far.

“What I’ve heard from the team is that he seemed as if he had never left F1,” he said.

“It took him 10 laps to find the limit of the car and then he got out and said ‘this doesn’t work, this doesn’t work either’.”

When asked to compare Alpine’s goals with those of Ferrari ahead of the new season, the Spaniard answered: “I doubt that our teams will remain in the same positions as they were at the end of the last championship.

“But if we are going to perform at about Ferrari’s level, I don’t know who that will be bad news for – for us or for them.”

De Meo insists that Alpine will not simply write off 2021 in order to focus on next year’s all-new technical rules.

“We can’t do that to our drivers. Fernando wouldn’t be happy if we just let this season go,” he said. “He always wants to win, and as a young driver, Esteban (Ocon) doesn’t want to waste any more time.”

https://grandpx.news/alonso-told-alpine-this-doesnt-work/

亮了(0)
回复

2021-03-24

After a couple of seasons away from the sport, two-times champion Alonso makes his return this year with the rebranded Alpine squad, and has commented on the shape of the field as he sees it in an interview with the BBC.

“It’s going to be great, I’m looking forward,” he said. “There are some young, talented guys that’ve been showing great performance in the younger categories.

“And then we still have the champions. Lewis, Sebastian [Vettel]Kimi [Räikkonen], Verstappen – even if he (Max) is one of the young ones, of the younger generation, he has raced at the top level already at the top level for four years, five years.

“We have a very competitive grid and it’s going to be a challenge to meet everyone on track.

Asked if he thinks he’s still as good as the front-running drivers in F1, Alonso simply replied: “I’m better.” 【这豪横的现在时】

“I was lucky in the end,” he said. “I tell you that I was worried in the moment that it happened, because I’d been waiting all [of] the second part of last year, and obviously you’re preparing for the team presentation and the first test, and then suddenly you find yourself in a hospital after a bike accident – and you don’t know how long it’s going to take to recover.

“Luckily the first answer from the doctors was that in ten days or one week I should be ready to go, so I had to stay at home for one week with not much activity, but after that I was perfectly fine.”

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/single-seaters/f1/fernando-alonso-says-im-better-than-hamilton-and-verstappen

2021-03-24

After a couple of seasons away from the sport, two-times champion Alonso makes his return this year with the rebranded Alpine squad, and has commented on the shape of the field as he sees it in an interview with the BBC.

“It’s going to be great, I’m looking forward,” he said. “There are some young, talented guys that’ve been showing great performance in the younger categories.

“And then we still have the champions. Lewis, Sebastian [Vettel]Kimi [Räikkonen], Verstappen – even if he (Max) is one of the young ones, of the younger generation, he has raced at the top level already at the top level for four years, five years.

“We have a very competitive grid and it’s going to be a challenge to meet everyone on track.

Asked if he thinks he’s still as good as the front-running drivers in F1, Alonso simply replied: “I’m better.” 【这豪横的现在时】

“I was lucky in the end,” he said. “I tell you that I was worried in the moment that it happened, because I’d been waiting all [of] the second part of last year, and obviously you’re preparing for the team presentation and the first test, and then suddenly you find yourself in a hospital after a bike accident – and you don’t know how long it’s going to take to recover.

“Luckily the first answer from the doctors was that in ten days or one week I should be ready to go, so I had to stay at home for one week with not much activity, but after that I was perfectly fine.”

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/single-seaters/f1/fernando-alonso-says-im-better-than-hamilton-and-verstappen

亮了(0)
回复
Re:重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季
虎扑游戏中心
阿隆索最热帖
重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季
两次失而复得领奖台
【Amus阀哥版】阿隆索VS古铁雷斯   走近科学:揭秘恐怖事故 瞬间
这实在是太让人沮丧了
新赛季的战车颜值还凑合,但是真心不稳定呀
【暂放】国乒
we are back!