全部回帖

收起

英文看着头大 有没有人给翻译一下啊

英文看着头大 有没有人给翻译一下啊

亮了(0)
回复

Started: 10th Finished: 17th

QUALIFYING

Alonso may have reached Q3, but it wasn’t easy. Unlike his team-mate Ocon, he required two runs to escape Q1 then scraped through Q2 after having to abort his final lap due to an error in Turn 4.

With just one fresh set of softs thanks to what happened in Q1, he set his qualifying time in the less favourable conditions late in Q3.

RACE

Tenth during the first stint, Alonso was still there with five laps to go. But having opted for the risky one-stop strategy, once Stroll breached his resolute defences – after Alonso had forced him to take to the runoff at Turn 1 – he immediately dropped behind Gasly and Raikkonen so was called in for a late pitstop.

Alonso dropped to 17th, which is where he finished despite almost passing Latifi after the Williams driver’s final lap error heading into the chicane.

VERDICT: A valiant effort to make the one-stopper work almost paid off, but overall still a step behind Ocon.

Started: 5th Finished: 9th

QUALIFYING

Ocon sailed through Q1 on one set of tyres but although Q2 was far from perfect, he made Q3 more comfortably than his team-mate.

He set the fourth fastest time on the first run, but Leclerc bumped him to fifth on the second runs, with Ocon confident he could have taken fourth but for a misfire and driveability problems on the second run.

RACE

Ocon lost his early seventh place to an undercut by Sainz at the first round of pitstops.

From there, he committed to a one-stop strategy that briefly got him up to sixth before two-stoppers Ricciardo, Sainz and Norris worked their way past.

He did a superb job to hold off Gasly and Stroll in the closing stages for ninth.

VERDICT: The stronger Alpine driver and did a particularly good job in the long final stint to hang onto a points finish.

Edd Straw's 2021 Spanish GP driver ratings + reader debate - The Race (the-race.com)

Started: 10th Finished: 17th

QUALIFYING

Alonso may have reached Q3, but it wasn’t easy. Unlike his team-mate Ocon, he required two runs to escape Q1 then scraped through Q2 after having to abort his final lap due to an error in Turn 4.

With just one fresh set of softs thanks to what happened in Q1, he set his qualifying time in the less favourable conditions late in Q3.

RACE

Tenth during the first stint, Alonso was still there with five laps to go. But having opted for the risky one-stop strategy, once Stroll breached his resolute defences – after Alonso had forced him to take to the runoff at Turn 1 – he immediately dropped behind Gasly and Raikkonen so was called in for a late pitstop.

Alonso dropped to 17th, which is where he finished despite almost passing Latifi after the Williams driver’s final lap error heading into the chicane.

VERDICT: A valiant effort to make the one-stopper work almost paid off, but overall still a step behind Ocon.

Started: 5th Finished: 9th

QUALIFYING

Ocon sailed through Q1 on one set of tyres but although Q2 was far from perfect, he made Q3 more comfortably than his team-mate.

He set the fourth fastest time on the first run, but Leclerc bumped him to fifth on the second runs, with Ocon confident he could have taken fourth but for a misfire and driveability problems on the second run.

RACE

Ocon lost his early seventh place to an undercut by Sainz at the first round of pitstops.

From there, he committed to a one-stop strategy that briefly got him up to sixth before two-stoppers Ricciardo, Sainz and Norris worked their way past.

He did a superb job to hold off Gasly and Stroll in the closing stages for ninth.

VERDICT: The stronger Alpine driver and did a particularly good job in the long final stint to hang onto a points finish.

Edd Straw's 2021 Spanish GP driver ratings + reader debate - The Race (the-race.com)

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的:
只看此人

“I couldn’t drive!” laughed Alonso. “I think we were in a very optimistic strategy with one-stop and I knew that [the drivers behind] were coming, I tried to hold five or six cars behind me for a couple of laps but it was not enough.“But I would rather prefer to risk that strategy and try to take that point than sit there behind and not scoring,” added Alonso. “We were brave today, maybe too brave. I think there is some work to do in the race pace and the tyre management but happy in general with the weekend.”“We didn’t know if [the Portuguese Grand Prix performance, where Ocon and Alonso finished P7 and P8] was track-specific, or a real improvement on the car and here we confirmed that we are going in the right direction,” said Alonso. “There’s still some work to go in terms of different driving style, different way of trying to set up for me in the car… I have some homework for sure.“I think we felt more competitive here and it’s good,” added Alonso. “We want more, we will not stop here and hopefully more to come at Monaco.”https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.alonso-blames-very-optimistic-alpine-strategy-for-late-plunge-to-17th-at.4ibbZaiE32V7rj7qlRdShA.html为什么你还可以笑得出来…

“I couldn’t drive!” laughed Alonso. “I think we were in a very optimistic strategy with one-stop and I knew that [the drivers behind] were coming, I tried to hold five or six cars behind me for a couple of laps but it was not enough.

“But I would rather prefer to risk that strategy and try to take that point than sit there behind and not scoring,” added Alonso. “We were brave today, maybe too brave. I think there is some work to do in the race pace and the tyre management but happy in general with the weekend.”

“We didn’t know if [the Portuguese Grand Prix performance, where Ocon and Alonso finished P7 and P8] was track-specific, or a real improvement on the car and here we confirmed that we are going in the right direction,” said Alonso. “There’s still some work to go in terms of different driving style, different way of trying to set up for me in the car… I have some homework for sure.

“I think we felt more competitive here and it’s good,” added Alonso. “We want more, we will not stop here and hopefully more to come at Monaco.”

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.alonso-blames-very-optimistic-alpine-strategy-for-late-plunge-to-17th-at.4ibbZaiE32V7rj7qlRdShA.html

为什么你还可以笑得出来…

"It was risky," said Alonso. "We were P11 on lap 20-something when we started to stop.

"We had to respond to [Pierre] Gasly who stopped on lap 23 or 24 but we were P11 and I think the best way to score was to [take a] risk, and we took a big risk.

"It didn't work because we finished the tyres at the end but if we didn't do that and we had stayed out then probably Gasly and Vettel would have overtaken us and then you are P12 or P13 for the remainder of the race so it was difficult."

Alonso 'risk' not rewarded despite confirming Alpine pace - GPFans.com

"It was risky," said Alonso. "We were P11 on lap 20-something when we started to stop.

"We had to respond to [Pierre] Gasly who stopped on lap 23 or 24 but we were P11 and I think the best way to score was to [take a] risk, and we took a big risk.

"It didn't work because we finished the tyres at the end but if we didn't do that and we had stayed out then probably Gasly and Vettel would have overtaken us and then you are P12 or P13 for the remainder of the race so it was difficult."

Alonso 'risk' not rewarded despite confirming Alpine pace - GPFans.com

亮了(0)
回复

今天Alpine在巴塞罗那参加一天18寸新胎测试。

Another driver who hasn't completely given up on his F1 prospects is Dany Kvyat who will take to the track on Wednesday for the very first time with Alpine, albeit onboard a 2019-spec Renault.

今天Alpine在巴塞罗那参加一天18寸新胎测试。

Another driver who hasn't completely given up on his F1 prospects is Dany Kvyat who will take to the track on Wednesday for the very first time with Alpine, albeit onboard a 2019-spec Renault.

亮了(0)
回复

2021-05-11

Despite being just 23-years-old, the Dutchman is a firm fixture in F1 having made his debut in the sport back in 2015. Since then Max has won 11 races, having missed out on a 12th over the weekend when Lewis Hamilton battled back to take victory in Spain. Despite the setback, Button told Sky Sports F1 that he believes Verstappen is the most talented driver in F1 today.

"Max is immensely talented," said Button. "If you look at the sheer talent, Max Verstappen is probably the most talented driver of all. I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but hey, this is just my opinion."

Although the Brit is in awe of Verstappen's talent, he singled out Hamilton for praise as well by calling the reigning world champion the most complete driver F1 has to offer.

"The most complete driver, if you count the experience and the way he races, is Lewis Hamilton. But in terms of pure talent, I really end up with Max," Button concluded.

Button: Verstappen the most talented F1 driver | RacingNews365

2021-05-11

Despite being just 23-years-old, the Dutchman is a firm fixture in F1 having made his debut in the sport back in 2015. Since then Max has won 11 races, having missed out on a 12th over the weekend when Lewis Hamilton battled back to take victory in Spain. Despite the setback, Button told Sky Sports F1 that he believes Verstappen is the most talented driver in F1 today.

"Max is immensely talented," said Button. "If you look at the sheer talent, Max Verstappen is probably the most talented driver of all. I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but hey, this is just my opinion."

Although the Brit is in awe of Verstappen's talent, he singled out Hamilton for praise as well by calling the reigning world champion the most complete driver F1 has to offer.

"The most complete driver, if you count the experience and the way he races, is Lewis Hamilton. But in terms of pure talent, I really end up with Max," Button concluded.

Button: Verstappen the most talented F1 driver | RacingNews365

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的:
只看此人

"To be honest, in general, I think with Fernando, the ability is there, the talent is there, the motivation is unbelievable," said Brivio.

"I really enjoy, and I can really see somebody great as a driver and a sportsman - everything.

"After two years, my personal feeling is it is not easy. I think we need a few races, in my opinion, to get back to the grip so it is not like...

"The first race in Bahrain was very important from this perspective, to get back and to do the things, the free practice, the qualifying, to start the race and to fight into the race and whatever."

Brivio added: "You don't cover everything in one race or one weekend. You need a few weekends.

"You consider, he probably drove at Imola 10 years ago, maybe more. The other guys have raced here. All in all, we need a few races to make his baseline, his set up.

"This is what we are doing, what he needs to do and we are fully committed but I can see the potential of the guy."

"Unbelievable" Alonso backed to rediscover past F1 glory - GPFans.com

"To be honest, in general, I think with Fernando, the ability is there, the talent is there, the motivation is unbelievable," said Brivio.

"I really enjoy, and I can really see somebody great as a driver and a sportsman - everything.

"After two years, my personal feeling is it is not easy. I think we need a few races, in my opinion, to get back to the grip so it is not like...

"The first race in Bahrain was very important from this perspective, to get back and to do the things, the free practice, the qualifying, to start the race and to fight into the race and whatever."

Brivio added: "You don't cover everything in one race or one weekend. You need a few weekends.

"You consider, he probably drove at Imola 10 years ago, maybe more. The other guys have raced here. All in all, we need a few races to make his baseline, his set up.

"This is what we are doing, what he needs to do and we are fully committed but I can see the potential of the guy."

"Unbelievable" Alonso backed to rediscover past F1 glory - GPFans.com

2021-05-11

“At the start of the season I said Sebastian Vettel would need three or four races to adjust,” former F1 driver Marc Surer told Sport1.

“With Ricciardo we see that he is really starting to improve now, but it is not working so well for Vettel and the same applies to the others – Perez is struggling, even Sainz is failing to keep up with his teammate,” Surer added.

He said the lack of winter testing and the complexity of the modern cars is causing the issues, but “It is taking much longer than I thought”.

Top Alpine official Budkowski agrees: “Nowadays it is difficult to adapt to a new team.

“Fernando is extremely talented, but we cannot forget that Formula 1 is on a different level to other racing categories and it’s not just about driving. Here you have to get 100 percent out of the car,” he told the Spanish daily AS.

When asked how long the total acclimatisation period will take for 39-year-old Alonso, Budkowski admitted: “I have no idea.

“But he still knows he’s Fernando Alonso. You don’t become a slow driver overnight.

“With his very humble and mature approach, it will come naturally,” he said. “Realistically, I don’t think Fernando underestimated anything. On the other hand, I didn’t expect it to be so difficult either.”

Budkowski surprised Alonso return 'so difficult' | GrandPx.news

2021-05-11

“At the start of the season I said Sebastian Vettel would need three or four races to adjust,” former F1 driver Marc Surer told Sport1.

“With Ricciardo we see that he is really starting to improve now, but it is not working so well for Vettel and the same applies to the others – Perez is struggling, even Sainz is failing to keep up with his teammate,” Surer added.

He said the lack of winter testing and the complexity of the modern cars is causing the issues, but “It is taking much longer than I thought”.

Top Alpine official Budkowski agrees: “Nowadays it is difficult to adapt to a new team.

“Fernando is extremely talented, but we cannot forget that Formula 1 is on a different level to other racing categories and it’s not just about driving. Here you have to get 100 percent out of the car,” he told the Spanish daily AS.

When asked how long the total acclimatisation period will take for 39-year-old Alonso, Budkowski admitted: “I have no idea.

“But he still knows he’s Fernando Alonso. You don’t become a slow driver overnight.

“With his very humble and mature approach, it will come naturally,” he said. “Realistically, I don’t think Fernando underestimated anything. On the other hand, I didn’t expect it to be so difficult either.”

Budkowski surprised Alonso return 'so difficult' | GrandPx.news

亮了(0)
回复

2021-05-11

"I think he is good, and we are seeing that," said the double world champion about Ocon. "He is in a very good form and, right now, fully integrated with the team.

"[He was on the] podium last year in Bahrain, in the last part of the championship, and now, giving perfect weekends. So this is very good.

"It is impressive what he's achieving now. I am giving my 100%, and obviously that's not enough to be at that level at the moment, so I need to keep improving."

Alonso does think, however, that it is not a surprise that Ocon has the edge at the moment, because the Alpine team's recent history is full of examples of the incumbent driver doing better.

"In a way, we talked about this and we anticipated this a little bit," added the Spaniard. "When Carlos [Sainz] joined Renault, he was not as quick as [Nico] Hulkenberg.

"I remember the first couple of races, Daniel [Ricciardo] was arguably slower than Nico in 2019, and he was very good in 2020, his second year.

"Esteban was struggling last year with Daniel, and is good in his second year. So it seems it is a team that is a little bit different than the others and you need an adaptation.

"I try to do this as quick as I can but I'm not too worried. It's going to come very soon, if not already, because in Imola we crossed the line together, and in Portimao we crossed the line together."

Although Alpine had a difficult Spanish Grand Prix race after an encouraging qualifying, Alonso thinks the team left Barcelona with reason to be satisfied.

"The weekend in general was very positive," he said. "In Portimao, we were competitive, but we didn't know if it was only Portimao, it was the circuit.

"But in Barcelona, we were competitive again. So now, let's wait a couple of grands prix, but I think we can be the fifth team behind Ferrari and McLaren. And this is good news, because in the first two races, it was more difficult to be in Q3.

"There's still work to do, and still work to do also on the strategy, on the tyre understanding etc. But it's not that here it was a surprise, the tyre. It was a risk that we took because we wanted to score points. So it was not a total surprise what we had on the tyres."

Alonso: My 100% now still not enough to match "impressive" Ocon (motorsport.com)

2021-05-11

"I think he is good, and we are seeing that," said the double world champion about Ocon. "He is in a very good form and, right now, fully integrated with the team.

"[He was on the] podium last year in Bahrain, in the last part of the championship, and now, giving perfect weekends. So this is very good.

"It is impressive what he's achieving now. I am giving my 100%, and obviously that's not enough to be at that level at the moment, so I need to keep improving."

Alonso does think, however, that it is not a surprise that Ocon has the edge at the moment, because the Alpine team's recent history is full of examples of the incumbent driver doing better.

"In a way, we talked about this and we anticipated this a little bit," added the Spaniard. "When Carlos [Sainz] joined Renault, he was not as quick as [Nico] Hulkenberg.

"I remember the first couple of races, Daniel [Ricciardo] was arguably slower than Nico in 2019, and he was very good in 2020, his second year.

"Esteban was struggling last year with Daniel, and is good in his second year. So it seems it is a team that is a little bit different than the others and you need an adaptation.

"I try to do this as quick as I can but I'm not too worried. It's going to come very soon, if not already, because in Imola we crossed the line together, and in Portimao we crossed the line together."

Although Alpine had a difficult Spanish Grand Prix race after an encouraging qualifying, Alonso thinks the team left Barcelona with reason to be satisfied.

"The weekend in general was very positive," he said. "In Portimao, we were competitive, but we didn't know if it was only Portimao, it was the circuit.

"But in Barcelona, we were competitive again. So now, let's wait a couple of grands prix, but I think we can be the fifth team behind Ferrari and McLaren. And this is good news, because in the first two races, it was more difficult to be in Q3.

"There's still work to do, and still work to do also on the strategy, on the tyre understanding etc. But it's not that here it was a surprise, the tyre. It was a risk that we took because we wanted to score points. So it was not a total surprise what we had on the tyres."

Alonso: My 100% now still not enough to match "impressive" Ocon (motorsport.com)

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

能improve到什么水平,有没有必要第二个赛季我想他会评估的。

能improve到什么水平,有没有必要第二个赛季我想他会评估的。

亮了(0)
回复

2021-05-11

“In the end I think we finished where the pace is at the moment, so it was a difficult race. You always learn but obviously we would have liked to not just learn, but to score points,” Vettel said.

“It was quite a tricky afternoon, and I was running out of tyre life at the end, even though we went for the two-stop strategy. I made quite an early second stop and came out behind Kimi, which I think hurt my tyres quite a lot.

“That is what made it difficult to fight for points. With hindsight, it is always easy to say what you would do differently, but it was difficult to fight the cars around me in the closing laps when they had a tyre advantage.”

The four-time champion was handed the new aero package for this weekend in Barcelona after running without it in Portimao.

It still wasn’t enough for Vettel to score his first points of the campaign, but he felt the team is making progress.

“But we will keep working hard and we know there is a long season still ahead of us,” Vettel added. The new parts we had here helped, and we need to keep taking steps forward each weekend.”

'It's where we are at the moment' concedes Vettel after point-less F1 Spanish GP | F1 | News (crash.net)

In the first season of Formula E, Vergne was also a test driver at Ferrari, where Sebastian Vettel was new to the team that year. "I was often with Vettel. He laughed a bit in my face when I went to Formula E. He said, 'What are those lawnmowers'," Vergne told the French edition of Motorsport.com.

"Then it didn't take long before he started saying that Formula E was also the future, that it was good, that F1 wasn't doing enough with electric mobility and that Formula 1 should do more," he says. His opinion has changed radically in a few years."

Vettel saw nothing in Formula E: "He laughed in my face". (gpblog.com)

2021-05-11

“In the end I think we finished where the pace is at the moment, so it was a difficult race. You always learn but obviously we would have liked to not just learn, but to score points,” Vettel said.

“It was quite a tricky afternoon, and I was running out of tyre life at the end, even though we went for the two-stop strategy. I made quite an early second stop and came out behind Kimi, which I think hurt my tyres quite a lot.

“That is what made it difficult to fight for points. With hindsight, it is always easy to say what you would do differently, but it was difficult to fight the cars around me in the closing laps when they had a tyre advantage.”

The four-time champion was handed the new aero package for this weekend in Barcelona after running without it in Portimao.

It still wasn’t enough for Vettel to score his first points of the campaign, but he felt the team is making progress.

“But we will keep working hard and we know there is a long season still ahead of us,” Vettel added. The new parts we had here helped, and we need to keep taking steps forward each weekend.”

'It's where we are at the moment' concedes Vettel after point-less F1 Spanish GP | F1 | News (crash.net)

In the first season of Formula E, Vergne was also a test driver at Ferrari, where Sebastian Vettel was new to the team that year. "I was often with Vettel. He laughed a bit in my face when I went to Formula E. He said, 'What are those lawnmowers'," Vergne told the French edition of Motorsport.com.

"Then it didn't take long before he started saying that Formula E was also the future, that it was good, that F1 wasn't doing enough with electric mobility and that Formula 1 should do more," he says. His opinion has changed radically in a few years."

Vettel saw nothing in Formula E: "He laughed in my face". (gpblog.com)

亮了(0)
回复

2021-05-11

“I have a different team of people around me," said Ocon. "There’s been a lot of changes over the winter, the approach has been quite different but more to my liking.

“We are building strong weekends at the moment and I feel very confident in the team, very well integrated, a lot better than last year.

“I know what I need from the car and when I put numbers down on my debrief sheet, the guys know what to put on the car. It’s working really well at the moment.”

Alpine took a step forward in the last two races in Portugal and Spain, notably in one-lap pace in the latter where Ocon qualified a superb fifth.

"It definitely is good to have done such a step in terms of performance," added Ocon.

“We keep pushing and we will keep trying to close the gap but at least we’ve shown what we’re doing is working well in terms of progression.“

Ocon thriving through “new approach” at Alpine - GPFans.com

2021-05-11

“I have a different team of people around me," said Ocon. "There’s been a lot of changes over the winter, the approach has been quite different but more to my liking.

“We are building strong weekends at the moment and I feel very confident in the team, very well integrated, a lot better than last year.

“I know what I need from the car and when I put numbers down on my debrief sheet, the guys know what to put on the car. It’s working really well at the moment.”

Alpine took a step forward in the last two races in Portugal and Spain, notably in one-lap pace in the latter where Ocon qualified a superb fifth.

"It definitely is good to have done such a step in terms of performance," added Ocon.

“We keep pushing and we will keep trying to close the gap but at least we’ve shown what we’re doing is working well in terms of progression.“

Ocon thriving through “new approach” at Alpine - GPFans.com

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的:
只看此人

2021-05-11

2021-05-11

亮了(0)
回复

Turn 10 at the circuit was reprofiled ahead of this season's event and despite Alonso insisting overtaking chances were not hampered by the change, he called for a DRS extension to improve the racing.

After suggesting there would be little change to racing at turn 10 ahead of the weekend, Alonso said: "I think my feelings were confirmed.

"It didn't change the overtaking opportunities much. It is a similar corner in that aspect.

"It is more fun to drive because it is faster and you can carry more speed into the corner so that was positive but in terms of overtaking it was not a game-changer.

"To improve? Maybe a bit extra DRS so right after the last chicane, maybe being able to open it straight away is a possibility for the future? I don't know. Barcelona will always be difficult for overtaking."

Alpine's improved performance at Portugal a week prior to the Spanish GP was confirmed by a double-Q3 appearance in Barcelona, although both cars dropped positions during the race.

"I think we had some good answers on some of the performance of the car and performance of the competitors," added Alonso. "I was more or less comfortable.

"I think we have more pace in qualifying than the race, to be honest. The race was even tighter than in qualifying because things were very similar on the performance of the other cars.

"We did a good start. We were the best or second-best in Portimão and in Barcelona it was also good.

"We are putting things together very slowly, step by step and the most important thing now is to get more performance out of the car on my side.

"I think we identified the areas we can exploit more performance so we are working on that and this week is going to be intense with some hard work."

Alonso offers overtaking solution for future Spanish GPs - GPFans.com

Turn 10 at the circuit was reprofiled ahead of this season's event and despite Alonso insisting overtaking chances were not hampered by the change, he called for a DRS extension to improve the racing.

After suggesting there would be little change to racing at turn 10 ahead of the weekend, Alonso said: "I think my feelings were confirmed.

"It didn't change the overtaking opportunities much. It is a similar corner in that aspect.

"It is more fun to drive because it is faster and you can carry more speed into the corner so that was positive but in terms of overtaking it was not a game-changer.

"To improve? Maybe a bit extra DRS so right after the last chicane, maybe being able to open it straight away is a possibility for the future? I don't know. Barcelona will always be difficult for overtaking."

Alpine's improved performance at Portugal a week prior to the Spanish GP was confirmed by a double-Q3 appearance in Barcelona, although both cars dropped positions during the race.

"I think we had some good answers on some of the performance of the car and performance of the competitors," added Alonso. "I was more or less comfortable.

"I think we have more pace in qualifying than the race, to be honest. The race was even tighter than in qualifying because things were very similar on the performance of the other cars.

"We did a good start. We were the best or second-best in Portimão and in Barcelona it was also good.

"We are putting things together very slowly, step by step and the most important thing now is to get more performance out of the car on my side.

"I think we identified the areas we can exploit more performance so we are working on that and this week is going to be intense with some hard work."

Alonso offers overtaking solution for future Spanish GPs - GPFans.com

亮了(0)
回复

2021-05-12

Alonso aura une nouvelle direction assistée dans son Alpine à Monaco

Pour des raisons de confort, le double champion du monde de F1 Fernando Alonso, va recevoir de nouveaux réglages de direction assistée sur sa monoplace pour la prochaine manche de la saison

Fernando Alonso va recevoir sur sa monoplace de nouveaux réglages de direction assistée sur son Alpine avant la prochaine manche de la saison qui aura lieu à Monaco.

Depuis le début de l’année, le double champion du monde de F1 – qui fait son grand retour en catégorie reine cette année – a du mal à s’adapter au réglage de la direction assistée montée sur sa monoplace.

Sans rentrer dans les détails, l’Espagnol a admis qu’il n’était pas encore à 100% en confiance avec son Alpine, et c’est pour cette raison qu’il recevra de nouveaux réglages de direction assistée pour Monaco.

« C’est plus pour mon confort, ce sont quelques petites choses pour moi. Cette voiture est différente en termes d’approche de la direction assistée et je veux qu’elle soit similaire à ce que j’avais auparavant pour améliorer mes sensations. » a expliqué le double champion du monde après le Grand Prix d’Espagne.

« Ce sera juste de mon côté du garage [Ocon n’en bénéficiera pas] et j’espère que ce sera plus facile pour moi. Cette voiture a une approche différente dans son comportement. »

« En ce qui concerne 2022, cela n’a aucun sens de changer de philosophie avec la voiture et c’est plus à moi de m’adapter entre maintenant et la fin de l’année. J’espère faire au mieux, mais je pense que je vais y arriver. »

Grâce à cette nouvelle direction « adaptée » à son style, Fernando Alonso pense qu’il aura plus de facilité dans les rues étroites de Monaco lors de la prochaine course de la saison.

« Je pense que la voiture sera très rapide à Monaco. Je vois de bonnes performances là-bas. L’une des choses que je dois améliorer, c’est certain, c’est tirer le meilleur parti sur un tour rapide, pousser la voiture et avoir confiance dans la voiture. Je ne suis pas à 100% pour le moment. »

F1 - Alonso aura une nouvelle direction assistée dans son Alpine à Monaco | F1only.fr - l'actu de la F1 en 2021

我确实担心过如果他不在Alpine后面几年的核心计划里车队会花多少努力额外帮他提高,比如隔壁里卡多的单独要求部件。

这样看起来至少摩纳哥站上会给他一个调整过的方向盘,希望有帮助。

2021-05-12

Pour des raisons de confort, le double champion du monde de F1 Fernando Alonso, va recevoir de nouveaux réglages de direction assistée sur sa monoplace pour la prochaine manche de la saison

Fernando Alonso va recevoir sur sa monoplace de nouveaux réglages de direction assistée sur son Alpine avant la prochaine manche de la saison qui aura lieu à Monaco.

Depuis le début de l’année, le double champion du monde de F1 – qui fait son grand retour en catégorie reine cette année – a du mal à s’adapter au réglage de la direction assistée montée sur sa monoplace.

Sans rentrer dans les détails, l’Espagnol a admis qu’il n’était pas encore à 100% en confiance avec son Alpine, et c’est pour cette raison qu’il recevra de nouveaux réglages de direction assistée pour Monaco.

« C’est plus pour mon confort, ce sont quelques petites choses pour moi. Cette voiture est différente en termes d’approche de la direction assistée et je veux qu’elle soit similaire à ce que j’avais auparavant pour améliorer mes sensations. » a expliqué le double champion du monde après le Grand Prix d’Espagne.

« Ce sera juste de mon côté du garage [Ocon n’en bénéficiera pas] et j’espère que ce sera plus facile pour moi. Cette voiture a une approche différente dans son comportement. »

« En ce qui concerne 2022, cela n’a aucun sens de changer de philosophie avec la voiture et c’est plus à moi de m’adapter entre maintenant et la fin de l’année. J’espère faire au mieux, mais je pense que je vais y arriver. »

Grâce à cette nouvelle direction « adaptée » à son style, Fernando Alonso pense qu’il aura plus de facilité dans les rues étroites de Monaco lors de la prochaine course de la saison.

« Je pense que la voiture sera très rapide à Monaco. Je vois de bonnes performances là-bas. L’une des choses que je dois améliorer, c’est certain, c’est tirer le meilleur parti sur un tour rapide, pousser la voiture et avoir confiance dans la voiture. Je ne suis pas à 100% pour le moment. »

F1 - Alonso aura une nouvelle direction assistée dans son Alpine à Monaco | F1only.fr - l'actu de la F1 en 2021

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的:
只看此人

2021-05-12

F1 - Alonso aura une nouvelle direction assistée dans son Alpine à Monaco | F1only.fr - l'actu de la F1 en 2021我确实担心过如果他不在Alpine后面几年的核心计划里车队会花多少努力额外帮他提高,比如隔壁里卡多的单独要求部件。

2021-05-12

“Looking ahead to 2022 it makes no sense to change the philosophy of this car. It’s up to me to adapt by the end of the year,” he is quoted by Marca.

However, he has told his engineers that tweaked power steering settings may help him.

“It’s more for my comfort,” 39-year-old Alonso admitted.

“This car is different in terms of the power steering so I want it to be more similar to how I’ve had it before to improve my sensations. It’s just on my side of the garage and hopefully it’s easier for me,” he said.

Alonso to get Alpine car tweak for Monaco | GrandPx.news

“Looking ahead to 2022 it makes no sense to change the philosophy of this car. It’s up to me to adapt by the end of the year,” he is quoted by Marca.

However, he has told his engineers that tweaked power steering settings may help him.

“This car is different in terms of the power steering so I want it to be more similar to how I’ve had it before to improve my sensations. It’s just on my side of the garage and hopefully it’s easier for me,” he said.

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

2021-05-13

“The McLaren is just very different from last year’s Renault. The difference between those two teams is greater than between Red Bull and Renault,” said Ricciardo.

“The hardest part is that I am having to change the style of driving that I’ve been using for many years.”

When asked if it has been difficult to keep his composure amid the 2021 critics, especially as Lando Norris has been generally ahead this year, he insisted: “I don’t pay attention to what they’re saying or writing.

“But at some point, some unflattering comments will filter through. Generally though I am my own main critic. An article or two here and there doesn’t upset me.

“I’m only bothered when I’m not in the best shape, but that’s when talking to Zak (Brown) or Andreas (Seidl) helps me. They’ve said ‘Relax – the season has just begun. We know you’re a talented guy’.

“In these situations you need faith in yourself. I’ve won races and titles wherever I’ve raced before and I always manage to find a solution, figure it out.

“Of course I want to get there faster, but I’m not worried,” Ricciardo said.

That said, Ricciardo cannot rule out the possibility that his career will end without having achieved his goal of being world champion.

“I wouldn’t say I’m afraid of it,” Ricciardo is quoted by France’s Auto Hebdo. “I have never doubted my ability, but I know enough to know that in such a competitive sport, there are no guarantees.

“I haven’t changed my goal, but it’s true that I might not get another ten years in Formula 1. I’m still confident in myself, but not enough to bet my house on winning the title. I know how this sport works,” he said.

Ricciardo admits he may not win F1 title | GrandPx.news

2021-05-13

“The McLaren is just very different from last year’s Renault. The difference between those two teams is greater than between Red Bull and Renault,” said Ricciardo.

“The hardest part is that I am having to change the style of driving that I’ve been using for many years.”

When asked if it has been difficult to keep his composure amid the 2021 critics, especially as Lando Norris has been generally ahead this year, he insisted: “I don’t pay attention to what they’re saying or writing.

“But at some point, some unflattering comments will filter through. Generally though I am my own main critic. An article or two here and there doesn’t upset me.

“I’m only bothered when I’m not in the best shape, but that’s when talking to Zak (Brown) or Andreas (Seidl) helps me. They’ve said ‘Relax – the season has just begun. We know you’re a talented guy’.

“In these situations you need faith in yourself. I’ve won races and titles wherever I’ve raced before and I always manage to find a solution, figure it out.

“Of course I want to get there faster, but I’m not worried,” Ricciardo said.

That said, Ricciardo cannot rule out the possibility that his career will end without having achieved his goal of being world champion.

“I wouldn’t say I’m afraid of it,” Ricciardo is quoted by France’s Auto Hebdo. “I have never doubted my ability, but I know enough to know that in such a competitive sport, there are no guarantees.

“I haven’t changed my goal, but it’s true that I might not get another ten years in Formula 1. I’m still confident in myself, but not enough to bet my house on winning the title. I know how this sport works,” he said.

Ricciardo admits he may not win F1 title | GrandPx.news

亮了(0)
回复

“The rumours about George Russell as the second driver came from England, of course,” Surer told Sport1.

“It would damage the team if they changed drivers. Why? Because Bottas is a good water carrier.”

In German, the term ‘Wassertrager’ refers to a job that was done before centralised water supply systems, when someone would collect water from the source and carry it to others’ homes.

“He helps Hamilton,” Surer explains, “and you can see at Red Bull how difficult it is to find a good second driver. Bottas is the best number 2, the best water carrier.

“He is criticised all the time because he wins a race every now and then, but he has a thick skin. On a good day he is unbeatable and then he can’t do it for the next five races.

“He’s not a high-flyer – that’s why the criticism has been there from the start,” Surer added.

Bottas the best 'water carrier' for Hamilton | GrandPx.news

“The rumours about George Russell as the second driver came from England, of course,” Surer told Sport1.

“It would damage the team if they changed drivers. Why? Because Bottas is a good water carrier.”

In German, the term ‘Wassertrager’ refers to a job that was done before centralised water supply systems, when someone would collect water from the source and carry it to others’ homes.

“He helps Hamilton,” Surer explains, “and you can see at Red Bull how difficult it is to find a good second driver. Bottas is the best number 2, the best water carrier.

“He is criticised all the time because he wins a race every now and then, but he has a thick skin. On a good day he is unbeatable and then he can’t do it for the next five races.

“He’s not a high-flyer – that’s why the criticism has been there from the start,” Surer added.

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的:
只看此人

“He’s not a high-flyer – that’s why the criticism has been there from the start,” Surer added.Bottas the best 'water carrier' for Hamilton | GrandPx.news

"It’s important to think more about myself. And what really is the goal in my career – which is the championship – and think less about others," Bottas noted in an interview with GP Racing magazine. 

"You can’t change yourself. But if I look at the big picture of my career, it’s not going to last forever. If you’re with a [top] team five, six years, they expect you at least once to win the title, that’s how it goes. That’s how F1 works. And I acknowledge it completely," he says.

Bottas knows what he needs to do to make sure the penny starts falling his way. "I definitely need to challenge the team when I can, in a good way. I want to make sure all the eggs are in my bowl – I want to make sure I get the better strategy." Currently, Bottas is being used to put pressure on Max Verstappen to allow Lewis Hamilton to go for the win.

Bottas: 'After five years with a top team you have to win a title once' (gpblog.com)

"It’s important to think more about myself. And what really is the goal in my career – which is the championship – and think less about others," Bottas noted in an interview with GP Racing magazine. 

"You can’t change yourself. But if I look at the big picture of my career, it’s not going to last forever. If you’re with a [top] team five, six years, they expect you at least once to win the title, that’s how it goes. That’s how F1 works. And I acknowledge it completely," he says.

Bottas knows what he needs to do to make sure the penny starts falling his way. "I definitely need to challenge the team when I can, in a good way. I want to make sure all the eggs are in my bowl – I want to make sure I get the better strategy." Currently, Bottas is being used to put pressure on Max Verstappen to allow Lewis Hamilton to go for the win.

Bottas: 'After five years with a top team you have to win a title once' (gpblog.com)

亮了(0)
回复

Mercedes has had ample opportunity to rethink its four-time championship-winning line-up with Bottas re-signing so many one-year deals, but it has stuck with the known quantity on the other side of the garage, something that Hamilton remarked in Spain has been an important factor in his and the team’s success.

“I think he’s been an amazing team-mate, as I’ve always said,” Hamilton explained pre-race in Barcelona.

“If I’m really honest, I feel we have the best line-up currently in terms of deliverables, in terms of the equilibrium that’s within our team and the general knowledge, in terms of moving our car forwards.”

Why Valtteri Bottas is doing just fine at Mercedes - Motor Sport Magazine

Mercedes has had ample opportunity to rethink its four-time championship-winning line-up with Bottas re-signing so many one-year deals, but it has stuck with the known quantity on the other side of the garage, something that Hamilton remarked in Spain has been an important factor in his and the team’s success.

“I think he’s been an amazing team-mate, as I’ve always said,” Hamilton explained pre-race in Barcelona.

“If I’m really honest, I feel we have the best line-up currently in terms of deliverables, in terms of the equilibrium that’s within our team and the general knowledge, in terms of moving our car forwards.”

Why Valtteri Bottas is doing just fine at Mercedes - Motor Sport Magazine

亮了(0)
回复

2021-05-14

Having experienced life as team-mate of both Hamilton and two-time World Champion Fernando Alonso, the question inevitably came as to how the two stacked up against each other on opposites sides of the garage.

“Lewis was a World Champion when we were team-mates and also quite young,” Button told Sky F1.

“He was a lot less experienced than the likes of Fernando Alonso at the time.

“Fernando was a wily old fox. He knew exactly what he needed to do to win. He had the speed but he also understood strategy and he knew what he had to do with the engineers to get them on his side.

“Lewis was straightforward, super-quick and could drive anything you put him in, really. They were very different from each other but I think the Lewis now is very different to back then. He has the experience.

“Back then it was just driving every lap flat out, and now he understands what he needs to do to get the best out of the car from A to B.”

Button managed to outscore Hamilton over the course of their three seasons together as team-mates, with the 2009 World Champion and Nico Rosberg being the only team-mates to beat the 98-time race winner over a whole year.

While Rosberg played mind games with Hamilton in order to win his World Championship in 2016, Button says he approached things in a different manner.

“I don’t know about playing mind games with him. The important thing for me was to get a team behind me,” Button reasoned.

“I jump into a car and if it isn’t suited to my style then it just doesn’t work for me. I’m not one of those drivers. I need a car developed around me and the team support around me to develop it in my direction.

“That’s what I did, and it worked for me. I think that mentally hurt Lewis a little bit at certain points of our time together but when Lewis probably has an issue or a bad weekend now, he will go away, think about it and come back. It’s just his job.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/jenson-button-mentally-hurt-lewis-hamilton/

2021-05-14

Having experienced life as team-mate of both Hamilton and two-time World Champion Fernando Alonso, the question inevitably came as to how the two stacked up against each other on opposites sides of the garage.

“Lewis was a World Champion when we were team-mates and also quite young,” Button told Sky F1.

“He was a lot less experienced than the likes of Fernando Alonso at the time.

“Fernando was a wily old fox. He knew exactly what he needed to do to win. He had the speed but he also understood strategy and he knew what he had to do with the engineers to get them on his side.

“Lewis was straightforward, super-quick and could drive anything you put him in, really. They were very different from each other but I think the Lewis now is very different to back then. He has the experience.

“Back then it was just driving every lap flat out, and now he understands what he needs to do to get the best out of the car from A to B.”

Button managed to outscore Hamilton over the course of their three seasons together as team-mates, with the 2009 World Champion and Nico Rosberg being the only team-mates to beat the 98-time race winner over a whole year.

While Rosberg played mind games with Hamilton in order to win his World Championship in 2016, Button says he approached things in a different manner.

“I don’t know about playing mind games with him. The important thing for me was to get a team behind me,” Button reasoned.

“I jump into a car and if it isn’t suited to my style then it just doesn’t work for me. I’m not one of those drivers. I need a car developed around me and the team support around me to develop it in my direction.

“That’s what I did, and it worked for me. I think that mentally hurt Lewis a little bit at certain points of our time together but when Lewis probably has an issue or a bad weekend now, he will go away, think about it and come back. It’s just his job.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/jenson-button-mentally-hurt-lewis-hamilton/

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的:
只看此人

“It’s more for my comfort, it’s little things to be comfortable with the car,” said Alonso, quoted by Motorsport.com.

“This car has a different approach to power steering, from the sensations you get from the weight of the steering wheel.

“Without being too specific about the changes, I’m used to a different power steering, and it’s something that changes in the car, at least on my side, and it’s one more step to get used to, although there are a few other things I have to adapt to.

“I think the car has different characteristics in the way it behaves. With the rule changes for next year, there’s no point in changing the car’s philosophy. It’s up to me to drive this car differently and that’s what I’ll try to do for the rest of the year. I’ll get better and hopefully be there soon.”

In Alonso’s defence, it was more a strategy error to blame for his late collapse out of the points in Barcelona, and the Spaniard said his home race helped to provide answers about car performance.

“I think we got good answers about the performance of the car and that of our competitors. I was more or less comfortable, although we had more pace in qualifying than in the race,” he reflected.

“In the race I think it was even more evenly-matched than in qualifying, because all the cars seemed to have very good performance, a very similar rhythm. I felt good, I had a good outing, I think the best this year, or the second best after Portimao.

“We are joining the puzzle pieces, step by step, slowly, and the most important thing now is to get more performance on my part. We’ve identified which areas we can take advantage of. We’re working on it.”

But he does not accept the idea the cars themselves no longer work with his driving style.

“No, no, I don’t think so. I’ve indicated before I don’t agree with that and that things are being made a little bigger in my eyes than they are,” he told RacingNews365.

“However, I was the first to admit I’m not 100% yet and that I wasn’t completely comfortable in the car yet and therefore under-performed.

“And when I talk about under-performing, I’m talking about being two tenths slower than your team-mate, so those aren’t big numbers either.

“At the end of the year we’ll talk again, and if it turns out I’ve been under-performing all season and everything turned out to be much more difficult than I thought, then we’ll see why that was the case.”

Alpine will modify power steering to help Fernando Alonso | PlanetF1

“It’s more for my comfort, it’s little things to be comfortable with the car,” said Alonso, quoted by Motorsport.com.

“This car has a different approach to power steering, from the sensations you get from the weight of the steering wheel.

“Without being too specific about the changes, I’m used to a different power steering, and it’s something that changes in the car, at least on my side, and it’s one more step to get used to, although there are a few other things I have to adapt to.

“I think the car has different characteristics in the way it behaves. With the rule changes for next year, there’s no point in changing the car’s philosophy. It’s up to me to drive this car differently and that’s what I’ll try to do for the rest of the year. I’ll get better and hopefully be there soon.”

In Alonso’s defence, it was more a strategy error to blame for his late collapse out of the points in Barcelona, and the Spaniard said his home race helped to provide answers about car performance.

“I think we got good answers about the performance of the car and that of our competitors. I was more or less comfortable, although we had more pace in qualifying than in the race,” he reflected.

“In the race I think it was even more evenly-matched than in qualifying, because all the cars seemed to have very good performance, a very similar rhythm. I felt good, I had a good outing, I think the best this year, or the second best after Portimao.

“We are joining the puzzle pieces, step by step, slowly, and the most important thing now is to get more performance on my part. We’ve identified which areas we can take advantage of. We’re working on it.”

But he does not accept the idea the cars themselves no longer work with his driving style.

“No, no, I don’t think so. I’ve indicated before I don’t agree with that and that things are being made a little bigger in my eyes than they are,” he told RacingNews365.

“However, I was the first to admit I’m not 100% yet and that I wasn’t completely comfortable in the car yet and therefore under-performed.

“And when I talk about under-performing, I’m talking about being two tenths slower than your team-mate, so those aren’t big numbers either.

“At the end of the year we’ll talk again, and if it turns out I’ve been under-performing all season and everything turned out to be much more difficult than I thought, then we’ll see why that was the case.”

Alpine will modify power steering to help Fernando Alonso | PlanetF1

亮了(0)
回复
Re:重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季
虎扑游戏中心
阿隆索最热帖
重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季
两次失而复得领奖台
【Amus阀哥版】阿隆索VS古铁雷斯   走近科学:揭秘恐怖事故 瞬间
这实在是太让人沮丧了
新赛季的战车颜值还凑合,但是真心不稳定呀
【暂放】国乒