阿隆索版冬歇楼 106回复/ 198124 浏览

全部回帖

收起
[quote][b]引用97楼 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的[/b]:

"In my early days, there was always the chance to be quicker than another driver not just by a couple of tenths, but a full second. Why? Because the cars aerodynamically were not so balanced and were therefore very sharp to drive. As a driver, you then had many more possibilities yourself. Today, the cars are aerodynamically stable and well balanced; the window in which you work is not as big."

However, Schumacher said it didn't necessarily mean the drivers were of a better standard today, only used to a more professional way of working.

"Are the drivers of today so much better? It has always only been the best drivers who are in Formula One. Today there are more best drivers? Of course I set new standards with the way I work, but my former colleagues were on the way they were accustomed to working perfectly, and some had to replicate the new standard. The difference today is that maybe the new generation has grown up with this same scale."[/quote]

Has the new generation become strange for you? Most of them are after all 15 years younger than you and naturally have different intrests?

Schumacher: They do others things like using twitter. You have to accept that. That is about it. Every age brings change. IN the past there were no mobile phones, today everyone has one. If someone feels addicted to it and just is living in that world then that is something different. But that is not what we are talking about. But back then there were age differences too. Back then I was the young driver. There were always different characters. With some you get along with the others you don't. With Seb and Timo I have no problems despite the age difference. I don't even notice it. Then there are a few colleagues I don't get along with and they are not necessarily younger...

----

11/29/2011

Alonso is also happy to be living back in Spain "Yes, I'm happy but I've never doubt that I would be able to do it. There's your job and there's your private live, different things." "I've never understand why should I tell the world where I've been having dinner or what I'm thinking in every moment. Facebook, Twitter..., I don't like nowadays trends"

凸。
----
Turns out @JensonButton has started following @alo_oficial. 
@andrewbensonf1 18 hours ago

[quote][b]引用97楼 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的[/b]:

"In my early days, there was always the chance to be quicker than another driver not just by a couple of tenths, but a full second. Why? Because the cars aerodynamically were not so balanced and were therefore very sharp to drive. As a driver, you then had many more possibilities yourself. Today, the cars are aerodynamically stable and well balanced; the window in which you work is not as big."

However, Schumacher said it didn't necessarily mean the drivers were of a better standard today, only used to a more professional way of working.

"Are the drivers of today so much better? It has always only been the best drivers who are in Formula One. Today there are more best drivers? Of course I set new standards with the way I work, but my former colleagues were on the way they were accustomed to working perfectly, and some had to replicate the new standard. The difference today is that maybe the new generation has grown up with this same scale."[/quote]

Has the new generation become strange for you? Most of them are after all 15 years younger than you and naturally have different intrests?

Schumacher: They do others things like using twitter. You have to accept that. That is about it. Every age brings change. IN the past there were no mobile phones, today everyone has one. If someone feels addicted to it and just is living in that world then that is something different. But that is not what we are talking about. But back then there were age differences too. Back then I was the young driver. There were always different characters. With some you get along with the others you don't. With Seb and Timo I have no problems despite the age difference. I don't even notice it. Then there are a few colleagues I don't get along with and they are not necessarily younger...

----

11/29/2011

Alonso is also happy to be living back in Spain "Yes, I'm happy but I've never doubt that I would be able to do it. There's your job and there's your private live, different things." "I've never understand why should I tell the world where I've been having dinner or what I'm thinking in every moment. Facebook, Twitter..., I don't like nowadays trends"

凸。
----
Turns out @JensonButton has started following @alo_oficial. 
@andrewbensonf1 18 hours ago

亮了(0)
回复
Damon Hill: Lewis Hamilton can grow into a leader at Mercedes

"Look at [Fernando] Alonso. He doesn't have a design office in his head.

"He knows how to motivate a team and gets the best out of the bunch of guys he's got."

"You could look at 2013 like this: Jenson Button's got McLaren, Lewis has got Mercedes, Fernando's got Ferrari, Sebastian Vettel's got Red Bull, and Kimi Raikkonen's got Lotus.

"The reality of the situation is that any of them could win."
Damon Hill: Lewis Hamilton can grow into a leader at Mercedes

"Look at [Fernando] Alonso. He doesn't have a design office in his head.

"He knows how to motivate a team and gets the best out of the bunch of guys he's got."

"You could look at 2013 like this: Jenson Button's got McLaren, Lewis has got Mercedes, Fernando's got Ferrari, Sebastian Vettel's got Red Bull, and Kimi Raikkonen's got Lotus.

"The reality of the situation is that any of them could win."
亮了(0)
回复
“@WilliamKania: @andrewbensonf1 who was your driver of the year for the 2012 season?” Alonso then Hamilton then Vettel. Close btwn them tho
@andrewbensonf1 14 hours ago
“@WilliamKania: @andrewbensonf1 who was your driver of the year for the 2012 season?” Alonso then Hamilton then Vettel. Close btwn them tho
@andrewbensonf1 14 hours ago
亮了(0)
回复
New team radio reveals Vettel’s penalty protests

January 5, 2013 at 7:55 pm by Keith Collantine

The official Formula One 2012 season review DVD includes some not previously broadcast team radio material which reveals more about two controversial moments of last season involving Sebastian Vettel.

He received a penalty during the Spanish Grand Prix after Jenson Button pointed out he’d deployed DRS on the main straight despite yellow flags being waved. “Vettel is using DRS, Vettel is using DRS. In a yellow flag zone” reported Button on the radio.

After being handed his penalty an angry Vettel defended his driving on the radio channel, which race director Charlie Whiting and the stewards can listen to.

Vettel said: “I wasn’t going too fast. I could see everything then I took KERS and I didn’t feel it.

“What else did you want me to see? I was awake, I told you yellow flag, that I could see it down the straight. It’s not my problem if I have DRS, I cannot lift up. We’re talking four tenths.”

His race engineer Guillaume Rocqueline urged him to accept the penalty, saying: “Understood. The penalty will not be changed. Deep breath, stay focused. I don’t want any arm-waving or anything, OK?”

Vettel also received a penalty during the Italian Grand Prix. On that occasion he addressed Whiting directly on the radio to deny he forced Fernando Alonso wide at the Curva Grande.

Alonso had already said: “OK I think that’s enough, no? That’s enough… I’m at 320 kilometres an hour. OK?”

In his defence, Vettel said: “To race director. All of a sudden he was on the grass. I didn’t need to push him on the grass, I left enough room.”

After his penalty was handed down, Vettel added: “I told you I didn’t push him on the grass. There was enough room.”

有车手最近说有些车会好到其他车根本不可能打开DRS的地方只有他们可以打开(而且是不开都不行),这新闻前一段很说明这一点了。
New team radio reveals Vettel’s penalty protests

January 5, 2013 at 7:55 pm by Keith Collantine

The official Formula One 2012 season review DVD includes some not previously broadcast team radio material which reveals more about two controversial moments of last season involving Sebastian Vettel.

He received a penalty during the Spanish Grand Prix after Jenson Button pointed out he’d deployed DRS on the main straight despite yellow flags being waved. “Vettel is using DRS, Vettel is using DRS. In a yellow flag zone” reported Button on the radio.

After being handed his penalty an angry Vettel defended his driving on the radio channel, which race director Charlie Whiting and the stewards can listen to.

Vettel said: “I wasn’t going too fast. I could see everything then I took KERS and I didn’t feel it.

“What else did you want me to see? I was awake, I told you yellow flag, that I could see it down the straight. It’s not my problem if I have DRS, I cannot lift up. We’re talking four tenths.”

His race engineer Guillaume Rocqueline urged him to accept the penalty, saying: “Understood. The penalty will not be changed. Deep breath, stay focused. I don’t want any arm-waving or anything, OK?”

Vettel also received a penalty during the Italian Grand Prix. On that occasion he addressed Whiting directly on the radio to deny he forced Fernando Alonso wide at the Curva Grande.

Alonso had already said: “OK I think that’s enough, no? That’s enough… I’m at 320 kilometres an hour. OK?”

In his defence, Vettel said: “To race director. All of a sudden he was on the grass. I didn’t need to push him on the grass, I left enough room.”

After his penalty was handed down, Vettel added: “I told you I didn’t push him on the grass. There was enough room.”

有车手最近说有些车会好到其他车根本不可能打开DRS的地方只有他们可以打开(而且是不开都不行),这新闻前一段很说明这一点了。
亮了(0)
回复
Turun Sanomat reports that Caterham's second seat will go to Petrov but that the deal will not be concluded until the "required sponsorship money has been paid into the team's account."

这位车手说过,“I'm no more a pay driver than Alonso.” 对。凸
Turun Sanomat reports that Caterham's second seat will go to Petrov but that the deal will not be concluded until the "required sponsorship money has been paid into the team's account."

这位车手说过,“I'm no more a pay driver than Alonso.” 对。凸
亮了(0)
回复
Ferrari's 2013 Formula 1 car will be launched on February 2.

The team said the car, codenamed 664 and probably to be officially called the F2013, will almost certainly be revealed to the world live via the internet, from Ferrari's Maranello headquarters.
Ferrari's 2013 Formula 1 car will be launched on February 2.

The team said the car, codenamed 664 and probably to be officially called the F2013, will almost certainly be revealed to the world live via the internet, from Ferrari's Maranello headquarters.
亮了(0)
回复
The [2012 F1 officail season video][b]DVD extra[/b] are mostly forgettable with two exceptions. One is a feature on team radio broadcasts which include some interesting insights from Jenson Button, Fernando Alonso and their race engineers.
The [2012 F1 officail season video][b]DVD extra[/b] are mostly forgettable with two exceptions. One is a feature on team radio broadcasts which include some interesting insights from Jenson Button, Fernando Alonso and their race engineers.
亮了(0)
回复

Speaking at Ferrari's Wrooom ski meeting in Italy, Domenicali also confirmed that the Scuderia will officially launch their 2013 car on February 1 at their Maranello factory.

新车将于2月1日在马拉内罗揭幕

Ferrari have recruited Formula One veteran Pedro de la Rosa to their development driver line-up.

法拉利签下德拉罗萨作为研发车手

Speaking at Ferrari's Wrooom ski meeting in Italy, Domenicali also confirmed that the Scuderia will officially launch their 2013 car on February 1 at their Maranello factory.

新车将于2月1日在马拉内罗揭幕

Ferrari have recruited Formula One veteran Pedro de la Rosa to their development driver line-up.

法拉利签下德拉罗萨作为研发车手

亮了(0)
回复
前几天还在说德拉罗萨被各车队相中,最后还是跑来sf了嘛=v=~~
前几天还在说德拉罗萨被各车队相中,最后还是跑来sf了嘛=v=~~
亮了(0)
回复

冬测日程安排 (头哥第二轮才亮相~)

JEREZ

Feb 5-7 - Massa; Feb 8 - De la Rosa

BARCELONA 1

Feb 19-21 - Alonso; Feb 22 - Massa

BARCELONA 2

Feb 28 - Massa; March 1 - Alonso; March 2 - Massa; March 3 - Alonso

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/440311/Alonso_sits_out_Ferrari_Jerez_test/

冬测日程安排 (头哥第二轮才亮相~)

JEREZ

Feb 5-7 - Massa; Feb 8 - De la Rosa

BARCELONA 1

Feb 19-21 - Alonso; Feb 22 - Massa

BARCELONA 2

Feb 28 - Massa; March 1 - Alonso; March 2 - Massa; March 3 - Alonso

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/440311/Alonso_sits_out_Ferrari_Jerez_test/

亮了(0)
回复
今天大头版的第一个回帖应该是我吧。车子一定要给力哦。
今天大头版的第一个回帖应该是我吧。车子一定要给力哦。
亮了(0)
回复
Ferrari’s 2013 challenger will be called the F138.

F=Ferrari, 13=2013 and 8= tribute to V8 engines

每次法拉利取奇怪的名字我就觉得要不好了……
Ferrari’s 2013 challenger will be called the F138.

F=Ferrari, 13=2013 and 8= tribute to V8 engines

每次法拉利取奇怪的名字我就觉得要不好了……
亮了(0)
回复
北京时间什么时候发布新车?
北京时间什么时候发布新车?
亮了(0)
回复
[quote][b]引用113楼 @F1阿隆索 发表的[/b]:
北京时间什么时候发布新车?[/quote]
17:30
[quote][b]引用113楼 @F1阿隆索 发表的[/b]: