亮了(0)
回复

DONE

黑康盲北鼻

DONE

黑康盲北鼻

亮了(0)
回复
Interesting tidbit: Steph Curry and Lebron James are the only currently active players to win more than one MVP. (self.nba)
很有趣的一件事情:库里和詹姆斯是现役中唯一两位拿到超过一座MVP奖杯的球员。
Just thought it was an interesting thing to note.
Which player do you think is most likely to join this group? I personally think KD might win another MVP eventually.
Overall, only 13 players in league history have ever won 2 or more MVP's.
只是觉得这是个值得一提的话题。
你认为其他哪个球员最有可能加入他们呢?我个人认为杜兰特最终很可能再获得一次MVP。
总之,在联盟历史中,只有13位球员得到过2座或以上的MVP奖杯。

[–]Lakersalwaysredact 477 指標 12小時前 
KD is most likely because he already has one, and he's on a team that'll win a lot, thereby putting his name in the race every year.
If Harden wins it this year, I think he's pretty likely to win another as well. Say what you will about D'Antoni, but he definitely puts his lead player (and even Jeremy Lin for like a week) front and center for the MVP award if they can play his system.
AD seems like another top candidate, but I think it's possible that he wastes enough of his prime years on mediocre teams that don't win enough for him to be considered seriously. Call this the Kobe conundrum.
Kawhi seems to have the type of game and personality that'll constantly be overlooked for MVP. I mean, the dude is great, and there will be multiple years he deserves it/gets votes, but media narrative is a factor and Kawhi tends to go under the radar on that front.
当然杜兰特是最有可能加入他们的,因为他已经拿过一次了,而且处在一支胜场很多的球队,从而每一年他的名字都会在MVP的竞争中出现。
如果哈登今年拿了MVP的话,我认为他很有可能再拿一次。不管你对德安东尼的看法如何,他绝对能把阵中的核心球员变成MVP的领跑者(就算是林书豪,也在一周内达到了这样的水平),只要他们能在德安东尼的体系里打球。
安东尼-戴维斯看上去像是另外一个非常有可能的人选,但是我认为他很可能会在一支平庸的球队中浪费自己大量的巅峰岁月,得不到足够的胜场去让他真正处于MVP的考虑人选中。这也被称为“科比难题”。
伦纳德的个性和比赛风格会让他一直在MVP评选中被轻视,我的意思是,这家伙非常不错,而且以后的很多赛季里他都会得到MVP的票数,也完全值得上这些投票,但是伦纳德总是会在媒体青睐对象的雷达之外。

[–]Warriorsr-n-m 185 指標 9小時前 
I don't think KD wins another one. The Warriors will be great for years, but the voters will always struggle to vote for him as "MVP" with Curry, Thompson, and Green diluting his contribution to their success.
Same applies to Curry. I don't think either wins another unless one substantially out-plays the other AND they still win a lot of games.
我不认为杜兰特会赢下另外一座MVP。勇士会一直强盛很多年,但是投票者们总是会犹豫着把票投给杜兰特。库里,汤普森和格林的组合让他对球队成功的贡献不那么耀眼。
库里面对的情况也和上面一样,我也不觉得他能再拿一次MVP,除非他那赛季的表现显著的超越了其他候选人,而且同时勇士也赢下了非常多的比赛。

[–]BullsKredditH 63 指標 9小時前 
If theres a year where the warriors win 73 games again, then either durant or curry ate likely to win it imo
在我看来,如果勇士在今后的某个赛季里能再次拿下73胜的话,那么杜兰特和库里中的一个人很有可能拿下MVP。

[–]Lakersalwaysredact 50 指標 9小時前 
KD was in the conversation earlier this year, and I would guess that this is peak Warriors hate (just like the first Heatles year was the only time anyone actually cared enough to not vote for LeBron). I would bet that the Warriors will challenge/beat 73 wins, KD will lead the team in rebounding, blocks, and points with some absurd efficiency, and he'll get it.
If the Warriors play to their potential over the next 5 years and KD doesn't win another MVP, I think it will be because Steph figured out how to sustain his 2015-2016 supernova mode for the whole time, including the playoffs, and won the MVPs instead.
在这赛季早些的时候杜兰特就处在MVP的讨论内,而且我也觉得今年也就是勇士不招待见的顶峰了(就像热火三巨头刚组建的那段时间一样,只有那段时间里人们才不愿给勒布朗投票)。我敢打赌,以后勇士肯定会冲击/打破73胜的记录,然后杜兰特在篮板,盖帽和得分上都领先全队,外加同样逆天的效率,那么他就会拿到MVP。
如果勇士在未来的5年里完全打出了自己的潜力,而杜兰特却没有得到另一座MVP的话,我认为只有一种可能的情况,那就是库里能够始终保持自己在2015-2016赛季的超级水准,包括在季后赛里,从而自己拿下更多的MVP。

[–]Warriorsr-n-m 15 指標 9小時前 
It definitely could happen. I think in a normal year, KD/Steph could win an MVP comfortably. However, if there is a year with absolutely dominating individual performances by guys like Westbrook and Harden, I still don't see how KD/Steph could win one. KD and Steph will never get the chance to carry the Warriors and fill up the stat sheet like those guys.
But in a year without any guys dominating like Westbrook or Harden, if the Warriors do win 70+, I agree with you that they could each add MVPs.
上面说的那种情况肯定可能发生。我认为在正常的年份里,杜兰特/库里很舒服的就能拿到MVP。但是如果在某一年中出现了像哈登和威少这样超级统治级别的个人表现,那么我就不认为杜兰特/库里能拿了,他俩永远得不到像威少和哈登那样carry球队以及填满数据表的机会。
但是如果没有球员打出今年威少或哈登表现出来的统治力的话,再加上勇士拿下70+的胜场,我便同意你说的杜兰特/库里各自都能拿下更多的MVP。

[–]Lakersalwaysredact 10 指標 9小時前 
If KD really masters moving off the ball in the Warriors offense, I could see him having a good year and putting up like 40 ppg or something. To me, what's really wild about the Warriors is that they have the potential to be so good that they inflate their individual offensive numbers. All of a sudden Steph is shooting 55/50/90 and scoring 30 a game, while KD is shooting 60/45/90 and scoring 40 because they all make the game so much easier for each other. Those types of numbers are hard for the media to ignore.
If the Lakers didn't suck so bad right now I would hate your team so much.
如果杜兰特真的精通了在勇士这套体系中的无球进攻的话,我能预测到他会拥有一个非常棒的赛季,比如场均砍下40分这样。对于我来说,勇士最恐怖的地方就在于他们拥有潜力去变得非常优秀,从而能放大各自球员在进攻端的数据。也许突然一瞬间库里就能以55/50/90的命中率场均砍下30分了,同时杜兰特则能以60/45/90的命中率砍下40分了,因为他们都能让各自的比赛变得更简单。这种级别的数据会让媒体很难去忽略。
如果我湖不是现在这么烂的话,我肯定会非常黑你们队。

[–]Raptorsmad-one 21 指標 7小時前 
Kawhi finished second last year in MVP voting.
伦纳德在去年的MVP投票里排第二呢。

[–]swan797 33 指標 7小時前 
A very very distant 2nd though.
尽管是差距非常非常大的第二。

[–]Braveshayabusa- 8 指標 6小時前 
that was literally the largest gap between #1 and #2 in the history of the NBA
实际上是NBA历史上MVP投票中差距最大的第一和第二。

[–]SpursTornGauntlet 39 指標 10小時前 
What if I told you Kawhi will continue on an upward trajectory
如果我告诉你伦纳德会一直保持上升趋势呢。

[–]Lakersalwaysredact 31 指標 9小時前 
I would be totally unsurprised if he got better every year until he turned 30. Every time I watch the Spurs he does at least 5 things that literally amaze me. I think that he'll definitely get one, but it might be a legacy, "wait how does Kawhi not have an MVP?" towards the end of his prime.
Honestly, I think he deserves it this year. But I think this year is an excellent example of the fact that when there's someone who has a relatively equally great year (especially one more offensively focused) who also has a more media-friendly personality, they're going to get it over him.
我的内心将会毫无波动,如果他能一直变强直到30岁的话。每次我看马刺比赛时,他都最起码能做出5件让我吃惊的事情。我认为毫无疑问他会得到一座MVP,但是这也许会变成他的遗产,当他的巅峰快结束时,你也许会说“等等,怎么可能伦纳德还没有拿到过一座MVP呢?”。
老实讲,我觉得今年他值得这座MVP奖杯。但是我也认为今年将是一个非常完美的例子——当一个人打出了和你相同伟大的表现(尤其更加集中在进攻端),同时他又有着更受媒体欢迎的气质时——人们便会把MVP给他。

[–][GSW] Ian Clarkoscarony 16 指標 8小時前 
Kawhi doesn't go under the radar. He just isn't better than LBJ, KD, Steph and a few others.
伦纳德可不是没有得到足够的关注。 他只是实力还没有比勒布朗,杜兰特,库里和其他少数一些球员强罢了。

[–]Lakersflaminglips 13 指標 5小時前 
I have no idea why you're downvoted. Kawhi is a great player but overrated on this sub. He's currently 6th behind Lebron, Curry, Durant, Harden and Westbrook.
People act like he still has the potential to be a top 10 player all time.
我不知道为什么楼上你的评论被灭了,伦纳德是个出色的球员,但是在这个论坛里被高估了。他目前只能排在第6,在勒布朗,库里,杜兰特,哈登和维斯布鲁克身后。
人们在这里却表现得他还有潜力成为历史前10的球员一样。

[–]SunsAnotherDrZoidberg 125 指標 11小時前* 
Not that interesting. It's super hard to win multiple mvps.. You said it yourself only 13 players have ever done it.
这并不是个很有趣的话题。赢得多个MVP是非常难的一件事...你自己都说了历史上只有13名球员达到了这一成就。

[–]RocketsBounceMan 44 指標 9小時前 
Actually there are two at one time pretty frequently. From 1961-1965 it was Bob Pettit and Bill Russell. From 1966-1969 it was Russell and Wilt. 72-73 had Wilt + Kareem. 81-89 was Kareem + Moses Malone, with Bird joining them after the 84-85 season, and Magic won his second the year Kareem retired. Bird + Malone lasted until 92 with Jordan joining them with his second MVP in 91, 93 had Jordan + Malone, 96 had Jordan + Magic (coming out of retirement for a year). Karl Malone won his 2nd in the 99 season, so when Jordan returned a 3rd time there were 2 from 2001-2003, and Duncan won his second in 2003 so 2004 had Duncan + Karl Malone. Duncan was active until 2016, Nash got his 2nd in 2006 and was active until 2015. Lebron got his 2nd in 2010.
I may have made a mistake, but there being two is not rare in the slightest and has been the case every year since 2001.
事实上同时出现两位达到这一成就的球员在历史上出现的频率很高,1961-1965是鲍勃-佩蒂特和比尔-拉塞尔,1966-1969是拉塞尔和张伯伦,72-73年是张伯伦和贾巴尔,81-89年是贾巴尔和摩西-马龙,在84-85赛季后伯德更是加入了他俩的队伍,同时在贾巴尔退役的那一年,魔术师也拿到了他生涯中的第二座MVP。伯德+ 摩西-马龙的队伍一直延续到了92年,乔丹在那一年拿下了他的第二座MVP奖杯。91-93年是乔丹+摩西-马龙,96年有乔丹+魔术师(魔术师复出了一年)。卡尔-马龙在99赛季获得了第二座MVP,所以在乔丹第二次复出后,2001-2003年间联盟里也有两位达到这一标准的球员。邓肯在2003年拿到了第二座MVP奖杯,所以2004年时则是邓肯+卡尔-马龙。邓肯直到2016年才退役,其间纳什在2006年拿到了他的第二座MVP,也直到2015年才退役,勒布朗则在2010年拿到了自己的第二座MVP。
我也许统计错了一些年份,但是说同时有两名现役球队达到这一成就是很罕见的事情根本就是不存在的,自从2001年开始,每一年都满足这个条件。

[–]NetsJavaleMcGee123 338 指標 13小時前 
AD probably.
也许安东尼-戴维斯会做到吧。

[–]Mavericksbadoosh123 152 指標 9小時前 
Not until the pelicans get good though
在鹈鹕变强之前,(两次MVP)想都别想。

[–]Bullstrapper2530 18 指標 9小時前 
Does adding cousins hurt that though? If ad averages 28/12 and cousins averages 24/10 will they look down on it becuase hey are both big men.
难道增加考辛斯不会降低浓眉(拿mvp)的机会吗?如果浓眉场均28/12然后考辛斯场均24/10的话,人们是不会重视戴维斯的,因为他俩都是内线。

[–]NetsJavaleMcGee123 9 指標 9小時前 
It certainly doesn't help but at the end of the day AD is the better player and that's all that matters when it comes to MVP.
多了考辛斯在当然不会有利于浓眉MVP概率,但是说到底浓眉是更强的球员,而MVP的评选也只看这个。

[–]Bullstrapper2530 6 指標 9小時前 
I can see that when its different positions. Like Kobe shaq. And LeBron and Wade to a point. But if they play the same position there will be times he won't get the best defended in the post. And you won't be able to double him with your other big man becuase of cousins. Not saying he can't win multiple but I think it will be hard with a second extremely dominant big man.
如果他俩打不同的位置,那么还是很好区分的。就类似科比和沙克,勒布朗和韦德一样。但是如果他俩都打同一个位置的话,那么有时浓眉在低位就不会得到对方最重点的防守。同时你也不能让你另外的大个子去包夹他,因为考辛斯的存在。并不是说安东尼-戴维斯就没有机会拿很多MVP了,只是和另外一个同样极具统治力的大个子一起打球,做到这一点很难。

[–][MIL] Thon MakerShort_Bus_ 38 指標 9小時前* 
Might get downvoted because of my flair, but Giannis is (controversial opinion warning, but the advanced stats agree with my eye test) already better than AD, hasn't had any injury problems, and is 2.5 years younger than AD.
I'd put Giannis just barely behind Kawhi for most likely 2x+ MVP and that's mainly because Kawhi plays for the Spurs who average like 60 wins a season.
鹿蜜:也许因为我的主队属性,有人会灭我,但是字母哥已经比安东尼-戴维斯要强了(这是一个有争议的说法, 但是高阶数据证明了我的印象流),而且字母哥没有任何伤病问题,比戴维斯也要年轻2.5岁。
对于获得2个或以上MVP的人选,我会把字母哥紧紧的排在伦纳德后面。主要是因为伦纳德在马刺,而这支球队每个赛季都能平均拿下60场的胜利。

[–]BullsLupdalup 17 指標 8小時前 
I really don't know how he can be overlooked. He's 22 and will be finishing in the top 25 in points, assists, steals, blocks, and rebounds.
我真的不知道为什么人们会忽视字母哥,他才22岁,而且在得分,助攻,抢断,盖帽和篮板上都排在联盟前25。

[–][MIL] Thon MakerShort_Bus_ 11 指標 8小時前 
He's comfortably top 20 in all but assists which he is 21st and will probably finish top 20 because Bledsoe is 19 assists ahead of him, but done for the season.
他能很轻松在每一项数据上都排进前20,除了助攻外,现在他的助攻排在第21位,最终很可能会排到第20,因为布莱德索目前只领先他19记助攻,但是他已经不会再出场赛季剩下的比赛了。

[–]LakersCallToBall 7 指標 7小時前* 
Strrroooonnnngg statement. AD is one of the best two-way players in the game right now. And he only has 1 more season of experience despite that 2.5 year difference.
He's probably the most underrated player in the league holy shit how is this a question. Giannis will not make all-nba or all-nba defense. Davis might earn both this year (again). Davis isn't gonna lead the league in blocks, but hes still gonna be top 5 like he's been for the past 3 seasons. He's still averaging 4.5 more points, 3 more rebounds, and more than a block more per game (Giannis is no defense slouch). And he does this at a higher FT% and way higher FG%
Btw, their only similar playoff experience (2015), AD was going off for 31/11/2.7/ with 3 blocks and a steal per game. The force has been strong with AD for a long time. Idk if Giannis has caught up yet, but hes closed the gap.
很强势的评论。安东尼-戴维斯是目前联盟里攻防两端最出色的球员之一,但是他只比字母哥在联盟里多打了一个赛季,尽管在年龄上大了他2.5岁。
安东尼-戴维斯也许是目前联盟里最被低估的球员,真见鬼,为什么这也成了一个问题。字母哥今年不会被选入最佳阵容或是最佳防守阵容,但是戴维斯今年将再次入选最佳阵容和防守阵容。虽然戴维斯没有在盖帽上领先全联盟,但是他还是在前五里,就像他过去3个赛季做的那样。他比字母哥场均多得4.5分,3篮板,以及超过1盖帽(要知道字母哥并不是防守累赘)。而且戴维斯是在一个更高的罚球命中率以及投篮命中率的条件下完成这些的。
再说一句,他们的季后赛经历都差不多(2015年),但是戴维斯场均31/11/2.7外加3盖帽1抢断的表现要远强于字母哥。安东尼-戴维斯保持这样的强势表现已经很久了,我不知道字母哥是否赶上了浓眉,但是他显然在缩小两人之间的差距。

[–]76ers2tickets 232 指標 13小時前 
KD, Kawhi, Giannis, AD and KAT are top candidates.
杜兰特,伦纳德,字母哥,安东尼-戴维斯和唐斯是最有希望的候选人。

[–]redxbluexx 8 指標 9小時前 
Can't see Kawhi winning any MVPs with the bias people have against San Antonio "system" players
不觉得伦纳德能拿下任何一座MVP,因为存在那些对于马刺“体系球员”有偏见的人们。

[–]Bullshunter_oshea 43 指標 9小時前 
I mean Timmy D won back to back MVPs
可是邓肯却拿过背靠背MVP啊。

[–]SpursTheCalvinator 7 指標 8小時前 
I do think Kawhi can potentially win a couple, but I will say Timmy's situation was a lot different. He won when when he was literally carrying the team. Those teams likely wouldn't have even made the playoffs without Timmy. I think kawhi is hurt by the fact this team would likely still be good enough to slide into the 7th or 8th seed.
我确实认为伦纳德有拿下多次MVP的潜力,但是我会说邓肯当时的情况和现在差很远。他是在自己单核carry球队的情况下拿到的。那时的球队如果没了邓肯,甚至都进不了季后赛。而现在的事实是,没了伦纳德这支球队仍然有第7到第8的实力,这在一定程度上不利于他的评价。

[–]Superplex123 3 指標 6小時前 
It's really about the stats. Kawhi is a MVP caliber player who doesn't put up MVP stats.
其实就是数据上的关系。伦纳德是MVP级别的球员,但他还没有打出MVP那样的数据。

[–]redxbluexx 5 指標 9小時前 
I'm not saying Kawhi shouldn't win, I actually want him to win it this year. I'm just saying that the guys who vote don't see him like that.
Duncan is different because he was the 1st pick in the draft and the main man on the team from the start. Kawhi on the other hand has had to grow into his role so I don't believe he gets the respect he deserves.
我不是说伦纳德不应该拿MVP,实际上我希望他今年能拿。我只是说真正投票的那些人并不像我们这样看待伦纳德。
邓肯的情况是不一样的,因为他是状元,而且从一开始就是球队的核心。伦纳德则相反,他是一步步成长到今天这个地步的,所以我并不相信他会得到他应得的这些尊重。

Interesting tidbit: Steph Curry and Lebron James are the only currently active players to win more than one MVP. (self.nba)
很有趣的一件事情:库里和詹姆斯是现役中唯一两位拿到超过一座MVP奖杯的球员。
Just thought it was an interesting thing to note.
Which player do you think is most likely to join this group? I personally think KD might win another MVP eventually.
Overall, only 13 players in league history have ever won 2 or more MVP's.
只是觉得这是个值得一提的话题。
你认为其他哪个球员最有可能加入他们呢?我个人认为杜兰特最终很可能再获得一次MVP。
总之,在联盟历史中,只有13位球员得到过2座或以上的MVP奖杯。

[–]Lakersalwaysredact 477 指標 12小時前 
KD is most likely because he already has one, and he's on a team that'll win a lot, thereby putting his name in the race every year.
If Harden wins it this year, I think he's pretty likely to win another as well. Say what you will about D'Antoni, but he definitely puts his lead player (and even Jeremy Lin for like a week) front and center for the MVP award if they can play his system.
AD seems like another top candidate, but I think it's possible that he wastes enough of his prime years on mediocre teams that don't win enough for him to be considered seriously. Call this the Kobe conundrum.
Kawhi seems to have the type of game and personality that'll constantly be overlooked for MVP. I mean, the dude is great, and there will be multiple years he deserves it/gets votes, but media narrative is a factor and Kawhi tends to go under the radar on that front.
当然杜兰特是最有可能加入他们的,因为他已经拿过一次了,而且处在一支胜场很多的球队,从而每一年他的名字都会在MVP的竞争中出现。
如果哈登今年拿了MVP的话,我认为他很有可能再拿一次。不管你对德安东尼的看法如何,他绝对能把阵中的核心球员变成MVP的领跑者(就算是林书豪,也在一周内达到了这样的水平),只要他们能在德安东尼的体系里打球。
安东尼-戴维斯看上去像是另外一个非常有可能的人选,但是我认为他很可能会在一支平庸的球队中浪费自己大量的巅峰岁月,得不到足够的胜场去让他真正处于MVP的考虑人选中。这也被称为“科比难题”。
伦纳德的个性和比赛风格会让他一直在MVP评选中被轻视,我的意思是,这家伙非常不错,而且以后的很多赛季里他都会得到MVP的票数,也完全值得上这些投票,但是伦纳德总是会在媒体青睐对象的雷达之外。

[–]Warriorsr-n-m 185 指標 9小時前 
I don't think KD wins another one. The Warriors will be great for years, but the voters will always struggle to vote for him as "MVP" with Curry, Thompson, and Green diluting his contribution to their success.
Same applies to Curry. I don't think either wins another unless one substantially out-plays the other AND they still win a lot of games.
我不认为杜兰特会赢下另外一座MVP。勇士会一直强盛很多年,但是投票者们总是会犹豫着把票投给杜兰特。库里,汤普森和格林的组合让他对球队成功的贡献不那么耀眼。
库里面对的情况也和上面一样,我也不觉得他能再拿一次MVP,除非他那赛季的表现显著的超越了其他候选人,而且同时勇士也赢下了非常多的比赛。

[–]BullsKredditH 63 指標 9小時前 
If theres a year where the warriors win 73 games again, then either durant or curry ate likely to win it imo
在我看来,如果勇士在今后的某个赛季里能再次拿下73胜的话,那么杜兰特和库里中的一个人很有可能拿下MVP。

[–]Lakersalwaysredact 50 指標 9小時前 
KD was in the conversation earlier this year, and I would guess that this is peak Warriors hate (just like the first Heatles year was the only time anyone actually cared enough to not vote for LeBron). I would bet that the Warriors will challenge/beat 73 wins, KD will lead the team in rebounding, blocks, and points with some absurd efficiency, and he'll get it.
If the Warriors play to their potential over the next 5 years and KD doesn't win another MVP, I think it will be because Steph figured out how to sustain his 2015-2016 supernova mode for the whole time, including the playoffs, and won the MVPs instead.
在这赛季早些的时候杜兰特就处在MVP的讨论内,而且我也觉得今年也就是勇士不招待见的顶峰了(就像热火三巨头刚组建的那段时间一样,只有那段时间里人们才不愿给勒布朗投票)。我敢打赌,以后勇士肯定会冲击/打破73胜的记录,然后杜兰特在篮板,盖帽和得分上都领先全队,外加同样逆天的效率,那么他就会拿到MVP。
如果勇士在未来的5年里完全打出了自己的潜力,而杜兰特却没有得到另一座MVP的话,我认为只有一种可能的情况,那就是库里能够始终保持自己在2015-2016赛季的超级水准,包括在季后赛里,从而自己拿下更多的MVP。

[–]Warriorsr-n-m 15 指標 9小時前 
It definitely could happen. I think in a normal year, KD/Steph could win an MVP comfortably. However, if there is a year with absolutely dominating individual performances by guys like Westbrook and Harden, I still don't see how KD/Steph could win one. KD and Steph will never get the chance to carry the Warriors and fill up the stat sheet like those guys.
But in a year without any guys dominating like Westbrook or Harden, if the Warriors do win 70+, I agree with you that they could each add MVPs.
上面说的那种情况肯定可能发生。我认为在正常的年份里,杜兰特/库里很舒服的就能拿到MVP。但是如果在某一年中出现了像哈登和威少这样超级统治级别的个人表现,那么我就不认为杜兰特/库里能拿了,他俩永远得不到像威少和哈登那样carry球队以及填满数据表的机会。
但是如果没有球员打出今年威少或哈登表现出来的统治力的话,再加上勇士拿下70+的胜场,我便同意你说的杜兰特/库里各自都能拿下更多的MVP。

[–]Lakersalwaysredact 10 指標 9小時前 
If KD really masters moving off the ball in the Warriors offense, I could see him having a good year and putting up like 40 ppg or something. To me, what's really wild about the Warriors is that they have the potential to be so good that they inflate their individual offensive numbers. All of a sudden Steph is shooting 55/50/90 and scoring 30 a game, while KD is shooting 60/45/90 and scoring 40 because they all make the game so much easier for each other. Those types of numbers are hard for the media to ignore.
If the Lakers didn't suck so bad right now I would hate your team so much.
如果杜兰特真的精通了在勇士这套体系中的无球进攻的话,我能预测到他会拥有一个非常棒的赛季,比如场均砍下40分这样。对于我来说,勇士最恐怖的地方就在于他们拥有潜力去变得非常优秀,从而能放大各自球员在进攻端的数据。也许突然一瞬间库里就能以55/50/90的命中率场均砍下30分了,同时杜兰特则能以60/45/90的命中率砍下40分了,因为他们都能让各自的比赛变得更简单。这种级别的数据会让媒体很难去忽略。
如果我湖不是现在这么烂的话,我肯定会非常黑你们队。

[–]Raptorsmad-one 21 指標 7小時前 
Kawhi finished second last year in MVP voting.
伦纳德在去年的MVP投票里排第二呢。

[–]swan797 33 指標 7小時前 
A very very distant 2nd though.
尽管是差距非常非常大的第二。

[–]Braveshayabusa- 8 指標 6小時前 
that was literally the largest gap between #1 and #2 in the history of the NBA
实际上是NBA历史上MVP投票中差距最大的第一和第二。

[–]SpursTornGauntlet 39 指標 10小時前 
What if I told you Kawhi will continue on an upward trajectory
如果我告诉你伦纳德会一直保持上升趋势呢。

[–]Lakersalwaysredact 31 指標 9小時前 
I would be totally unsurprised if he got better every year until he turned 30. Every time I watch the Spurs he does at least 5 things that literally amaze me. I think that he'll definitely get one, but it might be a legacy, "wait how does Kawhi not have an MVP?" towards the end of his prime.
Honestly, I think he deserves it this year. But I think this year is an excellent example of the fact that when there's someone who has a relatively equally great year (especially one more offensively focused) who also has a more media-friendly personality, they're going to get it over him.
我的内心将会毫无波动,如果他能一直变强直到30岁的话。每次我看马刺比赛时,他都最起码能做出5件让我吃惊的事情。我认为毫无疑问他会得到一座MVP,但是这也许会变成他的遗产,当他的巅峰快结束时,你也许会说“等等,怎么可能伦纳德还没有拿到过一座MVP呢?”。
老实讲,我觉得今年他值得这座MVP奖杯。但是我也认为今年将是一个非常完美的例子——当一个人打出了和你相同伟大的表现(尤其更加集中在进攻端),同时他又有着更受媒体欢迎的气质时——人们便会把MVP给他。

[–][GSW] Ian Clarkoscarony 16 指標 8小時前 
Kawhi doesn't go under the radar. He just isn't better than LBJ, KD, Steph and a few others.
伦纳德可不是没有得到足够的关注。 他只是实力还没有比勒布朗,杜兰特,库里和其他少数一些球员强罢了。

[–]Lakersflaminglips 13 指標 5小時前 
I have no idea why you're downvoted. Kawhi is a great player but overrated on this sub. He's currently 6th behind Lebron, Curry, Durant, Harden and Westbrook.
People act like he still has the potential to be a top 10 player all time.
我不知道为什么楼上你的评论被灭了,伦纳德是个出色的球员,但是在这个论坛里被高估了。他目前只能排在第6,在勒布朗,库里,杜兰特,哈登和维斯布鲁克身后。
人们在这里却表现得他还有潜力成为历史前10的球员一样。

[–]SunsAnotherDrZoidberg 125 指標 11小時前* 
Not that interesting. It's super hard to win multiple mvps.. You said it yourself only 13 players have ever done it.
这并不是个很有趣的话题。赢得多个MVP是非常难的一件事...你自己都说了历史上只有13名球员达到了这一成就。

[–]RocketsBounceMan 44 指標 9小時前 
Actually there are two at one time pretty frequently. From 1961-1965 it was Bob Pettit and Bill Russell. From 1966-1969 it was Russell and Wilt. 72-73 had Wilt + Kareem. 81-89 was Kareem + Moses Malone, with Bird joining them after the 84-85 season, and Magic won his second the year Kareem retired. Bird + Malone lasted until 92 with Jordan joining them with his second MVP in 91, 93 had Jordan + Malone, 96 had Jordan + Magic (coming out of retirement for a year). Karl Malone won his 2nd in the 99 season, so when Jordan returned a 3rd time there were 2 from 2001-2003, and Duncan won his second in 2003 so 2004 had Duncan + Karl Malone. Duncan was active until 2016, Nash got his 2nd in 2006 and was active until 2015. Lebron got his 2nd in 2010.
I may have made a mistake, but there being two is not rare in the slightest and has been the case every year since 2001.
事实上同时出现两位达到这一成就的球员在历史上出现的频率很高,1961-1965是鲍勃-佩蒂特和比尔-拉塞尔,1966-1969是拉塞尔和张伯伦,72-73年是张伯伦和贾巴尔,81-89年是贾巴尔和摩西-马龙,在84-85赛季后伯德更是加入了他俩的队伍,同时在贾巴尔退役的那一年,魔术师也拿到了他生涯中的第二座MVP。伯德+ 摩西-马龙的队伍一直延续到了92年,乔丹在那一年拿下了他的第二座MVP奖杯。91-93年是乔丹+摩西-马龙,96年有乔丹+魔术师(魔术师复出了一年)。卡尔-马龙在99赛季获得了第二座MVP,所以在乔丹第二次复出后,2001-2003年间联盟里也有两位达到这一标准的球员。邓肯在2003年拿到了第二座MVP奖杯,所以2004年时则是邓肯+卡尔-马龙。邓肯直到2016年才退役,其间纳什在2006年拿到了他的第二座MVP,也直到2015年才退役,勒布朗则在2010年拿到了自己的第二座MVP。
我也许统计错了一些年份,但是说同时有两名现役球队达到这一成就是很罕见的事情根本就是不存在的,自从2001年开始,每一年都满足这个条件。

[–]NetsJavaleMcGee123 338 指標 13小時前 
AD probably.
也许安东尼-戴维斯会做到吧。

[–]Mavericksbadoosh123 152 指標 9小時前 
Not until the pelicans get good though
在鹈鹕变强之前,(两次MVP)想都别想。

[–]Bullstrapper2530 18 指標 9小時前 
Does adding cousins hurt that though? If ad averages 28/12 and cousins averages 24/10 will they look down on it becuase hey are both big men.
难道增加考辛斯不会降低浓眉(拿mvp)的机会吗?如果浓眉场均28/12然后考辛斯场均24/10的话,人们是不会重视戴维斯的,因为他俩都是内线。

[–]NetsJavaleMcGee123 9 指標 9小時前 
It certainly doesn't help but at the end of the day AD is the better player and that's all that matters when it comes to MVP.
多了考辛斯在当然不会有利于浓眉MVP概率,但是说到底浓眉是更强的球员,而MVP的评选也只看这个。

[–]Bullstrapper2530 6 指標 9小時前 
I can see that when its different positions. Like Kobe shaq. And LeBron and Wade to a point. But if they play the same position there will be times he won't get the best defended in the post. And you won't be able to double him with your other big man becuase of cousins. Not saying he can't win multiple but I think it will be hard with a second extremely dominant big man.
如果他俩打不同的位置,那么还是很好区分的。就类似科比和沙克,勒布朗和韦德一样。但是如果他俩都打同一个位置的话,那么有时浓眉在低位就不会得到对方最重点的防守。同时你也不能让你另外的大个子去包夹他,因为考辛斯的存在。并不是说安东尼-戴维斯就没有机会拿很多MVP了,只是和另外一个同样极具统治力的大个子一起打球,做到这一点很难。

[–][MIL] Thon MakerShort_Bus_ 38 指標 9小時前* 
Might get downvoted because of my flair, but Giannis is (controversial opinion warning, but the advanced stats agree with my eye test) already better than AD, hasn't had any injury problems, and is 2.5 years younger than AD.
I'd put Giannis just barely behind Kawhi for most likely 2x+ MVP and that's mainly because Kawhi plays for the Spurs who average like 60 wins a season.
鹿蜜:也许因为我的主队属性,有人会灭我,但是字母哥已经比安东尼-戴维斯要强了(这是一个有争议的说法, 但是高阶数据证明了我的印象流),而且字母哥没有任何伤病问题,比戴维斯也要年轻2.5岁。
对于获得2个或以上MVP的人选,我会把字母哥紧紧的排在伦纳德后面。主要是因为伦纳德在马刺,而这支球队每个赛季都能平均拿下60场的胜利。

[–]BullsLupdalup 17 指標 8小時前 
I really don't know how he can be overlooked. He's 22 and will be finishing in the top 25 in points, assists, steals, blocks, and rebounds.
我真的不知道为什么人们会忽视字母哥,他才22岁,而且在得分,助攻,抢断,盖帽和篮板上都排在联盟前25。

[–][MIL] Thon MakerShort_Bus_ 11 指標 8小時前 
He's comfortably top 20 in all but assists which he is 21st and will probably finish top 20 because Bledsoe is 19 assists ahead of him, but done for the season.
他能很轻松在每一项数据上都排进前20,除了助攻外,现在他的助攻排在第21位,最终很可能会排到第20,因为布莱德索目前只领先他19记助攻,但是他已经不会再出场赛季剩下的比赛了。

[–]LakersCallToBall 7 指標 7小時前* 
Strrroooonnnngg statement. AD is one of the best two-way players in the game right now. And he only has 1 more season of experience despite that 2.5 year difference.
He's probably the most underrated player in the league holy shit how is this a question. Giannis will not make all-nba or all-nba defense. Davis might earn both this year (again). Davis isn't gonna lead the league in blocks, but hes still gonna be top 5 like he's been for the past 3 seasons. He's still averaging 4.5 more points, 3 more rebounds, and more than a block more per game (Giannis is no defense slouch). And he does this at a higher FT% and way higher FG%
Btw, their only similar playoff experience (2015), AD was going off for 31/11/2.7/ with 3 blocks and a steal per game. The force has been strong with AD for a long time. Idk if Giannis has caught up yet, but hes closed the gap.
很强势的评论。安东尼-戴维斯是目前联盟里攻防两端最出色的球员之一,但是他只比字母哥在联盟里多打了一个赛季,尽管在年龄上大了他2.5岁。
安东尼-戴维斯也许是目前联盟里最被低估的球员,真见鬼,为什么这也成了一个问题。字母哥今年不会被选入最佳阵容或是最佳防守阵容,但是戴维斯今年将再次入选最佳阵容和防守阵容。虽然戴维斯没有在盖帽上领先全联盟,但是他还是在前五里,就像他过去3个赛季做的那样。他比字母哥场均多得4.5分,3篮板,以及超过1盖帽(要知道字母哥并不是防守累赘)。而且戴维斯是在一个更高的罚球命中率以及投篮命中率的条件下完成这些的。
再说一句,他们的季后赛经历都差不多(2015年),但是戴维斯场均31/11/2.7外加3盖帽1抢断的表现要远强于字母哥。安东尼-戴维斯保持这样的强势表现已经很久了,我不知道字母哥是否赶上了浓眉,但是他显然在缩小两人之间的差距。

[–]76ers2tickets 232 指標 13小時前 
KD, Kawhi, Giannis, AD and KAT are top candidates.
杜兰特,伦纳德,字母哥,安东尼-戴维斯和唐斯是最有希望的候选人。

[–]redxbluexx 8 指標 9小時前 
Can't see Kawhi winning any MVPs with the bias people have against San Antonio "system" players
不觉得伦纳德能拿下任何一座MVP,因为存在那些对于马刺“体系球员”有偏见的人们。

[–]Bullshunter_oshea 43 指標 9小時前 
I mean Timmy D won back to back MVPs
可是邓肯却拿过背靠背MVP啊。

[–]SpursTheCalvinator 7 指標 8小時前 
I do think Kawhi can potentially win a couple, but I will say Timmy's situation was a lot different. He won when when he was literally carrying the team. Those teams likely wouldn't have even made the playoffs without Timmy. I think kawhi is hurt by the fact this team would likely still be good enough to slide into the 7th or 8th seed.
我确实认为伦纳德有拿下多次MVP的潜力,但是我会说邓肯当时的情况和现在差很远。他是在自己单核carry球队的情况下拿到的。那时的球队如果没了邓肯,甚至都进不了季后赛。而现在的事实是,没了伦纳德这支球队仍然有第7到第8的实力,这在一定程度上不利于他的评价。

[–]Superplex123 3 指標 6小時前 
It's really about the stats. Kawhi is a MVP caliber player who doesn't put up MVP stats.
其实就是数据上的关系。伦纳德是MVP级别的球员,但他还没有打出MVP那样的数据。

[–]redxbluexx 5 指標 9小時前 
I'm not saying Kawhi shouldn't win, I actually want him to win it this year. I'm just saying that the guys who vote don't see him like that.
Duncan is different because he was the 1st pick in the draft and the main man on the team from the start. Kawhi on the other hand has had to grow into his role so I don't believe he gets the respect he deserves.
我不是说伦纳德不应该拿MVP,实际上我希望他今年能拿。我只是说真正投票的那些人并不像我们这样看待伦纳德。
邓肯的情况是不一样的,因为他是状元,而且从一开始就是球队的核心。伦纳德则相反,他是一步步成长到今天这个地步的,所以我并不相信他会得到他应得的这些尊重。

亮了(0)
回复

DELETE

DELETE

亮了(0)
回复

DONE

DONE

亮了(0)
回复

DONE

DONE

亮了(0)
回复

DONE

DONE

亮了(0)
回复
Jennifer Lawrence 詹妮弗·劳伦斯
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xrvF5Iltc0

Maggie Q 李美琪
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2h9ie3y1iw
Jennifer Lawrence 詹妮弗·劳伦斯
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xrvF5Iltc0

Maggie Q 李美琪
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2h9ie3y1iw
亮了(0)
回复
亮了(0)
回复

Have you ever played against an NBA player? Do you have any good stories? (self.nba)

你有没有和NBA球员打过球?你有什么好故事么?

Have you ever had the chance to play with/against an NBA player in high school or after they retired from the league?

你和NBA球员一起打过球么?不论对手还是队友,他们是高中生还是退役老将。

[–]Lakersoriginalgeorge 231 指標 20 天前 

Yes, Steven Adams used to be in my basketball team in 2009/2010. He played about 2 or 3 games, attended a few practices, but was always away for the Adidas camp at the time.

We received news of him going to the states so we all went out one last time in the town, it was fun and good.

3 to 4 years later he was drafted and we couldn't believe it. Then seeing how he's progressed, playing all these NBA players, making a name for himself, brings a tear to my eye :) <3

EDIT: I live in NZ

That used to be me throwing lobs to him, but now Russell Westbrook throws him lobs, as I sit here and work my 9-5.

打过,史蒂文-亚当斯在2009/2010那几年和我在同一支篮球队里。他打了大概两三场比赛,参加了几次训练,但大多数时间都去参加阿迪达斯训练营了。

后来我们听说他要去美国了,于是我们全队一起去出去,到城里给他庆祝送别,这回忆又有趣 又美好。

三四年之后他被NBA选中了,我们都不敢相信。之后就一直看他发生了怎样的进步,在场上面对那些NBA球员,打出自己的名堂,让我湿了眼眶。[比心]

补充:我住在新西兰。

当年是我给他送出空接,但现在是拉塞尔-威斯布鲁克给他送空接,而我坐那儿上班,朝九晚五。

[–]76ersTheHeliosNebula 4 指標 20 天前 

How's NZ like? I'm thinking about studying abroad there next year.

新西兰是啥样啊?我在考虑明年去那儿留个学。

[–]Lakersoriginalgeorge 9 指標 20 天前 

NZ is amazing. Very friendly to international visitors also. Alot of options, we welcome you with open arms!

新西兰棒翻天。这里对外宾友好,这里选择多多,我们张开双臂欢迎老哥!

[–]KnicksWTFDOTA 199 指標 20 天前 

i played against lance stephenson in high school and i thought he was going to be the second coming of stephon marbury in the nba lol

我在高中和兰斯-斯蒂芬森打过,我曾觉得他会成为NBA第二个斯蒂芬-马布里的哈哈哈。

[–]HornetsYizWasHere 44 指標 20 天前 

Born Ready!

生来就绪!(斯蒂芬森的绰号)

[–]Trail Blazersbenslowcalcalzonezon 10 指標 20 天前 

He kinda did for that one year

他有一年几乎做到了。

[–]tharandomguy25 102 指標 20 天前 

I played against Oliver Miller 9 years ago... dude fucking fell on me, and I have had trouble breathing since

九年前我和奥利弗-米勒打过球...这大哥特么的直接落我身上了,而我从此以后连呼吸都困难。

[–]HeatGiannis1995 29 指標 20 天前 

Idc if it's true or not, you get my upvote for reminding me of The Big O.

我亮你了,我才不管这事儿真假,因为你让我想起大O奥利弗了。

[–]Celticsnba24-7 19 指標 20 天前 

The TRUE Big O

真-大O。

[–][LAC] DeAndre Jordandudedoesnotabide 86 指標 20 天前* 

I was a freshman at UCLA the same year Westbrook was (06-07). My buddy and I played a pickup game against him at the Wooden Center open gym on campus. Most athletic freak I've ever seen. My buddy was really good in high school and D'd him up pretty well the whole game, as much as he could. They basically went bucket-for-bucket until it was point-point (10-10), games were to 11 by all 1s. On the final possession Westbrook barrels into the lane, throws a shoulder into my buddy's chest knocking him to the floor, and pulls up for a little 10 foot floater. Drains it, my buddy says "check up", Westbrook says "I ain't checking shit little boy", and walks out of the gym.

I also ended up playing against DeMar DeRozan when he was like 16/17 and on his way to USC with Lil' Romeo. That Wooden Center court is great for finding celebrity games. Other notable names I played with/against: Adam Sandler, Owen & Luke Wilson, Master P, Silk da Shocker, ummmm...

06-07年,我是个在UCLA的大一新生,和威斯布鲁克同级。我和我哥们在学校伍登中心开放体育馆分拨比赛时对上了他。我见过的最残暴运动狂魔。我哥们在高中的水平已经相当不错了,整场比赛玩命防守威斯布鲁克,做得也挺好。他们基本上你来我往,直到打成10-10平,先得11分者胜。最后一攻,威斯布鲁克猛冲进禁区,一肩膀撞在我基友胸口,把他撞到在地,然后小小来了一记干拔滞空跳投。我哥们各种不服,说“有种再来”,威斯布鲁克说“我不和小屁孩一般见识”,然后走出了球场。

我还在德玛尔-德罗赞十六七岁的时候和他打过球,在他和饶舌歌手小罗密欧去南加大的路上。伍登中心是个偶遇名人打球的好地方。其他我当过队友/对手的著名名字有亚当-桑德勒,欧文/卢克-威尔逊,P大师, Silk da Shocker,嗯……

[–]San Diego ClippersIrieRobot 178 指標 20 天前 

I was a bench warmer at one of the best high school basketball programs called Mater Dei in southern cali. I played against/watched from the bench Kawhi Leonard, Jrue Holiday, Kevin Love, Brandon Jennings, and Klay Thompson played for our pision rivals Santa Margarita. We beat all those guys except for Kevin Love's team Lake Oswego. My teammates were the Wear twins form UCLA. Travis Wear's best NBA moment came when he held Lebron scoreless as a player for the Knicks.

Bonus story, I was in the LA area for trade school and my buddy was living at an apartment complex that hosted lots of USC athletes. I ended up grilling burgers and smoking joints with Dewayne Dedmon one day at the pool area.

我曾在圣母高中,南加州篮球最强校之一,守护过饮水机。科怀-伦纳德,朱-霍乐迪,凯文-乐福,布兰登-詹宁斯,这帮人我要么在场上和他们打过,要么在板凳上看过他们的球。而克莱-汤普森在我们的死敌圣玛格丽塔。我们把这些家伙的队伍赢了个遍,除了乐福的奥斯威戈湖队。我的队友是双胞胎韦尔兄弟,后来去了UCLA。特拉维斯-韦尔的NBA巅峰时刻,是在尼克斯效力的时候防得勒布朗得分不能。

附送点料,我曾在洛杉矶周边上专科学校,而我基友住的小区里还住了一大帮南加大的运动员。我有天在泳池边上和德维恩-戴德蒙一起烤肉饼,抽大妈。

[–]dkwunw 51 指標 20 天前 

That's badass. Who was the best HS player out of those guys? Interested in any other anecdotes you have haha

厉害了我的哥,这帮家伙里谁高中最给力?有没有其他料来给我们抖一抖啊,嘿嘿。

[–]San Diego ClippersIrieRobot 111 指標 20 天前 

Kevin Love was the best player. We started a pair of 6'10" twins that went on to play in the NBA and a 7'1 center that got a full ride to Arizona. He still destroyed us and threw crazy outlet passes to these 4 little white dudes that could shoot the hell out of the ball. It was our only loss by 10 or more points that I could remember. Kawhi hadn't really sprouted yet but was still a solid high school player. Hence, he went to SDSU. Jrue Holiday was a summer game so he only played a bit and I don't think he was playing seriously. I though Jennings was going to be the next Iverson at that time because he was doing crossovers and hesitations like nobody else at that level. He orchestrated the Oak Hill offense and pretty much did what he wanted against our PG who went on to play at Oregon. But K Love was the biggest beast I saw during my time at Mater Dei. I know one of our past Mater Dei teams played Lebron before I was there.

凯文-乐福是里面最好的高中生球员。我们的首发里有一对2米08最后去了NBA打球的双胞胎,还有个2米16拿到亚利桑那大学全额奖学金的大中锋。但乐福依然能摧毁我们,摘下篮板后向他 那四个白人小兄弟送出完全不讲理的快攻传球,他们还能把篮筐射出翔。那是唯一一场我有印象的我们输了10多分的比赛。伦纳德那时还没进化成完全体,但也已经是个不错的高中球员,于是他去了圣迭戈州立大学。遇见朱-霍乐迪是在一场夏季比赛,所以他只打了一小会儿,我觉得他都没发力。当时我还觉得詹宁斯能成为下一个艾佛森,因为他的变向和虚晃好像当世无双一样。他串联起橡树山高中的进攻,对位我们后来去了俄勒冈的控卫几乎为所欲为。但我在圣母中学的时光里遇到的最残暴篮球狂魔还是乐福。我还知道在我来圣母中学以前,我们的球队对阵过勒布朗。

[–]bananajaguar 32 指標 20 天前 

I went to a good amount of Lebron's high school games when I was younger. I remember my mom saying he'd end up in the NBA and I remember thinking "yeah right".

I wasn't the best talent scout...

我年轻时去看过好些勒布朗的高中比赛。我记得我妈说过他会进入NBA的,我当时就是一副嘲讽不屑的样子。

我的球探之路还任重道远...

[–]Vancouver GrizzliesIamSkywalking 19 指標 20 天前 

Wasn't Lebron on the cover of SI in 8th grade? How could you not think he was NBA bound?

勒布朗不是八年级就上了《体育画报》的封面么?你怎么会觉得他不是NBA的料?

[–]bananajaguar 12 指標 19 天前 

I was like 9 lol.

我当时才九岁,求轻虐。

[–]PistonsGmayfield 5 指標 19 天前 

You were a pessimistic 9 year old lol. When I was 9 I thought I could make the NBA myself.

你是个悲观的九岁小朋友哈哈哈。我九岁的时候可是相信自己能进NBA的。

[–][UTA] Dante ExumElrodent 13 指標 20 天前 

You guys may have played against Jeremy Lin too? I recall him having some sort of breakout game against Mater Dei

你们队是不是还对阵过林书豪?我记得他对圣母高中的时候好像爆过种。

[–]San Diego ClippersIrieRobot 7 指標 20 天前 

Yeah I was a freshman tho. I wasn't on the varsity squad yet

打过,不过我还只是个高一菜鸟,还没能混进校队。

[–]quanimal 8 指標 20 天前 

That game was actually the state championship game as Lin played for Palo Alto high in the bay area. I remember watching that game on ESPN 13 or something. Mater Dei was a big favorite (as they always are) and I remember Lin not being particularly fast or having a good shot but he drove to the basket almost every play and shot a lot of free throws on his way of winning the MVP.

那其实是在州冠军赛上,林书豪代表湾区的帕勒奥图高中出战。我记得在ESPN13之类的台看过这场比赛。圣母是夺冠大热门(他们一直是),而我记得林书豪并没有速度特别快或者射得特别准,但他几乎每场比赛都要奔袭冲击篮筐,并扔进一大堆罚球,直到拿下赛事MVP。

[–]LakersLou-Peachum 14 指標 20 天前 

Jesus, how the hell did Jeremy Lin not get scholarship offers? If you're leading your team to state and beat fuckin' Mater Dei, wouldn't that perk your ears up?

天呐,林书豪为什么连份奖学金都拿不到呐?如果你带队在州决赛击败了圣母这种高中,这还不够 让别人的耳朵竖起来么?

[–]NuggetsAMongolNamedFrank 10 指標 20 天前 

It's because he's asian. He gets overlooked.

因为他是亚裔。他被忽视了。

[–][CLE] LeBron Jamesviniribeiro 280 指標 20 天前* 

I once played with Steve Blake, I was beating him in 1 on 1 and everything was going swimmingly until he shot my leg and tore my ACL. Steve Blake is a dick

我和史蒂夫-布雷克打过一次球,我在1对1中击败了他,一切都美滋滋,直到他打中了我的腿,伤了我的前十字韧带。史蒂夫-布雷克就是个人渣。

[–][BOS] Larry BirdI_Enjoy_Taffy 67 指標 20 天前 

Andre Drummond. Freshman year at UConn. Played pickup with him at the rec center. He just chucked threes and threw down murderous dunks. Also dunked on a kid and for a second I thought the kid had passed away.

安德烈-德拉蒙德。大一在康涅狄格大学。在活动中心分拨打球遇到他。他就不断浪投三分和送出杀人扣篮。他在颜扣一个孩子时,有一秒钟我觉得那孩子已经离开人世了。

[–][PHO] Michael ReddSunsFan97 67 指標 20 天前 

Paul George when he did some shoe thing here in the Philippines. He destroyed us while speaking on microphone lmao

保罗-乔治,在菲律宾宣传球鞋时。他一边对着麦克风喊话一边击败了我们,笑尿我了。

[–]Timberwolvesminneapolisboy 8 指標 20 天前 

Headset or an actual microphone?

耳麦?还是真正的麦克风?

[–][PHO] Michael ReddSunsFan97 65 指標 20 天前 

Microphone for like 9 mins until we stole the ball from him. Then he got serious and wore a headset and didn't talk as much lmao he turned into McGrady in a blink of an eye

麦克风,拿了大概九分钟,知道我们从他手里断了球。然后他就开启了认真模式,换上耳机,不再说那么多话了哈哈,一眨眼的工夫,他就化身麦迪。

[–]SpursParkBaller27 39 指標 20 天前 

One time i was practicing at hardberger park early in the morning and Tim Duncan passed through with his kids on his way to some picnic tables. I asked him to take a shot with my ball and he didnt acknowlege me. On his way back though he held his hands up for a pass and buried a 20fter as soon as he touched it.

Another time i met a guy claiming to be deandre jordans cousin. I never confirmed it but he was easily the most athletic person ive ever played against (more so than former euroleague guys thatd show up) and bared a slight resemblence.

有个清晨我在哈德伯格公园练习,然后蒂姆-邓肯路过,带着他的孩子们,向几张野餐桌进发。我请他接我的球投一个,不过他没答应。不过在他回去的时候他举手,要我传球,然后接球就命中一记20英尺跳投。

另一回我见过一个家伙号称自己是德安德烈-乔丹的表兄弟。我从来都不确定这点,但他毫无疑问是我打球遇见的运动力最爆炸的对手(比之前在欧洲联赛亮过相的兄弟还棒),而且和小乔丹有着一点点点的相似。

[–]jamesearlbucketsIII 33 指標 20 天前 

I didn't play with him, but I certainly smoked a blunt with Kyrie at Duke

我没和谁打过球,但在杜克的时候确实和欧文一起抽了点大妈。

[–]Pelicanskevinballa33 25 指標 20 天前 

Did you guys watch YouTube conspiracy theories together? Perhaps ones involving something being flat? Are you responsible for all of this?

你们有没有一块儿看过油管上的阴谋论视频?大概有个视频里说那啥啥是平的?这背后是不是你在捣鬼?

[–][MIL] Giannis Antetokounmpobazingie 62 指標 20 天前 

I have beat Giannis and I didn't even know it.

I read a tribute, one of the many, which were about him, because of his first All-star appearance. There it was said that my team beat him in a close game and he was crying, because he thought that the refs were against them.

I am at his age, but this was when we were 13-14. This was the only time we played against Filathlitikos and after the years passed and learned about him, I was thinking about this game, but I had the belief that he started playing older, at the age of 15.

I don't remember him play much. I didn't give him any attention at the time. But I remember the final play. We were 1 point back and the coach gave me the ball as the leader and pg of the team. I don't remember if I played well before, but all I was thinking was to take a pick and then decide to shoot a 3 or if there was space to drive to the basket. So I get the ball but then I realised that there were too many defenders coming at me and I saw a teammate clearly open, I passed him the ball and made the shot. I don't even remember if it was for two or three, but the point is that we won.

I don't think he was in the last possession and obviously it was one of his first years while not being freakish as he is now. But all it matters is that my team beat him and he cried about it. :P

From a second source, a tv channel, the same day I watched his coach talking about this incident and he added that he couldn't remember if he was crying for a bad call (I doubt that there was one in the last play at least) or just because of the loss from a buzzer beater.

我击败了字母哥,我自己都不知道。

在他第一次入选全明星后,有许多关于吹他文章,我读过其中一篇,上面提到我的球队曾在一场相当接近的比赛中击败过他,让他泪流满面,因为他觉得裁判是在针对他。

我和他差不多大,但那时我们才十三四岁。我们就和菲拉斯蒂科斯打过那么一次,几年之后我才知道他的事情。我试图回忆那场比赛,但我相信他开始打球的年纪要更老一些,要到十五岁左右。

我不太记得他的表现了,我那时也没在关注他,但我记得最后一攻。我们落后一分,教练把球给我,当时我是控卫外加球队领袖。我不记得自己在这之前打得好不好了,但我当时想的是要么来个三分,要么抓住空间带球冲击篮筐。但当我拿球,我发觉有太多防守人朝着我来,而我看到有个队友明显处在空位,我把球传给他,他投篮命中。我连那是记两分还是三分都不记得了,但重点是我们赢了。

我不记得字母哥最后时刻在场,而明显那还是他最初的青涩几年,还没变成现在这样的大魔王。但不管如何,我们队还是赢了他,而且他因为这哭了:P

从第二来源,一个电视频道,同一天我看到他的教练谈起这事,而他补充到他不记得自己哭是因为糟糕判罚(我记得最后一节至少有一次)还是单纯因为被压哨绝杀击败了。

翻译:@汉简秦言

Have you ever played against an NBA player? Do you have any good stories? (self.nba)

你有没有和NBA球员打过球?你有什么好故事么?

Have you ever had the chance to play with/against an NBA player in high school or after they retired from the league?

你和NBA球员一起打过球么?不论对手还是队友,他们是高中生还是退役老将。

[–]Lakersoriginalgeorge 231 指標 20 天前 

Yes, Steven Adams used to be in my basketball team in 2009/2010. He played about 2 or 3 games, attended a few practices, but was always away for the Adidas camp at the time.

We received news of him going to the states so we all went out one last time in the town, it was fun and good.

3 to 4 years later he was drafted and we couldn't believe it. Then seeing how he's progressed, playing all these NBA players, making a name for himself, brings a tear to my eye :) <3

EDIT: I live in NZ

That used to be me throwing lobs to him, but now Russell Westbrook throws him lobs, as I sit here and work my 9-5.

打过,史蒂文-亚当斯在2009/2010那几年和我在同一支篮球队里。他打了大概两三场比赛,参加了几次训练,但大多数时间都去参加阿迪达斯训练营了。

后来我们听说他要去美国了,于是我们全队一起去出去,到城里给他庆祝送别,这回忆又有趣 又美好。

三四年之后他被NBA选中了,我们都不敢相信。之后就一直看他发生了怎样的进步,在场上面对那些NBA球员,打出自己的名堂,让我湿了眼眶。[微笑][比心]

补充:我住在新西兰。

当年是我给他送出空接,但现在是拉塞尔-威斯布鲁克给他送空接,而我坐那儿上班,朝九晚五。

[–]76ersTheHeliosNebula 4 指標 20 天前 

How's NZ like? I'm thinking about studying abroad there next year.

新西兰是啥样啊?我在考虑明年去那儿留个学。

[–]Lakersoriginalgeorge 9 指標 20 天前 

NZ is amazing. Very friendly to international visitors also. Alot of options, we welcome you with open arms!

新西兰棒翻天。这里对外宾友好,这里选择多多,我们张开双臂欢迎老哥!

[–]KnicksWTFDOTA 199 指標 20 天前 

i played against lance stephenson in high school and i thought he was going to be the second coming of stephon marbury in the nba lol

我在高中和兰斯-斯蒂芬森打过,我曾觉得他会成为NBA第二个斯蒂芬-马布里的哈哈哈。

[–]HornetsYizWasHere 44 指標 20 天前 

Born Ready!

生来就绪!(斯蒂芬森的绰号)

[–]Trail Blazersbenslowcalcalzonezon 10 指標 20 天前 

He kinda did for that one year

他有一年几乎做到了。

[–]tharandomguy25 102 指標 20 天前 

I played against Oliver Miller 9 years ago... dude fucking fell on me, and I have had trouble breathing since

九年前我和奥利弗-米勒打过球...这大哥特么的直接落我身上了,而我从此以后连呼吸都困难。

[–]HeatGiannis1995 29 指標 20 天前 

Idc if it's true or not, you get my upvote for reminding me of The Big O.

我亮你了,我才不管这事儿真假,因为你让我想起大O奥利弗了。

[–]Celticsnba24-7 19 指標 20 天前 

The TRUE Big O

真-大O。

[–][LAC] DeAndre Jordandudedoesnotabide 86 指標 20 天前* 

I was a freshman at UCLA the same year Westbrook was (06-07). My buddy and I played a pickup game against him at the Wooden Center open gym on campus. Most athletic freak I've ever seen. My buddy was really good in high school and D'd him up pretty well the whole game, as much as he could. They basically went bucket-for-bucket until it was point-point (10-10), games were to 11 by all 1s. On the final possession Westbrook barrels into the lane, throws a shoulder into my buddy's chest knocking him to the floor, and pulls up for a little 10 foot floater. Drains it, my buddy says "check up", Westbrook says "I ain't checking shit little boy", and walks out of the gym.

I also ended up playing against DeMar DeRozan when he was like 16/17 and on his way to USC with Lil' Romeo. That Wooden Center court is great for finding celebrity games. Other notable names I played with/against: Adam Sandler, Owen & Luke Wilson, Master P, Silk da Shocker, ummmm...

06-07年,我是个在UCLA的大一新生,和威斯布鲁克同级。我和我哥们在学校伍登中心开放体育馆分拨比赛时对上了他。我见过的最残暴运动狂魔。我哥们在高中的水平已经相当不错了,整场比赛玩命防守威斯布鲁克,做得也挺好。他们基本上你来我往,直到打成10-10平,先得11分者胜。最后一攻,威斯布鲁克猛冲进禁区,一肩膀撞在我基友胸口,把他撞到在地,然后小小来了一记干拔滞空跳投。我哥们各种不服,说“有种再来”,威斯布鲁克说“我不和小屁孩一般见识”,然后走出了球场。

我还在德玛尔-德罗赞十六七岁的时候和他打过球,在他和饶舌歌手小罗密欧去南加大的路上。伍登中心是个偶遇名人打球的好地方。其他我当过队友/对手的著名名字有亚当-桑德勒,欧文/卢克-威尔逊,P大师, Silk da Shocker,嗯……

[–]San Diego ClippersIrieRobot 178 指標 20 天前 

I was a bench warmer at one of the best high school basketball programs called Mater Dei in southern cali. I played against/watched from the bench Kawhi Leonard, Jrue Holiday, Kevin Love, Brandon Jennings, and Klay Thompson played for our pision rivals Santa Margarita. We beat all those guys except for Kevin Love's team Lake Oswego. My teammates were the Wear twins form UCLA. Travis Wear's best NBA moment came when he held Lebron scoreless as a player for the Knicks.

Bonus story, I was in the LA area for trade school and my buddy was living at an apartment complex that hosted lots of USC athletes. I ended up grilling burgers and smoking joints with Dewayne Dedmon one day at the pool area.

我曾在圣母高中,南加州篮球最强校之一,守护过饮水机。科怀-伦纳德,朱-霍乐迪,凯文-乐福,布兰登-詹宁斯,这帮人我要么在场上和他们打过,要么在板凳上看过他们的球。而克莱-汤普森在我们的死敌圣玛格丽塔。我们把这些家伙的队伍赢了个遍,除了乐福的奥斯威戈湖队。我的队友是双胞胎韦尔兄弟,后来去了UCLA。特拉维斯-韦尔的NBA巅峰时刻,是在尼克斯效力的时候防得勒布朗得分不能。

附送点料,我曾在洛杉矶周边上专科学校,而我基友住的小区里还住了一大帮南加大的运动员。我有天在泳池边上和德维恩-戴德蒙一起烤肉饼,抽大妈。

[–]dkwunw 51 指標 20 天前 

That's badass. Who was the best HS player out of those guys? Interested in any other anecdotes you have haha

厉害了我的哥,这帮家伙里谁高中最给力?有没有其他料来给我们抖一抖啊,嘿嘿。

[–]San Diego ClippersIrieRobot 111 指標 20 天前 

Kevin Love was the best player. We started a pair of 6'10" twins that went on to play in the NBA and a 7'1 center that got a full ride to Arizona. He still destroyed us and threw crazy outlet passes to these 4 little white dudes that could shoot the hell out of the ball. It was our only loss by 10 or more points that I could remember. Kawhi hadn't really sprouted yet but was still a solid high school player. Hence, he went to SDSU. Jrue Holiday was a summer game so he only played a bit and I don't think he was playing seriously. I though Jennings was going to be the next Iverson at that time because he was doing crossovers and hesitations like nobody else at that level. He orchestrated the Oak Hill offense and pretty much did what he wanted against our PG who went on to play at Oregon. But K Love was the biggest beast I saw during my time at Mater Dei. I know one of our past Mater Dei teams played Lebron before I was there.

凯文-乐福是里面最好的高中生球员。我们的首发里有一对2米08最后去了NBA打球的双胞胎,还有个2米16拿到亚利桑那大学全额奖学金的大中锋。但乐福依然能摧毁我们,摘下篮板后向他 那四个白人小兄弟送出完全不讲理的快攻传球,他们还能把篮筐射出翔。那是唯一一场我有印象的我们输了10多分的比赛。伦纳德那时还没进化成完全体,但也已经是个不错的高中球员,于是他去了圣迭戈州立大学。遇见朱-霍乐迪是在一场夏季比赛,所以他只打了一小会儿,我觉得他都没发力。当时我还觉得詹宁斯能成为下一个艾佛森,因为他的变向和虚晃好像当世无双一样。他串联起橡树山高中的进攻,对位我们后来去了俄勒冈的控卫几乎为所欲为。但我在圣母中学的时光里遇到的最残暴篮球狂魔还是乐福。我还知道在我来圣母中学以前,我们的球队对阵过勒布朗。

[–]bananajaguar 32 指標 20 天前 

I went to a good amount of Lebron's high school games when I was younger. I remember my mom saying he'd end up in the NBA and I remember thinking "yeah right".

I wasn't the best talent scout...

我年轻时去看过好些勒布朗的高中比赛。我记得我妈说过他会进入NBA的,我当时就是一副嘲讽不屑的样子。

我的球探之路还任重道远...

[–]Vancouver GrizzliesIamSkywalking 19 指標 20 天前 

Wasn't Lebron on the cover of SI in 8th grade? How could you not think he was NBA bound?

勒布朗不是八年级就上了《体育画报》的封面么?你怎么会觉得他不是NBA的料?

[–]bananajaguar 12 指標 19 天前 

I was like 9 lol.

我当时才九岁,求轻虐。

[–]PistonsGmayfield 5 指標 19 天前 

You were a pessimistic 9 year old lol. When I was 9 I thought I could make the NBA myself.

你是个悲观的九岁小朋友哈哈哈。我九岁的时候可是相信自己能进NBA的。

[–][UTA] Dante ExumElrodent 13 指標 20 天前 

You guys may have played against Jeremy Lin too? I recall him having some sort of breakout game against Mater Dei

你们队是不是还对阵过林书豪?我记得他对圣母高中的时候好像爆过种。

[–]San Diego ClippersIrieRobot 7 指標 20 天前 

Yeah I was a freshman tho. I wasn't on the varsity squad yet

打过,不过我还只是个高一菜鸟,还没能混进校队。

[–]quanimal 8 指標 20 天前 

That game was actually the state championship game as Lin played for Palo Alto high in the bay area. I remember watching that game on ESPN 13 or something. Mater Dei was a big favorite (as they always are) and I remember Lin not being particularly fast or having a good shot but he drove to the basket almost every play and shot a lot of free throws on his way of winning the MVP.

那其实是在州冠军赛上,林书豪代表湾区的帕勒奥图高中出战。我记得在ESPN13之类的台看过这场比赛。圣母是夺冠大热门(他们一直是),而我记得林书豪并没有速度特别快或者射得特别准,但他几乎每场比赛都要奔袭冲击篮筐,并扔进一大堆罚球,直到拿下赛事MVP。

[–]LakersLou-Peachum 14 指標 20 天前 

Jesus, how the hell did Jeremy Lin not get scholarship offers? If you're leading your team to state and beat fuckin' Mater Dei, wouldn't that perk your ears up?

天呐,林书豪为什么连份奖学金都拿不到呐?如果你带队在州决赛击败了圣母这种高中,这还不够 让别人的耳朵竖起来么?

[–]NuggetsAMongolNamedFrank 10 指標 20 天前 

It's because he's asian. He gets overlooked.

因为他是亚裔。他被忽视了。

[–][CLE] LeBron Jamesviniribeiro 280 指標 20 天前* 

I once played with Steve Blake, I was beating him in 1 on 1 and everything was going swimmingly until he shot my leg and tore my ACL. Steve Blake is a dick

我和史蒂夫-布雷克打过一次球,我在1对1中击败了他,一切都美滋滋,直到他打中了我的腿,伤了我的前十字韧带。史蒂夫-布雷克就是个人渣。

[–][BOS] Larry BirdI_Enjoy_Taffy 67 指標 20 天前 

Andre Drummond. Freshman year at UConn. Played pickup with him at the rec center. He just chucked threes and threw down murderous dunks. Also dunked on a kid and for a second I thought the kid had passed away.

安德烈-德拉蒙德。大一在康涅狄格大学。在活动中心分拨打球遇到他。他就不断浪投三分和送出杀人扣篮。他在颜扣一个孩子时,有一秒钟我觉得那孩子已经离开人世了。

[–][PHO] Michael ReddSunsFan97 67 指標 20 天前 

Paul George when he did some shoe thing here in the Philippines. He destroyed us while speaking on microphone lmao

保罗-乔治,在菲律宾宣传球鞋时。他一边对着麦克风喊话一边击败了我们,笑尿我了。

[–]Timberwolvesminneapolisboy 8 指標 20 天前 

Headset or an actual microphone?

耳麦?还是真正的麦克风?

[–][PHO] Michael ReddSunsFan97 65 指標 20 天前 

Microphone for like 9 mins until we stole the ball from him. Then he got serious and wore a headset and didn't talk as much lmao he turned into McGrady in a blink of an eye

麦克风,拿了大概九分钟,知道我们从他手里断了球。然后他就开启了认真模式,换上耳机,不再说那么多话了哈哈,一眨眼的工夫,他就化身麦迪。

[–]SpursParkBaller27 39 指標 20 天前 

One time i was practicing at hardberger park early in the morning and Tim Duncan passed through with his kids on his way to some picnic tables. I asked him to take a shot with my ball and he didnt acknowlege me. On his way back though he held his hands up for a pass and buried a 20fter as soon as he touched it.

Another time i met a guy claiming to be deandre jordans cousin. I never confirmed it but he was easily the most athletic person ive ever played against (more so than former euroleague guys thatd show up) and bared a slight resemblence.

有个清晨我在哈德伯格公园练习,然后蒂姆-邓肯路过,带着他的孩子们,向几张野餐桌进发。我请他接我的球投一个,不过他没答应。不过在他回去的时候他举手,要我传球,然后接球就命中一记20英尺跳投。

另一回我见过一个家伙号称自己是德安德烈-乔丹的表兄弟。我从来都不确定这点,但他毫无疑问是我打球遇见的运动力最爆炸的对手(比之前在欧洲联赛亮过相的兄弟还棒),而且和小乔丹有着一点点点的相似。

[–]jamesearlbucketsIII 33 指標 20 天前 

I didn't play with him, but I certainly smoked a blunt with Kyrie at Duke

我没和谁打过球,但在杜克的时候确实和欧文一起抽了点大妈。

[–]Pelicanskevinballa33 25 指標 20 天前 

Did you guys watch YouTube conspiracy theories together? Perhaps ones involving something being flat? Are you responsible for all of this?

你们有没有一块儿看过油管上的阴谋论视频?大概有个视频里说那啥啥是平的?这背后是不是你在捣鬼?

[–][MIL] Giannis Antetokounmpobazingie 62 指標 20 天前 

I have beat Giannis and I didn't even know it.

I read a tribute, one of the many, which were about him, because of his first All-star appearance. There it was said that my team beat him in a close game and he was crying, because he thought that the refs were against them.

I am at his age, but this was when we were 13-14. This was the only time we played against Filathlitikos and after the years passed and learned about him, I was thinking about this game, but I had the belief that he started playing older, at the age of 15.

I don't remember him play much. I didn't give him any attention at the time. But I remember the final play. We were 1 point back and the coach gave me the ball as the leader and pg of the team. I don't remember if I played well before, but all I was thinking was to take a pick and then decide to shoot a 3 or if there was space to drive to the basket. So I get the ball but then I realised that there were too many defenders coming at me and I saw a teammate clearly open, I passed him the ball and made the shot. I don't even remember if it was for two or three, but the point is that we won.

I don't think he was in the last possession and obviously it was one of his first years while not being freakish as he is now. But all it matters is that my team beat him and he cried about it. :P

From a second source, a tv channel, the same day I watched his coach talking about this incident and he added that he couldn't remember if he was crying for a bad call (I doubt that there was one in the last play at least) or just because of the loss from a buzzer beater.

我击败了字母哥,我自己都不知道。

在他第一次入选全明星后,有许多关于吹他文章,我读过其中一篇,上面提到我的球队曾在一场相当接近的比赛中击败过他,让他泪流满面,因为他觉得裁判是在针对他。

我和他差不多大,但那时我们才十三四岁。我们就和菲拉斯蒂科斯打过那么一次,几年之后我才知道他的事情。我试图回忆那场比赛,但我相信他开始打球的年纪要更老一些,要到十五岁左右。

我不太记得他的表现了,我那时也没在关注他,但我记得最后一攻。我们落后一分,教练把球给我,当时我是控卫外加球队领袖。我不记得自己在这之前打得好不好了,但我当时想的是要么来个三分,要么抓住空间带球冲击篮筐。但当我拿球,我发觉有太多防守人朝着我来,而我看到有个队友明显处在空位,我把球传给他,他投篮命中。我连那是记两分还是三分都不记得了,但重点是我们赢了。

我不记得字母哥最后时刻在场,而明显那还是他最初的青涩几年,还没变成现在这样的大魔王。但不管如何,我们队还是赢了他,而且他因为这哭了:P

从第二来源,一个电视频道,同一天我看到他的教练谈起这事,而他补充到他不记得自己哭是因为糟糕判罚(我记得最后一节至少有一次)还是单纯因为被压哨绝杀击败了。

翻译:@汉简秦言
亮了(0)
回复
Iversonzhan+新人测试帖

DONE

Iversonzhan+新人测试帖

DONE

亮了(0)
回复
这篇争取明晚上之前完工吧
这篇争取明晚上之前完工吧
亮了(0)
回复
Y球队毒瘤J-三月工地-1-2

DONE

Y球队毒瘤J-三月工地-1-2

DONE

亮了(0)
回复
明晚之前完工
明晚之前完工
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @不剩菜 发表的:
只看此人
这篇争取明晚上之前完工吧
这篇争取明晚上之前完工吧
已完成 有些翻译翻译不到位的请指出 大学狗能力有限 但真心想学习
已完成 有些翻译翻译不到位的请指出 大学狗能力有限 但真心想学习
亮了(0)
回复

DONE

DONE

亮了(0)
回复

DONE

DONE

亮了(0)
回复
Re:不剩菜2017年1月接工大楼,长长长长长~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
虎扑游戏中心
步行街主干道最热帖
互联网大佬,你最讨厌谁?
大姐见不得女儿生活红火,竟逼迫女儿离婚,把门面关了
有无大神知道这是谁
弱弱问一句,情侣之间做过最恶心的事是什么?
明里被迫爱上这个男人
女儿一岁半了,偶尔还不敢相信这么可爱的女儿会是我生的
老哥们,你手机里有哪些无法自拔的GIF?
奶茶品牌影响力排行,你最喜欢喝的奶茶牌子是哪个?
日本大内宣 日本是中国游客最受欢迎旅游地
老板拖欠工资被农民工灭门,家属抱怨:就这点小钱肯定会给,至于吗?
步行街主干道最新帖
加拿大个税申报月
回来了
大一军训到大四毕业的变化。
我在迪拜捡垃圾,挑战月入47万!
太好看了
棋说心语
找女子喝酒被拒,直接把酒倒在女子身上,女子男伴将其一脚踹晕,这种情况需要负什么责任吗?
旅游第一大省是贵州,为什么?
婚姻是什么?
Day592 研究生的日常
热门游戏-即点即玩
无需下载,足球经理模式一键即玩
《NBA英雄》教练系统上线啦!我选好了,看看你的