王俊凯

王俊凯

亮了(0)
回复

hi Curry, the son of my sister love you crasy

hi Curry, the son of my sister love you crasy

亮了(0)
回复

Hi,Stephen,I'm glad to see you again in Chengdu, China after seven years. You are still as handsome as ever. I waited all day in the hotel the day before and couldn't see you. I thought I didn't have a chance this time. As a result, I saw you throw three points in Tencent's event and competed with Zhang Jiacheng. It's a pity that I couldn't get your autograph, but life is That's right. Regret will always be the main theme. I hope you have a good time on this trip! I wish you all the best and good luck!

Hi,Stephen,I'm glad to see you again in Chengdu, China after seven years. You are still as handsome as ever. I waited all day in the hotel the day before and couldn't see you. I thought I didn't have a chance this time. As a result, I saw you throw three points in Tencent's event and competed with Zhang Jiacheng. It's a pity that I couldn't get your autograph, but life is That's right. Regret will always be the main theme. I hope you have a good time on this trip! I wish you all the best and good luck!

亮了(0)
回复

MVP

MVP

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

Thank you JRs!See you soon!(工作人员翻译:JRs,谢谢你们的回复,很快再见!)

Thank you JRs!See you soon!(工作人员翻译:JRs,谢谢你们的回复,很快再见!)

亮了(0)
回复

Why don't you invite an NBA commentator named Jing Yu to the event

Why don't you invite an NBA commentator named Jing Yu to the event

亮了(0)
回复

谁的足最玉

谁的足最玉

亮了(0)
回复

I love you

I love you

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

MVP!

MVP!

亮了(0)
回复

希望库里在拿一个总冠军。

希望库里在拿一个总冠军。

亮了(0)
回复

Hello Steph. You might heard from the news that a typhoon (= hurricane striking Asian countries) is approaching Shanghai. So please take care for the rest of your trip.

Hello Steph. You might heard from the news that a typhoon (= hurricane striking Asian countries) is approaching Shanghai. So please take care for the rest of your trip.

亮了(0)
回复

Stephen, welcome to China! I have been a fan of yours since 2013, witnessing you win four championships and become a father of four. I'm also expecting my own child soon, and I would love to take him to watch you play live. May I ask when you plan to retire?

Stephen, welcome to China! I have been a fan of yours since 2013, witnessing you win four championships and become a father of four. I'm also expecting my own child soon, and I would love to take him to watch you play live. May I ask when you plan to retire?

亮了(0)
回复

Between me and you why d y think Klay left W?

Between me and you why d y think Klay left W?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Kevin金州有事 发表的:
只看此人

Kevin durant

Kevin durant

Draymond: ?

Draymond: ?

亮了(0)
回复

hey Stephen , welcome to China,how your feelings in China ,and which city do you like best ?

hey Stephen , welcome to China,how your feelings in China ,and which city do you like best ?

亮了(0)
回复

爱你哦老弟[虎扑表情-十分]

爱你哦老弟[虎扑表情-十分]

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

I can do all things.(工作人员翻译:这句应该不用翻译)

I can do all things.(工作人员翻译:这句应该不用翻译)

I can do all things!

I can do all things!

亮了(0)
回复

Who is your biggest rival in PG position and why?

Who is your biggest rival in PG position and why?

亮了(0)
回复
Re:Hello JRs.This is Stephen Curry.Ask me Anything!
湿乎乎的话题最热帖
那些体坛巨星们的“招牌”,哪个更具观赏性?
科比08和11年没夺冠最大的罪臣是家嫂还是别人
有个误区,很多人都觉得,除了杜兰特以外,自家球星空降16勇士也能夺冠。
狼王加内特的投篮能力是否被过誉了?
(ꐦÒ‸Ó)你个老六
理性评论张大帅的大荣誉并不多,为什么却在历史前十的排位中始终屹立不倒?(甚至很多排位都没有掉出过前六)
最巅峰时期的伦纳德和杜兰特,哪个实力更强?
热火队史第一人韦德,在NBA21世纪的历史地位能排前5吗?
08湖人阵容比07骑士阵容强多少?
乔丹1998赛季坐客纽约麦迪逊花园广场最后一战集锦
湿乎乎的话题最新帖
08湖人阵容比07骑士阵容强多少?
欧文当年打爆全票mvp老大冠军,和利拉德身边无全明星单核带队西决,哪个更值钱?
[战力六芒星]我给凯文-杜兰特的评分是2.0,你给他打几分?
[战力六芒星]我给科怀-伦纳德的评分是2.0,你给他打几分?
[战力六芒星]我给科怀-伦纳德的评分是2.0,你给他打几分?
关于上下步和soma步的走步问题
[战力六芒星]我给斯蒂芬-库里的评分是2.0,你给他打几分?