引用 @RUCwx 发表的:
只看此人

魔怔了

魔怔了

“腻昊”“我爱中国”

“腻昊”“我爱中国”

亮了(10)
回复

Curry, welcome to China, see the reply of 4 years old fans.

Curry, welcome to China, see the reply of 4 years old fans.

亮了(0)
回复

Stephen,what do u think about the role of Melton in Worries next season?

Stephen,what do u think about the role of Melton in Worries next season?

亮了(0)
回复

Hey,Stephen.Welcome to China!I really want to make my dream of meeting you come ture, but it's a pity that I am about to face the academic pressure That means I may not be able to go to other cities to see you.I sincerely hope you can have fun in China and you can come to China again next year.I will definitely wait for you. All I want to say is, enjoy your career, keep healthy,chase your fifth championship.Can I get your signature or reply?And will you come to China again?

Hey,Stephen.Welcome to China!I really want to make my dream of meeting you come ture, but it's a pity that I am about to face the academic pressure That means I may not be able to go to other cities to see you.I sincerely hope you can have fun in China and you can come to China again next year.I will definitely wait for you. All I want to say is, enjoy your career, keep healthy,chase your fifth championship.Can I get your signature or reply?And will you come to China again?[加油][祈祷]

亮了(0)
回复

为什么不选择联名百里守约的皮肤呢?感觉更合适

为什么不选择联名百里守约的皮肤呢?感觉更合适

亮了(0)
回复

Hello Stephen, I am your loyal fan! Tomorrow is my birthday, and I would like to bring you a Yunnan specialty mooncake. Can you sign your name on my Curry 7 basketball shoes?
Tomorrow I will wear all the Curry equipment and go to the "Carnival" venue!

Hello Stephen, I am your loyal fan! Tomorrow is my birthday, and I would like to bring you a Yunnan specialty mooncake. Can you sign your name on my Curry 7 basketball shoes?
Tomorrow I will wear all the Curry equipment and go to the "Carnival" venue!

亮了(0)
回复

MVP

MVP[吃瓜]

亮了(0)
回复

Do you think you will have a chance to break your record of making 402 threes in a single season in your remaining career?

Do you think you will have a chance to break your record of making 402 threes in a single season in your remaining career?

亮了(0)
回复

不会是这里吧?今天出来转转无意中发现了哎

不会是这里吧?今天出来转转无意中发现了哎

亮了(0)
回复

什么时候来青岛

什么时候来青岛

亮了(0)
回复

wish u well

wish u well

亮了(0)
回复

hi stephen.you the hero!

hi stephen.you the hero!

亮了(0)
回复

wow

wow

亮了(0)
回复

I can do all things

I can do all things

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

Feeling unreal. I've never seen so many fans love me so much before.(工作人员翻译:忒不真实了,甚至从没见过如此多如此爱我的球迷们)

Feeling unreal. I've never seen so many fans love me so much before.(工作人员翻译:忒不真实了,甚至从没见过如此多如此爱我的球迷们)

亮了(0)
回复

谁给问问怎么没邀请徐静雨

谁给问问怎么没邀请徐静雨

亮了(0)
回复

could you sign something for me,im student in Guangdong.i have no time to see you,it’s a pity

could you sign something for me,im student in Guangdong.i have no time to see you,it’s a pity

亮了(0)
回复
Re:Hello JRs.This is Stephen Curry.Ask me Anything!
湿乎乎的话题最热帖
1999年次轮G4,邓肯14中11高效砍33分14篮板4助攻横扫OK湖人!
巅峰时期的克莱和欧文谁是更好的二当家?
好家伙,原来麦迪和韦德的个人荣誉是一样的。
你怎么看?美媒:新赛季雷霆将拥有历史上的最佳防守!
如果杜兰特留守勇士,库里就没机会打出22年的表现,这样杜兰特就能稳压库里了
韦德绝对被低估了,吃了遇人不淑的亏
为什么2004-2005赛季,科比布莱恩特带领湖人没进季后赛?
历史前十开圆桌会,库里如果非要上去能把谁挤下来?
老詹热火两个老二冠军,还能排历史前十守门员吗
30天30队前瞻:达拉斯独行侠——东欧组合迎来克莱,保持健康成争冠关键
湿乎乎的话题最新帖