Hello JRs.This is Stephen Curry.Ask me Anything!

5450回复/ 501553346 浏览
StephenCurry(100级)楼主2024-09-15 11:30:46发布于上海
Hello JRs.This is Stephen Curry.Ask me Anything!StephenCurry 发表在湿乎乎的话题 https://bbs.hupu.com/vote

这些回帖亮了

收起
引用 @小小龙套黄 发表的:
只看此人

How's ur experience in Chin? Do u enjoy?

How's ur experience in Chin? Do u enjoy?

Feeling unreal. I've never seen so many fans love me so much before.(工作人员翻译:忒不真实了,甚至从没见过如此多如此爱我的球迷们)

Feeling unreal. I've never seen so many fans love me so much before.(工作人员翻译:忒不真实了,甚至从没见过如此多如此爱我的球迷们)

亮了(4935)
回复
查看评论(48)
引用 @快船总冠军小卡3FMVP 发表的:
只看此人

What is your best moment in the nba?

What is your best moment in the nba?

Game 4 of 2022 Finals.(工作人员翻译:2022年总决赛第4场比赛)

亮了(6410)
回复
查看评论(77)
引用 @雾岛透子 发表的:
只看此人

Stephen, if you were told at the beginning of your career what you are today, what would you say?

[图片]

查看更多

Stephen, if you were told at the beginning of your career what you are today, what would you say?

I can do all things.(工作人员翻译:这句应该不用翻译)

亮了(2879)
回复
查看评论(44)
引用 @又帅又能打11 发表的:
只看此人

loveyou bro hope u can achieve the championship next season,best wishes and hope u all good

[图片]

查看更多

loveyou bro hope u can achieve the championship next season,best wishes and hope u all good

Thank you.Go dub nation.(工作人员翻译:谢谢你,勇士加油!)

亮了(1398)
回复
查看评论(13)
引用 @永远相信克莱 发表的:
只看此人

What are your plans after retirement?

What are your plans after retirement?

Maybe a professional golf player i think.(工作人员翻译:可能我会是个职业高尔夫运动员吧)

亮了(1311)
回复
查看评论(16)
引用 @布鲁克林生产队 发表的:
只看此人

curry,look this:

[图片]

查看更多

curry,look this:

curry,look this+1

curry,look this+1

亮了(1102)
回复
查看评论(5)
引用 @未如期而至 发表的:
只看此人

When you realize you're not at your peak, will you retire quickly, or would you prefer to play as a role player in the Warriors ?

When you realize you're not at your peak, will you retire quickly, or would you prefer to play as a role player in the Warriors ?

curry,look this:

curry,look this:

亮了(1675)
回复
查看评论(11)
引用 @风中的呀 发表的:
只看此人

Hello Stephen! I've been in love with you since the 2014 playoffs, and I'm glad to see you achieve so many honors and accomplishments! I am very sorry that I was unable to participate in your offline activities during this trip to China, but I will still always support you! I want to ask you, for example, if you retire in four or five years, what other personal plans do you have? Hope you can reply, thank you!

Hello Stephen! I've been in love with you since the 2014 playoffs, and I'm glad to see you achieve so many honors and accomplishments! I am very sorry that I was unable to participate in your offline activities during this trip to China, but I will still always support you! I want to ask you, for example, if you retire in four or five years, what other personal plans do you have? Hope you can reply, thank you!

I haven't thought about the future. If I were not playing basketball, I may play golf or become a basketball coach.(工作人员翻译:我还没有想过以后的事,但如果我没打篮球,我可能会是高尔夫运动员或者篮球教练吧)

I haven't thought about the future. If I were not playing basketball, I may play golf or become a basketball coach.(工作人员翻译:我还没有想过以后的事,但如果我没打篮球,我可能会是高尔夫运动员或者篮球教练吧)

亮了(768)
回复
查看评论(9)

亮了(916)
回复
查看评论(17)

牛逼,可惜我不会说英文

牛逼,可惜我不会说英文

亮了(905)
回复
查看评论(26)
引用 @30库李Curry 发表的:
只看此人

Stephen,i have written u a letterDear Stephen,Hello! As the saying goes, seeing a letter is like seeing you in person. When you receive this letter, it means my dream has finally come true. I have been your loyal fan for 15 years. My uncle is a fan of the Rockets. It was he who took me to watch the NBA. So the first NBA game I watched was your career debut on October 29, 2009, when you played against the Rockets. I still remember that you started and played for 36 minutes, making 7 of 12 shots and scoring 14 points, with 2 rebounds, 7 assists and 4 steals. Your agile and elegant playing style and handsome appearance deeply attracted me and made me fall in love with basketball. Since then, I have watched every game of yours, whether live or on replay. My computer is also filled with every game of yours.Looking back on your career, I don't know what words to use to describe it. It's so inspiring, so firm, and so great! You have really inspired me from primary school until now. I will be worried because of your losses and poor form, and be proud of every milestone of yours. Seeing that you experienced many injuries in the early stage of your career, I was very sad and always expected you to rise from the ashes. Of course, you did it. As you said, "Why not me?" The first championship in 2015 was the beginning of a dream. In 2016, we lost the championship painfully, but I believe that defeat made you more determined to lead Golden State to a new height. The championships in 2017 and 2018 established a dynasty. But the wave of injuries that began in 2019 and your disappointed back are still fresh in my memory. Others think the Warriors are finished. Only us Curry fans understand that you will never give up. You are the one who wants to win the most. Especially when you said "No one wants to face us next season" in 2021. I firmly believe you can do it. Of course, everyone knows the story later. You won that damn FMVP. But we all know that you have done too much for the Warriors. That dreamy championship in 2022 broke all doubts. I am really happy and was excited to tears with you during the finals. Although we didn't achieve good results in the last two seasons, seeing you play healthily is enough for me. Doubts will still continue, but you are best at breaking doubts, aren't you?Dear Stephen, you haven't been to China for five years. I hope you can have a great time. It's the evening of September 10th. I have seen the grand occasion after you arrived in Chengdu. The whole city is deserted. I am very envious of the fans who can meet you. I really hope to meet you in Shanghai. Unfortunately, I don't have enough financial resources to get a ticket to the meeting at the Shanghai Stadium. My girlfriend and I can only wait for your appearance at the hotel entrance. Of course, I will be very satisfied if you can see this letter. My girlfriend is also your fan. She was attracted by your appearance at first, then fell in love with your talent, and finally remained loyal to your character.Also, my hometown is in Taizhou. If you visit this beautiful and cultural city in the future, If possible, I would like to be your tour guide. Haha. Finally, I wish you a pleasant trip to China! Your most loyal little fan, KY Lee.

Stephen,i have written u a letter

Dear Stephen,

Hello! As the saying goes, seeing a letter is like seeing you in person. When you receive this letter, it means my dream has finally come true. I have been your loyal fan for 15 years. My uncle is a fan of the Rockets. It was he who took me to watch the NBA. So the first NBA game I watched was your career debut on October 29, 2009, when you played against the Rockets. I still remember that you started and played for 36 minutes, making 7 of 12 shots and scoring 14 points, with 2 rebounds, 7 assists and 4 steals. Your agile and elegant playing style and handsome appearance deeply attracted me and made me fall in love with basketball. Since then, I have watched every game of yours, whether live or on replay. My computer is also filled with every game of yours.

Looking back on your career, I don't know what words to use to describe it. It's so inspiring, so firm, and so great! You have really inspired me from primary school until now. I will be worried because of your losses and poor form, and be proud of every milestone of yours. Seeing that you experienced many injuries in the early stage of your career, I was very sad and always expected you to rise from the ashes. Of course, you did it. As you said, "Why not me?" The first championship in 2015 was the beginning of a dream. In 2016, we lost the championship painfully, but I believe that defeat made you more determined to lead Golden State to a new height. The championships in 2017 and 2018 established a dynasty. But the wave of injuries that began in 2019 and your disappointed back are still fresh in my memory. Others think the Warriors are finished. Only us Curry fans understand that you will never give up. You are the one who wants to win the most. Especially when you said "No one wants to face us next season" in 2021. I firmly believe you can do it. Of course, everyone knows the story later. You won that damn FMVP. But we all know that you have done too much for the Warriors. That dreamy championship in 2022 broke all doubts. I am really happy and was excited to tears with you during the finals. Although we didn't achieve good results in the last two seasons, seeing you play healthily is enough for me. Doubts will still continue, but you are best at breaking doubts, aren't you?

Dear Stephen, you haven't been to China for five years. I hope you can have a great time. It's the evening of September 10th. I have seen the grand occasion after you arrived in Chengdu. The whole city is deserted. I am very envious of the fans who can meet you. I really hope to meet you in Shanghai. Unfortunately, I don't have enough financial resources to get a ticket to the meeting at the Shanghai Stadium. My girlfriend and I can only wait for your appearance at the hotel entrance. Of course, I will be very satisfied if you can see this letter. My girlfriend is also your fan. She was attracted by your appearance at first, then fell in love with your talent, and finally remained loyal to your character.

Also, my hometown is in Taizhou. If you visit this beautiful and cultural city in the future, If possible, I would like to be your tour guide. Haha. Finally, I wish you a pleasant trip to China!

Your most loyal little fan, KY Lee.

I'm sure I got your support, thank you.(工作人员翻译:我很确信我感受到了你的支持,谢谢你。)

亮了(581)
回复
查看评论(10)
引用 @咔咔一顿吃 发表的:
只看此人

Hello Stephen, will you be coming to China again next year? Unfortunately, I couldn't meet you this year. Looking forward to your next trip to China. It would be great if you could come to Guangdong

Hello Stephen, will you be coming to China again next year? Unfortunately, I couldn't meet you this year. Looking forward to your next trip to China. It would be great if you could come to Guangdong

We'll see.(工作人员翻译:你们以后会知道的)

We'll see.(工作人员翻译:你们以后会知道的)

亮了(423)
回复
查看评论(9)

who is your best teammate in NBA?

亮了(404)
回复
查看评论(32)

Thank you JRs!See you soon!(工作人员翻译:JRs,谢谢你们的回复,很快再见!)

Thank you JRs!See you soon!(工作人员翻译:JRs,谢谢你们的回复,很快再见!)

亮了(342)
回复
查看评论(18)
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

工作人员还挺皮哈哈哈

工作人员还挺皮哈哈哈

亮了(312)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

哈哈哈哈工作人员

哈哈哈哈工作人员

亮了(300)
回复
引用 @雾岛透子 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

老哥还有虚拟语气,牛逼了

老哥还有虚拟语气,牛逼了

亮了(302)
回复
查看评论(5)
引用 @斯蒂芬库拉 发表的:
只看此人

Hi stephen,I am a college student and I have been watching you play basketball since 2014. I am very excited that you came to China, but I am also very anxious because I could not participate in your China tour, but this does not affect my love to watch you play basketball. I hope you can keep healthy on the court and have a beautiful life

Hi stephen,I am a college student and I have been watching you play basketball since 2014. I am very excited that you came to China, but I am also very anxious because I could not participate in your China tour, but this does not affect my love to watch you play basketball. I hope you can keep healthy on the court and have a beautiful life

I saw your message,just keep working.(工作人员翻译:我看到你的留言了,继续努力吧!)

I saw your message,just keep working.(工作人员翻译:我看到你的留言了,继续努力吧!)

亮了(220)
回复
查看评论(5)
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

工作人员还是个东北老铁

工作人员还是个东北老铁

亮了(211)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @乐尧尧 发表的:
只看此人

We have seen your form at the Olympics and you are still doing so well. Will you extend your career because of this? Because more fans want to see you continue standing on the field

[图片]

查看更多

We have seen your form at the Olympics and you are still doing so well. Will you extend your career because of this? Because more fans want to see you continue standing on the field

I love the Olympic champion. As for the future, I won't think about it now.(工作人员翻译:我也很喜欢今年的奥运会金牌,至于未来我不会去想。)

I love the Olympic champion. As for the future, I won't think about it now.(工作人员翻译:我也很喜欢今年的奥运会金牌,至于未来我不会去想。)

亮了(206)
回复
查看评论(5)
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

怎么看待格林在场上的所作所为?

怎么看待格林在场上的所作所为?

亮了(490)
回复
查看评论(9)
引用 @梦回08MUN 发表的:
只看此人

怀斯曼!

怀斯曼!

亮了(278)
回复
查看评论(7)
引用 @hehe456zz 发表的:
只看此人

牛逼,可惜我不会说英文

[图片]

查看更多

牛逼,可惜我不会说英文

这里是中国,让老库说中文就行了

这里是中国,让老库说中文就行了

亮了(429)
回复
查看评论(4)
引用 @未如期而至 发表的:
只看此人

牛逼啊,英语说的这么好

牛逼啊,英语说的这么好

亮了(239)
回复
查看评论(10)
引用 @布鲁克林生产队 发表的:
只看此人

curry,look this:

[图片]

查看更多

curry,look this:

还有this

还有this

亮了(135)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @她握着他的它 发表的:
只看此人

怎么看待格林在场上的所作所为?

怎么看待格林在场上的所作所为?

你小子油盐不进啊

你小子油盐不进啊

亮了(135)
回复
引用 @路小雨z 发表的:
只看此人

老哥还有虚拟语气,牛逼了

[图片]

查看更多

老哥还有虚拟语气,牛逼了

微信翻译,自己打字太慢了,我要抢首评的,实诚不

微信翻译,自己打字太慢了,我要抢首评的,实诚不

亮了(108)
回复
查看评论(2)

who is this?

who is this?

亮了(228)
回复
查看评论(14)
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

Will you talks trash to Thomsons and guard him in the new season?That is awesome!

Will you talks trash to Thomsons and guard him in the new season?That is awesome!

亮了(92)
回复
查看评论(1)

guess who is old 1.5?

guess who is old 1.5?

亮了(84)
回复
查看评论(6)
引用 @雾岛透子 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

what can i say Stephen out

what can i say Stephen out

亮了(83)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

库里:太长不看

库里:太长不看

亮了(78)
回复
引用 @梦回08MUN 发表的:
只看此人

Kevin durant

Kevin durant

亮了(74)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @YCSun1017 发表的:
只看此人

who is this?

[图片]

查看更多

who is this?

My favorite point guard Chris Paul

My favorite point guard Chris Paul

亮了(66)
回复
查看评论(3)
引用 @库迷爱詹皇 发表的:
只看此人

工作人员帮我问问,还有信心拿第五个冠军吗?

[图片]

查看更多

工作人员帮我问问,还有信心拿第五个冠军吗?

信心一直有,但是赢不了

信心一直有,但是赢不了

亮了(97)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

库里英文不错啊

库里英文不错啊

亮了(56)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @YCSun1017 发表的:
只看此人

who is this?

[图片]

查看更多

who is this?

lebron curry

lebron curry

亮了(87)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @hehe456zz 发表的:
只看此人

牛逼,可惜我不会说英文

[图片]

查看更多

牛逼,可惜我不会说英文

之前谁来了有人发中文也回复了,有人翻译给他的

之前谁来了有人发中文也回复了,有人翻译给他的

亮了(48)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

得翻!

得翻!

亮了(46)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @她握着他的它 发表的:
只看此人

怎么看待格林在场上的所作所为?

怎么看待格林在场上的所作所为?

怎么看,当成博物馆藏品来看。

怎么看,当成博物馆藏品来看。

亮了(44)
回复
引用 @岁月如酒梦如诗 发表的:
只看此人

牛逼啊,英语说的这么好

[图片]

查看更多

牛逼啊,英语说的这么好

有没有可能是翻译器呢

有没有可能是翻译器呢

亮了(43)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

亮了(34)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

6还得是你

6还得是你

亮了(32)
回复
引用 @路小雨z 发表的:
只看此人

老哥还有虚拟语气,牛逼了

[图片]

查看更多

老哥还有虚拟语气,牛逼了

确实,马上能想到 if you were 的,肯定过了四六级

确实,马上能想到 if you were 的,肯定过了四六级

亮了(29)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @她握着他的它 发表的:
只看此人

怎么看待格林在场上的所作所为?

怎么看待格林在场上的所作所为?

哈哈哈哈哈

哈哈哈哈哈

亮了(26)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

他真的很喜欢高尔夫

他真的很喜欢高尔夫

亮了(25)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @库迷爱詹皇 发表的:
只看此人

工作人员帮我问问,还有信心拿第五个冠军吗?

[图片]

查看更多

工作人员帮我问问,还有信心拿第五个冠军吗?

Y'all don't want to see us next year.

Y'all don't want to see us next year.

亮了(38)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @布鲁克林生产队 发表的:
只看此人

curry,look this:

[图片]

查看更多

curry,look this:

哈哈哈

哈哈哈

亮了(24)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

Steph, I am 16 and I suffered a ruptured ACL in my right knee in April. Can u give me some wishes? Good luck in GSW!

Steph, I am 16 and I suffered a ruptured ACL in my right knee in April. Can u give me some wishes? Good luck in GSW!

亮了(24)
回复
查看评论(1)

全部回帖

收起

亮了(577)
回复
查看评论(20)

亮了(22)
回复
查看评论(1)

hello!!!

hello!!!

亮了(7)
回复

hello welcome to China

hello welcome to China

亮了(15)
回复

亮了(404)
回复
查看评论(32)

who is this?

who is this?

亮了(228)
回复
查看评论(14)

牛逼,可惜我不会说英文

牛逼,可惜我不会说英文

亮了(905)
回复
查看评论(26)

MVP!MVP!

MVP!MVP!

亮了(3)
回复

After five years, how does it feel to come to China again?

After five years, how does it feel to come to China again?

亮了(12)
回复

亮了(916)
回复
查看评论(17)

亮了(12)
回复

起猛了?

起猛了?

亮了(8)
回复

你觉得哪个赛季最强

你觉得哪个赛季最强

亮了(6)
回复

real mvp

real mvp

亮了(1)
回复

good👍🏻

good👍🏻

亮了(0)
回复

6前排

6前排

亮了(0)
回复

Are you ok

Are you ok

亮了(6)
回复

i love u

i love u

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复
Re:Hello JRs.This is Stephen Curry.Ask me Anything!
虎扑游戏中心
湿乎乎的话题最热帖
兄弟们,请问下中年养生球这样打可以吗?
23-24赛季湖人vs掘金g2最后这三分钟看下来,我怎么感觉里夫斯才是湖人老大啊?
分享合肥地震时我家三岁儿子的反应,事后告诉我们是幼儿园老师教的先躲桌子底下。但是这个年龄段能临危不乱第一时间做出反应,真的很棒。反观我这些大人们却容易经验主义或者不知所措
保罗:08年MVP就是我,联盟更看重得分,意难平,我带队打出了历史最佳战绩
都在巅峰,哪组最强?
皮蓬发推:别想在我面前轻易得分!
Woj退休了
不提日期,你能用nba发生的事,告诉大家你哪年开始看球的么?
11年总决赛到底发生了什么??
给这四位球星排名,你会怎么排?
湿乎乎的话题最新帖
近10年的总冠军,为什么只有库里和塔特姆作为球队老大,夺冠了却拿不到fmvp,其他队夺冠fmvp都是毫无悬念,是实力不够还是奖项本身鸡肋
Woj宣布退役,你印象中Woj报道的最让你深刻的一条新闻是什么?
Woj退休了
不提日期,你能用nba发生的事,告诉大家你哪年开始不看球的么?(停看几年也算)