【23-24赛季森林狼消息楼】 67352回复/ 453720110 浏览

全部回帖

收起
引用 @溜马真核内姆哈德 发表的:
只看此人

The NBA is suspending Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant for 25 games, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

兰特25场禁赛

The NBA is suspending Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant for 25 games, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

兰特25场禁赛

罚酒一滴

罚酒一滴

亮了(12)
回复
引用 @奈此凉夜何 发表的:
只看此人

突然发现,每年休赛期乐乐德和比尔就开始挑逗全联盟,传言飞了一个夏天到最后留守母队

[图片]

查看更多

突然发现,每年休赛期乐乐德和比尔就开始挑逗全联盟,传言飞了一个夏天到最后留守母队

跟溜马的特纳和猛龙的OG一个尿性

跟溜马的特纳和猛龙的OG一个尿性

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @莫布利什么时候能变成莫佳佳 发表的:
只看此人

算上今年8次

算上今年8次

我有印象的就是83数字人 89活塞 98爵士 11阿虾 今年掘金

我有印象的就是83数字人 89活塞 98爵士 11阿虾 今年掘金

亮了(0)
回复

I can’t rule out a KAT trade completely at this point. But they could start the season with him on the roster and, if they don’t see the team come together as they believe it can, they could pivot by the February trade deadline, either by moving Towns or making another move.

Covering this league for as long as I have, I’ve learned to never say never. That approach applies to a KAT trade this summer. But all the rhetoric to this point has tilted toward running it back.
---
我(jon)在這行這麼久、不会说不可能,球队可以在截止日交易唐斯或者进行其他交易。但目前而言,所有的信息就是让这个组合回来继续打。

I can’t rule out a KAT trade completely at this point. But they could start the season with him on the roster and, if they don’t see the team come together as they believe it can, they could pivot by the February trade deadline, either by moving Towns or making another move.

Covering this league for as long as I have, I’ve learned to never say never. That approach applies to a KAT trade this summer. But all the rhetoric to this point has tilted toward running it back.
---
我(jon)在這行這麼久、不会说不可能,球队可以在截止日交易唐斯或者进行其他交易。但目前而言,所有的信息就是让这个组合回来继续打。

亮了(31)
回复
引用 @DBxA5QEcp63T6Y 发表的:
只看此人

If Scoot (Henderson) is available at pick No. 3, how realistic is a trade package for KAT built around Scoot? — @TravLyleCzechAs of right this second, and the emphasis is that things can change very quickly the closer we get to the draft, I don’t see this as very realistic. Interestingly, there seems to be a lot of buzz about Brandon Miller going second to Charlotte, meaning tantalizing point guard prospect Scoot Henderson does have a real chance of being available at No. 3 when Portland is on the clock. If you would’ve asked me a month ago, I would have doubted that was a realistic possibility.The desire by Wolves fans to land Henderson as the point guard of the future is understandable. What an impressive young player. It’s easy to imagine him playing alongside Anthony Edwards for years.But in conversations with people connected to the Wolves and around the league, I have not heard any real connection between the Trail Blazers and Timberwolves for that third pick. Our Shams Charania and Will Guillory have reported that New Orleans has interest in moving up that high, and I’m sure there will be more reports of teams chasing that pick.Tim Connelly and Chris Finch are both on record saying they believe in their starting five and want to see it get a chance to play together next season. Trades are hard to pull off in the NBA, so most do not happen. If the Blazers do make No. 3 available and Henderson is there, they will have several strong offers coming their way. Right now, I’d be surprised if a KAT-Scoot swap is what transpires.---理解球迷脑补爱德华兹跟亨德森一起打球的想法、但是目前没听到这方面的消息。康贼跟大师都力挺这个阵容继续打。亨德森要是落到3#会引发哄抢、但这个球队不会是狼。

If Scoot (Henderson) is available at pick No. 3, how realistic is a trade package for KAT built around Scoot? — @TravLyleCzech

As of right this second, and the emphasis is that things can change very quickly the closer we get to the draft, I don’t see this as very realistic. Interestingly, there seems to be a lot of buzz about Brandon Miller going second to Charlotte, meaning tantalizing point guard prospect Scoot Henderson does have a real chance of being available at No. 3 when Portland is on the clock. If you would’ve asked me a month ago, I would have doubted that was a realistic possibility.

The desire by Wolves fans to land Henderson as the point guard of the future is understandable. What an impressive young player. It’s easy to imagine him playing alongside Anthony Edwards for years.

But in conversations with people connected to the Wolves and around the league, I have not heard any real connection between the Trail Blazers and Timberwolves for that third pick. Our Shams Charania and Will Guillory have reported that New Orleans has interest in moving up that high, and I’m sure there will be more reports of teams chasing that pick.

Tim Connelly and Chris Finch are both on record saying they believe in their starting five and want to see it get a chance to play together next season. Trades are hard to pull off in the NBA, so most do not happen. If the Blazers do make No. 3 available and Henderson is there, they will have several strong offers coming their way. Right now, I’d be surprised if a KAT-Scoot swap is what transpires.
---
理解球迷脑补爱德华兹跟亨德森一起打球的想法、但是目前没听到这方面的消息。康贼跟大师都力挺这个阵容继续打。
亨德森要是落到3#会引发哄抢、但这个球队不会是狼。

哪些球迷那么能脑补

哪些球迷那么能脑补

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

肖华对兰特发动技能“宽释”,再给他一次改过自新的机会。

肖华对兰特发动技能“宽释”,再给他一次改过自新的机会。

亮了(4)
回复

怎么才禁赛25场啊

怎么才禁赛25场啊

亮了(0)
回复

The morale was good. I know a lot of people were concerned about Kyle Anderson and Gobert throwing down in a sideline huddle, but the two of them genuinely quashed that and moved on quickly. There are plenty of those confrontations that happen during a season, but they’re usually behind closed doors in practice, so they are often not seen. From my view, the team got along very well. I didn’t see any signs of real divisions in the locker room like I have in some past seasons.
---
安德森跟攻巨没事、赛季里很经常有这类情况发生,但通常都是关起门来,这次被你们看到罢了。
在我看来、这个球队相处的很好,没有任何分歧,就像我过去几个赛季里看到的一样。

The morale was good. I know a lot of people were concerned about Kyle Anderson and Gobert throwing down in a sideline huddle, but the two of them genuinely quashed that and moved on quickly. There are plenty of those confrontations that happen during a season, but they’re usually behind closed doors in practice, so they are often not seen. From my view, the team got along very well. I didn’t see any signs of real divisions in the locker room like I have in some past seasons.
---
安德森跟攻巨没事、赛季里很经常有这类情况发生,但通常都是关起门来,这次被你们看到罢了。
在我看来、这个球队相处的很好,没有任何分歧,就像我过去几个赛季里看到的一样。

亮了(28)
回复

25场还是有可能争一争5-6名

25场还是有可能争一争5-6名

亮了(0)
回复

Gobert has yet to make a public announcement on that. I am sure plenty in Wolves land hope he takes the summer off, but playing for France is always very important to him.
---
攻巨还没正式表态、虽然大家都希望他能好好休息,但为国出征对他而言很重要。

Gobert has yet to make a public announcement on that. I am sure plenty in Wolves land hope he takes the summer off, but playing for France is always very important to him.
---
攻巨还没正式表态、虽然大家都希望他能好好休息,但为国出征对他而言很重要。

亮了(10)
回复
引用 @Rohan不是Luohan 发表的:
只看此人

骑车,自行车,保护好膝盖就行[奸笑]

骑车,自行车,保护好膝盖就行[奸笑]

我体重大,比较麻烦

我体重大,比较麻烦

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)

我佛了这莫兰特,weezy想给他提供帮助,直接无视不理,weezy现在20多岁的人眼里现在就这么不堪吗?难道孟菲斯的goat juicy j给他开导他也要拒绝?属实不尊老了,禁赛少了失望了

我佛了这莫兰特,weezy想给他提供帮助,直接无视不理,weezy现在20多岁的人眼里现在就这么不堪吗?难道孟菲斯的goat juicy j给他开导他也要拒绝?属实不尊老了,禁赛少了失望了

亮了(23)
回复
引用 @狼王康利 发表的:
只看此人

哪些球迷那么能脑补

[图片]

查看更多

哪些球迷那么能脑补

这几年随着脑残知识灌输型bot大量发生很多国外球迷账号的智商据我所见是指数级别下滑的,接受垃圾信息喂食太多又不喜欢动脑子,被bot的情绪暗示带着走的结果

这几年随着脑残知识灌输型bot大量发生很多国外球迷账号的智商据我所见是指数级别下滑的,接受垃圾信息喂食太多又不喜欢动脑子,被bot的情绪暗示带着走的结果

亮了(30)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Rohan不是Luohan 发表的:
只看此人

骑车,自行车,保护好膝盖就行[奸笑]

骑车,自行车,保护好膝盖就行[奸笑]

骑自行车能减肥吗

骑自行车能减肥吗

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)

Brian Windhorst on the Pacers and pick 7:

“Indiana has been talking with people about the 7th pick. I’ve been told they’re trying to get wing players. They’ve been trying to move out of the 7th pick to get a high level wing player now. Which frankly they might be able to if they’re motivated enough.”

温胖:你溜在卖7找wing,够努力的话应该卖得出去

Brian Windhorst on the Pacers and pick 7:

“Indiana has been talking with people about the 7th pick. I’ve been told they’re trying to get wing players. They’ve been trying to move out of the 7th pick to get a high level wing player now. Which frankly they might be able to if they’re motivated enough.”

温胖:你溜在卖7找wing,够努力的话应该卖得出去

亮了(6)
回复
引用 @DBxA5QEcp63T6Y 发表的:
只看此人

Michael Jordan is selling his majority stake in the Charlotte Hornets to the Gabe Plotkin/Rick Schnall group for an approximate $3 billion valuation, league sources tell ESPN.---乔丹这单赚很大、当年他买黄蜂才2.75亿。

Michael Jordan is selling his majority stake in the Charlotte Hornets to the Gabe Plotkin/Rick Schnall group for an approximate $3 billion valuation, league sources tell ESPN.
---
乔丹这单赚很大、当年他买黄蜂才2.75亿。

这几年卖球队的没人亏钱吧

这几年卖球队的没人亏钱吧

亮了(4)
回复
引用 @圣安东尼奥马刺主教练贝基哈蒙 发表的:
只看此人

我体重大,比较麻烦

[图片]

查看更多

我体重大,比较麻烦

先饿起来吧

先饿起来吧

亮了(0)
回复

"While the belief has been that the Charlotte Hornets prefer Brandon Miller, it's sounding more like just a rumor that's snowballed. No NBA sources have any legitimate explanation or substance behind the assumption." (via @NBADraftWass)

关于黄蜂更喜欢米勒的流言,没啥正经source有实锤,全是故事会

"While the belief has been that the Charlotte Hornets prefer Brandon Miller, it's sounding more like just a rumor that's snowballed. No NBA sources have any legitimate explanation or substance behind the assumption." (via @NBADraftWass)

关于黄蜂更喜欢米勒的流言,没啥正经source有实锤,全是故事会

亮了(9)
回复
引用 @圣安东尼奥马刺主教练贝基哈蒙 发表的:
只看此人

我体重大,比较麻烦

[图片]

查看更多

我体重大,比较麻烦

我是190--170左右开始骑车的,大体重还是先减重减负担吧,免得锻炼伤膝盖

我是190--170左右开始骑车的,大体重还是先减重减负担吧,免得锻炼伤膝盖

亮了(0)
回复

The Wolves really would love to have Reid back. Finch and Connelly have both called it a priority. The question is, will they get outbid either in dollars or playing time or both? Reid would love to stay in Minnesota. He is comfortable here, has tight relationships on the team and has respect for Finch. I don’t think his leaving is the foregone conclusion others have made it out to be. With Alexander-Walker, he’s a restricted free agent, so the odds of another team offering something the Wolves can’t match is a little lower than Reid. NAW really played well in the playoffs, so getting him back on an affordable, short-term deal would seem prudent.
---
留下里德是球队的当务之急、里德本人也很喜欢球队跟队友相处的很好。亚历山大因为是受限自由人所以相对里德而言更难抬。考虑到他季后赛的表现、以一份可以可接受范围内的短合同让他回来是很合理的。

The Wolves really would love to have Reid back. Finch and Connelly have both called it a priority. The question is, will they get outbid either in dollars or playing time or both? Reid would love to stay in Minnesota. He is comfortable here, has tight relationships on the team and has respect for Finch. I don’t think his leaving is the foregone conclusion others have made it out to be. With Alexander-Walker, he’s a restricted free agent, so the odds of another team offering something the Wolves can’t match is a little lower than Reid. NAW really played well in the playoffs, so getting him back on an affordable, short-term deal would seem prudent.
---
留下里德是球队的当务之急、里德本人也很喜欢球队跟队友相处的很好。亚历山大因为是受限自由人所以相对里德而言更难抬。考虑到他季后赛的表现、以一份可以可接受范围内的短合同让他回来是很合理的。

亮了(39)
回复
Re:【23-24赛季森林狼消息楼】
森林狼专区最热帖
[流言板]森林狼官方更新球队训练营21人大名单,最终需裁掉3人
数据说话,2024季后赛所有在戈贝尔防守下的外线单打尝试
[流言板]森林狼号码更新:克拉克为迪温琴佐让出0号,改穿22号
【24-25赛季森林狼消息楼二期】
老将惜老将!康利为英格尔斯庆祝“99”岁生日
[流言板]森林狼官方致谢唐斯:谢谢你做的一切,32号
[流言板]芬奇:球队计划本赛季让朱利叶斯-兰德尔担任首发大前锋
现在已经基本公认这笔交易是纯补强了吧