亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

王子截止日之前有过和骨头的交易流言,不过我是觉得王子得留下

王子截止日之前有过和骨头的交易流言,不过我是觉得王子得留下

亮了(0)
回复

Would Ant even be on board with the concept of a KAT trade? — @saudagg18

That’s an excellent question. For all of the angst about Towns’ recent appearance on Patrick Beverley’s podcast, and for the grousing that has often come from KAT soundbites, it has never come from Edwards’ direction. The youngster has always been complimentary of Towns. He has stood tall for Towns after games against Jimmy Butler. He went and visited KAT’s house during the playoffs last year after Towns had a rough game. He respects KAT’s talent and has never appeared to let the quirks of his personality bother him.
----
jon也好奇爱德华兹是不是唐斯派的。
爱德华兹一直很欣赏尊重唐斯、也会为他干阿酸。

That’s an excellent question. For all of the angst about Towns’ recent appearance on Patrick Beverley’s podcast, and for the grousing that has often come from KAT soundbites, it has never come from Edwards’ direction. The youngster has always been complimentary of Towns. He has stood tall for Towns after games against Jimmy Butler. He went and visited KAT’s house during the playoffs last year after Towns had a rough game. He respects KAT’s talent and has never appeared to let the quirks of his personality bother him.
----
jon也好奇爱德华兹是不是唐斯派的。
爱德华兹一直很欣赏尊重唐斯、也会为他干阿酸。

亮了(18)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @七国女王丹妮莉丝 发表的:
只看此人

我一直很好奇怎么没人吹唐斯联盟中锋历史第一的三分是练出来的 5年之内从1.1次34.1%到7.9次41.2%,整个NBA历史找第二个人都难

我一直很好奇怎么没人吹唐斯联盟中锋历史第一的三分是练出来的
5年之内从1.1次34.1%到7.9次41.2%,整个NBA历史找第二个人都难

因为很多人看重的是季后赛个人表现

因为很多人看重的是季后赛个人表现

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @蓝色墓园 发表的:
只看此人

现在很多地方的球迷的脑子都呈现一种“梦里啥都有”,直到你说的盲盒开了之前。

其实挺糟糕的,这样用大量的bot给球迷灌输和制造情绪,或许只有流量是受益的?

现在很多地方的球迷的脑子都呈现一种“梦里啥都有”,直到你说的盲盒开了之前。

其实挺糟糕的,这样用大量的bot给球迷灌输和制造情绪,或许只有流量是受益的?

需要有足够的炒作来填充4月到自由市场之间的垃圾时间呗..............全程直播夏联也是兑现流量的一部分

需要有足够的炒作来填充4月到自由市场之间的垃圾时间呗..............全程直播夏联也是兑现流量的一部分

亮了(11)
回复
引用 @奈此凉夜何 发表的:
只看此人

为了避免晚上忍不住想吃东西,晚上7点多出去打球十点多关灯了才回来,到家洗个澡就差不多该睡觉了,也懒得吃了就

[图片]

查看更多

为了避免晚上忍不住想吃东西,晚上7点多出去打球十点多关灯了才回来,到家洗个澡就差不多该睡觉了,也懒得吃了就

你这好方法,我也要开始改嘴了,骑车大半年体重涨了10斤,越吃越能吃

你这好方法,我也要开始改嘴了,骑车大半年体重涨了10斤,越吃越能吃

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @DBxA5QEcp63T6Y 发表的:
只看此人

As for point guard, they definitely need to find help there. Mike Conley will be 36 this fall and was excellent after coming over from Utah last season. But the Wolves need to find another ballhandler to reduce his minutes in the short term and, eventually, take over for him. Even if Edwards sees his usage rise and he morphs into a Luka Dončić-type lead ballhandler/playmaker/scorer, the Wolves still need more at the position.There are two names I really like on the free-agent market, with a major problem. Tre Jones and Ayo Dosunmu are both young guards who could complement Edwards well. But they’re both restricted free agents, making their acquisition, especially for a team so tight in the financial realm, unlikely.---考虑到康利的年纪,哪怕爱德华兹变成东契奇那样一肩挑,这个位置也需要替补。jon喜欢马刺的倚重之弟还有红牛的多森姆。但他们都是受限自由人,对于一直薪金紧张的球队而言似乎不太可能入手。

As for point guard, they definitely need to find help there. Mike Conley will be 36 this fall and was excellent after coming over from Utah last season. But the Wolves need to find another ballhandler to reduce his minutes in the short term and, eventually, take over for him. Even if Edwards sees his usage rise and he morphs into a Luka Dončić-type lead ballhandler/playmaker/scorer, the Wolves still need more at the position.

There are two names I really like on the free-agent market, with a major problem. Tre Jones and Ayo Dosunmu are both young guards who could complement Edwards well. But they’re both restricted free agents, making their acquisition, especially for a team so tight in the financial realm, unlikely.
---
考虑到康利的年纪,哪怕爱德华兹变成东契奇那样一肩挑,这个位置也需要替补。
jon喜欢马刺的倚重之弟还有红牛的多森姆。但他们都是受限自由人,对于一直薪金紧张的球队而言似乎不太可能入手。

倚重之弟我有天也突生想法 但感觉确实太不现实

倚重之弟我有天也突生想法 但感觉确实太不现实

亮了(0)
回复

Ultimately, Edwards wants to win. He thinks the Wolves are better with Towns than without him, so I believe a trade would have to make the team immediately and demonstrably better than they are right now for him to support it. Edwards isn’t the kind of player to make demands on a front office to make moves or not make them. But he and KAT get along well, and I do not have any concerns about their willingness to share the spotlight in Minnesota. KAT likes Ant and enjoys playing with him. Can they win enough together to keep everyone happy? That question still needs to be answered.
----
除非爱德华兹相信交易会让球队变得更好、才有可能支持交易。爱德华兹不是那种会胁迫球队做什么或者不做什么的类型。他跟唐斯相处的很好,完全不担心共享聚光灯的问题、唐斯也喜欢跟爱德华兹一起打球。
但他们能一起赢得足够的比赛让每个人都开心吗?这还是个问题。

Ultimately, Edwards wants to win. He thinks the Wolves are better with Towns than without him, so I believe a trade would have to make the team immediately and demonstrably better than they are right now for him to support it. Edwards isn’t the kind of player to make demands on a front office to make moves or not make them. But he and KAT get along well, and I do not have any concerns about their willingness to share the spotlight in Minnesota. KAT likes Ant and enjoys playing with him. Can they win enough together to keep everyone happy? That question still needs to be answered.
----
除非爱德华兹相信交易会让球队变得更好、才有可能支持交易。爱德华兹不是那种会胁迫球队做什么或者不做什么的类型。他跟唐斯相处的很好,完全不担心共享聚光灯的问题、唐斯也喜欢跟爱德华兹一起打球。
但他们能一起赢得足够的比赛让每个人都开心吗?这还是个问题。

亮了(24)
回复
引用 @溜马真核内姆哈德 发表的:
只看此人

The NBA is suspending Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant for 25 games, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

兰特25场禁赛

The NBA is suspending Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant for 25 games, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

兰特25场禁赛

就是禁掉了一年常规赛荣誉

就是禁掉了一年常规赛荣誉

亮了(0)
回复

Is CP3 a real possibility? Mike and CP would make me feel really comfortable about the immediate future at the PG position but obviously we still need a PG long term. — @LeviAvstin

Rough combined age of the two would be 127. Don’t see it happening.
---
不觉得球队会去追主席,两个人加起来都快127岁了。

Is CP3 a real possibility? Mike and CP would make me feel really comfortable about the immediate future at the PG position but obviously we still need a PG long term. — @LeviAvstin

Rough combined age of the two would be 127. Don’t see it happening.
---
不觉得球队会去追主席,两个人加起来都快127岁了。

亮了(16)
回复

Dane Moore @DaneMooreNBA

According to @Sam_Vecenie's big board, none of these players project to be drafted -- all outside of Vecenie's top-60, and two that aren't listed in his top-100

That leads me to believe these are more likely Summer League options than they are options to be drafted/sign two-ways

全都是落选新秀行情,预测是夏联阵容或者双向合同的备选

Dane Moore @DaneMooreNBA

According to @Sam_Vecenie's big board, none of these players project to be drafted -- all outside of Vecenie's top-60, and two that aren't listed in his top-100

That leads me to believe these are more likely Summer League options than they are options to be drafted/sign two-ways

亮了(6)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @DBxA5QEcp63T6Y 发表的:
只看此人

Would Ant even be on board with the concept of a KAT trade? — @saudagg18That’s an excellent question. For all of the angst about Towns’ recent appearance on Patrick Beverley’s podcast, and for the grousing that has often come from KAT soundbites, it has never come from Edwards’ direction. The youngster has always been complimentary of Towns. He has stood tall for Towns after games against Jimmy Butler. He went and visited KAT’s house during the playoffs last year after Towns had a rough game. He respects KAT’s talent and has never appeared to let the quirks of his personality bother him.----jon也好奇爱德华兹是不是唐斯派的。爱德华兹一直很欣赏尊重唐斯、也会为他干阿酸。

----
jon也好奇爱德华兹是不是唐斯派的。
爱德华兹一直很欣赏尊重唐斯、也会为他干阿酸。

华神我哭死🥺

华神我哭死🥺

亮了(2)
回复

Would you trade Towns for Ja Morant? — @def_realism

I would need a lot more information about Morant, his life off the court and whatever suspension is coming down from the NBA before I could make that decision. Morant and Edwards would be dynamic, but if Ja can’t stay on the floor, does it matter? One thing about KAT: The Wolves have never had to worry about his off-the-court conduct.
---
用唐斯换莫兰特之前、先搞清楚莫兰特场下那些事吧,至少球队从不用担心唐斯场外的事。

Would you trade Towns for Ja Morant? — @def_realism

I would need a lot more information about Morant, his life off the court and whatever suspension is coming down from the NBA before I could make that decision. Morant and Edwards would be dynamic, but if Ja can’t stay on the floor, does it matter? One thing about KAT: The Wolves have never had to worry about his off-the-court conduct.
---
用唐斯换莫兰特之前、先搞清楚莫兰特场下那些事吧,至少球队从不用担心唐斯场外的事。

亮了(46)
回复
引用 @彷惶的蓝色子弹 发表的:
只看此人

Dane Moore @DaneMooreNBA

Dane Moore @DaneMooreNBA

看来选秀当天康总不会带来啥大惊喜

看来选秀当天康总不会带来啥大惊喜

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)

暴龙的记者看到巫师出货、也耐不住寂寞了,想着也要出掉西亚卡姆…

暴龙的记者看到巫师出货、也耐不住寂寞了,想着也要出掉西亚卡姆…

亮了(9)
回复
查看评论(3)
引用 @DBxA5QEcp63T6Y 发表的:
只看此人

As for point guard, they definitely need to find help there. Mike Conley will be 36 this fall and was excellent after coming over from Utah last season. But the Wolves need to find another ballhandler to reduce his minutes in the short term and, eventually, take over for him. Even if Edwards sees his usage rise and he morphs into a Luka Dončić-type lead ballhandler/playmaker/scorer, the Wolves still need more at the position.There are two names I really like on the free-agent market, with a major problem. Tre Jones and Ayo Dosunmu are both young guards who could complement Edwards well. But they’re both restricted free agents, making their acquisition, especially for a team so tight in the financial realm, unlikely.---考虑到康利的年纪,哪怕爱德华兹变成东契奇那样一肩挑,这个位置也需要替补。jon喜欢马刺的倚重之弟还有红牛的多森姆。但他们都是受限自由人,对于一直薪金紧张的球队而言似乎不太可能入手。

As for point guard, they definitely need to find help there. Mike Conley will be 36 this fall and was excellent after coming over from Utah last season. But the Wolves need to find another ballhandler to reduce his minutes in the short term and, eventually, take over for him. Even if Edwards sees his usage rise and he morphs into a Luka Dončić-type lead ballhandler/playmaker/scorer, the Wolves still need more at the position.

There are two names I really like on the free-agent market, with a major problem. Tre Jones and Ayo Dosunmu are both young guards who could complement Edwards well. But they’re both restricted free agents, making their acquisition, especially for a team so tight in the financial realm, unlikely.
---
考虑到康利的年纪,哪怕爱德华兹变成东契奇那样一肩挑,这个位置也需要替补。
jon喜欢马刺的倚重之弟还有红牛的多森姆。但他们都是受限自由人,对于一直薪金紧张的球队而言似乎不太可能入手。

红牛这两年应该也会重建了,看看有没有机会搞一手多森姆

红牛这两年应该也会重建了,看看有没有机会搞一手多森姆

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

这个禁赛单是我🐻从拼多多抢到的,所以打折比较狠

这个禁赛单是我🐻从拼多多抢到的,所以打折比较狠

亮了(10)
回复