回复

看着外面一边倒的黑恩子,我还是要替恩子说句公道话。

加油,恩子,明年霍福德又老了一岁,你一定有机会赶在他退役前打爆他的。

看着外面一边倒的黑恩子,我还是要替恩子说句公道话。

加油,恩子,明年霍福德又老了一岁,你一定有机会赶在他退役前打爆他的。

亮了(340)
回复
查看评论(6)

The Wolves received a ton of interest in Jaden McDaniels, league sources say, with teams all over the draft board calling and inquiring on his availability. The Wolves rebuffed every offer, viewing McDaniels as a huge piece of the team’s long-term future.
----
康贼回绝了所有来问价贾登的球队

The Wolves received a ton of interest in Jaden McDaniels, league sources say, with teams all over the draft board calling and inquiring on his availability. The Wolves rebuffed every offer, viewing McDaniels as a huge piece of the team’s long-term future.
----
康贼回绝了所有来问价贾登的球队

亮了(184)
回复

"I know Nikola Jokic and I wouldn't trade him for anybody in the world" —— 麦克马龙,2016年2月2日

"I know Nikola Jokic and I wouldn't trade him for anybody in the world" —— 麦克马龙,2016年2月2日

亮了(139)
回复
查看评论(1)

康利在联盟打了16个赛季,没被吹过一次技术犯规

康利在联盟打了16个赛季,没被吹过一次技术犯规

亮了(126)
回复
查看评论(1)

Multiple times Rudy Gobert referred to Draymond Green’s chokehold of him as “clown behavior.” Said he just wanted to keep his cool, put his hands up and not react because he knew the Wolves needed him to stay in the game. Said he figured Draymond would do something with Steph out
---
攻巨当时不想回应,只是保持冷静高举双手、因为他知道球队需要他留在比赛中。

Multiple times Rudy Gobert referred to Draymond Green’s chokehold of him as “clown behavior.” Said he just wanted to keep his cool, put his hands up and not react because he knew the Wolves needed him to stay in the game. Said he figured Draymond would do something with Steph out
---
攻巨当时不想回应,只是保持冷静高举双手、因为他知道球队需要他留在比赛中。

亮了(112)
回复
查看评论(1)

Klown behavior, and I'm proud of myself for being the bigger man again and again. And yeah, doesn't even deserve me putting my hands on him. My team needed me tonight. I did whatever I could to keep my cool and then show that I wasn't making the situation worse, and I do hope that the league is going to do what needs to be done because that's just clown behavior. Not much to say. It's clown behavior.
---
攻巨、我为自己能一次又一次成为更加强大的人而自豪。绿酱这种小丑根本没不值得我动手,我的球队需要我。尽我所能的保持冷静避免事态恶化。我真的希望联盟能做些什么,因为那就是小丑行径。

Klown behavior, and I'm proud of myself for being the bigger man again and again. And yeah, doesn't even deserve me putting my hands on him. My team needed me tonight. I did whatever I could to keep my cool and then show that I wasn't making the situation worse, and I do hope that the league is going to do what needs to be done because that's just clown behavior. Not much to say. It's clown behavior.
---
攻巨、我为自己能一次又一次成为更加强大的人而自豪。绿酱这种小丑根本没不值得我动手,我的球队需要我。尽我所能的保持冷静避免事态恶化。我真的希望联盟能做些什么,因为那就是小丑行径。

亮了(110)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @彷惶的蓝色子弹 发表的:
只看此人

雷吉的合同只有一个角度可以洗:去年底薪来的时候就已经安排好了这个抽屉,不得不捏着鼻子给

雷吉的合同只有一个角度可以洗:去年底薪来的时候就已经安排好了这个抽屉,不得不捏着鼻子给

在洗地届布鲁真是goat。。

在洗地届布鲁真是goat。。

亮了(115)
回复
查看评论(2)

蔡生关键比赛日被马诺单防锁死隐身了,伪超巨石锤

蔡生关键比赛日被马诺单防锁死隐身了,伪超巨石锤

亮了(112)
回复

Since training camp, Mike Conley has been saying he’s been working with Anthony Edwards on reading the floor with more of a point guard mindset.

I asked Conley after the game if he took some pride in Ant making this read at the end of the game.

"I don't like to take much credit, man. But he's listening. He's listening, he's doin a good job. That's what leaders do, whether you're a vocal on the court kind of leader. He’s taking the reigns, putting us on his back. And that's another way you can do it. You don't always have to make the fadeaway. You don't always have to make the big, flashy play. He made the right read, and we got rewarded for it."
----
康利说,自训练营开始,他就一直在和爱德华兹说,让他以控卫的心态去解读球场上的情况。而爱德华兹也真的有听进去,这是作为领导者所必备的条件,他把我们放在了他的背上,不用总是后仰投篮,也不需要总是打出华丽的表现,他做出了正确的比赛阅读,而我们也得到了回报。

Since training camp, Mike Conley has been saying he’s been working with Anthony Edwards on reading the floor with more of a point guard mindset.

I asked Conley after the game if he took some pride in Ant making this read at the end of the game.

"I don't like to take much credit, man. But he's listening. He's listening, he's doin a good job. That's what leaders do, whether you're a vocal on the court kind of leader. He’s taking the reigns, putting us on his back. And that's another way you can do it. You don't always have to make the fadeaway. You don't always have to make the big, flashy play. He made the right read, and we got rewarded for it."
----
康利说,自训练营开始,他就一直在和爱德华兹说,让他以控卫的心态去解读球场上的情况。而爱德华兹也真的有听进去,这是作为领导者所必备的条件,他把我们放在了他的背上,不用总是后仰投篮,也不需要总是打出华丽的表现,他做出了正确的比赛阅读,而我们也得到了回报。

亮了(94)
回复
查看评论(3)

金斯最对不起你狼的就是,在明显唐神潜力和即战力都碾压他的时候,管理层和教练依然相信他,顶薪给上,场上的核心排位他也一直在唐神之前(酸时期除外),包括小桑对他也是最上心的。结果这货干了点啥,化身合同研究员不练球,面对阿酸当怂卵,阿酸走了仍然一副摆烂样。去了鱼粥立马开舔顺便diss你狼,其他人不说,他一定对不起泰勒

金斯最对不起你狼的就是,在明显唐神潜力和即战力都碾压他的时候,管理层和教练依然相信他,顶薪给上,场上的核心排位他也一直在唐神之前(酸时期除外),包括小桑对他也是最上心的。结果这货干了点啥,化身合同研究员不练球,面对阿酸当怂卵,阿酸走了仍然一副摆烂样。去了鱼粥立马开舔顺便diss你狼,其他人不说,他一定对不起泰勒

亮了(92)
回复
查看评论(1)

While Gobert was speaking to a reporter about his confrontation with Green, Towns interrupted briefly to come to his defense. They have his back, and he has theirs.
"Rudy did the right thing," Towns said from his nearby locker.
---
在攻巨跟记者讲述绿酱的事件时,在一旁的唐斯直接打断了对话,表示攻巨做得对。

While Gobert was speaking to a reporter about his confrontation with Green, Towns interrupted briefly to come to his defense. They have his back, and he has theirs.
"Rudy did the right thing," Towns said from his nearby locker.
---
在攻巨跟记者讲述绿酱的事件时,在一旁的唐斯直接打断了对话,表示攻巨做得对。

亮了(86)
回复

Gobert called Green’s choke “clown behavior.” Said he knew as soon as he heard Steph was out, he knew Draymond was going to try to get ejected
---
攻巨表示,当他知道库里不打的消息时,就知道绿酱一定会试图自爆下场。

Gobert called Green’s choke “clown behavior.” Said he knew as soon as he heard Steph was out, he knew Draymond was going to try to get ejected
---
攻巨表示,当他知道库里不打的消息时,就知道绿酱一定会试图自爆下场。

亮了(93)
回复
查看评论(5)

To the many concerned replies to this: Worth noting that Ant got dressed and walked out of the locker room I don't want to say *totally* fine, but under his own power completely -- wasn't massively hobbling or anything like that.
----
爱德华兹离开更衣室的时候,走路姿势很正常、没有任何跛行的样子。

To the many concerned replies to this: Worth noting that Ant got dressed and walked out of the locker room I don't want to say *totally* fine, but under his own power completely -- wasn't massively hobbling or anything like that.
----
爱德华兹离开更衣室的时候,走路姿势很正常、没有任何跛行的样子。

亮了(90)
回复
查看评论(3)

挖槽,原来“库里不打我也不打”还真的不是梗、是圈子里的事实哦。

挖槽,原来“库里不打我也不打”还真的不是梗、是圈子里的事实哦。

亮了(86)
回复

阿矿这一路反而比旧都更有trust the process的味道

阿矿这一路反而比旧都更有trust the process的味道

亮了(145)
回复

赢球了真开心,给你狼画一套小人

赢球了真开心,给你狼画一套小人

亮了(84)
回复

公鹿这样输球只怕是连面子都不要了

你说控球后卫

控球后卫一个一个一个换了多少个球员了

改过吗啦

换汤不换药啊

公鹿后卫现在什么水平

就这么几个人

你康诺顿什么的都在打后卫

他能打吗?打不了 没这个能力知道吗?

接下来没人输了

另一方面来说

公鹿队是备战2025赛季最早的队伍

哦呦,谢天谢地了

呵~

(我已经说了)你这样的比赛本身就没有打好基础

你能跟我保证在季后赛或者锦标赛

这样关键的比赛他能赢啊?

务实一点

我劝你们,我把自己战术打法

篮球的这个理念先搞懂

霍乐迪带的蛮好的

你把他去换了干什么(你告诉我)

你在主场三节垃圾时间

你到告诉我,怎么解释呢?

脸都不要了

公鹿这样输球只怕是连面子都不要了

你说控球后卫

控球后卫一个一个一个换了多少个球员了

改过吗啦

换汤不换药啊

公鹿后卫现在什么水平

就这么几个人

你康诺顿什么的都在打后卫

他能打吗?打不了 没这个能力知道吗?

接下来没人输了

另一方面来说

公鹿队是备战2025赛季最早的队伍

哦呦,谢天谢地了

呵~

(我已经说了)你这样的比赛本身就没有打好基础

你能跟我保证在季后赛或者锦标赛

这样关键的比赛他能赢啊?

务实一点

我劝你们,我把自己战术打法

篮球的这个理念先搞懂

霍乐迪带的蛮好的

你把他去换了干什么(你告诉我)

你在主场三节垃圾时间

你到告诉我,怎么解释呢?

脸都不要了

亮了(81)
回复
查看评论(1)

This is my 20th season writing about the Timberwolves. This is the best Wolves team I’ve ever covered.

Wolves fans: now is not the time to worry about 2025, second aprons or tax bills.

Now is the time to enjoy a team on a roll like we’ve never seen.
---
jon,这是我报道球队的第20个年头;也是我见过最好的狼队,现在不是2025年,奢侈税见鬼去,现在是时候享受一支我们见过的球队的精彩表现。

This is my 20th season writing about the Timberwolves. This is the best Wolves team I’ve ever covered.

Wolves fans: now is not the time to worry about 2025, second aprons or tax bills.

Now is the time to enjoy a team on a roll like we’ve never seen.
---
jon,这是我报道球队的第20个年头;也是我见过最好的狼队,现在不是2025年,奢侈税见鬼去,现在是时候享受一支我们见过的球队的精彩表现。

亮了(84)
回复
查看评论(1)

Coach Chris Finch said he has enjoyed watching this team talk through games together, identify what is going wrong and address it among themselves. A team that too often took opponents lightly and disrespected the game last season is playing with focus and purpose nightly.

"I think it's very much a serious tone," Finch said.
"There's a conversation about what needs to be done, what they hadn't done."
--
大师说你狼球员会在比赛中互相讨论,找出问题所在并解决问题。一改上赛季那支轻视对手、不尊重比赛的作风,每晚都很专注的带有目的的打比赛。
球员们经常讨论需要做什么,还有自己没做到什么。

Coach Chris Finch said he has enjoyed watching this team talk through games together, identify what is going wrong and address it among themselves. A team that too often took opponents lightly and disrespected the game last season is playing with focus and purpose nightly.

"I think it's very much a serious tone," Finch said.
"There's a conversation about what needs to be done, what they hadn't done."
--
大师说你狼球员会在比赛中互相讨论,找出问题所在并解决问题。一改上赛季那支轻视对手、不尊重比赛的作风,每晚都很专注的带有目的的打比赛。
球员们经常讨论需要做什么,还有自己没做到什么。

亮了(81)
回复
查看评论(3)
引用 @银色之牙 发表的:
只看此人

有个细节说明唐斯绝对是想留在你狼的

有个细节说明唐斯绝对是想留在你狼的

看到一群连贾登都不认识的人突然开始为你狼两年后的工资单忧心忡忡,实在是一件很滑稽的事

看到一群连贾登都不认识的人突然开始为你狼两年后的工资单忧心忡忡,实在是一件很滑稽的事

亮了(140)
回复
查看评论(1)

萨里奇就是看不起你狼,在太阳、废都和雷霆都老老实实打球

可笑的是你狼是唯一真把他当长期培养目标、给他最高战术倾斜的球队,最后职业生涯变成这样也是求仁得仁

萨里奇就是看不起你狼,在太阳、废都和雷霆都老老实实打球

可笑的是你狼是唯一真把他当长期培养目标、给他最高战术倾斜的球队,最后职业生涯变成这样也是求仁得仁

亮了(77)
回复
查看评论(1)

我没有槐花那么博爱,就算抛开对鱼粥的滤镜,这种帝国斜阳的比赛内容也没有任何观赏价值

对他们自己球迷,和每年不得不跟他们打比赛的球迷都是折磨,早点挂球衣多方受益

我没有槐花那么博爱,就算抛开对鱼粥的滤镜,这种帝国斜阳的比赛内容也没有任何观赏价值

对他们自己球迷,和每年不得不跟他们打比赛的球迷都是折磨,早点挂球衣多方受益

亮了(74)
回复
查看评论(1)

I'm sure the Wolves will send it to the league

我狼会把保罗的动作上报联盟

I'm sure the Wolves will send it to the league

我狼会把保罗的动作上报联盟

亮了(76)
回复
查看评论(6)

Darren Wolfson@DWolfsonKSTPChet will have hundreds of family/friends/Minnehaha Academy connections at the game tonight. #RaisedByWolves
原来今天赛后留下的几百人,都是切特霍姆格伦的父老乡亲

Darren Wolfson@DWolfsonKSTPChet will have hundreds of family/friends/Minnehaha Academy connections at the game tonight. #RaisedByWolves
原来今天赛后留下的几百人,都是切特霍姆格伦的父老乡亲

亮了(73)
回复

With the In-Season Tournament field set for the knockout round, the Timberwolves have their schedule to fill in the remaining two games on their reg season:
12/6: Home against San Antonio
12/8: At Memphis
---
你狼的补赛,西区两大小甜甜。

With the In-Season Tournament field set for the knockout round, the Timberwolves have their schedule to fill in the remaining two games on their reg season:
12/6: Home against San Antonio
12/8: At Memphis
---
你狼的补赛,西区两大小甜甜。

亮了(75)
回复
查看评论(11)

9-165.

MIN's record over last 6 seasons when down 10+ points in 4th quarter.

Chris Finch has been head coach for 8 of those wins.
---
狼队过去6个赛季,进入第四节落后至少10分的比赛,9胜165负,其中8场发生在大师执教期间。

9-165.

MIN's record over last 6 seasons when down 10+ points in 4th quarter.

Chris Finch has been head coach for 8 of those wins.
---
狼队过去6个赛季,进入第四节落后至少10分的比赛,9胜165负,其中8场发生在大师执教期间。

亮了(77)
回复
查看评论(1)

Rudy Gobert called Draymond Green’s headlock “clown behavior” three times when asked about it in the locker room
---
攻巨接受采访时、再三强调称绿酱的行为就是小丑行径

Rudy Gobert called Draymond Green’s headlock “clown behavior” three times when asked about it in the locker room
---
攻巨接受采访时、再三强调称绿酱的行为就是小丑行径

亮了(77)
回复

sga这帽美食,超车cp3 ,狠狠地把旧时代的老头们扫进垃圾堆哦,过瘾过瘾

sga这帽美食,超车cp3 ,狠狠地把旧时代的老头们扫进垃圾堆哦,过瘾过瘾

亮了(75)
回复
查看评论(1)

Yes, the Wolves' salary-cap sheet is full of big-money deals. Towns, Edwards and Gobert have max contracts; Reid signed a three-year, $42 million deal this summer; and McDaniels got a five-year, $136 million deal of his own. But there is a flip side to that coin. That means all of the team's most important players have been taken care of, from a financial perspective. The only players on expiring deals are Mike Conley and Kyle Anderson, two of the most mature players on the team who won't let that cloud their purpose.

"Everybody's here to win. Everybody has one goal. Everybody's got their money situation out of the way," Reid said. "Now we're here to play basketball and win the game. We're not really too much worried about anything other than that."
----
薪金空间吃紧的另一面是球队所有的重要人员在经济上都得到了保障、除了康利跟安德森这两个球队最资深的球员、他们不会让到期合同影响到自己。
里德、大家都解决了经济问题,除了打球赢比赛、我们不需要担心其他的事。

Yes, the Wolves' salary-cap sheet is full of big-money deals. Towns, Edwards and Gobert have max contracts; Reid signed a three-year, $42 million deal this summer; and McDaniels got a five-year, $136 million deal of his own. But there is a flip side to that coin. That means all of the team's most important players have been taken care of, from a financial perspective. The only players on expiring deals are Mike Conley and Kyle Anderson, two of the most mature players on the team who won't let that cloud their purpose.

"Everybody's here to win. Everybody has one goal. Everybody's got their money situation out of the way," Reid said. "Now we're here to play basketball and win the game. We're not really too much worried about anything other than that."
----
薪金空间吃紧的另一面是球队所有的重要人员在经济上都得到了保障、除了康利跟安德森这两个球队最资深的球员、他们不会让到期合同影响到自己。
里德、大家都解决了经济问题,除了打球赢比赛、我们不需要担心其他的事。

亮了(72)
回复
查看评论(1)

Karl-Anthony Towns started the game cold from deep -- making just 2 of his first 8 3-point attempts. Often times when the shot isn't there, KAT will revert to the drive game or become more of a passer. But tonight he kept shooting -- and made these three big ones in the 4th.

Asked him about the decision this time to keep shooting:

KAT: "Shooters shoot. Keep shooting even when I was getting them in and out and they were pissing me off, just keep shooting... I felt I was owed."
---
唐斯一般手冷的情况下会转换为猪突模式或者传球手模式,但今晚在前8投中2的情况下,唐斯还是选择了继续投篮。对此他表示,射手就该投篮,他被没进的球惹恼了所以就继续投,他觉得那些没进的球都是欠他的。

Karl-Anthony Towns started the game cold from deep -- making just 2 of his first 8 3-point attempts. Often times when the shot isn't there, KAT will revert to the drive game or become more of a passer. But tonight he kept shooting -- and made these three big ones in the 4th.

Asked him about the decision this time to keep shooting:

KAT: "Shooters shoot. Keep shooting even when I was getting them in and out and they were pissing me off, just keep shooting... I felt I was owed."
---
唐斯一般手冷的情况下会转换为猪突模式或者传球手模式,但今晚在前8投中2的情况下,唐斯还是选择了继续投篮。对此他表示,射手就该投篮,他被没进的球惹恼了所以就继续投,他觉得那些没进的球都是欠他的。

亮了(77)
回复

The 6-foot-6 Brown has had to patiently bide his time this season. He drew four DNPs in the first 16 games and saw only garbage time minutes in several others. But rather than sulk or pout or point fingers, Brown hung in there and waited for his turn.
---
布朗没有因为自己没能得到机会而生闷气,而是坚持等待自己的机会

The 6-foot-6 Brown has had to patiently bide his time this season. He drew four DNPs in the first 16 games and saw only garbage time minutes in several others. But rather than sulk or pout or point fingers, Brown hung in there and waited for his turn.
---
布朗没有因为自己没能得到机会而生闷气,而是坚持等待自己的机会

亮了(74)
回复

亮了(76)
回复

Anthony Edwards: “The fans was dead. I’ve never played in Memphis like this. This is my first time being in Memphis and not having the crowd into the game. So it’s kind of hard to get into it...I was surprised. They usually be amped up. I’m guessing because Ja out, probably.”
--
爱德华兹表示第一次看到孟菲斯球迷这么死趴趴的,我猜是因为莫兰特不在吧。

Anthony Edwards: “The fans was dead. I’ve never played in Memphis like this. This is my first time being in Memphis and not having the crowd into the game. So it’s kind of hard to get into it...I was surprised. They usually be amped up. I’m guessing because Ja out, probably.”
--
爱德华兹表示第一次看到孟菲斯球迷这么死趴趴的,我猜是因为莫兰特不在吧。

亮了(74)
回复
查看评论(1)

Jon Krawczynski@JonKrawczynskiAnthony Edwards is your Western Conference Player of the Week
华神首个周最佳来了

Jon Krawczynski@JonKrawczynskiAnthony Edwards is your Western Conference Player of the Week
华神首个周最佳来了

亮了(72)
回复

真的,康利对你狼稳住局面上的作用太大了
并且很明显的,20双星都从他身上学到了新东西,导师和更衣室老将的角色扮演的非常成功
我现在终于知道为什么他口碑这么好了,他值得灰熊当年给那份合同

真的,康利对你狼稳住局面上的作用太大了
并且很明显的,20双星都从他身上学到了新东西,导师和更衣室老将的角色扮演的非常成功
我现在终于知道为什么他口碑这么好了,他值得灰熊当年给那份合同

亮了(73)
回复

最后一个转圈之所以经典,是因为阿矿整个系列赛都在的防右放左。阿酸到右侧会是锋线或者教皇换,左侧随便你持球,G3之后连包夹都撤掉给你单打

结果最关键一回合阿酸左侧持球,即便是换到了517,果然还是转圈了

最后一个转圈之所以经典,是因为阿矿整个系列赛都在的防右放左。阿酸到右侧会是锋线或者教皇换,左侧随便你持球,G3之后连包夹都撤掉给你单打

结果最关键一回合阿酸左侧持球,即便是换到了517,果然还是转圈了

亮了(79)
回复
查看评论(1)

唐斯11中10,9助攻0失误ct关键球拉满,放在整个生涯都是代表作

唐斯11中10,9助攻0失误ct关键球拉满,放在整个生涯都是代表作

亮了(73)
回复

挑事的是鱼粥,升级事态的是鱼粥,兑子得益的是鱼粥,赛后用舆论反咬一口的还是鱼粥

别给我来双方都有错这一套,不吃

挑事的是鱼粥,升级事态的是鱼粥,兑子得益的是鱼粥,赛后用舆论反咬一口的还是鱼粥

别给我来双方都有错这一套,不吃

亮了(68)
回复

明尼苏达户口本爆发的这几年,刚好赶上了你狼难得的低顺位,只能说没那个命了

明尼苏达户口本爆发的这几年,刚好赶上了你狼难得的低顺位,只能说没那个命了

亮了(69)
回复
查看评论(1)

画了两个你狼的小人,现在还有需要做狼版封面吗,有需要的话我把唐华戈弄一张图里

画了两个你狼的小人,现在还有需要做狼版封面吗,有需要的话我把唐华戈弄一张图里

亮了(75)
回复
查看评论(1)

和上个赛季芬奇在更多的使用唐斯的外线投射能力,做一些double drag或者是双塔侧翼连续掩护后外弹形成高低位不同的是,本赛季森林狼并没有单纯将唐斯定义为一个有投射且点飞防守后能持球处理进攻的球员;

而是更加灵活得使用了唐斯在对位上的优势。

这句话真的非常体现这个老哥的懂球程度,真真正正的看球了解战术,有这样的原创作者的存在,而不是随意胡诌,我感到真的开心。

和上个赛季芬奇在更多的使用唐斯的外线投射能力,做一些double drag或者是双塔侧翼连续掩护后外弹形成高低位不同的是,本赛季森林狼并没有单纯将唐斯定义为一个有投射且点飞防守后能持球处理进攻的球员;

而是更加灵活得使用了唐斯在对位上的优势。

这句话真的非常体现这个老哥的懂球程度,真真正正的看球了解战术,有这样的原创作者的存在,而不是随意胡诌,我感到真的开心。

亮了(70)
回复

小桑给的战术定位可能不和他意,头孢把把第四节DNP连屁都不敢放一个

小桑给的战术定位可能不和他意,头孢把把第四节DNP连屁都不敢放一个

亮了(64)
回复

Karl-Anthony Towns in the 4Q in the Wolves' last two wins:

Tonight:
• 12 PTS (inc. GW FG)
• 3/3 FG | 5/5 FT
• 5 AST, 0 TO
• Created 24 of team's 36 PTS

Tuesday at GSW:
• 11 PTS
• 1/4 2PT
• 3/5 3PT
• 1 AST, 0 TO
• 1 STL
• 5 game-tying or go-ahead FGs made/assisted
---
唐斯两次不可能的任务,一次勇士第四节的5次扳平跟反超。还有今天鹈鹕包办球队第四节36分中的24分(自得跟通过他助攻)

Karl-Anthony Towns in the 4Q in the Wolves' last two wins:

Tonight:
• 12 PTS (inc. GW FG)
• 3/3 FG | 5/5 FT
• 5 AST, 0 TO
• Created 24 of team's 36 PTS

Tuesday at GSW:
• 11 PTS
• 1/4 2PT
• 3/5 3PT
• 1 AST, 0 TO
• 1 STL
• 5 game-tying or go-ahead FGs made/assisted
---
唐斯两次不可能的任务,一次勇士第四节的5次扳平跟反超。还有今天鹈鹕包办球队第四节36分中的24分(自得跟通过他助攻)

亮了(72)
回复

官宣了,爽!

官宣了,爽!

亮了(72)
回复

Chris Finch heaping praise on Troy Brown Jr. after the game...

"I love coaching him because he’s just the same mood every day. He’s really happy whether he’s in the rotation or not. He’s patient. He understands. He gets it. He’s a lot better shooter than I thought he was. We knew he could shoot but he’s one of those guys where he catches the ball and lets it fly, I think it’s going in automatically. Before I thought he was a little more streaky. But watching him play up close and personal I noticed the confidence in his shot and he can shoot contested threes, which is really a benefit too. I just like that he does a lot of small things. He cuts, moves the ball well. He’s not a ball-holder. He’s not trying to pound it, and we need that at times. Even more so than anything else."
----
大师说他之前认为布朗的投篮不稳定、但随着近距离观察,他觉得布朗对投篮的信心可以投一些选择不好的有争议三分,这也是一种好事。

Chris Finch heaping praise on Troy Brown Jr. after the game...

"I love coaching him because he’s just the same mood every day. He’s really happy whether he’s in the rotation or not. He’s patient. He understands. He gets it. He’s a lot better shooter than I thought he was. We knew he could shoot but he’s one of those guys where he catches the ball and lets it fly, I think it’s going in automatically. Before I thought he was a little more streaky. But watching him play up close and personal I noticed the confidence in his shot and he can shoot contested threes, which is really a benefit too. I just like that he does a lot of small things. He cuts, moves the ball well. He’s not a ball-holder. He’s not trying to pound it, and we need that at times. Even more so than anything else."
----
大师说他之前认为布朗的投篮不稳定、但随着近距离观察,他觉得布朗对投篮的信心可以投一些选择不好的有争议三分,这也是一种好事。

亮了(72)
回复

你狼这个月对手虽然强,但暗线红利非常多(背靠背第二场,连续客场最后一场,四天三赛最后一场),然后你狼一次都没有浪费全部收割了

你狼这个月对手虽然强,但暗线红利非常多(背靠背第二场,连续客场最后一场,四天三赛最后一场),然后你狼一次都没有浪费全部收割了

亮了(71)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @木狼进化钢铁加鲁鲁 发表的:
只看此人

夸一句泥塘伟大的性格,今天这个效率第四节不争不抢,甚至还提高了防守专注度