新老板看来是Gabe Plotkin和Rick Schnall了

新老板看来是Gabe Plotkin和Rick Schnall了

亮了(0)
回复

2、27、34、39、41

2、27、34、39、41

亮了(0)
回复

Key note in here from Woj: “Jordan will continue to oversee basketball operations through next Thursday's NBA draft and the start of free agency on July 1.”

关键消息:乔某还会负责选秀夜和FA开市,新老板不会立即接手拍板

Key note in here from Woj: “Jordan will continue to oversee basketball operations through next Thursday's NBA draft and the start of free agency on July 1.”

关键消息:乔某还会负责选秀夜和FA开市,新老板不会立即接手拍板

亮了(14)
回复

突然发现,每年休赛期乐乐德和比尔就开始挑逗全联盟,传言飞了一个夏天到最后留守母队

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(2)

楼里聊到了我也想问,有没有练腿哥出来指点一下迷津

楼里聊到了我也想问,有没有练腿哥出来指点一下迷津

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

NEWS: Iowa's Kris Murray has been invited to the NBA draft's green room, a source told ESPN. Murray will decline his invite and watch the draft at home with his family instead.
默里拒绝了小绿屋,想在家陪家人看选秀

NEWS: Iowa's Kris Murray has been invited to the NBA draft's green room, a source told ESPN. Murray will decline his invite and watch the draft at home with his family instead.
默里拒绝了小绿屋,想在家陪家人看选秀

亮了(4)
回复
引用 @奈此凉夜何 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

比尔没有吧

比尔没有吧

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

金州的小邓利维是球员出身的那个吗?

金州的小邓利维是球员出身的那个吗?

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

Michael Jordan is selling his majority stake in the Charlotte Hornets to the Gabe Plotkin/Rick Schnall group for an approximate $3 billion valuation, league sources tell ESPN.
---
乔丹这单赚很大、当年他买黄蜂才2.75亿。

Michael Jordan is selling his majority stake in the Charlotte Hornets to the Gabe Plotkin/Rick Schnall group for an approximate $3 billion valuation, league sources tell ESPN.
---
乔丹这单赚很大、当年他买黄蜂才2.75亿。

亮了(4)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @圣安东尼奥马刺主教练贝基哈蒙 发表的:
只看此人

楼里聊到了我也想问,有没有练腿哥出来指点一下迷津

[图片]

查看更多

楼里聊到了我也想问,有没有练腿哥出来指点一下迷津

骑车,自行车,保护好膝盖就行

骑车,自行车,保护好膝盖就行[奸笑]

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)

Timberwolves mailbag: featuring questions about KAT, the financial impact of the new CBA, Chris Finch and more

Timberwolves mailbag: featuring questions about KAT, the financial impact of the new CBA, Chris Finch and more

亮了(6)
回复

The NBA is suspending Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant for 25 games, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

兰特25场禁赛

The NBA is suspending Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant for 25 games, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

兰特25场禁赛

亮了(10)
回复
查看评论(2)

亮了(0)
回复

莫兰特停赛仅25场

莫兰特停赛仅25场

亮了(0)
回复

If Scoot (Henderson) is available at pick No. 3, how realistic is a trade package for KAT built around Scoot? — @TravLyleCzech

As of right this second, and the emphasis is that things can change very quickly the closer we get to the draft, I don’t see this as very realistic. Interestingly, there seems to be a lot of buzz about Brandon Miller going second to Charlotte, meaning tantalizing point guard prospect Scoot Henderson does have a real chance of being available at No. 3 when Portland is on the clock. If you would’ve asked me a month ago, I would have doubted that was a realistic possibility.

The desire by Wolves fans to land Henderson as the point guard of the future is understandable. What an impressive young player. It’s easy to imagine him playing alongside Anthony Edwards for years.

But in conversations with people connected to the Wolves and around the league, I have not heard any real connection between the Trail Blazers and Timberwolves for that third pick. Our Shams Charania and Will Guillory have reported that New Orleans has interest in moving up that high, and I’m sure there will be more reports of teams chasing that pick.

Tim Connelly and Chris Finch are both on record saying they believe in their starting five and want to see it get a chance to play together next season. Trades are hard to pull off in the NBA, so most do not happen. If the Blazers do make No. 3 available and Henderson is there, they will have several strong offers coming their way. Right now, I’d be surprised if a KAT-Scoot swap is what transpires.
---
理解球迷脑补爱德华兹跟亨德森一起打球的想法、但是目前没听到这方面的消息。康贼跟大师都力挺这个阵容继续打。
亨德森要是落到3#会引发哄抢、但这个球队不会是狼。

If Scoot (Henderson) is available at pick No. 3, how realistic is a trade package for KAT built around Scoot? — @TravLyleCzech

As of right this second, and the emphasis is that things can change very quickly the closer we get to the draft, I don’t see this as very realistic. Interestingly, there seems to be a lot of buzz about Brandon Miller going second to Charlotte, meaning tantalizing point guard prospect Scoot Henderson does have a real chance of being available at No. 3 when Portland is on the clock. If you would’ve asked me a month ago, I would have doubted that was a realistic possibility.

The desire by Wolves fans to land Henderson as the point guard of the future is understandable. What an impressive young player. It’s easy to imagine him playing alongside Anthony Edwards for years.

But in conversations with people connected to the Wolves and around the league, I have not heard any real connection between the Trail Blazers and Timberwolves for that third pick. Our Shams Charania and Will Guillory have reported that New Orleans has interest in moving up that high, and I’m sure there will be more reports of teams chasing that pick.

Tim Connelly and Chris Finch are both on record saying they believe in their starting five and want to see it get a chance to play together next season. Trades are hard to pull off in the NBA, so most do not happen. If the Blazers do make No. 3 available and Henderson is there, they will have several strong offers coming their way. Right now, I’d be surprised if a KAT-Scoot swap is what transpires.
---
理解球迷脑补爱德华兹跟亨德森一起打球的想法、但是目前没听到这方面的消息。康贼跟大师都力挺这个阵容继续打。
亨德森要是落到3#会引发哄抢、但这个球队不会是狼。

亮了(20)
回复
查看评论(1)
Re:【23-24赛季森林狼消息楼】
森林狼专区最热帖
[流言板]森林狼官方更新球队训练营21人大名单,最终需裁掉3人
[流言板]森林狼号码更新:克拉克为迪温琴佐让出0号,改穿22号
【24-25赛季森林狼消息楼二期】
老将惜老将!康利为英格尔斯庆祝“99”岁生日