回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Q7的天空 发表的:
只看此人

顺便重开一个夏休期的楼吧。

顺便重开一个夏休期的楼吧。

亮了(0)
回复

That included skepticism that Paul would stay healthy for the postseason run. More than one source said the Suns were looking to trade him for a replacement before the deadline then shifted gears when Durant became available.
你日动保罗的心思一直都存在的,即使欧文交易流产,如果当时kd不来,保罗可以中期就会走

That included skepticism that Paul would stay healthy for the postseason run. More than one source said the Suns were looking to trade him for a replacement before the deadline then shifted gears when Durant became available.
你日动保罗的心思一直都存在的,即使欧文交易流产,如果当时kd不来,保罗可以中期就会走

亮了(0)
回复

PHNX Suns: “I love Phoenix, man. Honestly, I’m gonna continue to play hard for Phoenix.” Deandre Ayton on today’s latest trade rumors, playing for his teammates and not listening to the outside noise.

PHNX Suns: “I love Phoenix, man. Honestly, I’m gonna continue to play hard for Phoenix.” Deandre Ayton on today’s latest trade rumors, playing for his teammates and not listening to the outside noise.

亮了(0)
回复

It’s too early to gauge the Ayton market (with the May 16 draft lottery gifting one franchise Victor Wembanyama). Still, that list of teams could include the Atlanta Hawks, Charlotte Hornets, Minnesota Timberwolves, Oklahoma City Thunder, Orlando Magic, Portland Trail Blazers, San Antonio Spurs, Pacers or Mavericks, among others.

It’s too early to gauge the Ayton market (with the May 16 draft lottery gifting one franchise Victor Wembanyama). Still, that list of teams could include the Atlanta Hawks, Charlotte Hornets, Minnesota Timberwolves, Oklahoma City Thunder, Orlando Magic, Portland Trail Blazers, San Antonio Spurs, Pacers or Mavericks, among others.

亮了(0)
回复

A more likely swap for the Suns and Bulls would center on sending out Ayton for DeMar DeRozan. The Bulls have not shopped their star wing but that could be coming, considering he is 33 and heading into the final year of his contract. Chicago, according to league sources, is open to reshaping its roster with guard Zach LaVine as the clear No. 1 go-to option

A more likely swap for the Suns and Bulls would center on sending out Ayton for DeMar DeRozan. The Bulls have not shopped their star wing but that could be coming, considering he is 33 and heading into the final year of his contract. Chicago, according to league sources, is open to reshaping its roster with guard Zach LaVine as the clear No. 1 go-to option

亮了(0)
回复

Duane Rankin: “It’s not something that I worry about, but it is a part of the economy.” Monty Williams when talking about job status in relation to seeing coaches let go in the #NBA. #Suns

Duane Rankin: “It’s not something that I worry about, but it is a part of the economy.” Monty Williams when talking about job status in relation to seeing coaches let go in the #NBA. #Suns

亮了(0)
回复

Gerald Bourguet: Chris Paul on whether he sees himself being back with the Suns next season: “My contract not up, but unfortunately I’m not the GM or anything like that. So we’ll see.”

Gerald Bourguet: Chris Paul on whether he sees himself being back with the Suns next season: “My contract not up, but unfortunately I’m not the GM or anything like that. So we’ll see.”

亮了(0)
回复

Chris Paul’s Phoenix future is also in serious doubt after he was foiled for the 18th successive season in his quest for a championship ring. The 38-year-old was forced to miss the last four games of the Suns’ six-game exit to Denver in Round 2 because of a groin strain and holds a trade-friendly contract for next season in which only $15.8 million of the $30.8 million he is owed is guaranteed if the team option to escape the deal is exercised by June 28.

Chris Paul’s Phoenix future is also in serious doubt after he was foiled for the 18th successive season in his quest for a championship ring. The 38-year-old was forced to miss the last four games of the Suns’ six-game exit to Denver in Round 2 because of a groin strain and holds a trade-friendly contract for next season in which only $15.8 million of the $30.8 million he is owed is guaranteed if the team option to escape the deal is exercised by June 28.

亮了(0)
回复

#Suns GM James Jones is meeting with Deandre Ayton right now.

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @绿日乐队 发表的:
只看此人

[吃瓜]

亮了(0)
回复
Re:【2022-23赛季菲尼克斯太阳消息楼】
虎扑游戏中心
PlanetOrange最新帖
路在何方3【2024-25赛季菲尼克斯太阳休赛期指南】
【2024-25赛季菲尼克斯太阳消息楼】
【2023-24赛季交易截止日(北京时间2月9日凌晨4:00)前瞻】
【熬夜线】2023.11.5 01:00 太阳vs76人
【世仇线】2023年11月1日 10:00 太阳vs马刺
【季前赛复刻】2023年10月27日 10:00 太阳@湖人