希望博塔斯能挑起大梁,与威廉姆斯车队一起回到巅峰状态。马萨就好好守着他那块宝贝Richard Mille吧。
希望博塔斯能挑起大梁,与威廉姆斯车队一起回到巅峰状态。马萨就好好守着他那块宝贝Richard Mille吧。
亮了(0)
回复
以后没事就不要瞎庆祝了。管他几百场比赛,谁庆祝谁倒霉。可怜了马萨。博塔斯干的不错。很高兴看到威廉姆斯崛起。
以后没事就不要瞎庆祝了。管他几百场比赛,谁庆祝谁倒霉。可怜了马萨。博塔斯干的不错。很高兴看到威廉姆斯崛起。
亮了(1)
回复
Williams' Rob Smedley 'a little surprised' by Valtteri Bottas’ pace in British GP 

“I think that he’s a very, very good driver. He’s a great driver,” Smedley, Williams’ Head of Performance Engineering, said afterwards. “His racecraft is phenomenal and he’s super-quick.

“The good thing about Valtteri is he’s a young lad with his feet absolutely on the ground. He’s not spoiled in any way, shape or form – which is great; neither of our drivers are so they’re very easy to work with.

“And he’s able to accept advice very readily, not only about the basics but also about his racecraft, about how he communicates with us.

“My opinion of him is growing week by week. I think he’s a very, very good driver and he can become an exceptional driver. We’re lucky to have him.” 

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/report/12433/9374735/williams-rob-smedley-a-little-surprised-by-valtteri-bottas8217--pace-in-british-gp-
Williams' Rob Smedley 'a little surprised' by Valtteri Bottas’ pace in British GP 

“I think that he’s a very, very good driver. He’s a great driver,” Smedley, Williams’ Head of Performance Engineering, said afterwards. “His racecraft is phenomenal and he’s super-quick.

“The good thing about Valtteri is he’s a young lad with his feet absolutely on the ground. He’s not spoiled in any way, shape or form – which is great; neither of our drivers are so they’re very easy to work with.

“And he’s able to accept advice very readily, not only about the basics but also about his racecraft, about how he communicates with us.

“My opinion of him is growing week by week. I think he’s a very, very good driver and he can become an exceptional driver. We’re lucky to have him.” 

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/report/12433/9374735/williams-rob-smedley-a-little-surprised-by-valtteri-bottas8217--pace-in-british-gp-
亮了(0)
回复
马爷可惜了,BOT继续加油
马爷可惜了,BOT继续加油
亮了(0)
回复
bottas太帅了!再接再厉!
bottas太帅了!再接再厉!
亮了(0)
回复
小胖很棒!这站很稳当,沉着比赛 没有患得患失。最近几站车队竞争力渐渐发挥出来,后半年还是很有看头的。还是希望多出好成绩,尽早混上个引擎厂队的资格...照现在的情形来看,完全的独立车队越来越没有搞头了。
那个,巴西的巫师不是很多么,马爷可以考虑请一个来祛祛邪气......
小胖很棒!这站很稳当,沉着比赛 没有患得患失。最近几站车队竞争力渐渐发挥出来,后半年还是很有看头的。还是希望多出好成绩,尽早混上个引擎厂队的资格...照现在的情形来看,完全的独立车队越来越没有搞头了。
那个,巴西的巫师不是很多么,马爷可以考虑请一个来祛祛邪气......
亮了(0)
回复
................好吧 我收回上面最后一句话......看来巴西的巫师不怎么灵验
................好吧 我收回上面最后一句话......看来巴西的巫师不怎么灵验
亮了(1)
回复
[quote][b]引用7楼 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的[/b]:
Williams' Rob Smedley 'a little surprised' by Valtteri Bottas’ pace in British GP <div>
<div>“I think that he’s a very, very good driver. He’s a great driver,” Smedley, Williams’ Head of Performance Engineering, said afterwards. “His racecraft is phenomenal and he’s super-quick.</div><div>
</div><div>“The good thing about Valtteri is he’s a young lad with his feet absolutely on the ground. He’s not spoiled in any way, shape or form – which is great; neither of our drivers are so they’re very easy to work with.</div><div>
</div><div>“And he’s able to accept advice very readily, not only about the basics but also about his racecraft, about how he communicates with us.</div></div><div>
</div><div>“My opinion of him is growing week by week. I think he’s a very, very good driver and he can become an exceptional driver. We’re lucky to have him.” </div><div>
http://www1.skysports.com/f1/report/12433/9374735/williams-rob-smedley-a-little-surprised-by-valtteri-bottas8217--pace-in-british-gp-</div>[/quote]
with his feet absolutely on the ground
这是“脚踏实地”的英文版?
[quote][b]引用7楼 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的[/b]:
Williams' Rob Smedley 'a little surprised' by Valtteri Bottas’ pace in British GP <div>
<div>“I think that he’s a very, very good driver. He’s a great driver,” Smedley, Williams’ Head of Performance Engineering, said afterwards. “His racecraft is phenomenal and he’s super-quick.</div><div>
</div><div>“The good thing about Valtteri is he’s a young lad with his feet absolutely on the ground. He’s not spoiled in any way, shape or form – which is great; neither of our drivers are so they’re very easy to work with.</div><div>
</div><div>“And he’s able to accept advice very readily, not only about the basics but also about his racecraft, about how he communicates with us.</div></div><div>
</div><div>“My opinion of him is growing week by week. I think he’s a very, very good driver and he can become an exceptional driver. We’re lucky to have him.” </div><div>
http://www1.skysports.com/f1/report/12433/9374735/williams-rob-smedley-a-little-surprised-by-valtteri-bottas8217--pace-in-british-gp-</div>[/quote]
with his feet absolutely on the ground
这是“脚踏实地”的英文版?
亮了(0)
回复
这是他职业生涯最好成绩,上站是职业生涯第一个领奖台,突然起来了
这是他职业生涯最好成绩,上站是职业生涯第一个领奖台,突然起来了
亮了(0)
回复
"Valterri did an exceptional job," Smedley, the Williams head of vehicle performance, told Autosport. "The communication between him and the pitwall was exceptional; you need that level of synergy between driver and pit and here it came off as well as it could do really.

"[But] we can't underestimate how much the [Mercedes] power unit has played in the result, because Valtteri was able to overtake cars, get past them very quickly and use the car's pace.

"If we weren't able to do that then the race would've had a completely different complexion."
"Valterri did an exceptional job," Smedley, the Williams head of vehicle performance, told Autosport. "The communication between him and the pitwall was exceptional; you need that level of synergy between driver and pit and here it came off as well as it could do really.

"[But] we can't underestimate how much the [Mercedes] power unit has played in the result, because Valtteri was able to overtake cars, get past them very quickly and use the car's pace.

"If we weren't able to do that then the race would've had a completely different complexion."
亮了(0)
回复
Bottas围场萌物,业界良心。。
Bottas围场萌物,业界良心。。
亮了(0)
回复
BOT继续加油 厉害
BOT继续加油 厉害
亮了(0)
回复
Re:[流言板]博塔斯:车队向正确方向前进
虎扑游戏中心