库里今年赛季后的发言应该不算背刺汤普森吧?应该算自己亲自下手捅刀子了,还是当山寨大哥的人够狠

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @虎扑JR0560798213 发表的:
只看此人

人家乔治都上节目说这事了,你辟个捷豹谣,欧文在得知自己要被交易,觉得詹姆斯参与了,有种被并肩作战兄弟背叛的感觉,就反杀了詹姆斯。[奸笑]

人家乔治都上节目说这事了,你辟个捷豹谣,欧文在得知自己要被交易,觉得詹姆斯参与了,有种被并肩作战兄弟背叛的感觉,就反杀了詹姆斯。[奸笑]

不是你看节目了吗?是詹姆斯欧文邓台琼斯一起讨论的交易乔治。是不是别人放个视频,然后编个标题,你内容也不看就开始传谣了?

亮了(14)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @我是你隔壁老王啊 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

Question:lebron,it seemed like you were the only one player on the team to really be able to get it going there with your 31+10+5
what was the night out there play point guard and try to get your team going.and was it frustrating what are the emotions of the night.
Answer:em,i means mixed emotions,start off as very well as a team,you know we had a great first quarter.uh,but from that piont on you know ,ah,your know they are a better team .and uh,you know that's why they are the championship in 2014.
Question:lebron,you said in February,you couldn't picture yourself leaving Miami,do you still feel that way.
Answer:(keep silent) eh,i mean i would deal my summer when i get to that point,and my team will sit down deal with it.i love Miami and my family loves it.
Question:hou do you handle this loss at this point at your career compared to the other two times when you loss.
Answer:first time i loss,you know as a team we are happy to get there,more excited to get there than to win i mean.obviously,we do love to win the game,win the series but spurs are more dominat than us.
自行评断

Question:lebron,it seemed like you were the only one player on the team to really be able to get it going there with your 31+10+5
what was the night out there play point guard and try to get your team going.and was it frustrating what are the emotions of the night.
Answer:em,i means mixed emotions,start off as very well as a team,you know we had a great first quarter.uh,but from that piont on you know ,ah,your know they are a better team .and uh,you know that's why they are the championship in 2014.
Question:lebron,you said in February,you couldn't picture yourself leaving Miami,do you still feel that way.
Answer:(keep silent) eh,i mean i would deal my summer when i get to that point,and my team will sit down deal with it.i love Miami and my family loves it.
Question:hou do you handle this loss at this point at your career compared to the other two times when you loss.
Answer:first time i loss,you know as a team we are happy to get there,more excited to get there than to win i mean.obviously,we do love to win the game,win the series but spurs are more dominat than us.
自行评断

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @hu基石 发表的:
只看此人

Question:lebron,it seemed like you were the only one player on the team to really be able to get it going there with your 31+10+5what was the night out there play point guard and try to get your team going.and was it frustrating what are the emotions of the night.Answer:em,i means mixed emotions,start off as very well as a team,you know we had a great first quarter.uh,but from that piont on you know ,ah,your know they are a better team .and uh,you know that's why they are the championship in 2014.Question:lebron,you said in February,you couldn't picture yourself leaving Miami,do you still feel that way.Answer:(keep silent) eh,i mean i would deal my summer when i get to that point,and my team will sit down deal with it.i love Miami and my family loves it.Question:hou do you handle this loss at this point at your career compared to the other two times when you loss.Answer:first time i loss,you know as a team we are happy to get there,more excited to get there than to win i mean.obviously,we do love to win the game,win the series but spurs are more dominat than us.自行评断

[图片]

[图片]

[图片]

[图片]

[图片]

[图片]

[图片]

查看更多

自行评断

需要自行脑补?宋江可是说的清清楚楚

需要自行脑补?宋江可是说的清清楚楚

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @孤独的天涯浪子 发表的:
只看此人

选择性的断章取义?

选择性的断章取义?

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @詹皇永远的babyking 发表的:
只看此人

选择性的断章取义?

[图片]

[图片]

[图片]

[图片]

[图片]

[图片]

[图片]

查看更多

选择性的断章取义?

你放截图就不是断章取义了?你不会放完整视频?还有记者说的就是对的?就是真的?快船记者爆料卡子哥用女更衣室也是真的?

你放截图就不是断章取义了?你不会放完整视频?还有记者说的就是对的?就是真的?快船记者爆料卡子哥用女更衣室也是真的?

亮了(0)
回复
Re:辟谣“17年詹姆斯用欧文交易泡椒”
虎扑游戏中心
篮球资讯最热帖
[流言板]约基奇:森林狼在7场系列赛击败了我们,他们是更好的球队
[流言板]比肩詹科!爱德华兹22岁前以25+5+5进分区决赛,历史第三位
[流言板]马龙:一时的失败不是终点,我们会东山再起
[流言板]酷炫!ESPN晒海报:蚁人战胜了小丑
[流言板]被防住!小波特系列赛在爱德华兹防守下,投篮18中4仅22.2%
[流言板]十年磨一剑!步行者自从2014年以来重返东决舞台
[流言板]爱德华兹:你这九年可真TMD够难受的;唐斯:兄弟,真的难受