达喀尔第三赛段头哥一扫昨天阴霾获得第四 24回复/ 914475 浏览

全部回帖

收起
Fernando Alonso, the two-time Formula 1 world champion who is making his Dakar debut this year, said he felt “frozen” when he heard the news officially when he arrived at the camp.
“You stay frozen,” Alonso told reporters at the bivouac. “More than anything because you are confirming it to me now. There were some rumours when we reached the finish line, but we have no contact with anyone.

“It seems that one of the commissioners had said something, but Marc [Coma, his co-driver] could not confirm it either, and now that it’s confirmed, that’s when you’re freezing. They’re the same people who are here with you competing in the race for passion, for wanting to do it right. That these things happen, it leaves you totally unwilling to speak [about] anything else.
“In all races it is the same, it is very difficult to turn the page. In the end this is a sport, and it is part of our career, of our passion. Life is above anything, and not for being the Dakar or being a race. It’s hard to accept it and turn the page.”
https://www.motorsport.com/dakar/news/fernando-alonso-frozen-dakar-fatal-crash/4650689/

车手们今天回去休息一定情绪很难受。
希望后面的赛程各位都安全。
Fernando Alonso, the two-time Formula 1 world champion who is making his Dakar debut this year, said he felt “frozen” when he heard the news officially when he arrived at the camp.
“You stay frozen,” Alonso told reporters at the bivouac. “More than anything because you are confirming it to me now. There were some rumours when we reached the finish line, but we have no contact with anyone.

“It seems that one of the commissioners had said something, but Marc [Coma, his co-driver] could not confirm it either, and now that it’s confirmed, that’s when you’re freezing. They’re the same people who are here with you competing in the race for passion, for wanting to do it right. That these things happen, it leaves you totally unwilling to speak [about] anything else.
“In all races it is the same, it is very difficult to turn the page. In the end this is a sport, and it is part of our career, of our passion. Life is above anything, and not for being the Dakar or being a race. It’s hard to accept it and turn the page.”
https://www.motorsport.com/dakar/news/fernando-alonso-frozen-dakar-fatal-crash/4650689/

车手们今天回去休息一定情绪很难受。
希望后面的赛程各位都安全。
亮了(0)
回复
第八比赛日当天第二名,落后最快成绩4分,总成绩爬到第13。

因为昨天的摩托组伤亡事故赛事取消了今天的赛段,使得汽车组领先发车的车组们巡航遇到更多困难,给法国车手Serradori赢得他的首个赛段冠军提供了机会。

第二的头哥也不错!
第八比赛日当天第二名,落后最快成绩4分,总成绩爬到第13。

因为昨天的摩托组伤亡事故赛事取消了今天的赛段,使得汽车组领先发车的车组们巡航遇到更多困难,给法国车手Serradori赢得他的首个赛段冠军提供了机会。

第二的头哥也不错!
亮了(0)
回复
"It was an unbelievable day, and we had a crack and wasted some time. " Fernando Alonso explained when arrived at the 8th stage.
"Apart from this incident, today is almost a perfect day. Marc [, his co-driver] is unbelievable. We navigated well on the dunes, but also at the last part of the stage.
"I insist that Marc's navigation is magical. There are no traces of motorcycles. The two or three cars in front of us can't maintain the speed of the previous days, which is good for us.
"Anyway, I'm really happy with today's results, it's a very diverse and beautiful feature, sand dunes and parts are very fast. Strangely, though I am a stranger, I still like sand dunes. Then I had a good rhythm and I really appreciate it. "
https://f1only.fr/dakar-alonso-souligne-une-journee-presque-parfaite-et-un-copilote-magique/
"It was an unbelievable day, and we had a crack and wasted some time. " Fernando Alonso explained when arrived at the 8th stage.
"Apart from this incident, today is almost a perfect day. Marc [, his co-driver] is unbelievable. We navigated well on the dunes, but also at the last part of the stage.
"I insist that Marc's navigation is magical. There are no traces of motorcycles. The two or three cars in front of us can't maintain the speed of the previous days, which is good for us.
"Anyway, I'm really happy with today's results, it's a very diverse and beautiful feature, sand dunes and parts are very fast. Strangely, though I am a stranger, I still like sand dunes. Then I had a good rhythm and I really appreciate it. "
https://f1only.fr/dakar-alonso-souligne-une-journee-presque-parfaite-et-un-copilote-magique/
亮了(0)
回复
这个Serradori好牛逼,他那个Century牌子我都不认识
第一赛段那个黑马Zala掉出前十了,他还这么坚挺
这个Serradori好牛逼,他那个Century牌子我都不认识
第一赛段那个黑马Zala掉出前十了,他还这么坚挺
亮了(0)
回复
Re:达喀尔第三赛段头哥一扫昨天阴霾获得第四
虎扑游戏中心
F1赛车区最热帖
Zhou真的可惜,大家找工作一定要找靠谱的老板,说点后面的猜测