就看原文吧 BBC Martin Brundle's view on Alonso

13回复/ 22402 浏览
糊涂阿蒙(72级)楼主2009-12-16 23:34:58发布于上海
就看原文吧 BBC Martin Brundle's view on Alonso糊涂阿蒙 发表在阿隆索 https://bbs.hupu.com/fernandoalonso

全部回帖

收起
"I don't see many weaknesses in Alonso when he is behind the wheel - he has the full deck of cards. Right now [he] is the most complete F1 driver out there in my view. Now he has a chance to push on again and there is no doubt he has more world championships in him." Martin Brundle.
"I don't see many weaknesses in Alonso when he is behind the wheel - he has the full deck of cards. Right now [he] is the most complete F1 driver out there in my view. Now he has a chance to push on again and there is no doubt he has more world championships in him." Martin Brundle.
亮了(0)
回复
He shakes the tree hard and collects the fruit for himself---P话
He shakes the tree hard and collects the fruit for himself---P话
亮了(0)
回复
#1 这句看着更舒服嘛~~哈
#1 这句看着更舒服嘛~~哈
亮了(0)
回复
我觉着这整一篇都看着挺舒服的。。
我觉着这整一篇都看着挺舒服的。。
亮了(0)
回复
连MB也开始顺应潮流的歌功颂德了么?
连MB也开始顺应潮流的歌功颂德了么?
亮了(0)
回复
放心,他一会儿Right now一会儿One of的就是在给黑黑留位置呀 XD

MB做事还是比较专业的,伊整体评价一位车手的时候还是挺generous的……
放心,他一会儿Right now一会儿One of的就是在给黑黑留位置呀 XD

MB做事还是比较专业的,伊整体评价一位车手的时候还是挺generous的……
亮了(0)
回复
当然不胡说八道了……

英语还表达不畅吧那会儿
当然不胡说八道了……

英语还表达不畅吧那会儿
亮了(0)
回复
望天,萝卜啊,乃几年前是怎么说的?坚强的家伙?我看你是想说他是个倔到死的臭脾气小伙吧?
望天,萝卜啊,乃几年前是怎么说的?坚强的家伙?我看你是想说他是个倔到死的臭脾气小伙吧?
亮了(0)
回复
这句话再挖掘的深一点的意思是:这小子根本不听我的话!
这句话再挖掘的深一点的意思是:这小子根本不听我的话!
亮了(2)
回复
扔在这里对比XDDD

The race engineer Rob Smedley, now with Jordan, worked with him at Astromega and has no doubt about his star quality. "I think the early part of Fernando's F3000 season was a bit of a reality check for him. He had always found it easy to be competitive, and suddenly it was a lot harder. He had more to learn than he first realised. He had to learn how to apply his skill to get the best from the car. But give him the right car and he'll be blisteringly quick."
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing/thrills-and-occasional-spills-is-the-alonso-way-590334.html

F3000 race engineer Rob Smedley is a confirmed believer. "I believe Jarno Trulli is one of the best qualifiers in the business, but I won't be surprised to see him out-qualified on occasions.
"His great strength lies in his race-craft and attitude. He's not fazed by problems, he's just not affected. He's a very cool thinker and thinks a race through very well, when to push and when to conserve tyres and equipment. That's the sort of thinking that brings results when you have the speed to go with it."
http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2003/3/73.html
扔在这里对比XDDD

The race engineer Rob Smedley, now with Jordan, worked with him at Astromega and has no doubt about his star quality. "I think the early part of Fernando's F3000 season was a bit of a reality check for him. He had always found it easy to be competitive, and suddenly it was a lot harder. He had more to learn than he first realised. He had to learn how to apply his skill to get the best from the car. But give him the right car and he'll be blisteringly quick."
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing/thrills-and-occasional-spills-is-the-alonso-way-590334.html

F3000 race engineer Rob Smedley is a confirmed believer. "I believe Jarno Trulli is one of the best qualifiers in the business, but I won't be surprised to see him out-qualified on occasions.
"His great strength lies in his race-craft and attitude. He's not fazed by problems, he's just not affected. He's a very cool thinker and thinks a race through very well, when to push and when to conserve tyres and equipment. That's the sort of thinking that brings results when you have the speed to go with it."
http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2003/3/73.html
亮了(3)
回复
BBC COMMENTATOR MARTIN BRUNDLE'S VIEW 2011

"Fernando Alonso established himself at Ferrari last year well before race two, never mind championship year two. He is loved by the team and fans.

"The Spaniard has the maturity and experience to really drive the team forward, both in and out of the car.

"He is also very adaptable; if a car is understeering he can compensate, if it is all over the place he can manage it. He has the mental capacity to drive the car and read the race.

"Alonso is one smart cookie. He is also an eternal optimist which is just as well because Ferrari still haven't provided him with the fastest car.

"He never gives up, and that is why the team have re-signed him on an even longer term deal. He will win again."
BBC COMMENTATOR MARTIN BRUNDLE'S VIEW 2011

"Fernando Alonso established himself at Ferrari last year well before race two, never mind championship year two. He is loved by the team and fans.

"The Spaniard has the maturity and experience to really drive the team forward, both in and out of the car.

"He is also very adaptable; if a car is understeering he can compensate, if it is all over the place he can manage it. He has the mental capacity to drive the car and read the race.

"Alonso is one smart cookie. He is also an eternal optimist which is just as well because Ferrari still haven't provided him with the fastest car.

"He never gives up, and that is why the team have re-signed him on an even longer term deal. He will win again."
亮了(0)
回复
[quote]"He never gives up, and that is why the team have re-signed him on an even longer term deal. He will win again."[/quote]
顶!!!
[quote]"He never gives up, and that is why the team have re-signed him on an even longer term deal. He will win again."[/quote]
顶!!!
亮了(0)
回复
He is also very adaptable
He is also very adaptable
亮了(0)
回复
Re:就看原文吧 BBC Martin Brundle's view on Alonso
虎扑游戏中心
阿隆索最热帖
重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季
两次失而复得领奖台