阿隆索确认参加Ferrari World Finals(P4 -P6 多图多视频)

129回复/ 37467 浏览
糊涂阿蒙(72级)楼主2009-11-11 10:41:08发布于上海
阿隆索确认参加Ferrari World Finals(P4 -P6 多图多视频)糊涂阿蒙 发表在阿隆索 https://bbs.hupu.com/fernandoalonso

全部回帖

收起
啊哼,这都期待了,就现身吧!不然也是混在人群中做车迷状……
啊哼,这都期待了,就现身吧!不然也是混在人群中做车迷状……
亮了(0)
回复
[quote][b]引用2楼 拽你个大头 发表的[/b]:
不然也是混在人群中做车迷状……[/quote]

难怪他前阵子要卖出去几千件FAster先?
[quote][b]引用2楼 拽你个大头 发表的[/b]:
不然也是混在人群中做车迷状……[/quote]

难怪他前阵子要卖出去几千件FAster先?
亮了(0)
回复
穿件雷诺衣服去串门吧……
大头若出现的话,巴伦西亚又该热起来了=3=
穿件雷诺衣服去串门吧……
大头若出现的话,巴伦西亚又该热起来了=3=
亮了(0)
回复
有传言说雷诺有提前释放的可能(好在有这个先例,不过这才11月,也太早了点),不过最后能不能去成谁也不敢说。
有传言说雷诺有提前释放的可能(好在有这个先例,不过这才11月,也太早了点),不过最后能不能去成谁也不敢说。
亮了(0)
回复
嗯,不过11月底熟悉环境啊模拟器之类也该开工了

24号是老布和Pat的案子开庭

圣诞、新年假

前两年的卡西-拉法慈善赛是12月17号、20号左右,阿斯图里亚斯区有个类似的足球赛也是这时候

一月中法拉利照例在摩德纳有个滑雪新年活动,FA说他会,但不精通;CM说他自学的,其实很棒

然后就二月第一周去瓦伦新车揭幕和测试了
嗯,不过11月底熟悉环境啊模拟器之类也该开工了

24号是老布和Pat的案子开庭

圣诞、新年假

然后就二月第一周去瓦伦新车揭幕和测试了
亮了(0)
回复
[quote][b]引用6楼 糊涂阿蒙 发表的[/b]:
嗯,不过11月底熟悉环境啊模拟器之类也该开工了
24号是老布和Pat的案子开庭
圣诞、新年假
然后就二月第一周去瓦伦新车揭幕和测试了[/quote]
很忙呀,看来没时间给他养膘~~
嗯,不过11月底熟悉环境啊模拟器之类也该开工了
24号是老布和Pat的案子开庭
圣诞、新年假
然后就二月第一周去瓦伦新车揭幕和测试了[/quote]
很忙呀,看来没时间给他养膘~~
亮了(0)
回复
Alonso to appear at Ferrari 'World Finals'

2009-11-11

By Motorsport.com/GMM

The news is strictly unofficial, but Fernando Alonso is tipped to appear at Ferrari's 'World Finals' event at the Valencia circuit this weekend.

The Italian team, and the 28-year-old double world champion, cannot confirm the news, because Spaniard Alonso remains strictly under contract to Renault until the last day of 2009.

Ferrari confirmed Alonso's current status recently, when the Maranello based team's press department said he is not yet "an official (team) member due to his contractual commitments regarding image management, which still tie him to his previous team and his sponsors".

The winner of 21 grands prix will therefore wear casual clothing rather than Ferrari's iconic red at Valencia, but - after his recent private visit to Maranello - it will nonetheless be Alonso's first public appearance with his new F1 employer.

Ferrari's World Finals event combines the decisive races of the Italian, European and North American series of the Ferrari Challenge Pirelli Trophy and the Shell Ferrari Historic Challenge.

---

我懒。。就不翻了
Alonso to appear at Ferrari 'World Finals'

2009-11-11

By Motorsport.com/GMM

The news is strictly unofficial, but Fernando Alonso is tipped to appear at Ferrari's 'World Finals' event at the Valencia circuit this weekend.

The Italian team, and the 28-year-old double world champion, cannot confirm the news, because Spaniard Alonso remains strictly under contract to Renault until the last day of 2009.

Ferrari confirmed Alonso's current status recently, when the Maranello based team's press department said he is not yet "an official (team) member due to his contractual commitments regarding image management, which still tie him to his previous team and his sponsors".

The winner of 21 grands prix will therefore wear casual clothing rather than Ferrari's iconic red at Valencia, but - after his recent private visit to Maranello - it will nonetheless be Alonso's first public appearance with his new F1 employer.

Ferrari's World Finals event combines the decisive races of the Italian, European and North American series of the Ferrari Challenge Pirelli Trophy and the Shell Ferrari Historic Challenge.

---

我懒。。就不翻了
亮了(0)
回复
放假消息诱骗无辜民工?
放假消息诱骗无辜民工?
亮了(0)
回复
不能穿队服,就穿FASTER吧。
不能穿队服,就穿FASTER吧。
亮了(0)
回复
他不穿FAster就怪了。。。
他不穿FAster就怪了。。。
亮了(0)
回复
估计记者同志到时候会拍很多路人照,我们可以在众多路人照中寻觅下阿隆索的身影。
估计记者同志到时候会拍很多路人照,我们可以在众多路人照中寻觅下阿隆索的身影。
亮了(0)
回复
CM说他自学的,其实很棒[/quote]
CM是谁呀。。
CM说他自学的,其实很棒[/quote]
CM是谁呀。。
亮了(0)
回复
露个面也好吧.

露个面也好吧.

亮了(0)
回复
Ferrari Parade in Valencia

http://www.ferrari.com/English/News/Pages/091111_F1_Finali_MOndiali_Valencia.aspx?
Ferrari Parade in Valencia

http://www.ferrari.com/English/News/Pages/091111_F1_Finali_MOndiali_Valencia.aspx?
亮了(0)
回复
One of the questions he wanted to clarify the rumor circulating about the possibility of Fernando Alonso attends the Ferrari World Finals at the Cheste circuit in Valencia. "I'd love it was, but I honestly can not confirm. But as a driver I would love it was, and I hope that's true," said Gene from his regard.

Catalan bid Ferrari being the 2010 championship winner. "The important thing is that Ferarri wins. The Spanish people want that to be Alonso, but for this to happen we have to give a winning car, we are working hard for many months for the car as competitive as possible."

A few weeks ago, rumors were born pointing to the possibility that Marc Gené be achieved with one of the flyers Field Goal. However, the pilot has settled the issue. "I do not miss the competition. My situation is optimal: Ferrari driver and I compete with Peugeot at Le Mans.

Besides the Formula 1 car, several cars of the brand have accompanied some units of competition like the 430 GT2 or the FXX Evolve.

"Ferrari will never make this type of event, but chose Valencia because it is optimal"

Thus gives Ferrari started the season-ending event, for the first time held outside Italy.

Source: TheF1.com
One of the questions he wanted to clarify the rumor circulating about the possibility of Fernando Alonso attends the Ferrari World Finals at the Cheste circuit in Valencia. "I'd love it was, but I honestly can not confirm. But as a driver I would love it was, and I hope that's true," said Gene from his regard.

Catalan bid Ferrari being the 2010 championship winner. "The important thing is that Ferarri wins. The Spanish people want that to be Alonso, but for this to happen we have to give a winning car, we are working hard for many months for the car as competitive as possible."

A few weeks ago, rumors were born pointing to the possibility that Marc Gené be achieved with one of the flyers Field Goal. However, the pilot has settled the issue. "I do not miss the competition. My situation is optimal: Ferrari driver and I compete with Peugeot at Le Mans.

Besides the Formula 1 car, several cars of the brand have accompanied some units of competition like the 430 GT2 or the FXX Evolve.

"Ferrari will never make this type of event, but chose Valencia because it is optimal"

Thus gives Ferrari started the season-ending event, for the first time held outside Italy.

Source: TheF1.com
亮了(0)
回复
[attachment=1199208]
这个脑袋圆圆胖胖的,

Carlos Miquel, AS报F1栏记者 [strike]非常勤奋,作业时常一天一篇,D版主的最爱[/strike]

顺便,右边那位美女是六台记者/主持Nira
[attachment=1199209]
[attachment=1199208]
这个脑袋圆圆胖胖的,

Carlos Miquel, AS报F1栏记者 [strike]非常勤奋,作业时常一天一篇,D版主的最爱[/strike]

顺便,右边那位美女是六台记者/主持Nira
[attachment=1199209]
亮了(0)
回复
我想象中西艾姆的形象是成熟的中年帅哥来的,原来是和老王一卦的,也不错……

我们爱西艾姆的原因就是他说话非常实在,发布的[strike]小道[/strike]消息在事后都被证明非常的可靠,[strike]尤其是在叉叉门的听证会那次,[/strike]比官方公布的结果快了一小时

PS:我没有常年关注西艾姆,不过我常年听D版主夸他
我想象中西艾姆的形象是成熟的中年帅哥来的,原来是和老王一卦的,也不错……

我们爱西艾姆的原因就是他说话非常实在,发布的[strike]小道[/strike]消息在事后都被证明非常的可靠,[strike]尤其是在叉叉门的听证会那次,[/strike]比官方公布的结果快了一小时

PS:我没有常年关注西艾姆,不过我常年听D版主夸他
亮了(0)
回复
长年看as受cm熏陶多年的人掩面。。。。。cm人很热情,小道消息很多很快,唯一的缺点太爱yy。。。。当然未必是没有根据的,但是他y的主观色彩太明显鸟,很容易被人当成臆想症患者。。。。。
长年看as受cm熏陶多年的人掩面。。。。。cm人很热情,小道消息很多很快,唯一的缺点太爱yy。。。。当然未必是没有根据的,但是他y的主观色彩太明显鸟,很容易被人当成臆想症患者。。。。。
亮了(0)
回复
Re:阿隆索确认参加Ferrari World Finals(P4 -P6 多图多视频)
虎扑游戏中心
阿隆索最热帖
重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季
两次失而复得领奖台
【Amus阀哥版】阿隆索VS古铁雷斯   走近科学:揭秘恐怖事故 瞬间
这实在是太让人沮丧了
新赛季的战车颜值还凑合,但是真心不稳定呀
【暂放】国乒
we are back!
这实在是太让人沮丧了
头哥生日散卡楼
[头哥相关] Alonso the Mr. Positive