Hello JRs.This is Stephen Curry.Ask me Anything! 5443回复/ 502162139 浏览

全部回帖

收起

Cant wait to see you in chase center for new season

Cant wait to see you in chase center for new season

亮了(0)
回复

How do you think of the relationship between draymond and kd?

亮了(4)
回复
查看评论(1)

我朋友特别喜欢你,可惜没能见到

我朋友特别喜欢你,可惜没能见到

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

Fuck you man !

Fuck you man !

亮了(0)
回复

how are you

how are you

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

[强]

亮了(0)
回复

Hello Stephen! Do you know this one?

Hello Stephen! Do you know this one?

亮了(1)
回复

错过了

错过了

亮了(0)
回复

[吃瓜]

亮了(0)
回复

Looking forward to your next champion

Looking forward to your next champion

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @30库李Curry 发表的:
只看此人

Stephen,i have written u a letterDear Stephen,Hello! As the saying goes, seeing a letter is like seeing you in person. When you receive this letter, it means my dream has finally come true. I have been your loyal fan for 15 years. My uncle is a fan of the Rockets. It was he who took me to watch the NBA. So the first NBA game I watched was your career debut on October 29, 2009, when you played against the Rockets. I still remember that you started and played for 36 minutes, making 7 of 12 shots and scoring 14 points, with 2 rebounds, 7 assists and 4 steals. Your agile and elegant playing style and handsome appearance deeply attracted me and made me fall in love with basketball. Since then, I have watched every game of yours, whether live or on replay. My computer is also filled with every game of yours.Looking back on your career, I don't know what words to use to describe it. It's so inspiring, so firm, and so great! You have really inspired me from primary school until now. I will be worried because of your losses and poor form, and be proud of every milestone of yours. Seeing that you experienced many injuries in the early stage of your career, I was very sad and always expected you to rise from the ashes. Of course, you did it. As you said, "Why not me?" The first championship in 2015 was the beginning of a dream. In 2016, we lost the championship painfully, but I believe that defeat made you more determined to lead Golden State to a new height. The championships in 2017 and 2018 established a dynasty. But the wave of injuries that began in 2019 and your disappointed back are still fresh in my memory. Others think the Warriors are finished. Only us Curry fans understand that you will never give up. You are the one who wants to win the most. Especially when you said "No one wants to face us next season" in 2021. I firmly believe you can do it. Of course, everyone knows the story later. You won that damn FMVP. But we all know that you have done too much for the Warriors. That dreamy championship in 2022 broke all doubts. I am really happy and was excited to tears with you during the finals. Although we didn't achieve good results in the last two seasons, seeing you play healthily is enough for me. Doubts will still continue, but you are best at breaking doubts, aren't you?Dear Stephen, you haven't been to China for five years. I hope you can have a great time. It's the evening of September 10th. I have seen the grand occasion after you arrived in Chengdu. The whole city is deserted. I am very envious of the fans who can meet you. I really hope to meet you in Shanghai. Unfortunately, I don't have enough financial resources to get a ticket to the meeting at the Shanghai Stadium. My girlfriend and I can only wait for your appearance at the hotel entrance. Of course, I will be very satisfied if you can see this letter. My girlfriend is also your fan. She was attracted by your appearance at first, then fell in love with your talent, and finally remained loyal to your character.Also, my hometown is in Taizhou. If you visit this beautiful and cultural city in the future, If possible, I would like to be your tour guide. Haha. Finally, I wish you a pleasant trip to China! Your most loyal little fan, KY Lee.

Stephen,i have written u a letter

Dear Stephen,

Hello! As the saying goes, seeing a letter is like seeing you in person. When you receive this letter, it means my dream has finally come true. I have been your loyal fan for 15 years. My uncle is a fan of the Rockets. It was he who took me to watch the NBA. So the first NBA game I watched was your career debut on October 29, 2009, when you played against the Rockets. I still remember that you started and played for 36 minutes, making 7 of 12 shots and scoring 14 points, with 2 rebounds, 7 assists and 4 steals. Your agile and elegant playing style and handsome appearance deeply attracted me and made me fall in love with basketball. Since then, I have watched every game of yours, whether live or on replay. My computer is also filled with every game of yours.

Looking back on your career, I don't know what words to use to describe it. It's so inspiring, so firm, and so great! You have really inspired me from primary school until now. I will be worried because of your losses and poor form, and be proud of every milestone of yours. Seeing that you experienced many injuries in the early stage of your career, I was very sad and always expected you to rise from the ashes. Of course, you did it. As you said, "Why not me?" The first championship in 2015 was the beginning of a dream. In 2016, we lost the championship painfully, but I believe that defeat made you more determined to lead Golden State to a new height. The championships in 2017 and 2018 established a dynasty. But the wave of injuries that began in 2019 and your disappointed back are still fresh in my memory. Others think the Warriors are finished. Only us Curry fans understand that you will never give up. You are the one who wants to win the most. Especially when you said "No one wants to face us next season" in 2021. I firmly believe you can do it. Of course, everyone knows the story later. You won that damn FMVP. But we all know that you have done too much for the Warriors. That dreamy championship in 2022 broke all doubts. I am really happy and was excited to tears with you during the finals. Although we didn't achieve good results in the last two seasons, seeing you play healthily is enough for me. Doubts will still continue, but you are best at breaking doubts, aren't you?

Dear Stephen, you haven't been to China for five years. I hope you can have a great time. It's the evening of September 10th. I have seen the grand occasion after you arrived in Chengdu. The whole city is deserted. I am very envious of the fans who can meet you. I really hope to meet you in Shanghai. Unfortunately, I don't have enough financial resources to get a ticket to the meeting at the Shanghai Stadium. My girlfriend and I can only wait for your appearance at the hotel entrance. Of course, I will be very satisfied if you can see this letter. My girlfriend is also your fan. She was attracted by your appearance at first, then fell in love with your talent, and finally remained loyal to your character.

Also, my hometown is in Taizhou. If you visit this beautiful and cultural city in the future, If possible, I would like to be your tour guide. Haha. Finally, I wish you a pleasant trip to China!

Your most loyal little fan, KY Lee.

浙江的还是江苏的Taizhou

浙江的还是江苏的Taizhou

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @浙二精神科张主任 发表的:
只看此人

亮了(0)
回复

i like ulike8years,will we win the championship again next year

i like ulike8years,will we win the championship again next year[再见][再见]

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

I love you!

I love you!

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复
Re:Hello JRs.This is Stephen Curry.Ask me Anything!
湿乎乎的话题最热帖
好家伙,这中国行,给欧文干成流水线了
谁是中国人气goat(人气第一球星)
乔丹季后赛谁给大鸟两次,后来为什么不打回去?
为什么说率队王朝是球星最硬、最有含金量的荣誉
现役后卫场均罚球排名,登哥最高欧文第20库里第21
10个得分王和4万分哪个更不容易?
如果巅峰期约老师出走,选择加盟凯尔特人,生涯能不能冲击goat?
同样是mvp,带队威少跟恩比德是一档的吗,个人实力谁更好点
文班在马刺生涯能达到伦纳德的成就吗?
10年7亿超值!美媒:大谷翔平达成51轰+51次盗垒,赛季50轰+50盗垒刷新纪录!
湿乎乎的话题最新帖
乔丹季后赛谁给大鸟两次,后来为什么不打回去?
总价值近800万!郑钦文、昌雅妮等奥运冠军获表彰,获奖金及房产!
科比当打之年,缺阵对湖人的影响到底有多大?
票选出你心中最伟大的季后赛表现
哪一年没有夺冠的球队最遗憾!
NBA总决赛被横扫的队伍与对手的实力差距
理性讨论,一个球队的替补当选了当赛季的全明星首发是不是说明该球员名气大于实力?
巅峰大梦如果放在现在的联盟,能跟大帝互爆吗?
排面拉满!NBA官方祝福沃神
希望下赛季多些变化
热门游戏-即点即玩