I can do all things.(工作人员翻译:这句应该不用翻译)

I can do all things.(工作人员翻译:这句应该不用翻译)

我不懂啊!

我不懂啊!

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

Game 4 of 2022 Finals.(工作人员翻译:2022年总决赛第4场比赛)

Game 4 of 2022 Finals.(工作人员翻译:2022年总决赛第4场比赛)

库里在哪里,库里已经热泪盈眶了

库里在哪里,库里已经热泪盈眶了

亮了(0)
回复

Will you go to China again next year?

Will you go to China again next year?

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

love you,guys

love you,guys

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @ 发表的:
只看此人

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

忒,这个字是帝都人最常用的

忒,这个字是帝都人最常用的

亮了(2)
回复

Stephy, how do you like the four champion you have?

Stephy, how do you like the four champion you have?

亮了(0)
回复

I think you are better than the king

I think you are better than the king

亮了(0)
回复

Hi Chef Curry, I am your big fan, and love you so much.
I wish you and your family to be healthy and happy every single day.
I’m so glad to see what you have achieved. 4 Champions, 2 MVPs, Best 3pt Shooter ever, Olympic Gold Medallist…These titles are not the most important things, I love the way you compete, your motivation and everything, and I enjoy the whole journey with Dubnation.
Go and get more achievements, more champions.Not only best 3pt shooter, not only ‘one of the best’ blabla, not only the best point guard, compete for the GOAT, 7 champions or 8 champions, something like that …you can do it!!!
But don’t be stressful about what I said. I just express my support and faith on you. Enjoy your journey, always love you no matter what it is
I wish you will be successful on Curry Brand, as good as Air Jordan, or even better.
Next time, welcome you to Beijing, a beautiful city. Really hope to see you here. I will also go to see you in Chase Center, although I haven’t yet. At least once in my lifetime.

Hi Chef Curry, I am your big fan, and love you so much.
I wish you and your family to be healthy and happy every single day.
I’m so glad to see what you have achieved. 4 Champions, 2 MVPs, Best 3pt Shooter ever, Olympic Gold Medallist…These titles are not the most important things, I love the way you compete, your motivation and everything, and I enjoy the whole journey with Dubnation.
Go and get more achievements, more champions.Not only best 3pt shooter, not only ‘one of the best’ blabla, not only the best point guard, compete for the GOAT, 7 champions or 8 champions, something like that …you can do it!!!
But don’t be stressful about what I said. I just express my support and faith on you. Enjoy your journey, always love you no matter what it is
I wish you will be successful on Curry Brand, as good as Air Jordan, or even better.
Next time, welcome you to Beijing, a beautiful city. Really hope to see you here. I will also go to see you in Chase Center, although I haven’t yet. At least once in my lifetime.

亮了(0)
回复

Hi,Stephen,Say a few words in Chinese for JRs

Hi,Stephen,Say a few words in Chinese for JRs[鼓掌]

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

WHO IS GOAT

WHO IS GOAT

亮了(0)
回复

I hope next time you can come to Xinjiang, where there are also super many people who like you

I hope next time you can come to Xinjiang, where there are also super many people who like you

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

I haven't thought about the future. If I were not playing basketball, I may play golf or become a basketball coach.(工作人员翻译:我还没有想过以后的事,但如果我没打篮球,我可能会是高尔夫运动员或者篮球教练吧)

I haven't thought about the future. If I were not playing basketball, I may play golf or become a basketball coach.(工作人员翻译:我还没有想过以后的事,但如果我没打篮球,我可能会是高尔夫运动员或者篮球教练吧)

我不太信库里没安排 客套话

我不太信库里没安排 客套话

亮了(0)
回复

I traveled 600 kilometers to Shenyang and stood in the cold wind for 8 hours just to catch a glimpse of you. I hope we can leave you with fond memories. When you come to China again next year, I hope you can sign an autograph for me then.

I traveled 600 kilometers to Shenyang and stood in the cold wind for 8 hours just to catch a glimpse of you. I hope we can leave you with fond memories. When you come to China again next year, I hope you can sign an autograph for me then.

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

Feeling unreal. I've never seen so many fans love me so much before.(工作人员翻译:忒不真实了,甚至从没见过如此多如此爱我的球迷们)

Feeling unreal. I've never seen so many fans love me so much before.(工作人员翻译:忒不真实了,甚至从没见过如此多如此爱我的球迷们)

Jr们英语六级早过了 不需要翻译

Jr们英语六级早过了 不需要翻译

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @老鹰神射赫尔特 发表的:
只看此人

没学过英语?

[图片]

查看更多

没学过英语?

学过英语也不等于什么单词 句子都会吧

学过英语也不等于什么单词 句子都会吧

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)

期待见证你的下一个冠军

期待见证你的下一个冠军

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

sc30

sc30

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @不看评论区眼不见为净 发表的:
只看此人

我很肯定虚拟语气初中英语就有

我很肯定虚拟语气初中英语就有

没其他意思,这个东西现在江苏小学高年级的学生至少有一半知道的

没其他意思,这个东西现在江苏小学高年级的学生至少有一半知道的

亮了(0)
回复
Re:Hello JRs.This is Stephen Curry.Ask me Anything!
湿乎乎的话题最热帖
很多人只知道16骑士赢了73胜,但不知道16骑士只有詹姆斯一名全明星
是不是勇士平台成就了库里
好家伙,这中国行,给欧文干成流水线了
东契奇五连一阵却没有特别硬的荣誉,是能力不行还是时运不济?
父子同台也算是NBA历史上的奇迹了吧?
2006年的科比相当于如今联盟里的哪位球星《风评实力历史地位》
巅峰对比,谁才是真正的得分王?
09东决,16总决,23西决,是不是nba系列赛历史黑哨总统山?
乔丹靠皮蓬和禅师,科比靠禅师,邓肯靠波波和马刺体系,库里靠科尔和汤普森,这些问题出现的原因是什么?为什么14年以前没有人提?
为什么2004-2005赛季,科比布莱恩特带领湖人没进季后赛?
湿乎乎的话题最新帖
乔丹靠皮蓬和禅师,科比靠禅师,邓肯靠波波和马刺体系,库里靠科尔和汤普森,这些问题出现的原因是什么?为什么14年以前没有人提?
巅峰对比,谁才是真正的得分王?
NBAHOOPPARK篮球公园:“克6”来了!NBA3X2024总决赛,我们现场见NBA3X2024
关于今年总决赛
欧文中国行颠覆以往nba球星以往的样子,温文尔雅,非常接地气,满足所有球迷的愿望
史上最可怕的食肉动物霸王龙的身材证明:腿部力量和肌肉才是王道,重要性远大于上半身
小卡又伤了?
徐静雨 : 乔尔杰维奇带队水平不行,还不如让我当男篮主帅,郭士强当我助手
张曼源 : 艾弗森答应接受央视采访,到了包厢和他打招呼握手都不理!
我认为杜兰特不去勇士也比哈登更好
热门游戏-即点即玩
无需下载,足球经理模式一键即玩
《NBA英雄》教练系统上线啦!我选好了,看看你的