Hello JRs.This is Stephen Curry.Ask me Anything! 6038回复/ 502273487 浏览

全部回帖

收起

Im your over ten years fans,since you got 52 points in NewYork。and I hope you get 2025 NBAchampion 🏆,love you forever

Im your over ten years fans,since you got 52 points in NewYork。and I hope you get 2025 NBAchampion 🏆,love you forever[鼓掌]

亮了(0)
回复

你加入库里专区了吗

你加入库里专区了吗

亮了(0)
回复

What was the worst loss in your career

What was the worst loss in your career

亮了(0)
回复

We have seen your form at the Olympics and you are still doing so well. Will you extend your career because of this? Because more fans want to see you continue standing on the field

We have seen your form at the Olympics and you are still doing so well. Will you extend your career because of this? Because more fans want to see you continue standing on the field

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @布鲁克林生产队 发表的:
只看此人

curry,look this:

[图片]

查看更多

curry,look this:

一下没绷住

一下没绷住

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @乐尧尧 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

I love the Olympic champion. As for the future, I won't think about it now.(工作人员翻译:我也很喜欢今年的奥运会金牌,至于未来我不会去想。)

I love the Olympic champion. As for the future, I won't think about it now.(工作人员翻译:我也很喜欢今年的奥运会金牌,至于未来我不会去想。)

亮了(206)
回复
查看评论(5)

What can i say? GOAT!🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

What can i say? GOAT!🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

亮了(2)
回复

can you teach us how to dunk?

can you teach us how to dunk?

亮了(0)
回复

Stephen,which year you plan to back to family and life

Stephen,which year you plan to back to family and life

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

I can do all things.(工作人员翻译:这句应该不用翻译)

I can do all things.(工作人员翻译:这句应该不用翻译)

亮了(0)
回复

JR们的问题很多看不懂

JR们的问题很多看不懂

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

Do you miss klay and poole

Do you miss klay and poole

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

Stephen Curry, I really like you, I enjoy watching your games and scoring goals, and I believe you will become one of the greatest basketball superstars in histo

Stephen Curry, I really like you, I enjoy watching your games and scoring goals, and I believe you will become one of the greatest basketball superstars in histo

亮了(0)
回复

nihao,go lakers next season,o bu ok?

nihao,go lakers next season,o bu ok?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

I haven't thought about the future. If I were not playing basketball, I may play golf or become a basketball coach.(工作人员翻译:我还没有想过以后的事,但如果我没打篮球,我可能会是高尔夫运动员或者篮球教练吧)

I haven't thought about the future. If I were not playing basketball, I may play golf or become a basketball coach.(工作人员翻译:我还没有想过以后的事,但如果我没打篮球,我可能会是高尔夫运动员或者篮球教练吧)

库里英文不错啊

库里英文不错啊

亮了(56)
回复
查看评论(1)

把那该死的第五个nba冠军给我拿下来好吗

把那该死的第五个nba冠军给我拿下来好吗

亮了(0)
回复
Re:Hello JRs.This is Stephen Curry.Ask me Anything!
湿乎乎的话题最热帖
美媒:曾经收到邮件,给老詹mvp投票。
2008年季后赛首轮G1,两大邓肯克星(奥尼尔+小斯)合砍44分12篮板1助攻6封盖10失误,碾压邓肯的40分15篮板5助攻3封盖4失误!
奥尼尔只有一个mvp,还流浪了无数队,为什么在所有排名里都排邓肯前面?
奖杯堆到满!NBA历史月最佳奖排行榜:詹姆斯40次断档第一,科比17次!
以前觉得欧文很傻,现在觉得是我傻
历史前五外线防守人
11年詹姆斯如果不搞的话,11热火的统治力是要比17勇士强的
来自CCO欧文的认可!【欧文创意工坊】选手集结,他们都拿出了什么“创意作品”?
真的有六成球迷认为他是历史第一吗?
詹姆斯退役后,历史地位应该如何评价???
湿乎乎的话题最新帖
詹姆斯退役后,历史地位应该如何评价???
11年詹姆斯如果不搞的话,11热火的统治力是要比17勇士强的
[流言板]波格丹谈回塞尔维亚打球流言:我重心仍在NBA,在这我很开心