牛逼,可惜我不会说英文

[图片]

查看更多

牛逼,可惜我不会说英文

有翻译!

有翻译!

亮了(0)
回复

We have seen your form at the Olympics and you are still doing so well. Will you extend your career because of this? Because more fans want to see you continue standing on the field

We have seen your form at the Olympics and you are still doing so well. Will you extend your career because of this? Because more fans want to see you continue standing on the field

亮了(0)
回复

参加奥运会什么感觉

参加奥运会什么感觉

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

Handsome Stephen, Could you give some guidance to our future star Zhang Yuchen?

Handsome Stephen, Could you give some guidance to our future star Zhang Yuchen?

亮了(0)
回复

Do you like AD?

Do you like AD?

亮了(0)
回复

who was your best teamates in the past

who was your best teamates in the past

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

Thank you stephen, you inspired me!!!

Thank you stephen, you inspired me!!!

亮了(0)
回复

Who is the best PG you against in NBA?

Who is the best PG you against in NBA?

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

i love you

i love you

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

hello mr stephen,i am so gald to see
you here.it is so unreal.hope you can anwser me this question though. whcih can help u to improve ur personal ability more,focus or talent?

hello mr stephen,i am so gald to see
you here.it is so unreal.hope you can anwser me this question though. whcih can help u to improve ur personal ability more,focus or talent?

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复
Re:Hello JRs.This is Stephen Curry.Ask me Anything!
湿乎乎的话题最热帖
看到一个话题,0冠到5冠的goat分别是谁
这阵容哪边赢
目前为止最合理的历史地位排名,欢迎各位前来讨论
詹姆斯退役后,历史地位应该如何评价???
来自CCO欧文的认可!【欧文创意工坊】选手集结,他们都拿出了什么“创意作品”?
单论纯实力,哈登和科比到底谁更强?科比唯一优势就冠军多点,数据不是一个档次的
2008年季后赛首轮G1,两大邓肯克星(奥尼尔+小斯)合砍44分12篮板1助攻6封盖10失误,碾压邓肯的40分15篮板5助攻3封盖4失误!
91年皮蓬季后赛场均20+9+6+2.5抢断
科比究竟哪一年才是生涯最巅峰?
不考虑后来受伤意外,当年火箭得到连续两年得分王麦迪,是不是NBA最顶级交易之一?
湿乎乎的话题最新帖
詹姆斯退役后,历史地位应该如何评价???
11年詹姆斯如果不搞的话,11热火的统治力是要比17勇士强的
[流言板]波格丹谈回塞尔维亚打球流言:我重心仍在NBA,在这我很开心
[流言板]美媒统计历史球队阵容变动率,2000年以后明显上升
注意听,8秒开始
斯蒂芬·库里对阵每只球队时单节得分最高纪录
Kwame Brown批评勒布朗未能全面提升比赛技能
詹姆斯4万分都没打铁第一
【经典时刻回顾】NBA(24年)现场观众反应最热烈的时刻集锦:最让你激动的是那
老詹是不是无冕的GOAT?
热门游戏-即点即玩