【23-24赛季森林狼消息楼】 67352回复/ 453720030 浏览

全部回帖

收起

平行世界如果我矿有巴顿没波普的话能赢卧虎吗?

平行世界如果我矿有巴顿没波普的话能赢卧虎吗?

亮了(2)
回复

They have plans in the next several weeks, and it might be just a bit awkward if Reid isn't with the Wolves any longer

"Leaving them would be a little heartbreaking, but they understand as well," Reid told the Star Tribune in a Zoom interview Thursday. "Obviously we're trying to push the opposite way to stay together. They've tried. I'm hanging out with them all the time. We're getting closer and closer, so it would be hard for me to leave those guys."

纳兹:即便续约失败,我们几周后也有一起训练的计划

They have plans in the next several weeks, and it might be just a bit awkward if Reid isn't with the Wolves any longer

"Leaving them would be a little heartbreaking, but they understand as well," Reid told the Star Tribune in a Zoom interview Thursday. "Obviously we're trying to push the opposite way to stay together. They've tried. I'm hanging out with them all the time. We're getting closer and closer, so it would be hard for me to leave those guys."

纳兹:即便续约失败,我们几周后也有一起训练的计划

亮了(16)
回复

很多事不是唐斯的错,但他不够聪明

很多事不是唐斯的错,但他不够聪明

亮了(18)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @彷惶的蓝色子弹 发表的:
只看此人

This offseason, Timberwolves center and impending free agent Naz Reid said he has been getting "closer and closer" with teammates Anthony Edwards and Jaden McDaniels, who, more than anyone else, are giving him the hard sell on staying with the team once the frenzy of free agency begins July 1

纳兹最近一直跟20双星在一起,7月1日他们会尽力说服纳兹续约

This offseason, Timberwolves center and impending free agent Naz Reid said he has been getting "closer and closer" with teammates Anthony Edwards and Jaden McDaniels, who, more than anyone else, are giving him the hard sell on staying with the team once the frenzy of free agency begins July 1

纳兹最近一直跟20双星在一起,7月1日他们会尽力说服纳兹续约

双星堵门

双星堵门

亮了(6)
回复

贵糖喜欢口嗨就口嗨,到时候被打爆了自然就会收嘴

贵糖喜欢口嗨就口嗨,到时候被打爆了自然就会收嘴

亮了(26)
回复
引用 @我是小鸡蛋朱林雨 发表的:
只看此人

斯帕来明州训练了?

斯帕来明州训练了?

他应该要打今年的夏联

他应该要打今年的夏联

亮了(0)
回复

现在社媒太多了,这种以前也会有人口嗨,就是那会不会放出来

现在社媒太多了,这种以前也会有人口嗨,就是那会不会放出来

亮了(4)
回复

挺好的,使劲被喷就两个结果,要不被喷死,要不就是奋发图强多练练

挺好的,使劲被喷就两个结果,要不被喷死,要不就是奋发图强多练练

亮了(14)
回复

Reid had a wide smile on his face as he talked about the pair being in his ear "a lot" about staying in Minnesota. But Reid has a little more on his mind as he enters the "exciting and nervous" time of being a free agent for the first time in his career, and his situation is more complicated than just staying where his friends want him.

"I don't really know what to expect," Reid said. "Everything is coming left and right and it's just like, I don't know, I'm ready for the time to come, because I don't know what to expect. I definitely would love to stay back in Minnesota, for sure. But it's a business and everything has to play out for both parties."

纳兹:我绝对愿意留在明尼苏达,不过需要找到对双方都有利的平衡点

Reid had a wide smile on his face as he talked about the pair being in his ear "a lot" about staying in Minnesota. But Reid has a little more on his mind as he enters the "exciting and nervous" time of being a free agent for the first time in his career, and his situation is more complicated than just staying where his friends want him.

"I don't really know what to expect," Reid said. "Everything is coming left and right and it's just like, I don't know, I'm ready for the time to come, because I don't know what to expect. I definitely would love to stay back in Minnesota, for sure. But it's a business and everything has to play out for both parties."

纳兹:我绝对愿意留在明尼苏达,不过需要找到对双方都有利的平衡点

亮了(14)
回复

The Wolves want Reid back, and the sides have been in constant contact on productive and amicable talks throughout the last several weeks. But Reid also wants to explore what's out there on the open market, to see how much money he could make after making close to the minimum in his first four years as an undrafted free agent. He also wants to see what kind of opportunities are out there for him, such as a potential starting job with another team.

"I really value that as a person, as a player, because I feel like I worked to that potential," Reid said. "But with my unique situation, it can go great either way, coming off the bench or starting. Whatever situation is presented. But for sure, I would prioritize that."

你狼过去几周跟纳兹谈了很多,但纳兹自己想先去自由市场上看一看,是不是有球队能同时满足首发+钱

The Wolves want Reid back, and the sides have been in constant contact on productive and amicable talks throughout the last several weeks. But Reid also wants to explore what's out there on the open market, to see how much money he could make after making close to the minimum in his first four years as an undrafted free agent. He also wants to see what kind of opportunities are out there for him, such as a potential starting job with another team.

"I really value that as a person, as a player, because I feel like I worked to that potential," Reid said. "But with my unique situation, it can go great either way, coming off the bench or starting. Whatever situation is presented. But for sure, I would prioritize that."

亮了(12)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @彷惶的蓝色子弹 发表的:
只看此人

里德很想打首发,但是感觉没有哪个队有给他打首发的环境啊

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @彷惶的蓝色子弹 发表的:
只看此人

布总上个月的专访

He saw firsthand what former team president Tim Connelly did in helping construct the foundation of a championship roster, building the culture from the ground up before his abrupt departure to Minnesota last summer. Even a version of the Kentavious Caldwell-Pope trade, which Booth ultimately executed shortly after assuming the job, was under consideration before Connelly left Denver

布总上个月的专访

He saw firsthand what former team president Tim Connelly did in helping construct the foundation of a championship roster, building the culture from the ground up before his abrupt departure to Minnesota last summer. Even a version of the Kentavious Caldwell-Pope trade, which Booth ultimately executed shortly after assuming the job, was under consideration before Connelly left Denver

感谢布鲁老师

感谢布鲁老师

亮了(0)
回复

"I wouldn't mind it," Reid said of that role. "Whatever we can do for me to be back in Minnesota would be lovely, but I also feel like I've grown to a higher role or situation than I was in, in the beginning of the year.

"I'm pretty sure everybody else would agree as well. As the time goes on, the years go by, you look for a higher role, better situations than you were in if you've obviously outgrown them. So, I would love to stay back in Minnesota, but it's just like we got to find a position for it."

纳兹:显然我比赛季初的自己更优秀了,所以很自然的会希望承担更多角色

"I wouldn't mind it," Reid said of that role. "Whatever we can do for me to be back in Minnesota would be lovely, but I also feel like I've grown to a higher role or situation than I was in, in the beginning of the year.

"I'm pretty sure everybody else would agree as well. As the time goes on, the years go by, you look for a higher role, better situations than you were in if you've obviously outgrown them. So, I would love to stay back in Minnesota, but it's just like we got to find a position for it."

纳兹:显然我比赛季初的自己更优秀了,所以很自然的会希望承担更多角色

亮了(4)
回复

理论上我骑可以但是不可能

理论上我骑可以[吃瓜]但是不可能

亮了(0)
回复

As for the money, Reid is set to make in the low to mid tens of millions, and is likely a popular candidate to receive a team's full non-taxpayer mid-level exception, which will come in around $10.5 to 11 million. The Wolves have to be mindful of their luxury tax situation, so there could be a point Reid becomes too expensive for them, should another team desire him at those numbers. But not many teams are equipped to offer Reid more than the mid-level.

"I just want to be put in the best fit," Reid said. "Obviously money plays a part, but I definitely want to be able to develop in a situation where I'm used to the best of my abilities. A place where I'm able to do things that I could do."

其实今年能给纳兹中产的球队也不多

As for the money, Reid is set to make in the low to mid tens of millions, and is likely a popular candidate to receive a team's full non-taxpayer mid-level exception, which will come in around $10.5 to 11 million. The Wolves have to be mindful of their luxury tax situation, so there could be a point Reid becomes too expensive for them, should another team desire him at those numbers. But not many teams are equipped to offer Reid more than the mid-level.

"I just want to be put in the best fit," Reid said. "Obviously money plays a part, but I definitely want to be able to develop in a situation where I'm used to the best of my abilities. A place where I'm able to do things that I could do."

其实今年能给纳兹中产的球队也不多

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)

When asked if he felt the Wolves could use him to the best of his abilities, he said they could, and that was starting to come out prior to his injury. Reid is still in Minnesota, and has been working out since having the cast removed from his surgically-repaired wrist a few weeks ago. He feels like he made his biggest improvements in the mental side of his game, and his skills, especially offensively, are growing with each year.

纳兹最近还在明尼苏达训练,一两周前拿掉了石膏

When asked if he felt the Wolves could use him to the best of his abilities, he said they could, and that was starting to come out prior to his injury. Reid is still in Minnesota, and has been working out since having the cast removed from his surgically-repaired wrist a few weeks ago. He feels like he made his biggest improvements in the mental side of his game, and his skills, especially offensively, are growing with each year.

纳兹最近还在明尼苏达训练,一两周前拿掉了石膏

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @彷惶的蓝色子弹 发表的:
只看此人

其实今年能给纳兹中产的球队也不多

其实今年能给纳兹中产的球队也不多

只要帽下队不抬价,纳兹就是我狼的人

只要帽下队不抬价,纳兹就是我狼的人

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @五酱 发表的:
只看此人

如果非要有就是我侠了,内线出了名的软。但是我侠没东西换里德

如果非要有就是我侠了,内线出了名的软。但是我侠没东西换里德

亮了(0)
回复

Multiple times during the Zoom interview Thursday, Reid flashed a smile and laughed when talking about how badly his teammates like Edwards and McDaniels want him back. He has visions of forming a young core with them for years to come.

"It'd be crazy," Reid said. "I'm only getting closer and closer with them."

纳兹和20双星的关系确实很好,就算今年夏天续约失败,以后随时回来也不是问题

Multiple times during the Zoom interview Thursday, Reid flashed a smile and laughed when talking about how badly his teammates like Edwards and McDaniels want him back. He has visions of forming a young core with them for years to come.

"It'd be crazy," Reid said. "I'm only getting closer and closer with them."

纳兹和20双星的关系确实很好,就算今年夏天续约失败,以后随时回来也不是问题

亮了(20)
回复
Re:【23-24赛季森林狼消息楼】
森林狼专区最热帖
【24-25赛季森林狼消息楼二期】
如果兰豆下赛季球权减少,请兰豆球迷轻喷.
2324赛季季后赛掘金VS森林狼复盘
兰德尔和里德谁打首发?
[流言板]感人至深!队记描述唐斯被交易后抓紧实现对小女孩的承诺
[流言板]兰德尔妻子发文:我的丈夫把胜利带回到了纽约,冲呀森林狼