【休赛季消息楼】进入新赛季 339回复/ 50157362 浏览

全部回帖

收起

"The top team needs to shine their light down and that team needs to play better and compete better and win more" -- SMNT head coach Nick Nurse on purpose of 'summer core' and role of men's team within 
@CanBball
 system.

"The top team needs to shine their light down and that team needs to play better and compete better and win more" -- SMNT head coach Nick Nurse on purpose of 'summer core' and role of men's team within 
@CanBball
 system.

亮了(0)
回复

The key here being the 3-year commitment. Nick Nurse and Rowan Barrett said repeatedly they’d get this done. Credit to them, and the players of course, for following through.

The key here being the 3-year commitment. Nick Nurse and Rowan Barrett said repeatedly they’d get this done. Credit to them, and the players of course, for following through.

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @RossCcarter 发表的:
只看此人

Canada Basketball announces a 14-player core for this summer: Nickeil Alexander-Walker RJ Barrett Khem Birch Oshae Brissett Dillon Brooks Luguentz Dort Zach Edey Melvin Ejim Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Cory Joseph Jamal Murray Kelly Olynyk Kevin Pangos Dwight Powell

加拿大世预赛名单公布,唯一大学生周志豪。纳斯已经提前试训未来新秀,这跟去年招募今年两位潜在的首轮秀打国家队训练营一样。

Canada Basketball announces a 14-player core for this summer:

Nickeil Alexander-Walker
RJ Barrett
Khem Birch
Oshae Brissett
Dillon Brooks
Luguentz Dort
Zach Edey
Melvin Ejim
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Cory Joseph
Jamal Murray
Kelly Olynyk
Kevin Pangos
Dwight Powell

美洲那边世预赛什么时候打鸭,TT怎么又不来了,他现在反正没什么事情做.....

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @永远的电线杆子 发表的:
只看此人

tt早已说自己不会为加拿大国家队效力,何况加拿大国家队大把人用,也不会选一个又老又慢的球员随队,这不符合纳斯理念。

tt早已说自己不会为加拿大国家队效力,何况加拿大国家队大把人用,也不会选一个又老又慢的球员随队,这不符合纳斯理念。

亮了(1)
回复

西亚卡姆接受了采访:Pascal Siakam, chatting with the media for the first time since his All-NBA selection: "I think it makes me even more humble and more hungry."

Siakam on his second career All-NBA selection: "The first one was special... but I think, yeah, this is a little bit sweeter just knowing everything that I've been through... I feel excited knowing that you can fall but you can also get back up."

Siakam going into his first full offseason in years: "I'm excited about it and curious about what levels I can reach.. I expect myself to play at a level that I probably haven't played at before. I feel like there's more. There's always more to achieve and I'm excited about that"

西亚卡姆接受了采访:Pascal Siakam, chatting with the media for the first time since his All-NBA selection: "I think it makes me even more humble and more hungry."

Siakam on his second career All-NBA selection: "The first one was special... but I think, yeah, this is a little bit sweeter just knowing everything that I've been through... I feel excited knowing that you can fall but you can also get back up."

Siakam going into his first full offseason in years: "I'm excited about it and curious about what levels I can reach.. I expect myself to play at a level that I probably haven't played at before. I feel like there's more. There's always more to achieve and I'm excited about that"

亮了(0)
回复

Why yes I did ask Pascal Siakam for a Chamions League final prediction, he's going with Real Madrid.

"Shoutout Karim Benzema, I think he's supposed to win the Ballon d'Or. He's playing incredible."

Why yes I did ask Pascal Siakam for a Chamions League final prediction, he's going with Real Madrid.

"Shoutout Karim Benzema, I think he's supposed to win the Ballon d'Or. He's playing incredible."

亮了(0)
回复

Josh Minott这周会为猛龙试训。

Josh Minott这周会为猛龙试训。

亮了(0)
回复

Kenneth Lofton Jr已为猛龙试训。

Kenneth Lofton Jr已为猛龙试训。

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @RossCcarter 发表的:
只看此人

Canada Basketball announces a 14-player core for this summer: Nickeil Alexander-Walker RJ Barrett Khem Birch Oshae Brissett Dillon Brooks Luguentz Dort Zach Edey Melvin Ejim Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Cory Joseph Jamal Murray Kelly Olynyk Kevin Pangos Dwight Powell

Canada Basketball announces a 14-player core for this summer:

Nickeil Alexander-Walker
RJ Barrett
Khem Birch
Oshae Brissett
Dillon Brooks
Luguentz Dort
Zach Edey
Melvin Ejim
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Cory Joseph
Jamal Murray
Kelly Olynyk
Kevin Pangos
Dwight Powell

以国家队的名义召集天赋球员 也是多天独厚的优势

以国家队的名义召集天赋球员 也是多天独厚的优势

亮了(0)
回复

一个建议哈,最好还是能附上一些翻译,前面每楼都是英文长串其实真没多大兴致看,国人习惯还是可能看中文的,当然这个要求可能高了,毕竟有免费搬运其实比没有已经很不错了,虽然翻译不是义务,俺只是提出一个个人想法。

一个建议哈,最好还是能附上一些翻译,前面每楼都是英文长串其实真没多大兴致看,国人习惯还是可能看中文的,当然这个要求可能高了,毕竟有免费搬运其实比没有已经很不错了,虽然翻译不是义务,俺只是提出一个个人想法。

亮了(0)
回复

不知道猛龙会不会试训koloko 我觉得他真适合猛龙

不知道猛龙会不会试训koloko 我觉得他真适合猛龙

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @RossCcarter 发表的:
只看此人

Kenneth Lofton Jr已为猛龙试训。

Kenneth Lofton Jr已为猛龙试训。

小胖是来当吉祥物的吗🐶

小胖是来当吉祥物的吗🐶

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @ 发表的:
只看此人

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

针对nba级别的对抗和运动我不看好 胖虎这种的也有伤病隐患

针对nba级别的对抗和运动我不看好 胖虎这种的也有伤病隐患

亮了(0)
回复

针对杰克鱼对于og的消息,随队记者回应:

"word has circulated among rival front offices"
"Anunoby has not directly expressed discontent"

Other teams trying to pry him loose because he's great and on a great contract is not the same as him wanting out.

IF the Raptors decided to go down the major trade route, OG is their best chip to doing so. (Trent, too, but he's basically on a one-year deal now, so less value.) But Jake's reporting is that even a package like the #7 pick and Josh Hart isn't enough. Would have to be a haul.

Look, I'll just say this. If the Raptors trade OG, I'll leave the Raptors beat and start my own Blue Jays show 3-5 weekdays or something instead.

og并没有像杰克鱼说的一样间接地对球队表示不满,也没有主动兜售og,会接听报价但成交概率很低。若是交易og他就去报道棒球。杰克鱼的文章就是标题党吸引眼球,没有讨论的必要。

针对杰克鱼对于og的消息,随队记者回应:

"word has circulated among rival front offices"
"Anunoby has not directly expressed discontent"

Other teams trying to pry him loose because he's great and on a great contract is not the same as him wanting out.

IF the Raptors decided to go down the major trade route, OG is their best chip to doing so. (Trent, too, but he's basically on a one-year deal now, so less value.) But Jake's reporting is that even a package like the #7 pick and Josh Hart isn't enough. Would have to be a haul.

Look, I'll just say this. If the Raptors trade OG, I'll leave the Raptors beat and start my own Blue Jays show 3-5 weekdays or something instead.

og并没有像杰克鱼说的一样间接地对球队表示不满,也没有主动兜售og,会接听报价但成交概率很低。若是交易og他就去报道棒球。杰克鱼的文章就是标题党吸引眼球,没有讨论的必要。

亮了(1)
回复
查看评论(1)

另一位随队记者表示:

1. I’m sure lots of teams would like to acquire OG Anunoby.
2. I’m pretty sure Anunoby would like a bigger role, even if he has to understand that missing 30 games chipped away at his ability to maintain one
3. The Raptors would ask for a ton, and wouldn’t actively shop.

1.很多队都想要og。

2.og也确实需要更大的角色和更多的球权权,但每个赛季八成都要缺席30场是一个问题。

3.交易og需要获得巨大的报酬,猛龙没有主动兜售。

另一位随队记者表示:

1. I’m sure lots of teams would like to acquire OG Anunoby.
2. I’m pretty sure Anunoby would like a bigger role, even if he has to understand that missing 30 games chipped away at his ability to maintain one
3. The Raptors would ask for a ton, and wouldn’t actively shop.

1.很多队都想要og。

2.og也确实需要更大的角色和更多的球权权,但每个赛季八成都要缺席30场是一个问题。

3.交易og需要获得巨大的报酬,猛龙没有主动兜售。

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @用户1302736688 发表的:
只看此人

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

换你是最好的

换你是最好的

亮了(1)