引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

可以自己内部挖潜

可以自己内部挖潜

亮了(1)
回复

亮了(1)
回复

Seton Hall wing Jared Rhoden met with the Knicks, Nets, Clippers, Raptors, Celtics, and Jazz at the combine.

Seton Hall wing Jared Rhoden met with the Knicks, Nets, Clippers, Raptors, Celtics, and Jazz at the combine.

亮了(1)
回复

Leonard Miller said he's met with the Raptors and Hawks, among other teams.

"A lot of teams got to pick my brain," he said. "Got to know who Leonard Miller is."

Leonard Miller said he's met with the Raptors and Hawks, among other teams.

"A lot of teams got to pick my brain," he said. "Got to know who Leonard Miller is."

亮了(1)
回复

试训命中率

试训命中率

亮了(0)
回复

Yuta Watanabe on his free agency:
(In the interview in Japanese this month)

"I really love the Raptors. Of course I have a desire to be a member of the Raptors next season. 

But I don't know what other teams will offer me, so I can't really say anything definite about that yet.

渡边的采访,很喜欢猛龙,但对于未来无法确定。

Yuta Watanabe on his free agency:
(In the interview in Japanese this month)

"I really love the Raptors. Of course I have a desire to be a member of the Raptors next season. 

But I don't know what other teams will offer me, so I can't really say anything definite about that yet.

渡边的采访,很喜欢猛龙,但对于未来无法确定。

亮了(0)
回复

有关猛龙联合试训的趣闻。

Some, like the Raptors, ask players to watch film. Several teams asked players to draw up plays during their interviews. Bennedict Mathurin drew up a game-winning play for himself. Leonard Miller drew up a play to create a shot for a teammate, though he did name the play “Operation Leonard Miller.”

有关猛龙联合试训的趣闻。

Some, like the Raptors, ask players to watch film. Several teams asked players to draw up plays during their interviews. Bennedict Mathurin drew up a game-winning play for himself. Leonard Miller drew up a play to create a shot for a teammate, though he did name the play “Operation Leonard Miller.”

亮了(1)
回复

已知猛龙联合试训面试过的新秀有:Arizona guard Bennedict Mathurin、G League Ignite guard Dyson Daniels、Ohio State forward E.J. Liddell、Fort Erie Prep forward Leonard Miller、Seton Hall wing Jared Rhoden。

已知猛龙联合试训面试过的新秀有:Arizona guard Bennedict Mathurin、G League Ignite guard Dyson Daniels、Ohio State forward E.J. Liddell、Fort Erie Prep forward Leonard Miller、Seton Hall wing Jared Rhoden。

亮了(1)
回复

The 
@CEBL
 is getting better and better. The first-year Scarborough Shooting Stars have announced that former Raptor Jalen Harris has been signed for their debut season. The 59th overall pick in the 2020 NBA draft played in Italy last season.

杰伦哈里斯签约加拿大篮球联赛,他还没有获得联盟复出资格,最快下赛季复出。猛龙依旧保留他的鸟权和qo。

The 
@CEBL
 is getting better and better. The first-year Scarborough Shooting Stars have announced that former Raptor Jalen Harris has been signed for their debut season. The 59th overall pick in the 2020 NBA draft played in Italy last season.

杰伦哈里斯签约加拿大篮球联赛,他还没有获得联盟复出资格,最快下赛季复出。猛龙依旧保留他的鸟权和qo。

亮了(0)
回复

"He looks great," Nick Nurse on Purdue Jr. Zack Edey. Watched him workout recently, said having as summer core was a priority for his size. Went on about how fit, strong and healthy he looked.

"He looks great," Nick Nurse on Purdue Jr. Zack Edey. Watched him workout recently, said having as summer core was a priority for his size. Went on about how fit, strong and healthy he looked.

亮了(0)
回复

Canada Basketball announces a 14-player core for this summer:

Nickeil Alexander-Walker
RJ Barrett
Khem Birch
Oshae Brissett
Dillon Brooks
Luguentz Dort
Zach Edey
Melvin Ejim
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Cory Joseph
Jamal Murray
Kelly Olynyk
Kevin Pangos
Dwight Powell

加拿大世预赛名单公布,唯一大学生周志豪。纳斯已经提前试训未来新秀,这跟去年招募今年两位潜在的首轮秀打国家队训练营一样。

Canada Basketball announces a 14-player core for this summer:

Nickeil Alexander-Walker
RJ Barrett
Khem Birch
Oshae Brissett
Dillon Brooks
Luguentz Dort
Zach Edey
Melvin Ejim
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Cory Joseph
Jamal Murray
Kelly Olynyk
Kevin Pangos
Dwight Powell

加拿大世预赛名单公布,唯一大学生周志豪。纳斯已经提前试训未来新秀,这跟去年招募今年两位潜在的首轮秀打国家队训练营一样。

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)

Scarborough Shooting Stars have signed Jalen Harris

Scarborough Shooting Stars have signed Jalen Harris

亮了(0)
回复

Andrew Wiggins was among the players that expressed interest in playing for the Canadian SMNT but couldn't commit to the next 3 summers, per Nurse. There could be an opportunity for those guys but only IF enough of the 14 committed players aren't available & there are spots open.

Andrew Wiggins was among the players that expressed interest in playing for the Canadian SMNT but couldn't commit to the next 3 summers, per Nurse. There could be an opportunity for those guys but only IF enough of the 14 committed players aren't available & there are spots open.

亮了(0)
回复

So among the notable exceptions from 'summer core': Andrew Wiggins, Chris Boucher, Tristan Thompson, Brandon Clarke, Dalano Banton, Josh Primo and Kyle Wiltjer. Door isn't closed, but Wiggins, Boucher and Wiltjer will be missed.

So among the notable exceptions from 'summer core': Andrew Wiggins, Chris Boucher, Tristan Thompson, Brandon Clarke, Dalano Banton, Josh Primo and Kyle Wiltjer. Door isn't closed, but Wiggins, Boucher and Wiltjer will be missed.

亮了(0)
回复

"If you commit you're in, if you don't commit,  you're going to have to hope there is a spot," Nick Nurse on convo with Andrew Wiggins, who was not named to  'summer core'. Nurse said Wiggins chose not to commit three summer plan, but said hasn't ruled out playing for Canada.

"If you commit you're in, if you don't commit,  you're going to have to hope there is a spot," Nick Nurse on convo with Andrew Wiggins, who was not named to  'summer core'. Nurse said Wiggins chose not to commit three summer plan, but said hasn't ruled out playing for Canada.

亮了(1)
回复
Re:【休赛季消息楼】进入新赛季
虎扑游戏中心
猛龙专区最热帖
[流言板]奎克利谈恩比德恶犯:如果换一个人不知道能否得到相同判罚
[流言板]掘金对湖人11连胜追平历史第5,第一凯尔特人对湖人22连胜
【吊龙猛起】格雷迪-迪克|2023-2024赛季高光集锦
猛龙主教练常规赛喷湖人哨子多
奎克利表态希望留在多伦多
多伦多猛龙球迷群
19猛龙夺冠