不过以误解里的特性谁都可以交易,赞歌就是最好的例子

真要能换到戈贝尔和艾顿对猛龙来说不错,但是出于情感,我不希望og离开猛龙,og饭饭西卡已经是猛龙现在图腾人物了

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @一洛千丈 发表的:
只看此人

真要能换到戈贝尔和艾顿对猛龙来说不错,但是出于情感,我不希望og离开猛龙,og饭饭西卡已经是猛龙现在图腾人物了不过以误解里的特性谁都可以交易,赞歌就是最好的例子

真要能换到戈贝尔和艾顿对猛龙来说不错,但是出于情感,我不希望og离开猛龙,og饭饭西卡已经是猛龙现在图腾人物了

og单换不了这两人的,至少tlt+og,因为薪金要配平,而1000万左右的人猛龙没有。og+tlt换,那不血亏

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @默默无名的少年 发表的:
只看此人

换戈贝尔有点亏。换艾顿还有潜力可挖,毕竟状元天赋还年轻,不过几乎不能换的

换戈贝尔有点亏。换艾顿还有潜力可挖,毕竟状元天赋还年轻,不过几乎不能换的

亮了(1)
回复
引用 @RossCcarter 发表的:
只看此人

针对杰克鱼对于og的消息,随队记者回应:

"word has circulated among rival front offices" "Anunoby has not directly expressed discontent" Other teams trying to pry him loose because he's great and on a great contract is not the same as him wanting out.

IF the Raptors decided to go down the major trade route, OG is their best chip to doing so. (Trent, too, but he's basically on a one-year deal now, so less value.) But Jake's reporting is that even a package like the #7 pick and Josh Hart isn't enough. Would have to be a haul.

Look, I'll just say this. If the Raptors trade OG, I'll leave the Raptors beat and start my own Blue Jays show 3-5 weekdays or something instead.

og并没有像杰克鱼说的一样间接地对球队表示不满,也没有主动兜售og,会接听报价但成交概率很低。若是交易og他就去报道棒球。杰克鱼的文章就是标题党吸引眼球,没有讨论的必要。

针对杰克鱼对于og的消息,随队记者回应:

"word has circulated among rival front offices"
"Anunoby has not directly expressed discontent"

Other teams trying to pry him loose because he's great and on a great contract is not the same as him wanting out.

IF the Raptors decided to go down the major trade route, OG is their best chip to doing so. (Trent, too, but he's basically on a one-year deal now, so less value.) But Jake's reporting is that even a package like the #7 pick and Josh Hart isn't enough. Would have to be a haul.

Look, I'll just say this. If the Raptors trade OG, I'll leave the Raptors beat and start my own Blue Jays show 3-5 weekdays or something instead.

og并没有像杰克鱼说的一样间接地对球队表示不满,也没有主动兜售og,会接听报价但成交概率很低。若是交易og他就去报道棒球。杰克鱼的文章就是标题党吸引眼球,没有讨论的必要。

杰克鱼本质还是卫星王,消息还是要大牌认证才行

杰克鱼本质还是卫星王,消息还是要大牌认证才行

亮了(0)
回复

尼龙也追一手koloko?我很心水他...

尼龙也追一手koloko?我很心水他...

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @2ween 发表的:
只看此人

尼龙也追一手koloko?我很心水他...

尼龙也追一手koloko?我很心水他...

追追追 我也心水koloko

追追追 我也心水koloko

亮了(0)
回复

试训消息:

试训消息:

亮了(1)
回复

Source: the Toronto Raptors are hosting Arkansas guard JD Notae as part of a pre-draft workout tomorrow #WeTheNorth

Source: the Toronto Raptors are hosting Arkansas guard JD Notae as part of a pre-draft workout tomorrow #WeTheNorth

亮了(1)
回复

#NBADraft SG Izaiah Brockington just worked out for the #Hawks. The #Raptors, #Suns, #Clippers, #Pelicans, #Lakers, #Pacers, #NBAKings #Kings, #UtahJazz #Jazz, and #Nets are next, and five other teams asked to sc

#NBADraft SG Izaiah Brockington just worked out for the #Hawks. The #Raptors, #Suns, #Clippers, #Pelicans, #Lakers, #Pacers, #NBAKings #Kings, #UtahJazz #Jazz, and #Nets are next, and five other teams asked to sc

亮了(1)
回复

Former #Pitt F Mo Gueye told 
@PghSportsNow
 that he has a workout with the Toronto Raptors on May 26. 

Gueye averaged 9.8 pts, 6.3 rebounds for Pitt.

Raptors are the same team that picked up #Pitt star Justin Champagnie one year ago.

Former #Pitt F Mo Gueye told 
@PghSportsNow
 that he has a workout with the Toronto Raptors on May 26. 

Gueye averaged 9.8 pts, 6.3 rebounds for Pitt.

Raptors are the same team that picked up #Pitt star Justin Champagnie one year ago.

亮了(1)
回复

Former UTEP guard Jamal Bieniemy has seen momentum pick up for his pro basketball aspirations. 

Sources tell 600 ESPN El Paso that the Kings, Spurs, Raptors, Mavericks and Rockets have invited the versatile guard for workouts 
@600espnelpaso

Former UTEP guard Jamal Bieniemy has seen momentum pick up for his pro basketball aspirations. 

Sources tell 600 ESPN El Paso that the Kings, Spurs, Raptors, Mavericks and Rockets have invited the versatile guard for workouts 
@600espnelpaso

亮了(1)
回复

渡边已经返回多伦多开始训练。但仍然无法确定他是否能留队。

Yuta Watanabe, the free agent appeared in a Japanese local TV documentary show on June 5 Japan Standard Time and acknowledged he had been back in Toronto and had already been preparing for the next season there. "I am back in Toronto and have already been working out in full swing." Watanabe addressed to Japanese audience after thanking them for congratulating his marriage to Akiko Tsuji. "I will do my best to make y'all feel proud. Thank you for your continuing support."

渡边已经返回多伦多开始训练。但仍然无法确定他是否能留队。

Yuta Watanabe, the free agent appeared in a Japanese local TV documentary show on June 5 Japan Standard Time and acknowledged he had been back in Toronto and had already been preparing for the next season there. "I am back in Toronto and have already been working out in full swing." Watanabe addressed to Japanese audience after thanking them for congratulating his marriage to Akiko Tsuji. "I will do my best to make y'all feel proud. Thank you for your continuing support."

亮了(0)
回复

It was Watanabe's first public exposure since he visited one of his sponsors in mid May during his breaf home coming to Japan. He was also available for media right after he got back to Tokyo in early May.

When he took time with local media members, he talked about the mindset as a free agent and reflected the season in which he was finally able to play in front of Toronto’s enthusiastic home crowd. He summarized the season and said "A lot of things happened and I experienced good and bad, some internal debates in my own mind. But in conclusion, it was a very good season." He continued "I was able to prove various things. And even though I did have a bitter feeling for not being able to earn minutes especially in the latter half of the season, now I feel confident about myself sticking in this league."

It was Watanabe's first public exposure since he visited one of his sponsors in mid May during his breaf home coming to Japan. He was also available for media right after he got back to Tokyo in early May.

When he took time with local media members, he talked about the mindset as a free agent and reflected the season in which he was finally able to play in front of Toronto’s enthusiastic home crowd. He summarized the season and said "A lot of things happened and I experienced good and bad, some internal debates in my own mind. But in conclusion, it was a very good season." He continued "I was able to prove various things. And even though I did have a bitter feeling for not being able to earn minutes especially in the latter half of the season, now I feel confident about myself sticking in this league."

亮了(0)
回复

He was not able to play as many minutes as he and his fans wanted or expected. His season average - 4.3 points on 34.2% 3P shooting, 2.4 rebounds and 0.6 assists in 11.7 minutes – is far less than he thought he was able to achieve. But the fact that he actually made the rotation after the season-opening absence until he went into quarantine says some things about his improvement. During that stint, he had two double-doubles (including his first in the NBA), five games with double figures in scoring. For the pre-protocol 14 games, he shot 38.0% from beyond the arc and averaged 7.6 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists.  He also showed fearlessness and the ability to protect the rim, bringing some “Get that garbage outta here” moments with nasty rejections against bigger guys.

Watanabe said that sequence helped him build a lot of self-confidence. And he is optimistic for the next season.

He said Tokyo 2020 Olympic appearance last year, where he co-captained the Japan national team, was nothing short of a great experience but also such a demanding task physically and mentally. He basically admitted that it affected his preseason condition to a certain degree. So although he is highly motivated to represent our country any time, he said he would think more deliberately about his participation in Japan national team activities this summer, especially when the biggest focus now is on the FIBA World Cup in 2023 (Part of its group phase takes place in Okinawa, Japan) and not on this year (Japan national team participates in the FIBA Asia Cup 2022 in Jakarta, Indonesia in July).

If Watanabe chooses to focus more on his own individual improvement than helping the national team this year, which looks like the case now as he works out in Toronto, chances are that he will come back with a better condition than the last year wherever he plays for. "I would like to take good care of my body. No excuse for the injury, corona and that kind of stuff this summer." he said. If it turns out that he stays with the Raptors, he will bring more energy, more versatility than he did for the 2021-22 season and possibly 40%+ 3P shooting (like he did for the 2020-21 season) to help the Raptors' 6-9 vision basketball develop to another level.

He was not able to play as many minutes as he and his fans wanted or expected. His season average - 4.3 points on 34.2% 3P shooting, 2.4 rebounds and 0.6 assists in 11.7 minutes – is far less than he thought he was able to achieve. But the fact that he actually made the rotation after the season-opening absence until he went into quarantine says some things about his improvement. During that stint, he had two double-doubles (including his first in the NBA), five games with double figures in scoring. For the pre-protocol 14 games, he shot 38.0% from beyond the arc and averaged 7.6 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists.  He also showed fearlessness and the ability to protect the rim, bringing some “Get that garbage outta here” moments with nasty rejections against bigger guys.

Watanabe said that sequence helped him build a lot of self-confidence. And he is optimistic for the next season.

He said Tokyo 2020 Olympic appearance last year, where he co-captained the Japan national team, was nothing short of a great experience but also such a demanding task physically and mentally. He basically admitted that it affected his preseason condition to a certain degree. So although he is highly motivated to represent our country any time, he said he would think more deliberately about his participation in Japan national team activities this summer, especially when the biggest focus now is on the FIBA World Cup in 2023 (Part of its group phase takes place in Okinawa, Japan) and not on this year (Japan national team participates in the FIBA Asia Cup 2022 in Jakarta, Indonesia in July).

If Watanabe chooses to focus more on his own individual improvement than helping the national team this year, which looks like the case now as he works out in Toronto, chances are that he will come back with a better condition than the last year wherever he plays for. "I would like to take good care of my body. No excuse for the injury, corona and that kind of stuff this summer." he said. If it turns out that he stays with the Raptors, he will bring more energy, more versatility than he did for the 2021-22 season and possibly 40%+ 3P shooting (like he did for the 2020-21 season) to help the Raptors' 6-9 vision basketball develop to another level.

亮了(0)
回复

When I asked Watanabe about coach Nick Nurse's 6-9 vision, he answered "That really fits my style of play. That's the style in which we play switching defense through 1 to 5. And I can defend both guards and bigs." But he admitted it presented a huge challenge for him to compete against almost the same type of long athletic players with almost equally great ability and energy. "As much as there were so many good things in that system for me, it was also such a tough competition where you consistently need to bring impactful results."

“Expectations from the team were higher than the last year. And it went up every time I played in the game. When you perform well, it’s like - Hey you’re now capable of doing it. Let’s raise the bar. – I needed to step up to the next level each game, which I think is something just normal as a professional club.”

When he cracked the rotation, some of their starters were inactive and the Raptors were dealing with injuries. Then Watanabe tested positive and almost at the same time others were back on the active list. It was unfortunate for Watanabe that he couldn’t play reasonably well after coming out of the protocol. And after that he was never really able to recover throughout the remainder of the season.

It seemed he was battling against the pressure. Now the same one shot means a lot more than what it used to be. “I felt like I needed to leave an impact every time in shorter minutes or I would be replaced by other players. But it’s on me. I need to respond to that kind of expectations. I need to make plays. I need to bring them the results.”

In the end, he was able to stay confident in his internal conversation. “I think I was able to show them that I have the ability to do that. And for me the thing now is how I can be consistent even when I am not in a good condition.”

He knows the system and he knows that he fits the system. And he seems not to back down from the tough competition to earn a spot in the regular rotation. It will be up to what he does during this summer and how the Raptors evaluate Watanabe's potential from it.

When I asked Watanabe about coach Nick Nurse's 6-9 vision, he answered "That really fits my style of play. That's the style in which we play switching defense through 1 to 5. And I can defend both guards and bigs." But he admitted it presented a huge challenge for him to compete against almost the same type of long athletic players with almost equally great ability and energy. "As much as there were so many good things in that system for me, it was also such a tough competition where you consistently need to bring impactful results."

“Expectations from the team were higher than the last year. And it went up every time I played in the game. When you perform well, it’s like - Hey you’re now capable of doing it. Let’s raise the bar. – I needed to step up to the next level each game, which I think is something just normal as a professional club.”

When he cracked the rotation, some of their starters were inactive and the Raptors were dealing with injuries. Then Watanabe tested positive and almost at the same time others were back on the active list. It was unfortunate for Watanabe that he couldn’t play reasonably well after coming out of the protocol. And after that he was never really able to recover throughout the remainder of the season.

It seemed he was battling against the pressure. Now the same one shot means a lot more than what it used to be. “I felt like I needed to leave an impact every time in shorter minutes or I would be replaced by other players. But it’s on me. I need to respond to that kind of expectations. I need to make plays. I need to bring them the results.”

In the end, he was able to stay confident in his internal conversation. “I think I was able to show them that I have the ability to do that. And for me the thing now is how I can be consistent even when I am not in a good condition.”

He knows the system and he knows that he fits the system. And he seems not to back down from the tough competition to earn a spot in the regular rotation. It will be up to what he does during this summer and how the Raptors evaluate Watanabe's potential from it.

亮了(0)
回复

“I love the Raptors and the city of Toronto”

About the free agency, he expressed his honest feeling by saying “I love the Raptors. Last season, we were in Tampa. But this season, finally I was able to play in front of our enthusiastic home crowd and I really loved the city of Toronto. So that will be good if I could keep contributing there as a Raptor.”

But the reality is he has to be open for any opportunity. He is not a high salary volume free agent at this point and things are really open for both Watanabe and the Raptors. Have the Raptors seen enough of him or will they buy his potential and try to develop for another year or so? Will other teams stay quiet and leave Watanabe in the market? “At this point, nothing is clear about my future. One thing is always true. I need to keep improving during this summer.”

He referred to Fred VanVleet’s comment in which he basically said how quickly it was for him from being recognized as an underrated to an overrated. “He was right. Once you achieve certain kind of things, now you have to meet higher standards. I know those who keep achieving are the only ones that can survive and sustain the career in this league. I will keep pushing myself to be able to keep achieving higher standards”

He has the base in Toronto and now is there looking like focusing on his own improvement. How much the Raptors monitor what he does is unknown in Tokyo. But I guess they are in touch and a lot of things are being shared to each other. He knows their playing style and he's got the love for the city.

Anything can happen. But Toronto still looks like the best home town for Watanabe and he has a lot to offer for the Raptors' 2022-23 season.

“I love the Raptors and the city of Toronto”

About the free agency, he expressed his honest feeling by saying “I love the Raptors. Last season, we were in Tampa. But this season, finally I was able to play in front of our enthusiastic home crowd and I really loved the city of Toronto. So that will be good if I could keep contributing there as a Raptor.”

But the reality is he has to be open for any opportunity. He is not a high salary volume free agent at this point and things are really open for both Watanabe and the Raptors. Have the Raptors seen enough of him or will they buy his potential and try to develop for another year or so? Will other teams stay quiet and leave Watanabe in the market? “At this point, nothing is clear about my future. One thing is always true. I need to keep improving during this summer.”

He referred to Fred VanVleet’s comment in which he basically said how quickly it was for him from being recognized as an underrated to an overrated. “He was right. Once you achieve certain kind of things, now you have to meet higher standards. I know those who keep achieving are the only ones that can survive and sustain the career in this league. I will keep pushing myself to be able to keep achieving higher standards”

He has the base in Toronto and now is there looking like focusing on his own improvement. How much the Raptors monitor what he does is unknown in Tokyo. But I guess they are in touch and a lot of things are being shared to each other. He knows their playing style and he's got the love for the city.

Anything can happen. But Toronto still looks like the best home town for Watanabe and he has a lot to offer for the Raptors' 2022-23 season.

亮了(0)
回复

Raps AGM Dan Tolzman will talk to the media tomorrow to discuss all things Raptors draft, while Julian Champagnie, Justin’s brother, will be one of the players in the workout.

试训香槟兄弟。

Raps AGM Dan Tolzman will talk to the media tomorrow to discuss all things Raptors draft, while Julian Champagnie, Justin’s brother, will be one of the players in the workout.

试训香槟兄弟。

亮了(0)
回复

明天总经理助理兼选秀大总管Dan Tolzman也将开媒体发布会谈论选秀方向人员等。

明天总经理助理兼选秀大总管Dan Tolzman也将开媒体发布会谈论选秀方向人员等。

亮了(0)
回复

St. John’s guard Julian Champagnie, twin brother of Justin Champagnie, will workout for the Raptors tomorrow. Toronto owns the 33rd-overall pick in the June 23rd draft.

St. John’s guard Julian Champagnie, twin brother of Justin Champagnie, will workout for the Raptors tomorrow. Toronto owns the 33rd-overall pick in the June 23rd draft.

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复
Re:【休赛季消息楼】进入新赛季
虎扑游戏中心
猛龙专区最热帖
多伦多猛龙球迷群
猛龙主教练常规赛喷湖人哨子多
19猛龙夺冠
[流言板]吓到前队友!奎克利发推称赞迪温琴佐隔扣:OMG,我的天
各位感觉小加里特伦特能拿多大的合同
多伦多赛季回顾:RJ 巴雷特
龙区的兄弟们都在支持哪些球队?