【区内搬运】新赛季发布会部分

26回复/ 0129 浏览
RossCcarter(71级)猛龙专区版主楼主2024-10-07 03:21:46发布于广东
【区内搬运】新赛季发布会部分RossCcarter 发表在猛龙专区 https://bbs.hupu.com/raptors

全部回帖

收起

Ujiri on Bruce Brown surgery timing: Was cleared in summer, then knee flared up as workouts ramped up. Then team went for another checkup and decision was made to have surgery.

"All summer, Bruce had been good" working out and participating in team activities.

Ujiri on Bruce Brown surgery timing: Was cleared in summer, then knee flared up as workouts ramped up. Then team went for another checkup and decision was made to have surgery.

"All summer, Bruce had been good" working out and participating in team activities.

亮了(0)
回复

Masai Ujiri, asked how to describe this season: "I would use the word 'rebuilding.' That's the right word. We have a clear path now going forward. Young team, growing team."

Masai Ujiri, asked how to describe this season: "I would use the word 'rebuilding.' That's the right word. We have a clear path now going forward. Young team, growing team."

亮了(0)
回复

Ujiri, cont: "In sports, you always want to be competitive, and you play to win. But it is a rebuilding team, and everybody sees that, loud and clear."

Ujiri, cont: "In sports, you always want to be competitive, and you play to win. But it is a rebuilding team, and everybody sees that, loud and clear."

亮了(0)
回复

Ujiri asked about MLSE ownership change: "It's a good question, I knew that question was coming. I will set the record straight: Business continues as usual. Everyone wants to ask the question of my relationship with Edward Rogers. We have a great relationship..."

Ujiri asked about MLSE ownership change: "It's a good question, I knew that question was coming. I will set the record straight: Business continues as usual. Everyone wants to ask the question of my relationship with Edward Rogers. We have a great relationship..."

亮了(0)
回复

Ujiri says nothing will change with how he does his job. "My job here is to do my job and win here." Says all negotiations are tough, and once it was done, they moved on from that.

"I know I'm going to be judged on the way I do this job, what happens on the basketball court."

Ujiri says nothing will change with how he does his job. "My job here is to do my job and win here." Says all negotiations are tough, and once it was done, they moved on from that.

"I know I'm going to be judged on the way I do this job, what happens on the basketball court."

亮了(0)
回复

Ujiri wants to end the Edward Rogers/etc narrative and any issues: "Clear that, there's nothing. There's zero. There's zero going on."

"I'm going to be judged on basketball, not any relationship with anybody, or how it's perceived to be."

Ujiri wants to end the Edward Rogers/etc narrative and any issues: "Clear that, there's nothing. There's zero. There's zero going on."

"I'm going to be judged on basketball, not any relationship with anybody, or how it's perceived to be."

亮了(0)
回复

Ujiri on Year 2 Darko: "Darko has had an unbelievable summer. I truly appreciate everything he's brought on to this team and the program. His development process is incredible. Attention to detail, player by player."

Highlights team's various summer minicamps all over the world.

Ujiri on Year 2 Darko: "Darko has had an unbelievable summer. I truly appreciate everything he's brought on to this team and the program. His development process is incredible. Attention to detail, player by player."

Highlights team's various summer minicamps all over the world.

亮了(0)
回复

Ujiri on Quickley bet: "Talent, his personality, basketball IQ, shooting -- a premium in the NBA now -- competitive. His work ethic is incredible."

Says IQ was up early in South Africa to work out with Darko before Basketball Without Borders camps. They believe in work ethic.

Ujiri on Quickley bet: "Talent, his personality, basketball IQ, shooting -- a premium in the NBA now -- competitive. His work ethic is incredible."

Says IQ was up early in South Africa to work out with Darko before Basketball Without Borders camps. They believe in work ethic.

亮了(0)
回复

Ujiri on players not talking about rebuilding: "I don't want them to talk about rebuilding. That's me. They should be talking about winning and competing. That's where you want their mindset to be. .. Let us think about managing the team; competing is where you want them to be."

Ujiri on players not talking about rebuilding: "I don't want them to talk about rebuilding. That's me. They should be talking about winning and competing. That's where you want their mindset to be. .. Let us think about managing the team; competing is where you want them to be."

亮了(0)
回复

Ujiri on Ja'Kobe Walter injury: "I don't think there's any setbacks (to his season)...He's doing well. A timeline is a timeline. it doesn't set him back because they've put in so much work and he's a focused kid.

Ujiri on Ja'Kobe Walter injury: "I don't think there's any setbacks (to his season)...He's doing well. A timeline is a timeline. it doesn't set him back because they've put in so much work and he's a focused kid.

亮了(0)
回复

Darko Rajakovic says it was a very productive summer, both in terms of opportunities to work with players and for him and his staff to find areas of growth. "Feeling very confident" about where they're at.

Darko Rajakovic says it was a very productive summer, both in terms of opportunities to work with players and for him and his staff to find areas of growth. "Feeling very confident" about where they're at.

亮了(0)
回复

Darko on "rebuilding" vs wanting to win: "Obviously, the goal is to compete and win every night. That's the goal. At the same time, we've gotta understand where we are and the moment of the organization."

Calls it "year 1" of rebuild, notes youth of roster, "big picture" focus.

Darko on "rebuilding" vs wanting to win: "Obviously, the goal is to compete and win every night. That's the goal. At the same time, we've gotta understand where we are and the moment of the organization."

Calls it "year 1" of rebuild, notes youth of roster, "big picture" focus.

亮了(0)
回复

Darko on Gradey Dick: Says with every young player, you want to see the growth but that's rarely linear, and the big picture needs to remain in focus. Expects "a lot of growth, a lot of improvement" this year from him.

Darko on Gradey Dick: Says with every young player, you want to see the growth but that's rarely linear, and the big picture needs to remain in focus. Expects "a lot of growth, a lot of improvement" this year from him.

亮了(0)
回复

Darko on defensive identity: "This year, I think we have a clean slate. We're going to start to build our foundation starting now." They set goals with players & "great defense starts with how you play on the ball." More ball pressure, aggressive, active hands, etc. On-ball focus

Darko on defensive identity: "This year, I think we have a clean slate. We're going to start to build our foundation starting now." They set goals with players & "great defense starts with how you play on the ball." More ball pressure, aggressive, active hands, etc. On-ball focus

亮了(0)
回复

Darko says basically the whole roster was in Las Vegas, plus minicamps in Barcelona and Miami. "Has to be good balance" in the summer between individual work, rest, family/friends, and "connecting points" or checkpoints within team.

Darko says basically the whole roster was in Las Vegas, plus minicamps in Barcelona and Miami. "Has to be good balance" in the summer between individual work, rest, family/friends, and "connecting points" or checkpoints within team.

亮了(0)
回复

Darko on rebuild: "It's like building a house." First, find land. Then dig a big hole for foundation and basement. That foundation process takes most of the time and is most important, but you can't see it from the street. It makes all the visible parts easier later.

Darko on rebuild: "It's like building a house." First, find land. Then dig a big hole for foundation and basement. That foundation process takes most of the time and is most important, but you can't see it from the street. It makes all the visible parts easier later.

亮了(0)
回复

In other words, they're not skipping steps and shying away from the "first year of rebuild" talking point.

Darko says there will be non-negotiables (e.g. accountability), but he's an open book, roster changes, etc. Have to be flexible to changes as needed, but foundation first.

In other words, they're not skipping steps and shying away from the "first year of rebuild" talking point.

Darko says there will be non-negotiables (e.g. accountability), but he's an open book, roster changes, etc. Have to be flexible to changes as needed, but foundation first.

亮了(0)
回复

Darko on rookies: "it's not one game, it's not just the start of the season. We've gotta look at the big picture." Says they could be in rotation, even starting, and also with Raptors 905. "Has to be a good balance" and wants everyone to get opportunity. Camp will dictate, too.

Darko on rookies: "it's not one game, it's not just the start of the season. We've gotta look at the big picture." Says they could be in rotation, even starting, and also with Raptors 905. "Has to be a good balance" and wants everyone to get opportunity. Camp will dictate, too.

亮了(0)
回复

Darko asked about POA defense & scheme: A really good and helpful answer but too much to type out.

Darko asked about POA defense & scheme: A really good and helpful answer but too much to type out.

亮了(0)
回复

Darko on RJ's growth & next steps: "He was able to blend in very easy to our system. To be honest with you, we never had a specific conversation" (about change in style/play). Was fairly natural fit & efficiency followed. Also highlights his Canada performance, and his passion.

Darko on RJ's growth & next steps: "He was able to blend in very easy to our system. To be honest with you, we never had a specific conversation" (about change in style/play). Was fairly natural fit & efficiency followed. Also highlights his Canada performance, and his passion.

亮了(0)
回复
Re:【区内搬运】新赛季发布会部分
猛龙专区最热帖
【热线】季前赛第一场VS奇才7:30am
【区内搬运】新赛季发布会部分
巴雷特在猛龙球迷应该很多吧
猛龙新赛季阵容
猛龙下赛季阵容预测有吗
30天30队之猛龙:重建是必然,问题在于围绕谁?
[流言板]巴雷特:巴恩斯可能是我见过最无私的球星了
[流言板]传奇!文斯-卡特生涯季前赛总得分2014分,位列历史第一