【区内搬运】新赛季发布会部分 26回复/ 0393 浏览

全部回帖

收起

Darko says the first drill of training camp will be the Matt Bonner Challenge

Darko says the first drill of training camp will be the Matt Bonner Challenge

亮了(0)
回复

Scottie Barnes says his biggest focus this summer was on his communication skills and growing into more of a leader.

Scottie Barnes says his biggest focus this summer was on his communication skills and growing into more of a leader.

亮了(0)
回复

Barnes says in addition to him being a shot-blocker in sweeper/lower-third role, he also figures to guard the other team's best player, depending on what the scheme calls for that day. Expects to do everything, basically.

Barnes says in addition to him being a shot-blocker in sweeper/lower-third role, he also figures to guard the other team's best player, depending on what the scheme calls for that day. Expects to do everything, basically.

亮了(0)
回复

Barnes on personal goals: "We win first, then all those other things (All-Star, All-NBA, etc) come into play."

Barnes on personal goals: "We win first, then all those other things (All-Star, All-NBA, etc) come into play."

亮了(0)
回复

Ujiri is in tears re: the passing of Mutombo. "It's hard to believe and hard for us to to be without that guy. You have no idea what Dikembe Mutombo meant to me. I'm sorry it's a tough one. That guy he made us who we are. That guy is a giant. An incredible person."

Ujiri is in tears re: the passing of Mutombo. "It's hard to believe and hard for us to to be without that guy. You have no idea what Dikembe Mutombo meant to me. I'm sorry it's a tough one. That guy he made us who we are. That guy is a giant. An incredible person."

亮了(0)
回复

谢谢版主搬运

谢谢版主搬运

亮了(0)
回复
Re:【区内搬运】新赛季发布会部分
猛龙专区最热帖
兄弟们,季前赛第一场都在看吗?
【热线】季前赛第一场VS奇才7:30am
[流言板]猛龙首发:戴维恩-米切尔、迪克、巴雷特、珀尔特尔、莫博
【区内搬运】新赛季发布会部分