收起

希望马刺顶级外线防守者的传统能在索汉身上得以延续 下赛季你防宿傩

亮了(28)
回复
查看评论(1)

全部回帖

收起

Becoming more consistent... One of my roles is being the best defender I can be and bringing energy. Bringing energy to my teammates, to the team and the city." - Jeremy Sochan

Becoming more consistent... One of my roles is being the best defender I can be and bringing energy. Bringing energy to my teammates, to the team and the city." - Jeremy Sochan

亮了(4)
回复

Jeremy sochan says he changed his shooting form, keeping his elbow out #

Jeremy sochan says he changed his shooting form, keeping his elbow out #

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(28)
回复
查看评论(1)

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(3)

"Trying new things. I grew my hair so I have a mini afro now. Just decided to color it. Had it purple but changed it to this pink-ish colour.

I'm back to changing my colors."

Jeremy Sochan on the return of his colorful hair style. #GoSpursGo

"Trying new things. I grew my hair so I have a mini afro now. Just decided to color it. Had it purple but changed it to this pink-ish colour.

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)

真的吗,那就期待了

真的吗,那就期待了

亮了(0)
回复

加油啊我的🔒

加油啊我的🔒

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @烙馍卷大葱 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

哦买噶,保罗班切罗

哦买噶,保罗班切罗

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @烙馍卷大葱 发表的:
只看此人

"Trying new things. I grew my hair so I have a mini afro now. Just decided to color it. Had it purple but changed it to this pink-ish colour.I'm back to changing my colors."Jeremy Sochan on the return of his colorful hair style. #GoSpursGo

不打控卫,有心思染发了

不打控卫,有心思染发了

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @烙馍卷大葱 发表的:
只看此人

"Trying new things. I grew my hair so I have a mini afro now. Just decided to color it. Had it purple but changed it to this pink-ish colour.I'm back to changing my colors."Jeremy Sochan on the return of his colorful hair style. #GoSpursGo

还是寸头染发好看啊

还是寸头染发好看啊

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @烙馍卷大葱 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

怎么又变成红色了?

怎么又变成红色了?

亮了(0)
回复

Playing my normal position is gonna be great. I'm not gonna be thinking as much. It's gonna be more natural."

Playing my normal position is gonna be great. I'm not gonna be thinking as much. It's gonna be more natural."

亮了(0)
回复

If we stay together, play the best defense we can, anything is possible. We're not going into the season thinking we're going to be losing. We're going in trying to win as much as we can, make the playoffs, and see what we can do."

If we stay together, play the best defense we can, anything is possible. We're not going into the season thinking we're going to be losing. We're going in trying to win as much as we can, make the playoffs, and see what we can do."

亮了(0)
回复

"I'd say my form has changed. Me and Jimmy (Baron) have been working on it. Getting my elbow higher and a little more out. Working on my shoulder and stuff. We've definitely been working on it."

"I'd say my form has changed. Me and Jimmy (Baron) have been working on it. Getting my elbow higher and a little more out. Working on my shoulder and stuff. We've definitely been working on it."

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @烙馍卷大葱 发表的:
只看此人

看来对自己投篮信心满满

看来对自己投篮信心满满

亮了(0)
回复

His personality hasn't changed. Maybe funnier. Basketball-wise, he's definitely improved. He's one of one, and he's gonna prove that this season."

- Jeremy Sochan on Victor Wembanyama

His personality hasn't changed. Maybe funnier. Basketball-wise, he's definitely improved. He's one of one, and he's gonna prove that this season."

- Jeremy Sochan on Victor Wembanyama

亮了(0)
回复

三分能35吗

三分能35吗

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @鳕鱼煎饼 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多