保罗媒体日采访节选!

10回复/ 42349 浏览
烙馍卷大葱(74级)楼主2024-09-30 23:34:42发布于江苏
保罗媒体日采访节选!烙馍卷大葱 发表在马刺专区 https://bbs.hupu.com/spurs

全部回帖

收起

Trying to help him settle in more... I can just hopefully help with his growth."

Chris Paul on how he can help Victor Wembanyama.

Trying to help him settle in more... I can just hopefully help with his growth."

Chris Paul on how he can help Victor Wembanyama.

亮了(0)
回复

It's all good. We figured it out *chuckles*"

Chris Paul on how he got #3 from Keldon Johnson. Players in the past have paid players for specific jersey numbers.

It's all good. We figured it out *chuckles*"

Chris Paul on how he got #3 from Keldon Johnson. Players in the past have paid players for specific jersey numbers.

亮了(6)
回复

It’s new, it’s exciting, I think it’s going to be a great year.” - Chris Paul on the upcoming season.

It’s new, it’s exciting, I think it’s going to be a great year.” - Chris Paul on the upcoming season.

亮了(0)
回复

Chris Paul said when he first spoke with Pop, Pop said he wanted him to be himself.

Pop earlier, said he wanted Chris to “be Chris Paul.”

Chris Paul said when he first spoke with Pop, Pop said he wanted him to be himself.

Pop earlier, said he wanted Chris to “be Chris Paul.”

亮了(2)
回复

Chris Paul says chose the Spurs to play, the way he fits with Popovich #nba #porvida #sanantonio

Chris Paul says chose the Spurs to play, the way he fits with Popovich #nba #porvida #sanantonio

亮了(0)
回复

Steph's cool, man. I was a huge fan of his in college. He jokes a bit too much, saying I was at Wake Forest the same time as his dad. It's been a lot of fun. For the short amount of time our group's been together, we've really had a good time."

- Chris Paul on Stephon Castle

Steph's cool, man. I was a huge fan of his in college. He jokes a bit too much, saying I was at Wake Forest the same time as his dad. It's been a lot of fun. For the short amount of time our group's been together, we've really had a good time."

- Chris Paul on Stephon Castle

亮了(0)
回复

It's always different seeing someone on a daily basis. It's been really cool to see it day in and out. It's not just the games. It's the work that goes into it. I'm excited just like anybody else to play alongside him."

- Chris Paul on Victor Wembanyama

It's always different seeing someone on a daily basis. It's been really cool to see it day in and out. It's not just the games. It's the work that goes into it. I'm excited just like anybody else to play alongside him."

- Chris Paul on Victor Wembanyama

亮了(0)
回复

The biggest thing I hope to bring is competitiveness. Playing hard is a talent, but it's not enough. This team can play hard, but now we gotta figure out how to translate that to wins."

The biggest thing I hope to bring is competitiveness. Playing hard is a talent, but it's not enough. This team can play hard, but now we gotta figure out how to translate that to wins."

亮了(4)
回复

这些发言都挺好读懂的,搞不懂英语考试非要搞的很复杂

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @虎扑JR1328944094 发表的:
只看此人

因为这是口头采访啊,大学和之后的研究生可能就是要接触英文长文本和英文论文,这其实都是在吃高中老底(虽然有翻译软件,但是有些句子如果包涵专业的专有名词或者长难句翻译出来还是狗屁不通)

因为这是口头采访啊,大学和之后的研究生可能就是要接触英文长文本和英文论文,这其实都是在吃高中老底(虽然有翻译软件,但是有些句子如果包涵专业的专有名词或者长难句翻译出来还是狗屁不通)

亮了(4)
回复
Re:保罗媒体日采访节选!
马刺专区最热帖
最萌升高差!
卡斯尔媒体日定妆视频
媒体日看炮哥和烤鸡的合照还是很欣慰,炮哥和文班合照也终于来了,最潮的还是索子!文班说去年是学习,今年是瑶赢!非常期待
这身高差,这抬头,炮哥喜感啊
文班这个体重就差不多了
穆大叔58岁就走了
瓦塞尔的手术发生在6月26日
[楼工团]本赛季马刺官方名单球员身高体重的变化