波波媒体日发言合集,选自前方记者,持续更新!

12回复/ 42656 浏览
烙馍卷大葱(74级)楼主2024-09-30 22:33:00发布于江苏
波波媒体日发言合集,选自前方记者,持续更新!烙馍卷大葱 发表在马刺专区 https://bbs.hupu.com/spurs

全部回帖

收起

Popovich says he wants Chris Paul just to be Chris Paul and foresees minimal coaching for him. Just wants to infuse him into the plans on the court

Popovich says he wants Chris Paul just to be Chris Paul and foresees minimal coaching for him. Just wants to infuse him into the plans on the court

亮了(0)
回复

Popovich says he's been excited about Cissoko since day one, calls him athletic, but says Sidy needs to mature, develop good habits
波波维奇谈论西索科

Popovich says he's been excited about Cissoko since day one, calls him athletic, but says Sidy needs to mature, develop good habits
波波维奇谈论西索科

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(2)

Pop said Harrison Barnes is a player he’s wanted the Spurs to add to the team for a number of years.

Pop said Harrison Barnes is a player he’s wanted the Spurs to add to the team for a number of years.

亮了(0)
回复

Popovich says he respects Chris Paul, to have him with the Spurs is special and has to pinch himself to be working with CP3

Popovich says he respects Chris Paul, to have him with the Spurs is special and has to pinch himself to be working with CP3

亮了(2)
回复

Gregg Popovich on new Spurs point guard — and longtime pain in the Spurs’ side — Chris Paul:

“I have despised Chris for many years.”

Gregg Popovich on new Spurs point guard — and longtime pain in the Spurs’ side — Chris Paul:

“I have despised Chris for many years.”

亮了(0)
回复

Pop is up first for spurs media day,

Says Chris Paul will be a great mentor for the squad, says it's important for the team to have Paul and Harris Barnes even for Victor Wembanyama

Pop is up first for spurs media day,

Says Chris Paul will be a great mentor for the squad, says it's important for the team to have Paul and Harris Barnes even for Victor Wembanyama

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @烙馍卷大葱 发表的:
只看此人

Popovich says he's been excited about Cissoko since day one, calls him athletic, but says Sidy needs to mature, develop good habits 波波维奇谈论西索科

波波维奇谈论西索科

这是变相在批啊!

这是变相在批啊!

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)

Popovich says Harrison Barnes is efficient, a leader, a great teammate and has a lot of respect for him. #nba #porvida #sanantonio

Popovich says Harrison Barnes is efficient, a leader, a great teammate and has a lot of respect for him. #nba #porvida #sanantonio

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @烙馍卷大葱 发表的:
只看此人

Popovich says he's been excited about Cissoko since day one, calls him athletic, but says Sidy needs to mature, develop good habits 波波维奇谈论西索科

波波维奇谈论西索科

but了,完了

but了,完了

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @司马横刀 发表的:
只看此人

这是变相在批啊!

这是变相在批啊!

相比批评更多是督促吧。

相比批评更多是督促吧。

亮了(0)
回复

Asked Head Coach Gregg Popovich how the absence of Devin Vassell impacts plans for Stephon Castle early this season.

His response: "I have no idea. I don't know who's gonna start. I think Victor's gonna start. After that, who the hell knows. It's up to them. They'll show me."

Asked Head Coach Gregg Popovich how the absence of Devin Vassell impacts plans for Stephon Castle early this season.

His response: "I have no idea. I don't know who's gonna start. I think Victor's gonna start. After that, who the hell knows. It's up to them. They'll show me."

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @清风弃明月 发表的:
只看此人

but了,完了

but了,完了

这个养成良好习惯,记得之前好像对沙琪玛说过

这个养成良好习惯,记得之前好像对沙琪玛说过

亮了(0)
回复
Re:波波媒体日发言合集,选自前方记者,持续更新!
马刺专区最热帖