Hello JRs.This is Stephen Curry.Ask me Anything! 5610回复/ 502196913 浏览

全部回帖

收起

Hope you have fun in China,and enjoy the rest of your NBA career.There's nothing to prove on basketball(maybe have on golf lol),you are the best basketball player.Chinese fans always get your back.

Hope you have fun in China,and enjoy the rest of your NBA career.There's nothing to prove on basketball(maybe have on golf lol),you are the best basketball player.Chinese fans always get your back.

亮了(0)
回复

哥你快来吧,等你好苦啊

哥你快来吧,等你好苦啊

亮了(0)
回复

滚回美国去谢谢

滚回美国去谢谢

亮了(0)
回复

Back to Shenyang again….

Back to Shenyang again….

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @虎扑JR0738220723 发表的:
只看此人

问的啥啊

[图片]

查看更多

问的啥啊

我也不知道意义何在

我也不知道意义何在

亮了(0)
回复

Which team do you think gives you the biggest headache?

Which team do you think gives you the biggest headache?

亮了(0)
回复

看了这个帖子,感觉虎扑人均本科学历是我拉低了大家学历了

看了这个帖子,感觉虎扑人均本科学历[捂脸]是我拉低了大家学历了

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @芒果特好吃 发表的:
只看此人

@鸡脖战士 来看明星

@鸡脖战士
来看明星

How to become a great dunker like you

How to become a great dunker like you

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @大家都叫我虎扑吴彦祖 发表的:
只看此人

Steph,You can leave the Warriors and go win another championship,we want to see you climb to the top again.

Steph,You can leave the Warriors and go win another championship,we want to see you climb to the top again.

I'll never consider that. But if LBJ or KD wanna join us, welcome!!!

I'll never consider that. But if LBJ or KD wanna join us, welcome!!!

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

when will you come to guangdong?

when will you come to guangdong?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @谁喝了我的马斯卡彭 发表的:
只看此人

什么时候来深圳[奸笑]

什么时候来深圳[奸笑]

洛杉矶奥运会的时候

洛杉矶奥运会的时候

亮了(0)
回复

错过了呢

错过了呢

亮了(0)
回复

还在吗

还在吗

亮了(0)
回复

Dear Stephen Curry:
I am also one of your fans and supporters. I am very happy that you came to China. It was very touching and exciting to see how friendly you were to your Chinese fans. One of the reasons why I am a fan of yours is that you are so genuine, kind, forgiving, and inclusive to everyone, including your family, friends, teammates, and fans. The hardest thing for me to accept is the unfair treatment you received from the NBA, Nike League, and referees. The biggest regret is that the 2016 season did not end perfectly due to the black referees and unfair treatment. Fortunately, in 2022, you achieved everything you deserved, and 2022 was a script for a great hero. You perfectly played out the script. We will continue to follow and support you, and hope that you can enjoy basketball, enjoy the game, and enjoy life!
Finally, I wish you a successful trip to China, good health for your family, and a happy and healthy growth for your four children!

Your Chinese fans- Lev

Dear Stephen Curry:
I am also one of your fans and supporters. I am very happy that you came to China. It was very touching and exciting to see how friendly you were to your Chinese fans. One of the reasons why I am a fan of yours is that you are so genuine, kind, forgiving, and inclusive to everyone, including your family, friends, teammates, and fans. The hardest thing for me to accept is the unfair treatment you received from the NBA, Nike League, and referees. The biggest regret is that the 2016 season did not end perfectly due to the black referees and unfair treatment. Fortunately, in 2022, you achieved everything you deserved, and 2022 was a script for a great hero. You perfectly played out the script. We will continue to follow and support you, and hope that you can enjoy basketball, enjoy the game, and enjoy life!
Finally, I wish you a successful trip to China, good health for your family, and a happy and healthy growth for your four children!

Your Chinese fans- Lev

亮了(0)
回复

Want to see you buckle LeBron next season?

Want to see you buckle LeBron next season?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @她握着他的它 发表的:
只看此人

怎么看待格林在场上的所作所为?

怎么看待格林在场上的所作所为?

非要问这种挑拨离间的问题😅

非要问这种挑拨离间的问题😅

亮了(0)
回复

说的啥

说的啥

亮了(0)
回复

Who is the greatest pg you have worked with?

Who is the greatest pg you have worked with?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @湖人谁都想要 发表的:
只看此人

都会说忒了

[图片]

查看更多

都会说忒了

头像很大的

头像很大的

亮了(0)
回复

I come too late. Honestly I was a super fan of OKC, and you were the competitor,but your basketball skill, especially the unbeatable 3 shooting won our respect, meanwhile, your personality influenced thousands of nba fans. Wish u all the best in your future career. And I wanna know how did feel after beating OKC in 15-16 season? And how do feel about KD, I was sad when he left OKC, several years passed, I still wish him a happy and amazing basketball career. Thx heaps! Say something pls

I come too late. Honestly I was a super fan of OKC, and you were the competitor,but your basketball skill, especially the unbeatable 3 shooting won our respect, meanwhile, your personality influenced thousands of nba fans. Wish u all the best in your future career. And I wanna know how did feel after beating OKC in 15-16 season? And how do feel about KD, I was sad when he left OKC, several years passed, I still wish him a happy and amazing basketball career. Thx heaps! Say something pls

亮了(0)
回复
Re:Hello JRs.This is Stephen Curry.Ask me Anything!
湿乎乎的话题最热帖
欧文现在能跟SGA相提并论了?
你更喜欢和詹姆斯做队友还是和科比做队友
肖恩-坎普十佳扣篮!
为什么杜兰特带不动任何一个队员,是不是因为不会传球
扣篮
[战力六芒星]我给詹姆斯-哈登的评分是8.0,你给他打几分?
科比的篮球哲学是什么?为什么科比总能让队友变得更好?
单论即战力,恩比德和塔图姆谁更强?
理性讨论,库里有欧文这样的运球能力和上篮手活儿吗?
Hello JRs.This is Stephen Curry.Ask me Anything!
湿乎乎的话题最新帖
[战力六芒星]我给詹姆斯-哈登的评分是8.0,你给他打几分?
[战力六芒星]我给凯文-杜兰特的评分是8.4,你给他打几分?
[战力六芒星]我给斯蒂芬-库里的评分是7.7,你给他打几分?
[战力六芒星]我给勒布朗-詹姆斯的评分是2.0,你给他打几分?
阿伦-艾弗森TOP10
Overtime:基扬-安东尼真人秀新一集发布,秀出母亲主题文身
[战力六芒星]我给扬尼斯-阿德托昆博的评分是9.0,你给他打几分?
外媒预测的下赛季西部排名,洛杉矶双雄都跌出前10,大家觉得谁高谁低?
[战力六芒星]我给尼古拉-约基奇的评分是8.3,你给他打几分?
肖恩-坎普十佳扣篮!
热门游戏-即点即玩