Hello JRs.This is Stephen Curry.Ask me Anything! 6009回复/ 502267612 浏览

全部回帖

收起
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

I haven't thought about the future. If I were not playing basketball, I may play golf or become a basketball coach.(工作人员翻译:我还没有想过以后的事,但如果我没打篮球,我可能会是高尔夫运动员或者篮球教练吧)

I haven't thought about the future. If I were not playing basketball, I may play golf or become a basketball coach.(工作人员翻译:我还没有想过以后的事,但如果我没打篮球,我可能会是高尔夫运动员或者篮球教练吧)

库里:不是本人!!!

库里:不是本人!!!

亮了(0)
回复

i love u

i love u

亮了(0)
回复

Do you think it's right that ref hold different standards to different teams?

Do you think it's right that ref hold different standards to different teams?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

I can do all things.(工作人员翻译:这句应该不用翻译)

I can do all things.(工作人员翻译:这句应该不用翻译)

偷懒是吧

偷懒是吧

亮了(0)
回复

who is the GOAT

who is the GOAT

亮了(0)
回复

虎扑有排面

虎扑有排面[强]

亮了(0)
回复

always keep you on the court,like those great player,in NBA,you so different

always keep you on the court,like those great player,in NBA,you so different

亮了(0)
回复

引用内容由于违规已被删除

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

Maybe a professional golf player i think.(工作人员翻译:可能我会是个职业高尔夫运动员吧)

Maybe a professional golf player i think.(工作人员翻译:可能我会是个职业高尔夫运动员吧)

Basketball Bale!

Basketball Bale!

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @hehe456zz 发表的:
只看此人

牛逼,可惜我不会说英文

[图片]

查看更多

牛逼,可惜我不会说英文

我会,可惜来晚了,估计互动已经结束了

我会,可惜来晚了,估计互动已经结束了

亮了(2)
回复

Hi Curry ,Welcome to hanghai,in this off -season,We wetinesses your impressive show in Pars .you shooting four 3 during clutch time and won final championshi.About the coming season ,do you think warriors can achieve higer ranking.
Klay and Paul left but Lee ,Schilde,Miterton come. Teammate are yonger and more athletic talent.But some problem still lies,such as the size and space of front .Meanwhile,comptetion in west is more firecely,OKC,Danver,Wolf and Dallas Lakers and Suns keep the core players. Memphise got back Morant.Rockets young people grow quickly.its seems not easy

Hi Curry ,Welcome to hanghai,in this off -season,We wetinesses your impressive show in Pars .you shooting four 3 during clutch time and won final championshi.About the coming season ,do you think warriors can achieve higer ranking.
Klay and Paul left but Lee ,Schilde,Miterton come. Teammate are yonger and more athletic talent.But some problem still lies,such as the size and space of front .Meanwhile,comptetion in west is more firecely,OKC,Danver,Wolf and Dallas Lakers and Suns keep the core players. Memphise got back Morant.Rockets young people grow quickly.its seems not easy

亮了(0)
回复

I hope you are happy every day, Stephen.

I hope you are happy every day, Stephen.

亮了(0)
回复

hello,Stephen!This is the ninth year I've liked you,wishing you can stay healthy and play basketball happily in the future,now I am a college student at Shanghai,hoping I can see you in person this time,swear to god,one day I will come to Chase Center to watch your game,wishing you have a good time in China

hello,Stephen!This is the ninth year I've liked you,wishing you can stay healthy and play basketball happily in the future,now I am a college student at Shanghai,hoping I can see you in person this time,swear to god,one day I will come to Chase Center to watch your game,wishing you have a good time in China

亮了(0)
回复

Hi!Stephen,will u come back to Xi'an again?

Hi!Stephen,will u come back to Xi'an again?

亮了(0)
回复

What role does KT play in your career ?

What role does KT play in your career ?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @StephenCurry 发表的:
只看此人

Thank you JRs!See you soon!(工作人员翻译:JRs,谢谢你们的回复,很快再见!)

Thank you JRs!See you soon!(工作人员翻译:JRs,谢谢你们的回复,很快再见!)

See you again!

See you again!

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)

Hi Curry ,Welcome to hanghai,in this off -season,We wetinessed your impressive show in Pars .you shooting four 3 during clutch time and won final championship.About the coming season ,do you think warriors can achieve higer ranking.
Klay and Paul left but Lee ,Schilde,Miterton come. Teammates are yonger and more athletic talent.But some problem still lies,such as the size and space of front .Meanwhile,comptetion in west is more firecely,OKC,Danver,Wolf and Dallas Lakers and Suns keep the core players. Memphise got back Morant.Rockets young people grow quickly.its seems not easy

Hi Curry ,Welcome to hanghai,in this off -season,We wetinessed your impressive show in Pars .you shooting four 3 during clutch time and won final championship.About the coming season ,do you think warriors can achieve higer ranking.
Klay and Paul left but Lee ,Schilde,Miterton come. Teammates are yonger and more athletic talent.But some problem still lies,such as the size and space of front .Meanwhile,comptetion in west is more firecely,OKC,Danver,Wolf and Dallas Lakers and Suns keep the core players. Memphise got back Morant.Rockets young people grow quickly.its seems not easy

亮了(0)
回复

Will you come to China often after retirement?

Will you come to China often after retirement?

亮了(0)
回复

Hey Stephen, good to hear that you’re enjoying your tour in China! I got a quick question about who gives you the most mentally and professionally guidance in the very beginning of your career? Wish u all the best!

Hey Stephen, good to hear that you’re enjoying your tour in China! I got a quick question about who gives you the most mentally and professionally guidance in the very beginning of your career? Wish u all the best!

亮了(0)
回复
Re:Hello JRs.This is Stephen Curry.Ask me Anything!
湿乎乎的话题最热帖
詹姆斯展示新款帽子:将皇冠刻进帽子里
美媒晒图问道:1992、2008、2024,哪一届最强?
闪电侠⚡️出没!关键时刻韦德识破对手传球意图飞速杀出断掉皮球快下暴扣锁定胜局!
说到投篮姿势怪异,你最先想到的是? ​​​
10个得分王和4万分哪个更不容易?
哈登都离开76人一年了,大家何必再纠着大帝和哈登的恩怨不放,安心看球不好吗?
隔着屏幕各种傻嗨,现实球场上的笨拙小丑
是库里成就了杜兰特多一点,还是杜兰特成就库里多一点
2024中国镇域经济综合实力前100强
欧文人气真恐怖 这人气不比库里高 库里有沈阳那个感觉?
湿乎乎的话题最新帖