队记Paul Garcia:马刺正式签下了克里斯保罗

22回复/ 917490 浏览
烙馍卷大葱(74级)楼主2024-07-08 04:07:58发布于江苏
队记Paul Garcia:马刺正式签下了克里斯保罗烙馍卷大葱 发表在马刺专区 https://bbs.hupu.com/spurs

这些回帖亮了

收起

The Spurs could have signed Paul by renouncing cap holds on Osman, Barlow, Mamu, and Duke Jr.

To open more cap space to acquire Barnes, they'll need to waive Champagnie and Bassey.

The Spurs could have signed Paul by renouncing cap holds on Osman, Barlow, Mamu, and Duke Jr.

To open more cap space to acquire Barnes, they'll need to waive Champagnie and Bassey.

亮了(24)
回复
查看评论(3)

目前多少钱合同还不得而知,

I'm interested in seeing how much Paul signed for, usually won't get those details until after a few days.

目前多少钱合同还不得而知,

I'm interested in seeing how much Paul signed for, usually won't get those details until after a few days.

亮了(22)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @烙馍卷大葱 发表的:
只看此人

The Spurs could have signed Paul by renouncing cap holds on Osman, Barlow, Mamu, and Duke Jr.To open more cap space to acquire Barnes, they'll need to waive Champagnie and Bassey.

个人觉得,如果要动到香槟的话,会稍稍有点可惜……虽然水平不高,但性价比很高

亮了(16)
回复
查看评论(1)

全部回帖

收起

目前多少钱合同还不得而知,

目前多少钱合同还不得而知,

亮了(22)
回复
查看评论(1)

亮了(24)
回复
查看评论(3)

队记 From what I'm seeing, the Spurs may have renounced the cap holds on Osman, Barlow, Mamu, and Duke Jr.

They're no longer on the roster page, a sign that their cap holds have been renounced.

队记 From what I'm seeing, the Spurs may have renounced the cap holds on Osman, Barlow, Mamu, and Duke Jr.

They're no longer on the roster page, a sign that their cap holds have been renounced.

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @烙馍卷大葱 发表的:
只看此人

队记 From what I'm seeing, the Spurs may have renounced the cap holds on Osman, Barlow, Mamu, and Duke Jr.They're no longer on the roster page, a sign that their cap holds have been renounced.

By renouncing the free agent holds, the Spurs have $25.7 million in cap space.

Part of that will have gone to Paul, we just don't know how much yet

By renouncing the free agent holds, the Spurs have $25.7 million in cap space.

Part of that will have gone to Paul, we just don't know how much yet

亮了(4)
回复
引用 @烙馍卷大葱 发表的:
只看此人

队记 From what I'm seeing, the Spurs may have renounced the cap holds on Osman, Barlow, Mamu, and Duke Jr.They're no longer on the roster page, a sign that their cap holds have been renounced.

所以,马穆没留下?

所以,马穆没留下?

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @烙馍卷大葱 发表的:
只看此人

The Spurs could have signed Paul by renouncing cap holds on Osman, Barlow, Mamu, and Duke Jr.To open more cap space to acquire Barnes, they'll need to waive Champagnie and Bassey.

亮了(16)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @音速青年 发表的:
只看此人

所以,马穆没留下?

所以,马穆没留下?

目前还不清楚,看看后续吧

目前还不清楚,看看后续吧

亮了(6)
回复

好戏开始咯!

好戏开始咯![加油]

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @音速青年 发表的:
只看此人

这里面最可惜的就是赏帕尼,希望操作一下,把他留下来

这里面最可惜的就是赏帕尼,希望操作一下,把他留下来

亮了(12)
回复

尚帕尼就这么没了???

尚帕尼就这么没了???

亮了(0)
回复

记者的推断是为了清理帽下空间马刺需要放弃这些资质报价同时暂时清理巴锡和香槟的无保障合同,清理完资质报价帽下空间还有两千五,帽下签保罗同时帽下接手巴恩斯则需要暂时裁掉巴锡和香槟。这不意味着几位不会回归马刺,仍然可以帽上操作留下其中的几位或签新人

记者的推断是为了清理帽下空间马刺需要放弃这些资质报价同时暂时清理巴锡和香槟的无保障合同,清理完资质报价帽下空间还有两千五,帽下签保罗同时帽下接手巴恩斯则需要暂时裁掉巴锡和香槟。这不意味着几位不会回归马刺,仍然可以帽上操作留下其中的几位或签新人

亮了(12)
回复

那狗刺休赛期操作基本结束了,就剩马穆和杜克两个资质的操作了

那狗刺休赛期操作基本结束了,就剩马穆和杜克两个资质的操作了

亮了(0)
回复

记者是推断马刺要直接通过清理空间吃下保罗跟巴恩斯,大概 2800 万左右,所以这些放弃或者裁掉能省空间的都会先处理掉,这样可以保留全额中产,用部分中产签回需要的球员也没问题。貌似目前还没有确切消息保罗到底用空间还是中产签

记者是推断马刺要直接通过清理空间吃下保罗跟巴恩斯,大概 2800 万左右,所以这些放弃或者裁掉能省空间的都会先处理掉,这样可以保留全额中产,用部分中产签回需要的球员也没问题。貌似目前还没有确切消息保罗到底用空间还是中产签

亮了(8)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @加油悟空 发表的:
只看此人

裁了可以签回来吗?

裁了可以签回来吗?

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @烙馍卷大葱 发表的:
只看此人

马刺不想动用全额中产签老炮?

马刺不想动用全额中产签老炮?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @烙馍卷大葱 发表的:
只看此人

巴西真的可以不要的,他伤病很频繁

巴西真的可以不要的,他伤病很频繁

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @田infure 发表的:
只看此人

裁了可以签回来吗?

裁了可以签回来吗?

可以啊,甚至可以给双向

可以啊,甚至可以给双向

亮了(0)
回复