亮了(4)
回复
查看评论(1)

唐斯的三分能灾难成前面那样本身也是太不正常了,我一直坚信还是不够坚决影响的,犹犹豫豫什么都打不出来

唐斯的三分能灾难成前面那样本身也是太不正常了,我一直坚信还是不够坚决影响的,犹犹豫豫什么都打不出来

亮了(10)
回复
查看评论(1)

A reminder that Ant told reporters he started calling Mike Conley Bite Bite "because he looks like he's ready to bite something." Conley swore Ant made that up as he was talking to reporters, because "I’ve never heard him call me that before. Ever." And it stuck.
---
康利:你取你的,反正我不承认这个外号。

A reminder that Ant told reporters he started calling Mike Conley Bite Bite "because he looks like he's ready to bite something." Conley swore Ant made that up as he was talking to reporters, because "I’ve never heard him call me that before. Ever." And it stuck.
---
康利:你取你的,反正我不承认这个外号。

亮了(28)
回复

亮了(10)
回复

Anthony Edwards on his confidence saying he’ll see them for Game 6: What am I supposed to say? I’m supposed to say we gonna lose Game 5? No. I’m not gonna never say that.
---
爱德华兹、我不说第六场见,难不成要我说会输掉第五场吗?

Anthony Edwards on his confidence saying he’ll see them for Game 6: What am I supposed to say? I’m supposed to say we gonna lose Game 5? No. I’m not gonna never say that.
---
爱德华兹、我不说第六场见,难不成要我说会输掉第五场吗?

亮了(44)
回复

哈哈哈哈哈华子这个活宝我真服了 这个嘴。 不干直播可惜了

哈哈哈哈哈华子这个活宝我真服了 这个嘴。 不干直播可惜了

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @莫使尘心恋虚华 发表的:
只看此人

…我引起公愤 我的问题。不过是森林狼球迷 这个不用质疑。

…我引起公愤 我的问题。不过是森林狼球迷 这个不用质疑。

像蔡生这种发我狼各种信息,入楼晚的你说他不是森林狼球迷是巫师球迷打死我都不信。

像蔡生这种发我狼各种信息,入楼晚的你说他不是森林狼球迷是巫师球迷打死我都不信。

亮了(28)
回复
引用 @彷惶的蓝色子弹 发表的:
只看此人

不用那么夸张,大家也只是应激反应而已,翻篇

不用那么夸张,大家也只是应激反应而已,翻篇

是我欠考虑。以后会学着更严谨

是我欠考虑。以后会学着更严谨

亮了(4)
回复

唐神今天开局明显克制自己roll的欲望了,最后看手感好才开始投的

唐神今天开局明显克制自己roll的欲望了,最后看手感好才开始投的

亮了(22)
回复

就当我献祭了自己的风评 然后为泥狼G5稍微加那么一点好运吧 (虽然我的风评不顶用处)

就当我献祭了自己的风评 然后为泥狼G5稍微加那么一点好运吧 (虽然我的风评不顶用处)

亮了(6)
回复

KAT joked about being on the bench when he fouled out, and having a front row seat to watch Ant.

You can see by his body language how much Anthony Edwards prefers praising his teammates rather than being praised.
---
唐斯自嘲说他毕业坐在场下看球时从爱德华兹的肢体语言就感受得到、比起被人称赞、爱德华兹更喜欢称赞别人。

KAT joked about being on the bench when he fouled out, and having a front row seat to watch Ant.

You can see by his body language how much Anthony Edwards prefers praising his teammates rather than being praised.
---
唐斯自嘲说他毕业坐在场下看球时从爱德华兹的肢体语言就感受得到、比起被人称赞、爱德华兹更喜欢称赞别人。

亮了(53)
回复
引用 @KING_Giselle 发表的:
只看此人

森林狼今年主场战绩

[图片]

查看更多

森林狼今年主场战绩

我相信会回调的

我相信会回调的

亮了(0)
回复

One step at a time,一场一场来吧。G5赢了就算是make it a series了

One step at a time,一场一场来吧。G5赢了就算是make it a series了

亮了(8)
回复
引用 @比利金二世康有为 发表的:
只看此人

回合制?

回合制?

必须的。信心来了 泥狼就是要创造奇迹

必须的。信心来了 泥狼就是要创造奇迹

亮了(6)
回复

Asked Finch what the thought process was behind switching the matchups up to Edwards on Doncic and McDaniels on Irving:

"I mean, we were down 3-0. Just shuffling the deck. Ant's good on-ball, good at navigating screens. Maybe a little length on Kyrie could help. Obviously length on Doncic hadn't really been effective, hasn't been bothering him as much. So we just tried something different."
---
大师表示这场改有爱德华兹对东契奇、贾登对欧文就是搬风而已,爱德华兹更擅长对持球人的防守,而贾登的体型都东契奇效果并不好;0-3了,我们决定尝试一些不同的东西。

Asked Finch what the thought process was behind switching the matchups up to Edwards on Doncic and McDaniels on Irving:

"I mean, we were down 3-0. Just shuffling the deck. Ant's good on-ball, good at navigating screens. Maybe a little length on Kyrie could help. Obviously length on Doncic hadn't really been effective, hasn't been bothering him as much. So we just tried something different."
---

亮了(43)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @克莉斯蒂安尼弗里德里希 发表的:
只看此人

没看球看了下数据,你狼这么多犯规都能赢?

[图片]

查看更多

没看球看了下数据,你狼这么多犯规都能赢?

气数未尽吧

气数未尽吧

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @DBxA5QEcp63T6Y 发表的:
只看此人

Asked Finch what the thought process was behind switching the matchups up to Edwards on Doncic and McDaniels on Irving:"I mean, we were down 3-0. Just shuffling the deck. Ant's good on-ball, good at navigating screens. Maybe a little length on Kyrie could help. Obviously length on Doncic hadn't really been effective, hasn't been bothering him as much. So we just tried something different."---大师表示这场改有爱德华兹对东契奇、贾登对欧文就是搬风而已,爱德华兹更擅长对持球人的防守,而贾登的体型都东契奇效果并不好;0-3了,我们决定尝试一些不同的东西。

---

0-1的时候就应该调整了,现在有点晚了,教练组真应该领绳自裁

0-1的时候就应该调整了,现在有点晚了,教练组真应该领绳自裁

亮了(32)
回复

Luka Doncic (28 points, 15 rebounds, 10 assists, 7-21 FG): “That game’s on me.” He says he didn’t play with enough energy.

东皇:这场我的锅,没能打出能量

Luka Doncic (28 points, 15 rebounds, 10 assists, 7-21 FG): “That game’s on me.” He says he didn’t play with enough energy.

东皇:这场我的锅,没能打出能量

亮了(20)
回复
Re:【23-24赛季森林狼消息楼四期】
森林狼专区最热帖
【24-25赛季森林狼消息楼二期】
[流言板]能进轮换吗?加尔扎全场7投5中,三分3中2得到14分3板1助攻
交易走唐斯后,森林狼真的变弱了吗?
[流言板]森林狼自2022年的10月以来就从未在季前赛中输过球
24-25赛季西部格局浅析(上)
[流言板]表现亮眼!里德全场12投7中,砍下19分4篮板4助攻1抢断2封盖
季前赛临时热线