【赛前预览】拉齐奥对国际米兰:蓝鹰中路进攻遇难题,如何学习国米的进攻多样性

7回复/ 012343 浏览
重米拉勒(33级)楼主2020-10-03 22:10:46发布于浙江
【赛前预览】拉齐奥对国际米兰:蓝鹰中路进攻遇难题,如何学习国米的进攻多样性重米拉勒 发表在意大利足球 https://bbs.hupu.com/yijia

全部回帖

收起
It will be a great game to see, Lazio are not in great shape lately but Inter have not proved anything until now playing against affordable sides.
The data that capture my attention is the 5 goal conceded by Inter in the last two games, I am curious to see how they'll react against a good offensive area.
In Italy, we say that Inter always wins the first games of the season and lose every year the league.
Another curious fact: do you know that it is odd for us to read "Inter Milan" or "Internazionale"?
BTW Nice analysis mate
It will be a great game to see, Lazio are not in great shape lately but Inter have not proved anything until now playing against affordable sides.
The data that capture my attention is the 5 goal conceded by Inter in the last two games, I am curious to see how they'll react against a good offensive area.
In Italy, we say that Inter always wins the first games of the season and lose every year the league.
Another curious fact: do you know that it is odd for us to read "Inter Milan" or "Internazionale"?
BTW Nice analysis mate
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
两个一直坚持3后卫的主教练的对决
两个一直坚持3后卫的主教练的对决
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人
It will be a great game to see, Lazio are not in great shape lately but Inter have not proved anything until now playing against affordable sides. The data that capture my attention is the 5 goal conceded by Inter in the last two games, I am curious to see how they'll react against a good offensive area. In Italy, we say that Inter always wins the first games of the season and lose every year the league. Another curious fact: do you know that it is odd for us to read "Inter Milan" or "Internazionale"? BTW Nice analysis mate
BTW Nice analysis mate

No, I used to call inter mailand

No, I used to call inter mailand

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人
It will be a great game to see, Lazio are not in great shape lately but Inter have not proved anything until now playing against affordable sides. The data that capture my attention is the 5 goal conceded by Inter in the last two games, I am curious to see how they'll react against a good offensive area. In Italy, we say that Inter always wins the first games of the season and lose every year the league. Another curious fact: do you know that it is odd for us to read "Inter Milan" or "Internazionale"? BTW Nice analysis mate
BTW Nice analysis mate

The only problem remains here for me is that is it a tight game or just like the previous Atlanta game that one wins all.

In China, people normally call AC Milan and Inter Milan. It is mostly between Milan and Inter supporters call them same as the way you call them respectfully.

Especially Milan supporters keep explaining what AC means in order to have others call them Milan only but others get bored of the explanations. So you’ll see sometimes in China people deliberately call AC Milan to infuriate Milan supporters. I guess that’s something interesting to you😄

The only problem remains here for me is that is it a tight game or just like the previous Atlanta game that one wins all.

In China, people normally call AC Milan and Inter Milan. It is mostly between Milan and Inter supporters call them same as the way you call them respectfully.

Especially Milan supporters keep explaining what AC means in order to have others call them Milan only but others get bored of the explanations. So you’ll see sometimes in China people deliberately call AC Milan to infuriate Milan supporters. I guess that’s something interesting to you😄

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

中场中路就是拉齐奥决胜的地方,米林+阿尔贝托就是优势点,这场我还是建议国米中后卫巴斯托尼+德弗莱+什克利尼亚尔,保证米林前插的时候中卫任意一点足够的对抗性

中场中路就是拉齐奥决胜的地方,米林+阿尔贝托就是优势点,这场我还是建议国米中后卫巴斯托尼+德弗莱+什克利尼亚尔,保证米林前插的时候中卫任意一点足够的对抗性

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @重米拉勒 发表的:
只看此人

The only problem remains here for me is that is it a tight game or just like the previous Atlanta game that one wins all.In China, people normally call AC Milan and Inter Milan. It is mostly between Milan and Inter supporters call them same as the way you call them respectfully. Especially Milan supporters keep explaining what AC means in order to have others call them Milan only but others get bored of the explanations. So you’ll see sometimes in China people deliberately call AC Milan to infuriate Milan supporters. I guess that’s something interesting to you😄

It is really interesting and I didn't know it at all. What AC stands for them? I am afraid to don't understand why Milan supporters are infuriated by that.
It is really interesting and I didn't know it at all. What AC stands for them? I am afraid to don't understand why Milan supporters are infuriated by that.
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人

It’s just when you try to fix something but others just deliberately disgust you by doing the opposite way (note mostly Juv and Inter supporters).

For me, I don’t care if they call it AC Milan or even A Mi (short name in Chinese) as it’s a historical reason in China.

It’s just when you try to fix something but others just deliberately disgust you by doing the opposite way (note mostly Juv and Inter supporters).

For me, I don’t care if they call it AC Milan or even A Mi (short name in Chinese) as it’s a historical reason in China.

亮了(0)
回复
Re:【赛前预览】拉齐奥对国际米兰:蓝鹰中路进攻遇难题,如何学习国米的进攻多样性
虎扑游戏中心
意大利足球最热帖
佛罗伦萨2023冬季攻势大楼&跨年狂欢大楼
[流言板]德转预测意大利欧洲杯首发:若日尼奥领衔,总身价3.98亿欧
[流言板]36年后再创历史!亚特兰大队史第二次杀入欧战四强
[流言板]意大利杯决赛对阵:尤文图斯vs亚特兰大
意大利杯赛半决赛 亚特兰大vs佛罗伦萨
有亚特兰大球迷吗?新球迷有几个问题请教?
国米本赛季意甲表现:稳健领跑,夺冠之路稳扎稳打