引用 @罗马的板砖 发表的:
只看此人

原来知乎那篇文章是老哥写的啊!牛批!

原来知乎那篇文章是老哥写的啊!牛批!

我只是翻译🙂

我只是翻译🙂

亮了(0)
回复
I really like your analysis, great job mate!

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人

thanks. Tactic is a lot of fun

thanks. Tactic is a lot of fun

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人

For me, sadly though, Lazio hasn’t won the game. Atlanta is really good

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @重米拉勒 发表的:
只看此人

Lazio usually need some time to emerge, Atalanta have changed just a few players and they play really well together. They are playing the best football in Italy for 3 main reasons: good manager, very good director of football, and investments in the youth system.
Lazio usually need some time to emerge, Atalanta have changed just a few players and they play really well together. They are playing the best football in Italy for 3 main reasons: good manager, very good director of football, and investments in the youth system.
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人

Lazio got a fundamental problem that their players are 1 year older especially their core player are not young. And they are not perform well in transfer market.

Atlanta has a long term project with Gasperini. They are playing in one style but with variations for years like you said. Unlike Lazio, they are also young and prosperous, thanks to their youth academy (one of the best in Italy I know).

Yeah, I’m looking forward what they can achieve year after year. Just don’t know if they want to become Dortmund or they have the ambition to make something big. I suppose they will go for the first way.

Lazio got a fundamental problem that their players are 1 year older especially their core player are not young. And they are not perform well in transfer market.

Atlanta has a long term project with Gasperini. They are playing in one style but with variations for years like you said. Unlike Lazio, they are also young and prosperous, thanks to their youth academy (one of the best in Italy I know).

Yeah, I’m looking forward what they can achieve year after year. Just don’t know if they want to become Dortmund or they have the ambition to make something big. I suppose they will go for the first way.

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @重米拉勒 发表的:
只看此人

Lazio got a fundamental problem that their players are 1 year older especially their core player are not young. And they are not perform well in transfer market.Atlanta has a long term project with Gasperini. They are playing in one style but with variations for years like you said. Unlike Lazio, they are also young and prosperous, thanks to their youth academy (one of the best in Italy I know).Yeah, I’m looking forward what they can achieve year after year. Just don’t know if they want to become Dortmund or they have the ambition to make something big. I suppose they will go for the first way.

I think the first too.
Atalanta have a long-term project, Lazio didn't reinforce and showed some limits at the end of the previous season.
Your analysis is correct but also your preview was serious and correct too.
Nobody in Italy expected such a result. The most thought about a tie game.
I think the first too.
Atalanta have a long-term project, Lazio didn't reinforce and showed some limits at the end of the previous season.
Your analysis is correct but also your preview was serious and correct too.
Nobody in Italy expected such a result. The most thought about a tie game.
亮了(0)
回复
Re:【赛前预览】拉齐奥对亚特兰大赛前战术预览
虎扑游戏中心
意大利足球最热帖
佛罗伦萨2023冬季攻势大楼&跨年狂欢大楼
[流言板]德转预测意大利欧洲杯首发:若日尼奥领衔,总身价3.98亿欧
[流言板]36年后再创历史!亚特兰大队史第二次杀入欧战四强
[流言板]意大利杯决赛对阵:尤文图斯vs亚特兰大
意大利杯赛半决赛 亚特兰大vs佛罗伦萨
有亚特兰大球迷吗?新球迷有几个问题请教?
国米本赛季意甲表现:稳健领跑,夺冠之路稳扎稳打