[3级]‘The building was shaking’: Behind the scenes of the Wolves’ best game ever

6回复/ 01074 浏览
JabariIverson(99级)篮球场版主楼主2020-04-16 09:46:46发布于浙江
[3级]‘The building was shaking’: Behind the scenes of the Wolves’ best game everJabariIverson 发表在翻译团招工部 https://bbs.hupu.com/fyt-store

全部回帖

收起
翻译作品链接: (翻译完了记得填!!!) 
招工链接: https://bbs.hupu.com/34595566.html
原文标题: ‘The building was shaking’: Behind the scenes of the Wolves’ best game ever
原文作者: Jon Krawczynski 
发表时间: 04.15
原文链接: https://theathletic.com/1747516/2020/04/15/timberwolves-kings-game-7-2004-kevin-garnett-behind-the-scenes/
译者: 
备注: 新手接工前请仔细阅读以下主题贴与完工期限: 

一级文完工期限7天,二级文完工期限10天,有特殊时效要求的注意标题时效。

NBA术语翻译对照>> 

俚语及生僻词汇可查询>> 

球员人名翻译及格式请参照虎扑的译名>>

翻译团新人须知>> 

文章完工后请不要直接发到篮球场及球队分区等板块,发至翻译团Lounge>>并标注完工 !
翻译作品链接: (翻译完了记得填!!!) 
招工链接: https://bbs.hupu.com/34595566.html
原文标题: ‘The building was shaking’: Behind the scenes of the Wolves’ best game ever
原文作者: Jon Krawczynski 
发表时间: 04.15
原文链接: https://theathletic.com/1747516/2020/04/15/timberwolves-kings-game-7-2004-kevin-garnett-behind-the-scenes/
译者: 
备注: 新手接工前请仔细阅读以下主题贴与完工期限: 

一级文完工期限7天,二级文完工期限10天,有特殊时效要求的注意标题时效。

NBA术语翻译对照>> 

俚语及生僻词汇可查询>> 

球员人名翻译及格式请参照虎扑的译名>>

翻译团新人须知>> 

文章完工后请不要直接发到篮球场及球队分区等板块,发至翻译团Lounge>>并标注完工 !
亮了(0)
回复

申请试译

申请试译

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @陪保罗度过漫长岁月 发表的:
只看此人

申请试译

申请试译

Much of the Kings’ offense revolved around the playmaking brilliance of their frontcourt tandem of Webber and Vlade Divac, who could knock down 20 footers, put the ball on the floor or find teammates cutting to the basket or flaring for 3s.

Hoiberg: Our biggest thing defensively was try to take away their layups. They were so good in their split game and had two of the best passers in the game with Divac and Webber and Brad Miller coming off the bench. Those guards were so good splitting and cutting off.

Johnson: Defensively, we liked that matchup. KG on Webber and myself on Divac. Wasn’t afraid. Just embraced the challenge.
Wittman: To this day it’s the loudest arena I’ve ever been in. When you stepped out on the court, I was a little worried we were going to be too amped up because that was as electric as I’ve ever seen an arena. And I’ve been in a lot of good ones.

Hartman: Before the game, everything seemed to be the same as usual. Once the game started, everything was different. Clearly everybody knows how brilliant Kevin was. If you go back and watch the game, it’s really an ugly game.
Much of the Kings’ offense revolved around the playmaking brilliance of their frontcourt tandem of Webber and Vlade Divac, who could knock down 20 footers, put the ball on the floor or find teammates cutting to the basket or flaring for 3s.

Hoiberg: Our biggest thing defensively was try to take away their layups. They were so good in their split game and had two of the best passers in the game with Divac and Webber and Brad Miller coming off the bench. Those guards were so good splitting and cutting off.

Johnson: Defensively, we liked that matchup. KG on Webber and myself on Divac. Wasn’t afraid. Just embraced the challenge.
Wittman: To this day it’s the loudest arena I’ve ever been in. When you stepped out on the court, I was a little worried we were going to be too amped up because that was as electric as I’ve ever seen an arena. And I’ve been in a lot of good ones.

Hartman: Before the game, everything seemed to be the same as usual. Once the game started, everything was different. Clearly everybody knows how brilliant Kevin was. If you go back and watch the game, it’s really an ugly game.
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @asjkfj 发表的:
只看此人
Much of the Kings’ offense revolved around the playmaking brilliance of their frontcourt tandem of Webber and Vlade Divac, who could knock down 20 footers, put the ball on the floor or find teammates cutting to the basket or flaring for 3s. Hoiberg: Our biggest thing defensively was try to take away their layups. They were so good in their split game and had two of the best passers in the game with Divac and Webber and Brad Miller coming off the bench. Those guards were so good splitting and cutting off. Johnson: Defensively, we liked that matchup. KG on Webber and myself on Divac. Wasn’t afraid. Just embraced the challenge. Wittman: To this day it’s the loudest arena I’ve ever been in. When you stepped out on the court, I was a little worried we were going to be too amped up because that was as electric as I’ve ever seen an arena. And I’ve been in a lot of good ones. Hartman: Before the game, everything seemed to be the same as usual. Once the game started, everything was different. Clearly everybody knows how brilliant Kevin was. If you go back and watch the game, it’s really an ugly game.

国王的很多进攻都是围绕他们的前场组合——韦伯和弗拉德-迪瓦茨的组织进攻的才华而展开,他们俩可以命中20英尺外的投篮,也有一手不错的运球,同时又可以找到切入篮下或是在三分线等待开火的队友。

霍伊博格:我们在防守端最重要的任务就是尽量不要让他们上篮。他们的阵地战打得很好,阵中有两名最棒的传球手,也就是迪瓦茨和韦伯,而板凳席上还有布拉德-米勒。而国王的那些后卫在切入和切出方面,都非常擅长。

约翰逊:我很喜欢我们在防守端的任务安排。KG防韦伯,我防迪瓦茨。没什么好怕的,勇敢迎接挑战就是了。

Wittman(森林狼教练):直到今天,那都是我去过的助威声最响亮的球场。当我们上场的时候,我甚至还有点担心大家会不会太兴奋了,因为这是我见过的最令人震撼的球场。而我多年来去过很多不错的主场。

Hartman(森林狼记者):比赛开始之前,一切似乎还和往常一样。一旦比赛开始,所有的事物都不一样了。显然每个人都知道凯文有多厉害。如果你能回到过去,观看那场比赛,你就会知道那真是一场丑陋的比赛。
国王的很多进攻都是围绕他们的前场组合——韦伯和弗拉德-迪瓦茨的组织进攻的才华而展开,他们俩可以命中20英尺外的投篮,也有一手不错的运球,同时又可以找到切入篮下或是在三分线等待开火的队友。

霍伊博格:我们在防守端最重要的任务就是尽量不要让他们上篮。他们的阵地战打得很好,阵中有两名最棒的传球手,也就是迪瓦茨和韦伯,而板凳席上还有布拉德-米勒。而国王的那些后卫在切入和切出方面,都非常擅长。

Wittman(森林狼教练):直到今天,那都是我去过的助威声最响亮的球场。当我们上场的时候,我甚至还有点担心大家会不会太兴奋了,因为这是我见过的最令人震撼的球场。而我多年来去过很多不错的主场。

Hartman(森林狼记者):比赛开始之前,一切似乎还和往常一样。一旦比赛开始,所有的事物都不一样了。显然每个人都知道凯文有多厉害。如果你能回到过去,观看那场比赛,你就会知道那真是一场丑陋的比赛。
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @陪保罗度过漫长岁月 发表的:
只看此人
Much of the Kings’ offense revolved around the playmaking brilliance of their frontcourt tandem of Webber and Vlade Divac, who could knock down 20 footers, put the ball on the floor or find teammates cutting to the basket or flaring for 3s. 国王的很多进攻都是围绕他们的前场组合——韦伯和弗拉德-迪瓦茨的组织进攻的才华而展开,他们俩可以命中20英尺外的投篮,也有一手不错的运球,同时又可以找到切入篮下或是在三分线等待开火的队友。 Hoiberg: Our biggest thing defensively was try to take away their layups. They were so good in their split game and had two of the best passers in the game with Divac and Webber and Brad Miller coming off the bench. Those guards were so good splitting and cutting off. 霍伊博格:我们在防守端最重要的任务就是尽量不要让他们上篮。他们的阵地战打得很好,阵中有两名最棒的传球手,也就是迪瓦茨和韦伯,而板凳席上还有布拉德-米勒。而国王的那些后卫在切入和切出方面,都非常擅长。 Johnson: Defensively, we liked that matchup. KG on Webber and myself on Divac. Wasn’t afraid. Just embraced the challenge. 约翰逊:我很喜欢我们在防守端的任务安排。KG防韦伯,我防迪瓦茨。没什么好怕的,勇敢迎接挑战就是了。 Wittman: To this day it’s the loudest arena I’ve ever been in. When you stepped out on the court, I was a little worried we were going to be too amped up because that was as electric as I’ve ever seen an arena. And I’ve been in a lot of good ones. Wittman(森林狼教练):直到今天,那都是我去过的助威声最响亮的球场。当我们上场的时候,我甚至还有点担心大家会不会太兴奋了,因为这是我见过的最令人震撼的球场。而我多年来去过很多不错的主场。 Hartman: Before the game, everything seemed to be the same as usual. Once the game started, everything was different. Clearly everybody knows how brilliant Kevin was. If you go back and watch the game, it’s really an ugly game. Hartman(森林狼记者):比赛开始之前,一切似乎还和往常一样。一旦比赛开始,所有的事物都不一样了。显然每个人都知道凯文有多厉害。如果你能回到过去,观看那场比赛,你就会知道那真是一场丑陋的比赛。

接走吧,一个小问题:matchup翻成“对位”比较准确。
接走吧,一个小问题:matchup翻成“对位”比较准确。
亮了(0)
回复

好的。

好的。

亮了(0)
回复
Re:[3级]‘The building was shaking’: Behind the scenes of the Wolves’ best game ever
虎扑游戏中心