侃爷霉霉 594回复/ 50860252 浏览

全部回帖

收起
引用 @雷蛇Razer中国 发表的:
只看此人

apple music只要你是会员你就可以听它上面所有的歌 不用再另外付费了 这跟qq和网易是有区别的 qq和网易就算你是会员 有的专辑或者单曲你也是要单独购买才能听的 不过相对来说国区apple music曲库没有qq那么全

apple music只要你是会员你就可以听它上面所有的歌 不用再另外付费了 这跟qq和网易是有区别的 qq和网易就算你是会员 有的专辑或者单曲你也是要单独购买才能听的 不过相对来说国区apple music曲库没有qq那么全

我知道,我回复那个人说他没付费,我想说不是要开会员么,开了会员当然不用再付费,因为最早都是免费听。
或者我理解错他的意思了,他指的是二次付费。
我知道,我回复那个人说他没付费,我想说不是要开会员么,开了会员当然不用再付费,因为最早都是免费听。
或者我理解错他的意思了,他指的是二次付费。
亮了(1)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @将大笨象摆入雪柜 发表的:
只看此人
不被揭发不等于没有
不被揭发不等于没有

你这句话不是纯杠嘛

你这句话不是纯杠嘛

亮了(13)
回复

我支持霉霉

我支持霉霉

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @馨1994 发表的:
只看此人
肯定是侃爷不对啊,作为一个rapper,要么你就吊一点,直接无视ts想写什么就写什么,要么就尊重别人意见。结果天天把real挂嘴边,干这么偷鸡摸狗的事情。
肯定是侃爷不对啊,作为一个rapper,要么你就吊一点,直接无视ts想写什么就写什么,要么就尊重别人意见。结果天天把real挂嘴边,干这么偷鸡摸狗的事情。

仔细想老美。。都这样。。双标。

仔细想老美。。都这样。。双标。

亮了(82)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @变分原理 发表的:
只看此人

rapper在歌词里已经明确表示自己只爱💰和👩,确实real

rapper在歌词里已经明确表示自己只爱💰和👩,确实real

这句话真没毛病 女人 房子 跑车 💰

这句话真没毛病 女人 房子 跑车 💰

亮了(21)
回复
引用 @夜宸 发表的:
只看此人

恋爱史太多

恋爱史太多

而且其中没有我

而且其中没有我

亮了(152)
回复
查看评论(4)
引用 @快乐小波 发表的:
只看此人

不是 是改歌词了 最开始用的her

不是 是改歌词了 最开始用的her

Kanye West于NYFW Yeezy Season 3上首次放出自己新专The Life of Pablo的首单Famous,而这首歌中的歌词“I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex.Why?I made that bitch famous.”随后引起了网络上极大的争议。

People原文链接:http://www.people.com/article/taylor-swift-kanye-west-famous-lyric
在People的这篇文章里,Taylor的发言人表示:
Kanye打电话来并不是为了征得同意,而是来告诉Taylor,希望将他的首单放在Taylor的推上发行。Taylor拒绝了他的请求,并且提醒了Kanye发行这样一首带有强烈仇女信息的歌曲不好(She declined and cautioned him about releasing a song with such a strong misogynistic message)。
她从来不知道这首歌准确的歌词(”I made that bitch famous”)是怎样的。

Kim Kardashian作为GQ封面人物接受GQ采访,访谈中说到了Famous以及Taylor。
People相关文章链接:http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_21013147,00.html
要点:1.Taylor和Kanye在Famous发行之前有过一次长达一个小时的通话,在这次通话中Kanye向Taylor征求了对歌词的同意,Taylor觉得这句歌词(I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex)很有意思,甚至还帮忙想出了下一句歌词。
2.Kanye与Taylor的通话过程有录像,但是之后Kim这一边收到Taylor方的律师函,要求他们销毁这段录像。
Taylor对Kim(在GQ采访中把她描述成一个说谎的人)并不抱有怨恨,她知道Kim所承受的压力,并且Kim只是在重复Kanye灌输给她的东西。但是,这些并不能改变Kim所说的是错误的这一事实。
Kanye West和Taylor只在2016年一月通过一次电话,当时她在和家人度假,之后便再也没有沟通过。
Taylor从来没有否认过他们通过话。在这次通话中,Kanye还要求在Taylor的推特账号上首发这首歌,而她拒绝了。
Kanye West从来没有告诉过Taylor他会用”bitch”这个词来指代她。如果Taylor没有(完整地)听过一首歌,它是不能征得她的同意的。Kanye West从未给Taylor放过这首歌。她第一次听到的时候是歌曲首发的时候,她感到被羞辱了。Kim Kardashian声称Taylor和她的团队知道通话录像的存在,这是完全不正确的。同时,Taylor也不能理解,为什么Kanye West——现在再加上Kim Kardashian,就是不能让她安生过日子。

Kim在新一集Keep Up With The Kardashians的预告中再次谈到这件事情,并说Taylor甚至参与了Famous歌曲的制作。(She legitimately,quote,says:”As soon as I get on that Grammy red Carpet,I’m gonna tell all the press that I was like,in on it.”/She even helped him rewrite.)
视频转自MusicWars:
http://weibo.com/3460516424/DEScADHuS

视频转自DC大叔:
http://www.miaopai.com/show/ZU4eh9gh-JgIAUI-KGGNJg__.htm
Kim Kardashian在snapchat放出通话录像,录像中的谈话
原文链接:http://www.eonline.com/news/780656/kanye-west-and-taylor-swift-s-famous-conversation-read-the-full-transcript-from-kim-kardashian-s-snapchat

因为对话由snapchat视频拼接而成,断断续续,两人所说的话没有明显的上下文,不附翻译以保证客观。
Kanye West
on the phone with Taylor Swift: "You still got the Nashville number?"
Taylor Swift: "I still have the Nashville umm area code, but I had to change it."
==========================================
Kanye West reads the "Famous" lyric: "To all my southside n----s that know me best, I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex."
Taylor Swift: "I'm like this close to overexposure...“
Kanye West: "Oh, well this I think this is a really cool thing to have."
Taylor Swift: "I know, I mean it's like a compliment, kind of."
Kanye West: "All I give a f--k about is you as a person and as a friend, I want things that make you feel good. "
Taylor Swift: "That's sweet."
Kanye West: "I don't want to do rap that makes people feel bad."

Taylor Swift: "Umm, yeah I mean go with whatever line you think is better. It's obviously very tongue in cheek either way. And I really appreciate you telling me about it, that's really nice."
Kanye West: "Oh yeah, I just had a responsibility to you as a friend you know, and I mean thanks for being so cool about it."
Taylor Swift: "Aw thanks. Um yeah I really appreciate it, like the heads up is so nice.
[inaudible] Even asking or seeing if I would be okay with it and I just really appreciate it. Like I would never expect you to like tell me about a whole line in one of your songs."
Kanye West: "It's pretty crazy."
Taylor Swift: "And then the flowers that you sent me, I like Instagrammed a picture of them and it's like the most Instagram likes I've ever gotten. It was like 2.7"
Kanye West: "Relationships are more important than punch lines, ya know?"
Taylor Swift: "I don't think anybody would listen to that and be like that's a real diss she must be crying.
You've gotta tell the story the way that it happened to you and the way that you experienced it. You honestly didn't know who I was before that.
It doesn't matter that I sold 7 million of that album before you did that which is what happened, you didn't know who I was before that. It's fine."
Taylor Swift: "I might be in debt, but I can make these things happen. I have the ideas to do it and I create these things and concepts. I'm always going to respect you.
I'm really glad that you have the respect to call me and tell me that as a friend about the song.
It's a really cool thing to do and a really good show of friendship so thank you."
Kanye West: "Thank you, too."
Taylor Swift: "And you know, if people ask me about it I think it would be great for me to be like, ‘Look, he called me and told me the line before it came out. Jokes on you guys, We're fine.'
You guys want to call this a feud; you want to call this throwing shade but right after the song comes out I'm going to be on a Grammys red carpet and they're going to ask me about it and I'll be like, ‘He called me.'
It's awesome that you're so outspoken about this and be like, ‘Yeah, she does. It made her famous.' Its more provocative to say ‘might still have sex…'
It's doesn't matter to me. There's not like one [line] that hurts my feelings and one that doesn't."
Kanye West于NYFW Yeezy Season 3上首次放出自己新专The Life of Pablo的首单Famous,而这首歌中的歌词“I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex.Why?I made that bitch famous.”随后引起了网络上极大的争议。

People原文链接:http://www.people.com/article/taylor-swift-kanye-west-famous-lyric
在People的这篇文章里,Taylor的发言人表示:
Kanye打电话来并不是为了征得同意,而是来告诉Taylor,希望将他的首单放在Taylor的推上发行。Taylor拒绝了他的请求,并且提醒了Kanye发行这样一首带有强烈仇女信息的歌曲不好(She declined and cautioned him about releasing a song with such a strong misogynistic message)。
她从来不知道这首歌准确的歌词(”I made that bitch famous”)是怎样的。

Kim Kardashian作为GQ封面人物接受GQ采访,访谈中说到了Famous以及Taylor。
People相关文章链接:http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_21013147,00.html
要点:1.Taylor和Kanye在Famous发行之前有过一次长达一个小时的通话,在这次通话中Kanye向Taylor征求了对歌词的同意,Taylor觉得这句歌词(I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex)很有意思,甚至还帮忙想出了下一句歌词。
2.Kanye与Taylor的通话过程有录像,但是之后Kim这一边收到Taylor方的律师函,要求他们销毁这段录像。
Taylor对Kim(在GQ采访中把她描述成一个说谎的人)并不抱有怨恨,她知道Kim所承受的压力,并且Kim只是在重复Kanye灌输给她的东西。但是,这些并不能改变Kim所说的是错误的这一事实。
Kanye West和Taylor只在2016年一月通过一次电话,当时她在和家人度假,之后便再也没有沟通过。
Taylor从来没有否认过他们通过话。在这次通话中,Kanye还要求在Taylor的推特账号上首发这首歌,而她拒绝了。
Kanye West从来没有告诉过Taylor他会用”bitch”这个词来指代她。如果Taylor没有(完整地)听过一首歌,它是不能征得她的同意的。Kanye West从未给Taylor放过这首歌。她第一次听到的时候是歌曲首发的时候,她感到被羞辱了。Kim Kardashian声称Taylor和她的团队知道通话录像的存在,这是完全不正确的。同时,Taylor也不能理解,为什么Kanye West——现在再加上Kim Kardashian,就是不能让她安生过日子。

Kim在新一集Keep Up With The Kardashians的预告中再次谈到这件事情,并说Taylor甚至参与了Famous歌曲的制作。(She legitimately,quote,says:”As soon as I get on that Grammy red Carpet,I’m gonna tell all the press that I was like,in on it.”/She even helped him rewrite.)
视频转自MusicWars:
http://weibo.com/3460516424/DEScADHuS

视频转自DC大叔:
http://www.miaopai.com/show/ZU4eh9gh-JgIAUI-KGGNJg__.htm
Kim Kardashian在snapchat放出通话录像,录像中的谈话
原文链接:http://www.eonline.com/news/780656/kanye-west-and-taylor-swift-s-famous-conversation-read-the-full-transcript-from-kim-kardashian-s-snapchat

因为对话由snapchat视频拼接而成,断断续续,两人所说的话没有明显的上下文,不附翻译以保证客观。
Kanye West
on the phone with Taylor Swift: "You still got the Nashville number?"
Taylor Swift: "I still have the Nashville umm area code, but I had to change it."
Kanye West reads the "Famous" lyric: "To all my southside n----s that know me best, I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex."
Taylor Swift: "I'm like this close to overexposure...“
Kanye West: "Oh, well this I think this is a really cool thing to have."
Taylor Swift: "I know, I mean it's like a compliment, kind of."
Kanye West: "All I give a f--k about is you as a person and as a friend, I want things that make you feel good. "
Taylor Swift: "That's sweet."
Kanye West: "I don't want to do rap that makes people feel bad."

Taylor Swift: "Umm, yeah I mean go with whatever line you think is better. It's obviously very tongue in cheek either way. And I really appreciate you telling me about it, that's really nice."
Kanye West: "Oh yeah, I just had a responsibility to you as a friend you know, and I mean thanks for being so cool about it."
Taylor Swift: "Aw thanks. Um yeah I really appreciate it, like the heads up is so nice.
[inaudible] Even asking or seeing if I would be okay with it and I just really appreciate it. Like I would never expect you to like tell me about a whole line in one of your songs."
Kanye West: "It's pretty crazy."
Taylor Swift: "And then the flowers that you sent me, I like Instagrammed a picture of them and it's like the most Instagram likes I've ever gotten. It was like 2.7"
Kanye West: "Relationships are more important than punch lines, ya know?"
Taylor Swift: "I don't think anybody would listen to that and be like that's a real diss she must be crying.
You've gotta tell the story the way that it happened to you and the way that you experienced it. You honestly didn't know who I was before that.
It doesn't matter that I sold 7 million of that album before you did that which is what happened, you didn't know who I was before that. It's fine."
Taylor Swift: "I might be in debt, but I can make these things happen. I have the ideas to do it and I create these things and concepts. I'm always going to respect you.
I'm really glad that you have the respect to call me and tell me that as a friend about the song.
It's a really cool thing to do and a really good show of friendship so thank you."
Kanye West: "Thank you, too."
Taylor Swift: "And you know, if people ask me about it I think it would be great for me to be like, ‘Look, he called me and told me the line before it came out. Jokes on you guys, We're fine.'
You guys want to call this a feud; you want to call this throwing shade but right after the song comes out I'm going to be on a Grammys red carpet and they're going to ask me about it and I'll be like, ‘He called me.'
It's awesome that you're so outspoken about this and be like, ‘Yeah, she does. It made her famous.' Its more provocative to say ‘might still have sex…'
It's doesn't matter to me. There's not like one [line] that hurts my feelings and one that doesn't."
亮了(38)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @夜宸 发表的:
只看此人

恋爱史太多

恋爱史太多

我也想那么多好吧。而且美利坚跟我们价值观不一样,我们认为是公交车,他们认为是恋爱自由
我也想那么多好吧。而且美利坚跟我们价值观不一样,我们认为是公交车,他们认为是恋爱自由
亮了(54)
回复
查看评论(2)