[2级]Tyronn Lue…says he still wishes he coached in Cleveland

6回复/ 02406 浏览
那么爱呢_(70级)楼主2020-01-15 11:01:17发布于北京
[2级]Tyronn Lue…says he still wishes he coached in Cleveland那么爱呢_ 发表在翻译团招工部 https://bbs.hupu.com/fyt-store

全部回帖

收起
请问可以申请试译吗
请问可以申请试译吗
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @huangyutao09 发表的:
只看此人
请问可以申请试译吗
请问可以申请试译吗
可以,试一下两段吧
“Shiiiiiit, it was tough,” Lue said. “You’re put in a situation where someone gives you your first job and has the confidence in you that you can actually get it done. And then seeing him not come back, that was tough on me. Me and Griff had a great relationship. He called me, said I’m not coming back. I think we shed some tears over the phone. I couldn’t believe it, I couldn’t believe that was happening. The first GM to win (the Cavs) a championship in Cleveland. He doesn’t come back. That was probably, that was one where if I was ready to go, that was the time I was ready to go.”

Griffin’s contract was set to expire at the end of June 2017, and he and Gilbert could not agree on the structure of a new contract. Altman, 34 at the time, was promoted from within to take over. And his first major move in the job was to trade Irving to the Celtics for Thomas, two other players and draft picks. Altman made the deal because Irving demanded to be traded, threatening to sit out the season with elective knee surgery if his demand wasn’t met.
可以,试一下两段吧
“Shiiiiiit, it was tough,” Lue said. “You’re put in a situation where someone gives you your first job and has the confidence in you that you can actually get it done. And then seeing him not come back, that was tough on me. Me and Griff had a great relationship. He called me, said I’m not coming back. I think we shed some tears over the phone. I couldn’t believe it, I couldn’t believe that was happening. The first GM to win (the Cavs) a championship in Cleveland. He doesn’t come back. That was probably, that was one where if I was ready to go, that was the time I was ready to go.”

Griffin’s contract was set to expire at the end of June 2017, and he and Gilbert could not agree on the structure of a new contract. Altman, 34 at the time, was promoted from within to take over. And his first major move in the job was to trade Irving to the Celtics for Thomas, two other players and draft picks. Altman made the deal because Irving demanded to be traded, threatening to sit out the season with elective knee surgery if his demand wasn’t met.
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
翻译作品链接: (翻译完了记得填!!!) 
招工链接: https://bbs.hupu.com/31799035.html
原文标题:Tyronn Lue, in first interview since Cavaliers fired him, says he still wishes he coached in Cleveland
原文作者: Joe Vardon 
发表时间: 1.14
原文链接: https://theathletic.com/1529091/2020/01/14/tyronn-lue-in-first-interview-since-cavaliers-fired-him-says-he-still-wishes-he-coached-in-cleveland/
译者: 
备注: 新手接工前请仔细阅读以下主题贴与完工期限: 

一级文完工期限7天,二级文完工期限10天,有特殊时效要求的注意标题时效。

NBA术语翻译对照>> 

俚语及生僻词汇可查询>> 

球员人名翻译及格式请参照虎扑的译名>>

翻译团新人须知>> 

文章完工后请不要直接发到篮球场及球队分区等板块,发至翻译团Lounge>>并标注完工 !
翻译作品链接: (翻译完了记得填!!!) 
招工链接: https://bbs.hupu.com/31799035.html
原文标题:Tyronn Lue, in first interview since Cavaliers fired him, says he still wishes he coached in Cleveland
原文作者: Joe Vardon 
发表时间: 1.14
原文链接: https://theathletic.com/1529091/2020/01/14/tyronn-lue-in-first-interview-since-cavaliers-fired-him-says-he-still-wishes-he-coached-in-cleveland/
译者: 
备注: 新手接工前请仔细阅读以下主题贴与完工期限: 

一级文完工期限7天,二级文完工期限10天,有特殊时效要求的注意标题时效。

NBA术语翻译对照>> 

俚语及生僻词汇可查询>> 

球员人名翻译及格式请参照虎扑的译名>>

翻译团新人须知>> 

文章完工后请不要直接发到篮球场及球队分区等板块,发至翻译团Lounge>>并标注完工 !
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @那么爱呢_ 发表的:
只看此人
可以,试一下两段吧 “Shiiiiiit, it was tough,” Lue said. “You’re put in a situation where someone gives you your first job and has the confidence in you that you can actually get it done. And then seeing him not come back, that was tough on me. Me and Griff had a great relationship. He called me, said I’m not coming back. I think we shed some tears over the phone. I couldn’t believe it, I couldn’t believe that was happening. The first GM to win (the Cavs) a championship in Cleveland. He doesn’t come back. That was probably, that was one where if I was ready to go, that was the time I was ready to go.” Griffin’s contract was set to expire at the end of June 2017, and he and Gilbert could not agree on the structure of a new contract. Altman, 34 at the time, was promoted from within to take over. And his first major move in the job was to trade Irving to the Celtics for Thomas, two other players and draft picks. Altman made the deal because Irving demanded to be traded, threatening to sit out the season with elective knee surgery if his demand wasn’t met.
可以,试一下两段吧

“*******, 这很艰难,” 泰伦-卢说道。“ 有人给了你一份工作并且对你有充分的信心,相信你可以完成这份工作。但这个人已经不在了,这对我来说很艰难。大卫-格里芬与我的关系很好。他与我通电话,告诉我他不会再回来了。我想我们都在通电话的时候留下眼泪。这真的让人难以置信,我不能相信这件事的发生。第一位带领克利夫兰骑士赢得总冠军的总经理被解雇了。大概就是那段时间,如果我决定离开,那我就会真的离开。”

格里芬的合同在2017年的六月到期,但是他没能和骑士老板吉尔伯特就新合同达成一致。科比-奥尔特曼,在他34岁的时候被提拔来接任总经理。在他上任后第一个重要变动就是将凯里-欧文交易至波士顿凯尔特人,换取以赛亚-托马斯和两个其他球员以及选秀权。欧文迫切地想被交易是促使奥尔特曼完成这个交易的原因,假如不能满足欧文的交易请求,他将会进行膝关节手术以致赛季报销。

“*******, 这很艰难,” 泰伦-卢说道。“ 有人给了你一份工作并且对你有充分的信心,相信你可以完成这份工作。但这个人已经不在了,这对我来说很艰难。大卫-格里芬与我的关系很好。他与我通电话,告诉我他不会再回来了。我想我们都在通电话的时候留下眼泪。这真的让人难以置信,我不能相信这件事的发生。第一位带领克利夫兰骑士赢得总冠军的总经理被解雇了。大概就是那段时间,如果我决定离开,那我就会真的离开。”

格里芬的合同在2017年的六月到期,但是他没能和骑士老板吉尔伯特就新合同达成一致。科比-奥尔特曼,在他34岁的时候被提拔来接任总经理。在他上任后第一个重要变动就是将凯里-欧文交易至波士顿凯尔特人,换取以赛亚-托马斯和两个其他球员以及选秀权。欧文迫切地想被交易是促使奥尔特曼完成这个交易的原因,假如不能满足欧文的交易请求,他将会进行膝关节手术以致赛季报销。
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @huangyutao09 发表的:
只看此人
“Shiiiiiit, it was tough,” Lue said. “You’re put in a situation where someone gives you your first job and has the confidence in you that you can actually get it done. And then seeing him not come back, that was tough on me. Me and Griff had a great relationship. He called me, said I’m not coming back. I think we shed some tears over the phone. I couldn’t believe it, I couldn’t believe that was happening. The first GM to win (the Cavs) a championship in Cleveland. He doesn’t come back. That was probably, that was one where if I was ready to go, that was the time I was ready to go.” “*******, 这很艰难,” 泰伦-卢说道。“ 有人给了你一份工作并且对你有充分的信心,相信你可以完成这份工作。但这个人已经不在了,这对我来说很艰难。大卫-格里芬与我的关系很好。他与我通电话,告诉我他不会再回来了。我想我们都在通电话的时候留下眼泪。这真的让人难以置信,我不能相信这件事的发生。第一位带领克利夫兰骑士赢得总冠军的总经理被解雇了。大概就是那段时间,如果我决定离开,那我就会真的离开。” Griffin’s contract was set to expire at the end of June 2017, and he and Gilbert could not agree on the structure of a new contract. Altman, 34 at the time, was promoted from within to take over. And his first major move in the job was to trade Irving to the Celtics for Thomas, two other players and draft picks. Altman made the deal because Irving demanded to be traded, threatening to sit out the season with elective knee surgery if his demand wasn’t met. 格里芬的合同在2017年的六月到期,但是他没能和骑士老板吉尔伯特就新合同达成一致。科比-奥尔特曼,在他34岁的时候被提拔来接任总经理。在他上任后第一个重要变动就是将凯里-欧文交易至波士顿凯尔特人,换取以赛亚-托马斯和两个其他球员以及选秀权。欧文迫切地想被交易是促使奥尔特曼完成这个交易的原因,假如不能满足欧文的交易请求,他将会进行膝关节手术以致赛季报销。

你接吧~~加油

你接吧~~加油

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @那么爱呢_ 发表的:
只看此人
你接吧~~加油

[图片]

查看更多
你接吧~~加油

😬😬好的,期限是10天吗