今晚9点,摩纳哥雨战?奔驰还能1-2带回吗? 1163回复/ 50114072 浏览

全部回帖

收起
That's much more like it from Verstappen: He closes to within a tenth of Hamilton out in front and leapfrogs the other Mercedes into second.

Verstappen just 0.059s behind.
That's much more like it from Verstappen: He closes to within a tenth of Hamilton out in front and leapfrogs the other Mercedes into second.

Verstappen just 0.059s behind.
亮了(0)
回复
Verstappen impresses early on
"Max Verstappen caught my eye by splitting those Mercedes'.

"After that moment he had down at Turn Five, he bettered Hamilton in the final sector. An impressive run from him."
Verstappen impresses early on
"Max Verstappen caught my eye by splitting those Mercedes'.

"After that moment he had down at Turn Five, he bettered Hamilton in the final sector. An impressive run from him."
亮了(0)
回复
"Carlos Sainz is in the car, which is encouraging signs.

"Maybe McLaren can get out for five or six seconds at the end of this session."
"Carlos Sainz is in the car, which is encouraging signs.

"Maybe McLaren can get out for five or six seconds at the end of this session."
亮了(0)
回复
Renault desperately need a strong weekend, particularly when so much commerical focus from around the sport is on Monaco, and it's been a strong enough start here with Nico Hulkenberg and Daniel Ricciardo running in the top 10.
Renault desperately need a strong weekend, particularly when so much commerical focus from around the sport is on Monaco, and it's been a strong enough start here with Nico Hulkenberg and Daniel Ricciardo running in the top 10.
亮了(0)
回复
这次感觉摩纳哥有的看啊,至少排位赛!
这次感觉摩纳哥有的看啊,至少排位赛!
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
Order restored

Pierre Gasly is up to sixth, which means the top six is locked out by Mercedes, Red Bull and Ferrari. Five minutes remain of FP1!
Order restored

Pierre Gasly is up to sixth, which means the top six is locked out by Mercedes, Red Bull and Ferrari. Five minutes remain of FP1!
亮了(0)
回复
乐扣真就不做长距离了
乐扣真就不做长距离了
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @yabadabadoo 发表的:
只看此人
这次感觉摩纳哥有的看啊,至少排位赛!
这次感觉摩纳哥有的看啊,至少排位赛!
正赛据说有雨哦
正赛据说有雨哦
亮了(0)
回复
Carlos Sainz, however, is finally on circuit for one lap in the final minute with McLaren having finally resolved the power unit issues on his car.

CHEQUERED FLAG
Carlos Sainz, however, is finally on circuit for one lap in the final minute with McLaren having finally resolved the power unit issues on his car.

CHEQUERED FLAG
亮了(0)
回复
富二代威武

比佩大师慢1秒半还多……
富二代威武

比佩大师慢1秒半还多……
亮了(1)
回复
引用 @lyt0923 发表的:
只看此人
官方出公告了,是无线电波段违规,不在fia的监听范围内。。
官方出公告了,是无线电波段违规,不在fia的监听范围内。。
卧槽 可以秘密交流么?😏哈哈哈
卧槽 可以秘密交流么?😏哈哈哈
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @红色戰車99 发表的:
只看此人
卧槽 可以秘密交流么?😏哈哈哈
卧槽 可以秘密交流么?😏哈哈哈

一练连录像都没了真神奇

一练连录像都没了真神奇

亮了(1)
回复
谁能告诉下塞恩斯什么情况
谁能告诉下塞恩斯什么情况
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @中华田园犬的马甲 发表的:
只看此人
谁能告诉下塞恩斯什么情况
谁能告诉下塞恩斯什么情况
电池出了问题,修车修车
电池出了问题,修车修车
亮了(0)
回复
AIR18°C
TRACK31°C
AIR18°C
TRACK31°C
亮了(0)
回复
Can Max take it to the Mercs?
Is Verstappen's second place from practice one a sign of things to come?

"It's going to be pretty tough but I think if anybody can do it, Verstappen can and I think we have a good car this weekend," said Christian Horner a little earlier on.
Can Max take it to the Mercs?
Is Verstappen's second place from practice one a sign of things to come?

"It's going to be pretty tough but I think if anybody can do it, Verstappen can and I think we have a good car this weekend," said Christian Horner a little earlier on.
亮了(0)
回复
按照现在的中美局势,有可能国内随时都不直播了,毕竟现在是美国老板
按照现在的中美局势,有可能国内随时都不直播了,毕竟现在是美国老板
亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
Decent start to the session for Alex Albon. He's comfortably running in the 1:12s and is ahead of both Ferraris at the moment - though Sebastian Vettel and Charles Leclerc have only completed four and five laps respectively.
Decent start to the session for Alex Albon. He's comfortably running in the 1:12s and is ahead of both Ferraris at the moment - though Sebastian Vettel and Charles Leclerc have only completed four and five laps respectively.
亮了(0)
回复
练习赛黑旗?还真除了搞笑哈斯没有谁了。
话说之前还有没有人经历过?
练习赛黑旗?还真除了搞笑哈斯没有谁了。
话说之前还有没有人经历过?
亮了(0)
回复
Re:今晚9点,摩纳哥雨战?奔驰还能1-2带回吗?
虎扑游戏中心
F1赛车区最热帖
是不是就Max赛季中还没事儿直播一下模拟器啊