全部回帖

收起
等了三年都不肯来,有个布克更不会来
等了三年都不肯来,有个布克更不会来
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @菲尼克斯的凤凰时代 发表的:
只看此人
这个不用眼气,没必要,一开始我日选中他了,他自己不想来,后来布克也打出来了,他还不想来,脱了两年,后来给到国王人就去了,当时我日管理层混乱,教练组不稳,只能说不交易人家也不想来,分两宽就好了
这个不用眼气,没必要,一开始我日选中他了,他自己不想来,后来布克也打出来了,他还不想来,脱了两年,后来给到国王人就去了,当时我日管理层混乱,教练组不稳,只能说不交易人家也不想来,分两宽就好了

你日的管理层,琼斯不见得有多好,但是你日的管理层真的是烂到家。

你日的管理层,琼斯不见得有多好,但是你日的管理层真的是烂到家。

亮了(0)
回复
主要是人不来,而且还和布克位置重了。也是没办法,等了很久了。
主要是人不来,而且还和布克位置重了。也是没办法,等了很久了。
亮了(1)
回复
这个人确实又帅又能打,很眼馋
这个人确实又帅又能打,很眼馋
亮了(0)
回复
當初寧願簽Bojan Bogdanovic,一樣的錢一樣的年約,但是可以多扛SF更準而且已經適應NBA,如果現在還留著只有一個選項,就是把Bogdan交易出去換資產,因為Booker卡住SG的位置和薪資空間
當初寧願簽Bojan Bogdanovic,一樣的錢一樣的年約,但是可以多扛SF更準而且已經適應NBA,如果現在還留著只有一個選項,就是把Bogdan交易出去換資產,因為Booker卡住SG的位置和薪資空間
亮了(0)
回复

亮了(3)
回复

亮了(2)
回复
其实博格丹还挺可惜的,那会我一直觉得他是我日的。。一定会来,等了那么久。。最后不愿意来。。。
其实博格丹还挺可惜的,那会我一直觉得他是我日的。。一定会来,等了那么久。。最后不愿意来。。。
亮了(0)
回复
謝謝森林狼+爵士!!!!!!!路標真好用!!!!!!!!!!!!!
謝謝森林狼+爵士!!!!!!!路標真好用!!!!!!!!!!!!!
亮了(0)
回复
Ricky Rubio: "“We weren’t the most talented team. We weren’t the bigger team. Put anything you want, but we were the team with the biggest heart and we showed it tonight and we showed it during the whole tournament.”

More from MVP Ricky Rubio: "I lost my mom three years ago and I know she was behind me, pushing me every day to get the best out of me. There's nobody in this world who loved me more than her and she's still driving me every day. She's not here, but I feel it."
Ricky Rubio: "“We weren’t the most talented team. We weren’t the bigger team. Put anything you want, but we were the team with the biggest heart and we showed it tonight and we showed it during the whole tournament.”

More from MVP Ricky Rubio: "I lost my mom three years ago and I know she was behind me, pushing me every day to get the best out of me. There's nobody in this world who loved me more than her and she's still driving me every day. She's not here, but I feel it."
亮了(1)
回复
After the game, Lemanis told us that Aron Baynes had a "strain to the groin... there was some question mark whether he would play at all, so good on him for toughing through it."

It's why Baynes was benched. Lemanis liked combo of Kay-Bogut + the inside-out of Landale-Baynes.
After the game, Lemanis told us that Aron Baynes had a "strain to the groin... there was some question mark whether he would play at all, so good on him for toughing through it."

It's why Baynes was benched. Lemanis liked combo of Kay-Bogut + the inside-out of Landale-Baynes.
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

我很肯定,博格丹不是不想来,是麦当娜不想等。!!!博格丹当时休赛季从欧洲大老远飞过来,跟着岳父看夏季联赛,这完全是把自己当半个太阳球员了。。。哎,一声叹息

我很肯定,博格丹不是不想来,是麦当娜不想等。!!!博格丹当时休赛季从欧洲大老远飞过来,跟着岳父看夏季联赛,这完全是把自己当半个太阳球员了。。。哎,一声叹息

亮了(1)
回复

别急着高兴吧…听大佬们说路标夏天打嗨的时候,新赛季状态要等到2月才会回暖……

别急着高兴吧…听大佬们说路标夏天打嗨的时候,新赛季状态要等到2月才会回暖……

亮了(0)
回复
只想知道艾顿到底休赛期都干了些什么
没有训练视频 发一些老照片 仅有的新照片也看不出有什么变化
只想知道艾顿到底休赛期都干了些什么
没有训练视频 发一些老照片 仅有的新照片也看不出有什么变化
亮了(1)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @josephhou 发表的:
只看此人
Phoenix Suns Star Kelly Oubre Jr. Does the Walk of Shame Leaving Kendall Jenner’s NYC Hotel https://t.co/704PasuJQ6
Phoenix Suns Star Kelly Oubre Jr. Does the Walk of Shame Leaving Kendall Jenner’s NYC Hotel https://t.co/704PasuJQ6

之前格里芬还嘲讽了詹娜的老爸哈哈

之前格里芬还嘲讽了詹娜的老爸哈哈

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @josephhou 发表的:
只看此人
After the game, Lemanis told us that Aron Baynes had a "strain to the groin... there was some question mark whether he would play at all, so good on him for toughing through it."It's why Baynes was benched. Lemanis liked combo of Kay-Bogut + the inside-out of Landale-Baynes.

Windhorst说大白腹股沟拉伤赶不上太阳训练营了。之后也要观察。
Windhorst说大白腹股沟拉伤赶不上太阳训练营了。之后也要观察。
亮了(0)
回复
布克上上赛季同样的伤歇了好久。老詹上赛季也是,强行复出状态下滑。这个伤极易复发。要多歇会儿。
布克上上赛季同样的伤歇了好久。老詹上赛季也是,强行复出状态下滑。这个伤极易复发。要多歇会儿。
亮了(0)
回复
Re:【2019長草期消息樓】2019.08.13賽程表正式公佈
虎扑游戏中心
太阳专区最热帖
【疑问】邓恩对比利特尔