【2019長草期消息樓】2019.08.13賽程表正式公佈 5259回复/ 50386861 浏览

全部回帖

收起

Booker和Dlo一起訓練

Booker和Dlo一起訓練

亮了(1)
回复
查看评论(1)
Ricky Rubio is the first player combining for 16+ points, 12+ assists and 4+ steals in the same game in the FIBA Basketball World Cup since 1994.
Ricky Rubio is the first player combining for 16+ points, 12+ assists and 4+ steals in the same game in the FIBA Basketball World Cup since 1994.
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @josephhou 发表的:
只看此人
[视频]

Booker和Dlo一起訓練

查看更多

Booker和Dlo一起訓練

不找唐斯麼

不找唐斯麼

亮了(3)
回复

Ricky Rubio四強賽對澳大利亞

Ricky Rubio四強賽對澳大利亞

亮了(0)
回复

另一支Rubio比較完整的高光

另一支Rubio比較完整的高光

亮了(0)
回复
Phoenix Suns Star Kelly Oubre Jr. Does the Walk of Shame Leaving Kendall Jenner’s NYC Hotel https://t.co/704PasuJQ6
Phoenix Suns Star Kelly Oubre Jr. Does the Walk of Shame Leaving Kendall Jenner’s NYC Hotel https://t.co/704PasuJQ6
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @josephhou 发表的:
只看此人
这是,,和詹娜搞上了?
这是,,和詹娜搞上了?
亮了(0)
回复
哇哦

卡戴珊家族里还算能看的詹娜
哇哦

卡戴珊家族里还算能看的詹娜
亮了(1)
回复
下赛季西蒙斯三分爆发,乌布雷逐渐扎化?
下赛季西蒙斯三分爆发,乌布雷逐渐扎化?
亮了(0)
回复
詹娜和库兹马也在约会。这是要二选一吗?
詹娜和库兹马也在约会。这是要二选一吗?
亮了(1)
回复
国王波格丹本次世界杯大杀四方,他的风格类似于布克,想必布克若参赛应该会游刃有余
国王波格丹本次世界杯大杀四方,他的风格类似于布克,想必布克若参赛应该会游刃有余
亮了(0)
回复

亮了(1)
回复
“It’s not always the tall, tall guys because I felt like I could drive [past] those. It wasn’t also the little guys because I could just shoot over them. It was the medium guys, the Shawn Marion’s. They’re smaller and way quicker than me so my first step they’re still there and when I turn around they’re still long and athletic enough to jump and contest the shot. Those guys, the 6’7″ to 6’9″ guys were tough.”
“It’s not always the tall, tall guys because I felt like I could drive [past] those. It wasn’t also the little guys because I could just shoot over them. It was the medium guys, the Shawn Marion’s. They’re smaller and way quicker than me so my first step they’re still there and when I turn around they’re still long and athletic enough to jump and contest the shot. Those guys, the 6’7″ to 6’9″ guys were tough.”
亮了(1)
回复
“It’s not always the tall, tall guys because I felt like I could drive [past] those. It wasn’t also the little guys because I could just shoot over them. It was the medium guys, the Shawn Marion’s. They’re smaller and way quicker than me so my first step they’re still there and when I turn around they’re still long and athletic enough to jump and contest the shot. Those guys, the 6’7″ to 6’9″ guys were tough.” - Dirk Nowitzki
“It’s not always the tall, tall guys because I felt like I could drive [past] those. It wasn’t also the little guys because I could just shoot over them. It was the medium guys, the Shawn Marion’s. They’re smaller and way quicker than me so my first step they’re still there and when I turn around they’re still long and athletic enough to jump and contest the shot. Those guys, the 6’7″ to 6’9″ guys were tough.” - Dirk Nowitzki
亮了(1)
回复

路标mvp+fmvp+冠军+一阵,太牛逼了

路标mvp+fmvp+冠军+一阵,太牛逼了

亮了(1)
回复

恭喜路标喜提MVP,某人以后就是老五了.

恭喜路标喜提MVP,某人以后就是老五了.

亮了(0)
回复
波格丹猛吧?

我记得他当年是不是大太阳为了8号签送出去的添头?

波格丹猛吧?

我记得他当年是不是大太阳为了8号签送出去的添头?

亮了(0)
回复
是他死活不来太阳..
是他死活不来太阳..
亮了(0)
回复
这个不用眼气,没必要,一开始我日选中他了,他自己不想来,后来布克也打出来了,他还不想来,脱了两年,后来给到国王人就去了,当时我日管理层混乱,教练组不稳,只能说不交易人家也不想来,分两宽就好了
这个不用眼气,没必要,一开始我日选中他了,他自己不想来,后来布克也打出来了,他还不想来,脱了两年,后来给到国王人就去了,当时我日管理层混乱,教练组不稳,只能说不交易人家也不想来,分两宽就好了
亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
Re:【2019長草期消息樓】2019.08.13賽程表正式公佈
虎扑游戏中心
太阳专区最热帖
提前给大家科普下休城六子
我日能不能弄来这个阿丘瓦除了投射短板还是不错的轮换45号位
如果杜兰特专注进攻的话 我觉得季后赛场均32+50+40 是没问题的 第一轮面对防守很强 体力良好的森林狼 也是26+55+40 感觉组织后卫真没有能领防的锋线重要
怎么这么热闹了?火箭大部队来了是吗
[流言板]如何评价?杜兰特的“跟腱之舞”成为某平台的热门舞蹈挑战
[流言板]火箭想交易得到杜兰特?KD经纪人评论回应:骗人的
如果筹码是申京+白魔+医生,可以把KD给火箭
JR们 这两件球衣怎么选
大家觉得太阳休赛期能有什么操作
kd交易亏,比尔交易亏,艾顿交易亏
太阳专区最新帖
我日能不能弄来这个阿丘瓦除了投射短板还是不错的轮换45号位
大家觉得太阳休赛期能有什么操作
怎么这么热闹了?火箭大部队来了是吗
虎扑现在是不是人均NBA总裁,CEO,总经理?