【临时消息楼】当地时间周五掷硬币决定乐透顺序 GM结果将于近期公布 75回复/ 157299 浏览

全部回帖

收起

根据纽约时报记者Marc Stein报道,现任鹈鹕临时总经理丹尼费里和凯尔特人总经理助理Mike Zarren是鹈鹕空缺的总经理职位的候选人。除了费里,前骑士总经理大卫-格里芬也被认为将竞逐这一职位。

Current interim general manager Danny Ferry and Boston Celtics assistant GM Mike Zarren are among those being considered for the New Orleans Pelicans opening, according to Marc Stein of the New York Times. Along with Ferry, ex-Cleveland Cavaliers GM David Griffin is believed to be in the running for the position.

消息源:AmicoHoops记者Sam Amico

“在我看来,我打球的时候怀‘恨’在心,”伍德说,“我很生气自己没有被选中。我生气那些错过我,没有给我机会的球队。因此,我每场比赛都会全力以赴,尽我所能。我只是需要一个机会,我知道我可以展示出自己的能力,我认为我也做到了。”

My perspective is I play with a chip on my shoulder,” Wood said. “I’m mad that I didn’t get drafted. I’m mad teams passed up on me and didn’t give me a chance. So, I go every game and play my (butt) off and show what I can do. All I needed is a chance, I know I can show what I can do and I think I did that.”

“四年来我已经为4支球队效力过了,我还从来没有得到像这样的机会,”伍德说,“我担任过类似乔尔-恩比德和扬尼斯-阿德托昆伯这样的球员的替补,我的轮换顺位甚至排在所有人的最后。但是,我现在来到了鹈鹕,我得到了登场机会,我想让大家看看我能做些什么。我要让他们看看完全体的我。”

I’ve been to four teams in four years and I haven’t gotten a chance like this,” Wood said. “I played behind guys like Joel Embiid and Giannis (Antetokuonmpo) and I was kind of in the back of all of them. But, I’m here now. I’m getting an opportunity to play. I want guys to see what I can do. And I’m going to give them 100 percent.”

“我认为我付出的努力和带来的能量都在场上得到了体现,”伍德说,“我认为教练和所有人都会喜欢。”

I think that grit that I bring with that effort and energy, I think it shows out there,” Wood said. “I think the coaches and everybody loves it.”

消息源:the Advocate记者Scott Kushner

“我认为这种事总是在发生,因为有的人需要经历几个赛季才能找到自己(的定位),”金特里说,“我总是用埃弗里-约翰逊举例,他被裁过56次,但生涯最终赢得了总冠军。有些人在联盟里四处漂泊,但是你能看到他身上的天赋水平,有在这个联盟打球的能力。伍德封盖能力出色,有投射能力,能够造犯规,他只需要建立起稳定性。我们会试着让他保持稳定的上场时间。”

I think it happens all of the time because sometimes it takes guys a few years to find themselves,” Gentry said. “I always use Avery Johnson as an example. He’s a guy who was cut five or six times because he had a championship career. Some guys float around and do it, but you can see he has a talent level and a game for the league. He’s a good shot blocker and has the ability to shoot it and gets to the line. It’s just a matter of establishing consistency. And we are going to try to get him consistent minutes.”

根据纽约时报记者Marc Stein报道,现任鹈鹕临时总经理丹尼费里和凯尔特人总经理助理Mike Zarren是鹈鹕空缺的总经理职位的候选人。除了费里,前骑士总经理大卫-格里芬也被认为将竞逐这一职位。

Current interim general manager Danny Ferry and Boston Celtics assistant GM Mike Zarren are among those being considered for the New Orleans Pelicans opening, according to Marc Stein of the New York Times. Along with Ferry, ex-Cleveland Cavaliers GM David Griffin is believed to be in the running for the position.

消息源:AmicoHoops记者Sam Amico

“在我看来,我打球的时候怀‘恨’在心,”伍德说,“我很生气自己没有被选中。我生气那些错过我,没有给我机会的球队。因此,我每场比赛都会全力以赴,尽我所能。我只是需要一个机会,我知道我可以展示出自己的能力,我认为我也做到了。”

My perspective is I play with a chip on my shoulder,” Wood said. “I’m mad that I didn’t get drafted. I’m mad teams passed up on me and didn’t give me a chance. So, I go every game and play my (butt) off and show what I can do. All I needed is a chance, I know I can show what I can do and I think I did that.”

“四年来我已经为4支球队效力过了,我还从来没有得到像这样的机会,”伍德说,“我担任过类似乔尔-恩比德和扬尼斯-阿德托昆伯这样的球员的替补,我的轮换顺位甚至排在所有人的最后。但是,我现在来到了鹈鹕,我得到了登场机会,我想让大家看看我能做些什么。我要让他们看看完全体的我。”

I’ve been to four teams in four years and I haven’t gotten a chance like this,” Wood said. “I played behind guys like Joel Embiid and Giannis (Antetokuonmpo) and I was kind of in the back of all of them. But, I’m here now. I’m getting an opportunity to play. I want guys to see what I can do. And I’m going to give them 100 percent.”

“我认为我付出的努力和带来的能量都在场上得到了体现,”伍德说,“我认为教练和所有人都会喜欢。”

I think that grit that I bring with that effort and energy, I think it shows out there,” Wood said. “I think the coaches and everybody loves it.”

“我认为这种事总是在发生,因为有的人需要经历几个赛季才能找到自己(的定位),”金特里说,“我总是用埃弗里-约翰逊举例,他被裁过56次,但生涯最终赢得了总冠军。有些人在联盟里四处漂泊,但是你能看到他身上的天赋水平,有在这个联盟打球的能力。伍德封盖能力出色,有投射能力,能够造犯规,他只需要建立起稳定性。我们会试着让他保持稳定的上场时间。”

I think it happens all of the time because sometimes it takes guys a few years to find themselves,” Gentry said. “I always use Avery Johnson as an example. He’s a guy who was cut five or six times because he had a championship career. Some guys float around and do it, but you can see he has a talent level and a game for the league. He’s a good shot blocker and has the ability to shoot it and gets to the line. It’s just a matter of establishing consistency. And we are going to try to get him consistent minutes.”

亮了(4)
回复

扎伦经理,费里顾问这搭配不错。不行就费里单抗吧。

扎伦经理,费里顾问这搭配不错。不行就费里单抗吧。

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @丶Vanadium 发表的:
只看此人
[视频]

前鹈鹕中锋考辛斯接受雅虎体育记者Chris Haynes采访,谈戴维斯交易申请

查看更多

前鹈鹕中锋考辛斯接受雅虎体育记者Chris Haynes采访,谈戴维斯交易申请

听不到声音?
听不到声音?
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @吃瓜大侠 发表的:
只看此人
听不到声音?
听不到声音?
有声音的,Chris Haynes爽朗的笑声让舍友纳闷我一大清早看什么沙雕视频呢
有声音的,Chris Haynes爽朗的笑声让舍友纳闷我一大清早看什么沙雕视频呢
亮了(0)
回复
看到官推说佩顿手腕挫伤,是真的有伤病消息还是轮休啊
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @吃瓜大侠 发表的:
只看此人

上一场对老鹰就报受伤了,但最后还是打了,而且右手腕多了护腕应该是真有伤。
佩顿之前一直是只有左臂戴护肘,右手腕空空如也

上一场对老鹰就报受伤了,但最后还是打了,而且右手腕多了护腕应该是真有伤。
佩顿之前一直是只有左臂戴护肘,右手腕空空如也

亮了(0)
回复

今晚鹈鹕和国王的比赛现场,我询问了一位NBA消息源有关报道中的一些鹈鹕总经理候选名单,他告诉我“现在就说谁最有胜算还太早”。据说,许多鹈鹕方面的人士对临时总经理丹尼-费里有着相当高的评价。

Tonight at @PelicansNBA @SacramentoKings game I asked @NBA source about some of the reported names on the NOLA GM list and was told, “it’s too early in process” to pick a favorite. That said, a lot of Pels people saying a lot of very good things about interim GM Danny Ferry.

消息源:WDSU记者Fletcher Mackel

埃尔弗里德-佩顿说:“自从全明星周末以来,我一直保持着健康,能够以受伤之前、赛季最初四场比赛的节奏打球。并且,我的队友一直表现出色,手感很好,老实说,我相信所有事情都事出有因。因此,除了坚定这份信念,我身边还有家人和队友支持我,这让我能够轻松地面对困难局面。”

Since the All-Star break, I’ve been healthy and been able to play at a pace that I was able to the first four games before getting injured. Also, my teammates have been playing well and making shots. I honestly believe everything happens for a reason. So, between believing in that, having family around and having teammates to support me, it has made dealing with adversity easy.”

消息源:The Undefeated记者Marc J. Spears

卡里姆-阿卜杜尔-贾巴尔说:“如果我现在还在打球,我想成为安东尼-戴维斯这样的球员。他的技术很好,能够投三分,能够跳投。他的防守可以覆盖到三分线,并且他也像我一样能够打传统风格的篮球——抢篮板、护筐。他是一个完美的球员。”

If I were playing now, I would want to be Anthony Davis, He’s got the skill set. He shoots 3s and jump shots. He defends out there, beyond the 3-point line, and he also plays the traditional game like I did which is to say, he rebounds and guards the basket. He is the complete player.”

消息源:”Sporting News记者Sean Deveney

今晚鹈鹕和国王的比赛现场,我询问了一位NBA消息源有关报道中的一些鹈鹕总经理候选名单,他告诉我“现在就说谁最有胜算还太早”。据说,许多鹈鹕方面的人士对临时总经理丹尼-费里有着相当高的评价。

Tonight at @PelicansNBA @SacramentoKings game I asked @NBA source about some of the reported names on the NOLA GM list and was told, “it’s too early in process” to pick a favorite. That said, a lot of Pels people saying a lot of very good things about interim GM Danny Ferry.

消息源:WDSU记者Fletcher Mackel

埃尔弗里德-佩顿说:“自从全明星周末以来,我一直保持着健康,能够以受伤之前、赛季最初四场比赛的节奏打球。并且,我的队友一直表现出色,手感很好,老实说,我相信所有事情都事出有因。因此,除了坚定这份信念,我身边还有家人和队友支持我,这让我能够轻松地面对困难局面。”

Since the All-Star break, I’ve been healthy and been able to play at a pace that I was able to the first four games before getting injured. Also, my teammates have been playing well and making shots. I honestly believe everything happens for a reason. So, between believing in that, having family around and having teammates to support me, it has made dealing with adversity easy.”

消息源:The Undefeated记者Marc J. Spears

卡里姆-阿卜杜尔-贾巴尔说:“如果我现在还在打球,我想成为安东尼-戴维斯这样的球员。他的技术很好,能够投三分,能够跳投。他的防守可以覆盖到三分线,并且他也像我一样能够打传统风格的篮球——抢篮板、护筐。他是一个完美的球员。”

If I were playing now, I would want to be Anthony Davis, He’s got the skill set. He shoots 3s and jump shots. He defends out there, beyond the 3-point line, and he also plays the traditional game like I did which is to say, he rebounds and guards the basket. He is the complete player.”

消息源:”Sporting News记者Sean Deveney

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @浓眉安东尼戴维斯 发表的:
只看此人

多用年轻人?4年级美王,斯坦利,伍德。3年级迪亚洛。2年纪队草。1年纪肯里奇,贝坦,布鲁伊特。

多用年轻人?
4年级美王,斯坦利,伍德。
3年级迪亚洛。
2年纪队草。
1年纪肯里奇,贝坦,布鲁伊特。

奥卡福就这么不入你的法眼么?
奥卡福就这么不入你的法眼么?
亮了(0)
回复

鹈鹕今天向赛季末奖项的评选者发送了宣传材料,为朱-霍勒迪竞争DPOY和最佳防守阵容第一阵拉票。除了多篇文章的剪报和展示防守的视频集锦剪辑,鹈鹕还送出了像这样的一张小册子(译注:内容包括11项防守数据、3场防守高光场次简介、10场限制对手头牌得分表格、4张防守顶尖球星照片、2则对手采访的引用、5则霍勒迪本人的表态)。

The @PelicansNBA sent out materials to Post-Season Awards voters today. They are pushing @Jrue_Holiday11 for DPOY and First Team All Defense. Along with clippings of multiple articles and a  video highlight reel showcasing defense, here is a pamphlet they sent as well.

消息源:BourbonStreetShots作者Shamit Dua

鹈鹕今天向赛季末奖项的评选者发送了宣传材料,为朱-霍勒迪竞争DPOY和最佳防守阵容第一阵拉票。除了多篇文章的剪报和展示防守的视频集锦剪辑,鹈鹕还送出了像这样的一张小册子(译注:内容包括11项防守数据、3场防守高光场次简介、10场限制对手头牌得分表格、4张防守顶尖球星照片、2则对手采访的引用、5则霍勒迪本人的表态)。

The @PelicansNBA sent out materials to Post-Season Awards voters today. They are pushing @Jrue_Holiday11 for DPOY and First Team All Defense. Along with clippings of multiple articles and a  video highlight reel showcasing defense, here is a pamphlet they sent as well.

消息源:BourbonStreetShots作者Shamit Dua

亮了(0)
回复

Instagram博主pelicanswave制作的霍勒迪本赛季防守集锦

亮了(0)
回复
给朱哥一个dpoy吧
今年不行明年也行
给朱哥一个dpoy吧
今年不行明年也行
亮了(0)
回复
能进二阵就烧高香了,这战绩太拖后腿了
能进二阵就烧高香了,这战绩太拖后腿了
亮了(0)
回复
只要使劲输,有机会倒五
只要使劲输,有机会倒五
亮了(1)
回复
倒六*
倒六*
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @丶Vanadium 发表的:
只看此人
[视频]

查看更多

你猪这能力在大城市热门球队是要被吹爆的
你猪这能力在大城市热门球队是要被吹爆的
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @湖人神抽拿切特 发表的:
只看此人
你猪这能力在大城市热门球队是要被吹爆的
你猪这能力在大城市热门球队是要被吹爆的
前几天在shh还被说是溢价合同的时候我也是这么想的...
前几天在shh还被说是溢价合同的时候我也是这么想的...
亮了(0)
回复

鹈鹕今天上午9点开始对空缺的总经理职位进行面试。已经确认包括以下几位候选人:丹尼-费里、大卫-格里芬、拉里-哈里斯、特拉扬-兰顿、罗森-戈萨斯和Tommy Sheppard

The Pelicans began conducting interviews for their vacant GM position at 9 a.m. this morning.

Have confirmed the following candidates are on their list:

Danny Ferry

David Griffin

Larry Harris

Trajan Langdon

Gersson Rosas

Tommy Sheppard

消息源:NOLA.com记者Jeff Duncan

鹈鹕今天上午9点开始对空缺的总经理职位进行面试。已经确认包括以下几位候选人:丹尼-费里、大卫-格里芬、拉里-哈里斯、特拉扬-兰顿、罗森-戈萨斯和Tommy Sheppard

The Pelicans began conducting interviews for their vacant GM position at 9 a.m. this morning.

Have confirmed the following candidates are on their list:

Danny Ferry

David Griffin

Larry Harris

Trajan Langdon

Gersson Rosas

Tommy Sheppard

消息源:NOLA.com记者Jeff Duncan

亮了(0)
回复
*对虎扑关于Trajan Langdon的译名持保留态度,查阅多个字典都没找到j发扬(/j/)的音,发音反倒比较接近“吹真”
*对虎扑关于Trajan Langdon的译名持保留态度,查阅多个字典都没找到j发扬(/j/)的音,发音反倒比较接近“吹真”