【临时消息楼】当地时间周五掷硬币决定乐透顺序 GM结果将于近期公布

75回复/ 157281 浏览
丶Vanadium(60级)楼主2019-03-24 10:37:16发布于北京
【临时消息楼】当地时间周五掷硬币决定乐透顺序 GM结果将于近期公布丶Vanadium 发表在鹈鹕专区 https://bbs.hupu.com/pelicans

全部回帖

收起

先帮忙顶一下

先帮忙顶一下

亮了(1)
回复

亮了(0)
回复
对于这些年轻球员来说,是不是应该感谢浓眉来了这么一出呢。
对于这些年轻球员来说,是不是应该感谢浓眉来了这么一出呢。
亮了(5)
回复

终于肯用替补了,不过这段时间我鸟的替补打出来了

终于肯用替补了,不过这段时间我鸟的替补打出来了

亮了(2)
回复
你鸡还有年轻人???唯一的首轮合同斯坦利?
你鸡还有年轻人???唯一的首轮合同斯坦利?
亮了(0)
回复

多用年轻人?
4年级美王,斯坦利,伍德。
3年级迪亚洛。
2年纪队草。
1年纪肯里奇,贝坦,布鲁伊特。

多用年轻人?
4年级美王,斯坦利,伍德。
3年级迪亚洛。
2年纪队草。
1年纪肯里奇,贝坦,布鲁伊特。

亮了(2)
回复

对对,少用克拉克和米勒了

对对,少用克拉克和米勒了

亮了(1)
回复
引用 @兔子是只猫 发表的:
只看此人

对对,少用克拉克和米勒了

对对,少用克拉克和米勒了

老哥我发现你是真滴瞧不上克拉克😂😂😂
老哥我发现你是真滴瞧不上克拉克😂😂😂
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @纽奥良动物园 发表的:
只看此人
老哥我发现你是真滴瞧不上克拉克😂😂😂
老哥我发现你是真滴瞧不上克拉克😂😂😂

。。。

。。。

亮了(1)
回复

盖尔-本森谈安东尼-戴维斯:“我有些失望,但我祝戴维斯好运。他需要做对他自己最有益的事情。如果他认为他需要离开了,那么我们也会理解。我们会想念他,但是我们也需要向前看。”

Gayle Benson on Anthony Davis: “I’m
disappointed, but I wish Anthony the best of luck. He needs to do what’s best
for him. If he feels like he needs to leave, then we understand. We’re going to
miss him. But again, we need to move on.”

消息源:the Athletic记者Larry
Holder

老板盖尔-本森周一表示,关于空缺的总经理职位,新奥尔良鹈鹕队已经确定了几位候选人人选,计划将于下个月开始面试进程。本森在NFL老板年度春季会议上对记者表示,鹈鹕聘请了一家不便透露名称的外部顾问公司,列出一份可能接受面试的候选人名单。

The New Orleans Pelicans have identified
a handful of c
andidates for the club’s vacant general manager
position and plan to begin the interview process sometime in the next month,
owner Gayle Benson said Monday. An unidentified outside
consultant commissioned by the Pelicans has produced a list of candidates for
potential interviews, Benson said to reporters at the NFL owners annual spring
meeting.

本森并没有透露任何一位总经理候选人的名字,但她表示全联盟范围内对这一职位的广泛兴趣和候选人的整体质量给俱乐部留下了深刻印象。“我们有56名候选人,我们将会审查、筛选,决定最终的人选。”本森说。

Benson did not identify any
of the GM prospects but said the club was impressed by the league-wide interest
in the position and the overall quality of the finalists.
We have five or six candidates that we are
going to look at, screen them and decide which one we’re going to choose,”
Benson said.

“尽管丹尼-费里在现任职位上做得相当出色,阿尔文-金特里也是如此,但我们想要迎来一位新的总经理,一位只为鹈鹕工作的总经理,”本森说,“(鹈鹕执行副总裁、篮球运营主管)Mickey Loomis将完全专注于橄榄球队,Mickey想要全身心投入到圣徒队的工作中,他也理应如此。”

Although Danny Ferry has
done an incredible job for what he’s been given, and so has (Pelicans head
coach) Alvin (Gentry), we’re going to get a new general manager and he’s going
to (work) solely for the Pelicans,” Benson said.
Mickey is going to be totally focused on
football, Mickey wants to do all Saints, as he should.”

本森说,她和球队主席Dennis
Lauscha
将拍板总经理的雇佣工作,Mickey Loomis会提供意见。她表示,将由新任总经理决定金特里或新任主教练的未来,球队希望在鹈鹕常规赛结束之后开始总经理候选人的面试工作。

Benson said she and team president Dennis
Lauscha will make the call on the GM hire, along with input from Loomis. She
said the new general manager will decide on the future of Gentry and/or the new
head coach. She said the team hopes to start interviewing general manager
candidates at the conclusion of the Pelicans’ regular season.

“对鹈鹕而言,管理层意识到我们必须非常仔细的审视自己,看看我们在管理方面做了些什么,如何才能做得更好,”Lauscha说,“我们知道处在小球市是一种挑战,但是2006年的时候,圣徒队同样面临过同样的挑战(,但橄榄球管理层做得很好)。”

As far as the Pelicans are concerned,
there is a recognition and a realization that we have to take a very close look
at ourselves and what we’ve done on that front and how we can improve,” Lauscha
said. “We know that there’s a challenge being in a small market but there was a
challenge on the football side of the organization when we came back in 2006.

“对我们来说,(小球市的)借口并不存在。我们想要在新奥尔良,在篮球和橄榄球方面都能成为一支总冠军级别的球队。所以我们必须在篮球方面尽我们所能地全身心投入。橄榄球层面上,管理层有一种不计一切代价赢得总冠军的狂热痴迷,不计一切,”Lauscha说,“我们全部的注意力都在这(赢得总冠军)上面。我们需要把同样的专注度也带到篮球层面上。我并不是说篮球管理层不具备这份专注度,我的意思是,专注度需要被提升到更高的水平。”

"For us, that (excuse) doesn’t exist.
We want to be a championship team in New Orleans in basketball and football. So
we have to do everything we can to commit ourselves 100 percent to basketball. On
the football side, there has been a fanatical obsession with doing everything
to win a championship – everything,” Lauscha said. “Our entire focus is there.
We have to bring that same focus to the basketball side, as well. And I’m not
saying it wasn’t there. I’m just saying it has to be brought to a higher level
(than it was before).”

消息源:NOLA.com记者Jeff Duncan

和多位我信赖的NBA消息源交谈过后,我认为本森提到的(56名人选)是:丹尼-费里、大卫-格里芬、Trajan LangdonGersson
Rosas

Talking to multiple @NBA sources I trust, I
think four of the people Gayle is referencing (under consideration) are:

Danny Ferry

David Griffin

Trajan Langdon

Gersson Rosas

消息源:WDSU记者Fletcher Mackel

盖尔-本森谈安东尼-戴维斯:“我有些失望,但我祝戴维斯好运。他需要做对他自己最有益的事情。如果他认为他需要离开了,那么我们也会理解。我们会想念他,但是我们也需要向前看。”

Gayle Benson on Anthony Davis: “I’m
disappointed, but I wish Anthony the best of luck. He needs to do what’s best
for him. If he feels like he needs to leave, then we understand. We’re going to
miss him. But again, we need to move on.”

消息源:the Athletic记者Larry
Holder

老板盖尔-本森周一表示,关于空缺的总经理职位,新奥尔良鹈鹕队已经确定了几位候选人人选,计划将于下个月开始面试进程。本森在NFL老板年度春季会议上对记者表示,鹈鹕聘请了一家不便透露名称的外部顾问公司,列出一份可能接受面试的候选人名单。

The New Orleans Pelicans have identified
a handful of c
andidates for the club’s vacant general manager
position and plan to begin the interview process sometime in the next month,
owner Gayle Benson said Monday. An unidentified outside
consultant commissioned by the Pelicans has produced a list of candidates for
potential interviews, Benson said to reporters at the NFL owners annual spring
meeting.

本森并没有透露任何一位总经理候选人的名字,但她表示全联盟范围内对这一职位的广泛兴趣和候选人的整体质量给俱乐部留下了深刻印象。“我们有56名候选人,我们将会审查、筛选,决定最终的人选。”本森说。

Benson did not identify any
of the GM prospects but said the club was impressed by the league-wide interest
in the position and the overall quality of the finalists.
We have five or six candidates that we are
going to look at, screen them and decide which one we’re going to choose,”
Benson said.

“尽管丹尼-费里在现任职位上做得相当出色,阿尔文-金特里也是如此,但我们想要迎来一位新的总经理,一位只为鹈鹕工作的总经理,”本森说,“(鹈鹕执行副总裁、篮球运营主管)Mickey Loomis将完全专注于橄榄球队,Mickey想要全身心投入到圣徒队的工作中,他也理应如此。”

Although Danny Ferry has
done an incredible job for what he’s been given, and so has (Pelicans head
coach) Alvin (Gentry), we’re going to get a new general manager and he’s going
to (work) solely for the Pelicans,” Benson said.
Mickey is going to be totally focused on
football, Mickey wants to do all Saints, as he should.”

本森说,她和球队主席Dennis
Lauscha
将拍板总经理的雇佣工作,Mickey Loomis会提供意见。她表示,将由新任总经理决定金特里或新任主教练的未来,球队希望在鹈鹕常规赛结束之后开始总经理候选人的面试工作。

Benson said she and team president Dennis
Lauscha will make the call on the GM hire, along with input from Loomis. She
said the new general manager will decide on the future of Gentry and/or the new
head coach. She said the team hopes to start interviewing general manager
candidates at the conclusion of the Pelicans’ regular season.

“对鹈鹕而言,管理层意识到我们必须非常仔细的审视自己,看看我们在管理方面做了些什么,如何才能做得更好,”Lauscha说,“我们知道处在小球市是一种挑战,但是2006年的时候,圣徒队同样面临过同样的挑战(,但橄榄球管理层做得很好)。”

As far as the Pelicans are concerned,
there is a recognition and a realization that we have to take a very close look
at ourselves and what we’ve done on that front and how we can improve,” Lauscha
said. “We know that there’s a challenge being in a small market but there was a
challenge on the football side of the organization when we came back in 2006.

“对我们来说,(小球市的)借口并不存在。我们想要在新奥尔良,在篮球和橄榄球方面都能成为一支总冠军级别的球队。所以我们必须在篮球方面尽我们所能地全身心投入。橄榄球层面上,管理层有一种不计一切代价赢得总冠军的狂热痴迷,不计一切,”Lauscha说,“我们全部的注意力都在这(赢得总冠军)上面。我们需要把同样的专注度也带到篮球层面上。我并不是说篮球管理层不具备这份专注度,我的意思是,专注度需要被提升到更高的水平。”

"For us, that (excuse) doesn’t exist.
We want to be a championship team in New Orleans in basketball and football. So
we have to do everything we can to commit ourselves 100 percent to basketball. On
the football side, there has been a fanatical obsession with doing everything
to win a championship – everything,” Lauscha said. “Our entire focus is there.
We have to bring that same focus to the basketball side, as well. And I’m not
saying it wasn’t there. I’m just saying it has to be brought to a higher level
(than it was before).”

消息源:NOLA.com记者Jeff Duncan

和多位我信赖的NBA消息源交谈过后,我认为本森提到的(56名人选)是:丹尼-费里、大卫-格里芬、Trajan LangdonGersson
Rosas

Talking to multiple @NBA sources I trust, I
think four of the people Gayle is referencing (under consideration) are:

Danny Ferry

David Griffin

Trajan Langdon

Gersson Rosas

消息源:WDSU记者Fletcher Mackel

亮了(0)
回复
怎么突然好像老金的位置也有点悬了。。
怎么突然好像老金的位置也有点悬了。。
亮了(1)
回复

鹈鹕主教练阿尔文-金特里表示,他不认为周日对阵火箭的比赛有多少参考价值,但相信伍德能够在最后7场比赛帮助到球队。“我认为他很有活力,可以满场飞奔,”金特里在不敌火箭的赛后说到,“我认为他很有运动天赋。随着比赛场次的累积,我们会给他更多的上场时间,我们将会有更多机会让他取得成功。”

Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said he didn’t think there was a lot to take from Sunday’s game against Houston but thinks Wood can help the team in the final seven games. I think he’s bouncy and he can get up and down the court,” Gentry said after the Pels’ loss to Houston. “I think he’s athletic. As we play more games and we get him more minutes, we’ll get more into a situation where he can be successful.”

“这是一次很棒的机会,”伍德说,“自从我一来到这里,我就和金特里教练联系。我需要适应新球队常用的比赛战术。我想要证明自己可以成为这支球队下赛季轮换中的一员,这是一次展示自我的机会。我的球技,我在场上打球的方式,我知道我能够帮助这支球队。”

It’s a great opportunity,” Wood said. “I’ve been in touch with Coach Gentry since I got here. I have to get used to plays and the way they like to run things. I want to show that I can be a rotation guy for next year,” Wood said. “It’s an opportunity to show what I can do. My skillset, the way I can do stuff on the floor, I know I can help this team out.”

伍德认为他的球风完美适应鹈鹕的进攻,因为鹈鹕的战术喜欢围绕大个子球员展开。这也是伍德首场比赛就感觉得心应手的原因之一。“太棒了,”伍德说,“比赛中我一点儿都不怯生。我之前效力全联盟第一的雄鹿,同位置有太多出色的队友(,使我无法得到太多上场机会)。来到鹈鹕将是一段不一样的旅程。如今我在这里,我经历过起起落落,但我会一直奋斗。”

He feels that his skillset works perfectly in the Pelicans’ offense since New Orleans likes to run things through the bigs. It’s part of the reason Wood felt so comfortable in just his first game.

It was amazing,” Wood said. “There was no shyness to the game. Coming from Milwaukee, that was the No. 1 team in the NBA, They were stacked. It’s been a journey. I’ve been up and down, but I’m still fighting and I’m here now.”

消息源:NOLA.com记者Andrew Lopez

鹈鹕主教练阿尔文-金特里表示,他不认为周日对阵火箭的比赛有多少参考价值,但相信伍德能够在最后7场比赛帮助到球队。“我认为他很有活力,可以满场飞奔,”金特里在不敌火箭的赛后说到,“我认为他很有运动天赋。随着比赛场次的累积,我们会给他更多的上场时间,我们将会有更多机会让他取得成功。”

Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said he didn’t think there was a lot to take from Sunday’s game against Houston but thinks Wood can help the team in the final seven games. I think he’s bouncy and he can get up and down the court,” Gentry said after the Pels’ loss to Houston. “I think he’s athletic. As we play more games and we get him more minutes, we’ll get more into a situation where he can be successful.”

“这是一次很棒的机会,”伍德说,“自从我一来到这里,我就和金特里教练联系。我需要适应新球队常用的比赛战术。我想要证明自己可以成为这支球队下赛季轮换中的一员,这是一次展示自我的机会。我的球技,我在场上打球的方式,我知道我能够帮助这支球队。”

It’s a great opportunity,” Wood said. “I’ve been in touch with Coach Gentry since I got here. I have to get used to plays and the way they like to run things. I want to show that I can be a rotation guy for next year,” Wood said. “It’s an opportunity to show what I can do. My skillset, the way I can do stuff on the floor, I know I can help this team out.”

伍德认为他的球风完美适应鹈鹕的进攻,因为鹈鹕的战术喜欢围绕大个子球员展开。这也是伍德首场比赛就感觉得心应手的原因之一。“太棒了,”伍德说,“比赛中我一点儿都不怯生。我之前效力全联盟第一的雄鹿,同位置有太多出色的队友(,使我无法得到太多上场机会)。来到鹈鹕将是一段不一样的旅程。如今我在这里,我经历过起起落落,但我会一直奋斗。”

He feels that his skillset works perfectly in the Pelicans’ offense since New Orleans likes to run things through the bigs. It’s part of the reason Wood felt so comfortable in just his first game.

It was amazing,” Wood said. “There was no shyness to the game. Coming from Milwaukee, that was the No. 1 team in the NBA, They were stacked. It’s been a journey. I’ve been up and down, but I’m still fighting and I’m here now.”

亮了(0)
回复

-霍勒迪的下腹部拉伤恢复进展不佳,鹈鹕决定选择保守策略,尽快完成了手术。这样一来,霍勒迪可以尽早地恢复篮球活动,不会影响到休赛期的训练。

After Jrue Holiday’s lower abdominal strain didn’t improve, the Pelicans decided to go the conservative route and have surgery done early. This way Holiday can resume basketball activities early enough that it won’t impact his offseason training.

金特里赛前对媒体透露了一些消息,他说霍勒迪去会面了另一位医生,现在就解决这一伤病是最有意义的。“归根结底,做手术恢复起来会更容易一些,因为这种伤病可能会在赛季中期,或者下赛季开始时复发,”金特里说,“我认为让他的伤病得到妥善处理,并且不会在下赛季再困扰他,这很重要。霍勒迪认为这是最好的选择。”

Gentry shed some light on the subject to pregame media, stating that Jrue did see another doctor and taking care of the problem medically now made the most sense. At the end of the day, it’s easier to have the surgery and have it all done because this is something that could come back in the middle of the season, at the start of the season next year,” said Gentry. “I just think having it taken care of and knowing that it’s not something that’s going to bother him next year is really important. He decided that this was the best avenue to take.”

消息源:thebirdwrites记者Oleh Kosel

这一(核心肌肉)伤病过去被称为“运动型疝气”手术。对于霍勒迪和鹈鹕球迷来说幸运的是,这种伤病的痊愈率很高,霍勒迪以后应该没问题。

The injury used to be called a “sports hernia” surgery. Fortunately for Jrue & Pelicans fans, the success rate is high and he should be fine moving forward.

消息源:知名伤病网站InStreetClothes运营者Jeff Stotts

尽管将因为修复核心肌肉伤病手术将缺席赛季剩余比赛,朱-霍勒迪依然能够满足场均助攻数的激励奖金要求。2017-18赛季错失该奖金之后,霍勒迪将因为出战67场且场均至少7.3助攻得到25.5万美元的奖金。这位鹈鹕后卫本赛季已经满足了合同中的4项奖金要求:出场数、上场时间、篮板和现如今的助攻数。如果入选最佳防守阵容,霍勒迪还将赢得额外的10万美元。下赛季,霍勒迪现在的薪金占位(cap hit)是26,231,111美元。

Despite missing the remainder of the season after surgery to repair a core muscle injury, Jrue Holiday will meet the bonus criteria for assists per game. After missing the bonus in 2017-18, Holiday will earn $255K for averaging at least 7.3 assists and appearing in 67 games. The New Orleans guard has now met four sets of bonus criteria in his contract- games played, minutes, rebounds and now assists. Holiday can also earn an additional $100K if he is named All-Defensive 1st or 2nd Team. His current cap hit for 2019-20 is now $26,231,111.

消息源:ESPN专家Bobby Marks

金特里强调,球队在最后几场比赛不会冒任何风险让带伤球员出场。

Gentry stresses the team won’t take any chances with injured guys in the final games.

投篮训练后,埃尔弗里德-佩顿谈为家乡球队效力:“这感觉很奇妙,很棒。我爱新奥尔良,永远爱着这里。本赛季经历了3次伤病让情况很艰难,但能够在家乡应对伤痛是一种福气。”

Elfrid Payton after shootaround on playing for his hometown #NBA team: "It’s been amazing. It’s been great. I love New Orleans, and always did love New Orleans... Going through these injuries made it tough, but it’s been a blessing to be home to deal with that."

消息源:鹈鹕官网记者Jim Eichenhofer

-霍勒迪的下腹部拉伤恢复进展不佳,鹈鹕决定选择保守策略,尽快完成了手术。这样一来,霍勒迪可以尽早地恢复篮球活动,不会影响到休赛期的训练。

After Jrue Holiday’s lower abdominal strain didn’t improve, the Pelicans decided to go the conservative route and have surgery done early. This way Holiday can resume basketball activities early enough that it won’t impact his offseason training.

金特里赛前对媒体透露了一些消息,他说霍勒迪去会面了另一位医生,现在就解决这一伤病是最有意义的。“归根结底,做手术恢复起来会更容易一些,因为这种伤病可能会在赛季中期,或者下赛季开始时复发,”金特里说,“我认为让他的伤病得到妥善处理,并且不会在下赛季再困扰他,这很重要。霍勒迪认为这是最好的选择。”

Gentry shed some light on the subject to pregame media, stating that Jrue did see another doctor and taking care of the problem medically now made the most sense. At the end of the day, it’s easier to have the surgery and have it all done because this is something that could come back in the middle of the season, at the start of the season next year,” said Gentry. “I just think having it taken care of and knowing that it’s not something that’s going to bother him next year is really important. He decided that this was the best avenue to take.”

消息源:thebirdwrites记者Oleh Kosel

这一(核心肌肉)伤病过去被称为“运动型疝气”手术。对于霍勒迪和鹈鹕球迷来说幸运的是,这种伤病的痊愈率很高,霍勒迪以后应该没问题。

The injury used to be called a “sports hernia” surgery. Fortunately for Jrue & Pelicans fans, the success rate is high and he should be fine moving forward.

消息源:知名伤病网站InStreetClothes运营者Jeff Stotts

尽管将因为修复核心肌肉伤病手术将缺席赛季剩余比赛,朱-霍勒迪依然能够满足场均助攻数的激励奖金要求。2017-18赛季错失该奖金之后,霍勒迪将因为出战67场且场均至少7.3助攻得到25.5万美元的奖金。这位鹈鹕后卫本赛季已经满足了合同中的4项奖金要求:出场数、上场时间、篮板和现如今的助攻数。如果入选最佳防守阵容,霍勒迪还将赢得额外的10万美元。下赛季,霍勒迪现在的薪金占位(cap hit)是26,231,111美元。

Despite missing the remainder of the season after surgery to repair a core muscle injury, Jrue Holiday will meet the bonus criteria for assists per game. After missing the bonus in 2017-18, Holiday will earn $255K for averaging at least 7.3 assists and appearing in 67 games. The New Orleans guard has now met four sets of bonus criteria in his contract- games played, minutes, rebounds and now assists. Holiday can also earn an additional $100K if he is named All-Defensive 1st or 2nd Team. His current cap hit for 2019-20 is now $26,231,111.

消息源:ESPN专家Bobby Marks

金特里强调,球队在最后几场比赛不会冒任何风险让带伤球员出场。

Gentry stresses the team won’t take any chances with injured guys in the final games.

投篮训练后,埃尔弗里德-佩顿谈为家乡球队效力:“这感觉很奇妙,很棒。我爱新奥尔良,永远爱着这里。本赛季经历了3次伤病让情况很艰难,但能够在家乡应对伤痛是一种福气。”

Elfrid Payton after shootaround on playing for his hometown #NBA team: "It’s been amazing. It’s been great. I love New Orleans, and always did love New Orleans... Going through these injuries made it tough, but it’s been a blessing to be home to deal with that."

消息源:鹈鹕官网记者Jim Eichenhofer

亮了(0)
回复
这一晃这赛季都快收尾了
这一晃这赛季都快收尾了
亮了(0)
回复

话说有没有水鸟球迷交流群,QQ最好微信也行

话说有没有水鸟球迷交流群,QQ最好微信也行

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @破产清算 发表的:
只看此人

话说有没有水鸟球迷交流群,QQ最好微信也行

话说有没有水鸟球迷交流群,QQ最好微信也行

QQ群65573593 加群注明ID
QQ群65573593 加群注明ID
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @丶Vanadium 发表的:
只看此人
QQ群65573593 加群注明ID
QQ群65573593 加群注明ID
记不清胜场数咋办...
记不清胜场数咋办...
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @红白小鹈鹕zzz 发表的:
只看此人
记不清胜场数咋办...
记不清胜场数咋办...
百度一下吧😂
百度一下吧😂
亮了(0)
回复

前鹈鹕中锋考辛斯接受雅虎体育记者Chris Haynes采访,谈戴维斯交易申请

前鹈鹕中锋考辛斯接受雅虎体育记者Chris Haynes采访,谈戴维斯交易申请

亮了(1)
回复
很微妙。。。
很微妙。。。
亮了(0)
回复
Re:【临时消息楼】当地时间周五掷硬币决定乐透顺序 GM结果将于近期公布
虎扑游戏中心
鹈鹕专区最热帖
鹈鹕这段时间太难了
未来三场是鹈鹕本赛季最重要的比赛。
胖虎扛住啊
来西安半个月还没有正经喝过咖啡
76人被误判了,裁判也承认了,现在的nba失去了味道
数字人和船这比赛真黑
【新奥尔良鹈鹕观战&聊天楼3.0】
DD昨天G联盟集锦
西部太残暴了。火箭10连胜还钉在11。鹈鹕要是一波三连。直接没了。湖人后面对手几乎全是弱旅,附加赛谁敢碰他啊。
联盟在搞剧本吧 。4-11谁进季后赛悬念要搞到最后一场吗? 火箭起飞 快船陨落。就是要让排名更乱一点吗?
鹈鹕专区最新帖
鹈鹕这段时间太难了
未来三场是鹈鹕本赛季最重要的比赛。
来西安半个月还没有正经喝过咖啡
打雄鹿,胖虎攻框面临挑战严峻,真的得尝试投篮啊,字母上提防守还能打,后撤给空间时一定要投篮啊,投篮铁上三个再收手,后面再死劲凿也认了!
DD昨天G联盟集锦
莺歌的伤咋样了?季后赛能回来吗
明天输不起了,对手一直在赢
这咋回事
【原声中字】比斯利做客OG秀播客谈现役最喜欢的球员:塔图姆和英格拉姆
2024.3.29常规赛比赛前瞻:雄鹿vs鹈鹕
热门游戏-即点即玩
无需下载,足球经理模式一键即玩
《NBA英雄》教练系统上线啦!我选好了,看看你的