全部回帖

收起
大帝西帝,可得抓紧苦练了。 再有天赋,不刻苦也白搭。
大帝西帝,可得抓紧苦练了。 再有天赋,不刻苦也白搭。
亮了(1)
回复
引用 @DrScX 发表的:
只看此人
西蒙斯表示这赛季他的领导能力已经有了巨大的进步。变得更加坚定,懂得和不同的人进行交谈,从巴特勒身上学习到了很多。计划不停地训练提升投篮,总得来说要变得更具侵略性。问到训练营的时候他的技能是否会得到扩展,西蒙斯回答YESBen Simmons said the one thing he got a lot better at this season was his leadership.  He said he was more assertive and figured out how to talk to different guys, and that he learned a lot from Jimmy Butler about leadership.Ben Simmons said he plans to improve his jumper through "repetition." He said the overall emphasis for him is on being more aggressive. When asked if he'll have an expanded game in training camp, he said, "yes."
西蒙斯表示这赛季他的领导能力已经有了巨大的进步。变得更加坚定,懂得和不同的人进行交谈,从巴特勒身上学习到了很多。计划不停地训练提升投篮,总得来说要变得更具侵略性。
问到训练营的时候他的技能是否会得到扩展,西蒙斯回答YES
Ben Simmons said the one thing he got a lot better at this season was his leadership. 

He said he was more assertive and figured out how to talk to different guys, and that he learned a lot from Jimmy Butler about leadership.

Ben Simmons said he plans to improve his jumper through "repetition." He said the overall emphasis for him is on being more aggressive. 
When asked if he'll have an expanded game in training camp, he said, "yes."

西蒙斯表示bb给他机会让他担任控卫是很多教练不会做出的选择。因为父亲的原因和bb认识很久了,大爱bb。现在必须重新开始考虑下赛季了,系列赛已经结束了。会休息一段时间,然后回到训练馆训练。和恩比德之间的关系还会变得更加亲密,看到恩比德每天如此努力的训练很难不对他表示尊敬,也看到G7后他的痛苦,一赛季和这个家伙一起走下来,不容易。
Ben Simmons says the opportunity Brett Brown gave him to be a point guard at this level was not something many coaches would do, talks about the relationship he has had with him through his dad and knowing him for so long. "I got a lot of love for Coach Brown"
Simmons: "You have to start thinking about next year, [the Toronto series] is over...I take my few days break, whatever it is, get back in the gym”

Simmons says relationship with Embiid continues to grow over time, and it's hard not to respect someone when you see how hard Embiid works every day. "You see him after Game 7 it's hard, you go through a whole season with that guy, blood sweat and tears"

西蒙斯表示bb给他机会让他担任控卫是很多教练不会做出的选择。因为父亲的原因和bb认识很久了,大爱bb。现在必须重新开始考虑下赛季了,系列赛已经结束了。会休息一段时间,然后回到训练馆训练。和恩比德之间的关系还会变得更加亲密,看到恩比德每天如此努力的训练很难不对他表示尊敬,也看到G7后他的痛苦,一赛季和这个家伙一起走下来,不容易。
Ben Simmons says the opportunity Brett Brown gave him to be a point guard at this level was not something many coaches would do, talks about the relationship he has had with him through his dad and knowing him for so long. "I got a lot of love for Coach Brown"
Simmons: "You have to start thinking about next year, [the Toronto series] is over...I take my few days break, whatever it is, get back in the gym”

Simmons says relationship with Embiid continues to grow over time, and it's hard not to respect someone when you see how hard Embiid works every day. "You see him after Game 7 it's hard, you go through a whole season with that guy, blood sweat and tears"

亮了(2)
回复
大帝的呢?只有说队友的,说自己的只有从来没有这么的规划过这个休赛季?
亮了(0)
回复
很多球员很喜欢bb 呀,
很多球员很喜欢bb 呀,
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @脆皮jojo 发表的:
只看此人
恩比德表示自己已经学习到了很多,试着更好的照顾自己的身体,治膝伤,然后朝着好的方向发展。
Embiid says he’s learned a lot about himself... says he’s going to try to take better care of himself... dealing with the knee tendinitis and that he can always get better. It’s only going to make him better.
Embiid says he’s learned a lot about himself... says he’s going to try to take better care of himself... dealing with the knee tendinitis and that he can always get better. It’s only going to make him better.
亮了(1)
回复
引用 @DrScX 发表的:
只看此人
恩比德表示自己已经学习到了很多,试着更好的照顾自己的身体,治膝伤,然后朝着好的方向发展。Embiid says he’s learned a lot about himself... says he’s going to try to take better care of himself... dealing with the knee tendinitis and that he can always get better. It’s only going to make him better.

哎,希望如此。我更希望他安排好休赛季。明年再来

哎,希望如此。我更希望他安排好休赛季。明年再来

亮了(0)
回复

斯科特,恩尼斯晒照回顾赛季

斯科特,恩尼斯晒照回顾赛季

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @DrScX 发表的:
只看此人

西蒙斯表示bb给他机会让他担任控卫是很多教练不会做出的选择。因为父亲的原因和bb认识很久了,大爱bb。现在必须重新开始考虑下赛季了,系列赛已经结束了。会休息一段时间,然后回到训练馆训练。和恩比德之间的关系还会变得更加亲密,看到恩比德每天如此努力的训练很难不对他表示尊敬,也看到G7后他的痛苦,一赛季和这个家伙一起走下来,不容易。Ben Simmons says the opportunity Brett Brown gave him to be a point guard at this level was not something many coaches would do, talks about the relationship he has had with him through his dad and knowing him for so long. "I got a lot of love for Coach Brown"Simmons: "You have to start thinking about next year, [the Toronto series] is over...I take my few days break, whatever it is, get back in the gym”Simmons says relationship with Embiid continues to grow over time, and it's hard not to respect someone when you see how hard Embiid works every day. "You see him after Game 7 it's hard, you go through a whole season with that guy, blood sweat and tears"

划重点,BB给西蒙斯机会让他打控卫是很多教练(我认为是大部分教练)都不会做出的选择,西蒙斯终于开始意识到这点了,这个夏天该是时候拿出态度来提升自己回报老头对他的付出了吧
划重点,BB给西蒙斯机会让他打控卫是很多教练(我认为是大部分教练)都不会做出的选择,西蒙斯终于开始意识到这点了,这个夏天该是时候拿出态度来提升自己回报老头对他的付出了吧
亮了(3)
回复
引用 @脆皮jojo 发表的:
只看此人
你这个头像蛮不错的
你这个头像蛮不错的
亮了(0)
回复

bb下赛季继续担任主教练!哈里斯布兰德和bb今天进行了会面,讨论休赛期的优先计划,包括选秀和自由球员市场。

亮了(3)
回复
bb鸡汤功力实在是无懈可击,有点儿难受啊!
bb鸡汤功力实在是无懈可击,有点儿难受啊!
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @suifenghan 发表的:
只看此人
bb鸡汤功力实在是无懈可击,有点儿难受啊!
bb鸡汤功力实在是无懈可击,有点儿难受啊!
参考绿凯,布朗留有留好处。
参考绿凯,布朗留有留好处。
亮了(2)
回复
引用 @DrScX 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

早定早好,人心安定,才能尽早开始球队阵容的探讨。

而且留BB,应该也是对这赛季成绩变向的一种肯定,虽然没能冲到东决或更好的成绩,但第二轮真的就差那么一丢丢的运气,并不见得比打到东决差多少了。

看样子管理层留下上赛季阵容的意愿还是挺强的。
早定早好,人心安定,才能尽早开始球队阵容的探讨。

而且留BB,应该也是对这赛季成绩变向的一种肯定,虽然没能冲到东决或更好的成绩,但第二轮真的就差那么一丢丢的运气,并不见得比打到东决差多少了。

看样子管理层留下上赛季阵容的意愿还是挺强的。
亮了(5)
回复

引用内容由于违规已被删除

最终还是强大的求生欲战胜了父爱

最终还是强大的求生欲战胜了父爱

亮了(2)
回复
球队会在当地时间周二早上举行另外两场总结会
9点 哈里斯和布兰德,10点 BB
球队会在当地时间周二早上举行另外两场总结会
9点 哈里斯和布兰德,10点 BB
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @DrScX 发表的:
只看此人
斯科特:我很喜欢那个球迷把我的名字纹在身上的行为,太酷了,之前从未有过任何像这样的东西。我和bb还有布兰德交流过愿意留下来。这赛季对我来说是巨大转变,在LA的日子过得不咋样。
斯科特采访结束后又回来补了一句:我并不是在抱怨什么。Mike Scott: "I love the Mike Scott Hive. That was pretty dope. Never had anything like that before."
He said he wasn't comfortable talking about himself, but he thinks being a down to earth, relatable person explains his connection with Philly fans.
Mike Scott says he told Brett Brown and Elton Brand that he'd like to stay with the Sixers. He said he feels like this season gave his career "a jolt" and that he was "ass" in L.A.Just when we thought Mike Scott was done, he leans into the microphone and says, "I ain't no bitch."
斯科特:我很喜欢那个球迷把我的名字纹在身上的行为,太酷了,之前从未有过任何像这样的东西。我和bb还有布兰德交流过愿意留下来。这赛季对我来说是巨大转变,在LA的日子过得不咋样。
斯科特采访结束后又回来补了一句:我并不是在抱怨什么。
Mike Scott: "I love the Mike Scott Hive. That was pretty dope. Never had anything like that before."
He said he wasn't comfortable talking about himself, but he thinks being a down to earth, relatable person explains his connection with Philly fans.

Mike Scott says he told Brett Brown and Elton Brand that he'd like to stay with the Sixers.
He said he feels like this season gave his career "a jolt" and that he was "ass" in L.A.

Just when we thought Mike Scott was done, he leans into the microphone and says, "I ain't no bitch."

把ass翻译成不咋样🐶

把ass翻译成不咋样🐶

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @DrScX 发表的:
只看此人
球队会在当地时间周二早上举行另外两场总结会 9点 哈里斯和布兰德,10点 BB
球队会在当地时间周二早上举行另外两场总结会
9点 哈里斯和布兰德,10点 BB
周二早上九点,就是今晚吗
周二早上九点,就是今晚吗
亮了(0)